(2008) Anyone TTC-ing for 2008 baby?

maybe... we had alot of fun in tokyo last year... thinking of going back again... but also want to go europe... sigh... not enuff $ or leave!!!

tee,
for Europe, you definitely have to go to Switzerland!!!

We went Japan last year during the Sakura season... such a beautiful sight... =)

butter - i didn't really enjoy switzerland leh... maybe cos i didn't get to go skiing... thot it was very much like singapore, very clean, boring, sterile... but with beautiful scenary lah...

ooh... lucky! i was in japan for autumn... falling leaves were very beautiful too!

Oh, it's the beautiful scenery and the weather that we love coz we went during Autumn. We didn't enjoy Italy though... boring place, with lots of cathedrals... all look similar to me.

Oh.. U went Japan in Autumn!! I can imagine the sight... =)

My hubby going Canada in May, don't know if he can bring back the maple leaves for me or not. Ha ha...

snow... thats good to know, hopefully she will recover and be discharge soon... my FIL has swallowed fish bone twice both time went to TTSH to have it removed! I think might be his dentures... cannot feel properly, keep swallowing fish bones!

Butter, Hubby and I in Arizona! Alot of Singaporeans here! Yourself?

Thenun!!! Must share your secret ma... anyhowz... let the babydust float to you for being hardworking last night!!! (AND to everyone else too plus me!!) Haha... Japan is beautiful! I love the the place, the people, the food and the language! The only place to improve Japanese!

Cloudia, the exchange rate super super good now lor!!!

Snow

Oh dear, ur family must be worried now..Hope she will recover soon. Dont worry u can give her a grandchild soon de.
happy.gif

novakido - yeah... i shopping at US online stores like crazy now... neber been so cheap! but may tumble more lah with inflation setting in in U.S... shop shop SHOP, everyone!

novakido,
I am in Arizona too!!!! 99% that our hubby are colleagues!! U want to add me to ur MSN? Hee hee... [email protected]

thenun,
Yes, shopping over here is very cheap!!! Shop till I drop everytime!
Which are the online websites that you go to??

Melik, I think cannot everynight BD leh! Hubby will be so tired... and you ladies say need to let the S regenerate ya?! He got eat vitamins lor consider tonic ma???

Thenun, me too!!! Got sales some more ya!!!

Hi hi everyone!

i tested again tis morn wf clearblue HPK and tis time, the + sign came up very fast and obvious... hee... will be praying to see bb and hear te heartbeat next week when i go c gynae...

Snow - hope things go well for ur MIL...

Thenun - wow wow, sounds like very gd chance for u tis cycle! all the best!

i shop at most of the major dept stores like nordstrom, macy's... and also bluefly, shopbop, anthro, jcrew... and Ebay lah...

i very lazy... prefer to buy online then go shopping at orchard... but sometimes my buys wrong size... haha

Butter / Nova,

Maybe i can lick both of u up w my friend who is joining her hubby to US somewhere in Sep..She is pretty stress and lost i guess..heehee

Good if she can know 2 of u..

When my friend go over i think i will get her to buy things on my behalf hahaha...I heard the branded items there are v cheap.

Hi pink piglet,

Sure... U can intro your friend to me. =)
I will be more than happy to keep her company. Is she also coming over to Arizona?

Yes, some of the branded stuff are very cheap. Especially so if buy at those factory outlets. =)

T Tee

oh so these are the US online stores u often go too...I dare not do too much online purchase scare ganna check..

I ganna once, when i bought a TTC book online, so disappointed with them..cheating on TTC pple!!
sad.gif

Aileen

Congrate...Hope more pple here can join u soon
happy.gif

Elch,

How abt u? got retest w HPK?

wow.. thread moves super fast ! wow.. wish i could shop in US like butterkiss and novakido.. envy envy

actually, i was in japan from 2006-2007 , hubby posted there n i went too !! loved the food.. yumyum... thats y we delayed ttc-ing cos we came back 2007 to have our banquet which was postponed from 2006... n we honeymooned to Europe in Dec last yr.. i loved Germany,Austria,Swizterland !

Congrats Aileen, spread us the bb dustsssss !!

saro,
Except for the shopping and the once in a while trips, life is very boring over here...

OooooOOo... food in Japan is expensive, right? How about languange??

Butter

Ya sure sure, maybe i can add u to my msn 1st then and intro her to u and nova..heehee..she very keen to know u guys..

Wah so when will u be back? must grap more stuff back before u come back eh..

lucky saro!! i luuurve japan... i major manga/anime freak lah so i went crazy at akihibara! hee hee... i LCB trying to be SMM...

thenun,butter

i was staying in the suburbs so not so many shopping(although there is still manja/anime shops around.. hehe) but the food is fresh !! i cook everyday as u all know the food is ex lor...
all the food is mostly local produced one so we really enjoy eating the vege, meat etc....

butter,novakido : if u organising spree or wat, pls let me know !! i interested.. hehe

i used to sell jap stuff from japan too !! hehe.. bluelabel n stuff.. keke
happy.gif

oh... bluelabel!! I bot quite a number when I went last year, my hubby said I was obsessed with it. Before I left for my trip, got last minute orders from my cousins. Hee hee...

Well, if there is anything you need here, I can help you to get them... no problem at all... =)

I never been to USA before, that's where I want to go, so many things to buy there!! Kekeke...

Speaking of Japan, I love the ramen there, still cannot forget the taste, super nice!! But things there are ex! Didn't buy alot of things while I was there...

Thenun, glad that you enjoyed your BD session, must be very..... :p

Take care snow!!

Hi storeberry,

Yes, u need to go to those factory outlets! Things there are cheaper. For example, I got a BEBE long sleeve and after 70% off, cost only USD17!! It was originally priced at USD49.99!!!

Really cheap!!!

yeah, quite popular these days...

Anyway, butter do u cook there ? hhe.. paiseh la, if u organise any spree then join.. keke or u wanna sell things u buy cos too many can also inform !! hahahahah...

hi saro,

Yes, I cook everyday except weekends as it's my off days. Hee hee.... Came here initially and know nothing about cooking. Started everything from scratch and trial and error while cooking. Hee hee...

I do have a Coach mini skinny for sale. If any of you are keen, can leave me your email.

I don't organise spree as I am not sure how to do it. Ha ha. But I do help my friends to buy Coach/toys/clothing/etc.

Was in US when DH was posted there from 2004~2005 too.

Love the shopping there esp furniture (more choices), din like the food except their breakfast & chinese & hotpockets :p

Love the peaceful living & friendly ppl there...miss those days.

butterkiss !! u r making us drool here !!!!!

hahaha.. i also wanna go US for a factory outlet shopping spreeeeeeee.... haiz.... US so far.. take the flight can faint liao... i dun like to take aeroplanes.. have been watching too much Air Crash Investigation on SCV... hahaha

oh ya, last night no Birthday(program on a baby's birth) on Ch70, i suppose to report to who ah ?? but yesterday have Plastic surgery n Downsize me... haha

butter,

my friend also going to Arizona.. wah u all can be friend soon..so do u get to know alot of ur hubby colleague's wivies?

I'm thinking whether i should visit her after she go there, can have free accommodation..:p but havnt tell her, i wanna shop eh...like so cheap..

okie dokie ! got it butterkiss

hope we all get preggie and get butter to ship us bb clothings like Gap n old navy... so cutesy !!

Jiayou everyone !!

hi mrschoo,
which part of USA were you at then?

I agree with u... food is horrible over here. And if I don't cook, we will need to eat fast food everyday. So no choice, need to learn cooking. Luckily, I can cook quite ok now. Hee hee...

Yes, the people here are very friendly and their most famous greeting message is "how ya doing?".. I think i will miss the shopping part when I go back SG.

I told my DH, even if I didn't manage to conceive, I will still wanna buy pram / baby car seat when we are going back to SG next year coz they are so cheap here... hahahaa....

hi pink piglet,
That's good!!! I guess most likely she will be coming to my area although some of the singaporeans got posted to another area. I am over at Phoenix, Arizona.

My friend is coming to visit me this year end coz it will be winter and I will bring her around like drive up to LA, Las Vegas, etc. Road trips are fun and cheap!!

Hi mrschoo,
Yes, the BB ger clothing are soooo nice!!! I hope to have a BB ger. Ha ha....

Hi saro,
No problem to get bb clothings for you all. Most important thing is, we must JIA YOU!!!

Back