(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

Jowin,
Thks..Had told my maid to give him milk instead of porridge. For his previous feed, he had 5 oz of milk and half a bowl of porridge..

mrs ho/chrysalis20/ littlevictoria,
Some babies skip crawling and go straight to walking..so dun be too worried k...

rachel.. eh?? replace porridge with milk?
cos he only have 2 feeds of milk a day.. then porridge leh??? i blur.. shdn't add 1 more milk intake??

jowin.. eh.. we learn make mooncake first la.. kekekeke.. then can match your lantern wor.. hmm.. i should start a plant tea leaf and pomelo class too..

Jowin
No la, we r trying to increase his milk feed. This afternoon cos he only drinks 5oz of milk so my maid gave him some porridge after that milk...

Porridge? He has 3 porridge feeds everyday, cos he only wants porridge le..he welcomes porridge but whenever he sees the milk bottle he will start crying..sigh

Jlow,
Congrats!!!

haha, yah....some babies just don't crawl...i even demo to my baby on how to crawl and throw interesting toys to him to make him move towards it, but he will roll over instead. And if his hands can't reach, he will use his feet to reach and play with it *faintz*

Jappooh, my mum told me my elder bro also don't crawl, the way he moves about is by his butt. So i think Ervin uses butt crawling also ah.

talking about feeding, maybe you guys are really good cook that make delicious porridge, that's why the babies rather eat porridge ah.

Perhaps if the taste of porridge is not fantastic, the baby will think Milk is a heavenly cuisine
happy.gif

Coz last time when i didn't cook stock, i use use plain water to cook porridge with fish, aaden hates it. He will give me a weird look on 1st mouth, then by 2nd mouth he will make those puking sound, so he rather drink milk...haha

but now after adding stock, he eats more porridge. His makan schedule roughly is like that:
Morning 1st feed: 180ml milk
Afternoon: Est half bowl porridge + 50-80ml milk
Mid Afternoon: Est half bowl porridge + 50-80ml milk
Dinner: 100 to 180ml milk
Supper aka night feed: 120 - 150ml milk

chrysalis20,

ervin when wan to move forward will use his butt or roll over. If backwards he will use his legs and his tummy. Why cant he crawl properly..Sigh

jappooh,

think we got lazy babies, therefore they think of the easiest way out for themselves. and as long as they got what they wanted, they are contented.

my hubby always say my kid inherit both the mum and dad's lazy genes, haha.

So i was telling my hubby maybe i should be a SAHM and give my baby military training as i think both side grandparents dote him too much. But my hubby who is already very skinny says if i quit, he won't even have any more meat left on him coz too stress, haha

hey gals ... if I can get another US$200 worth of orders, I will do one last batch of RL ... I have about US$40 aldy from a keen spreeist. Anyone want anything or not? if we can't hit US$200, then we have to share the domestic shipping of US$5.

exchange rate is fixed at 1.51 unless it goes up then I will make adjustments later.
please do a funds transfer to my POSB savings account asap 126 108 737.

anyone keen? iemik0?

Sam!!

Me me me!! Give me some time...will send in my orders by tonight!!!

PS: Thought u wanna let ur CC rest for a while? hehe!

Sam,
I will check my email when I'm home today. Can't access in office.
happy.gif
So excited... first time i spree for clothes from US site. :p

chrysalis20,
You stay in redhill? This thread (incl me n u) has got 4 mums staying in the area. Which part of redhill? 3 of us stay in the HDB opp the redhill mrt... LOL, we shld meet one of these days with the babies. ;P

mrs ho/chrysalis20/ littlevictoria,
Agree with Rachel! My hb skipped crawling when he was a baby. Went direct to walking... LOL...

Rachel,
If ur bb refuse milk can sneak milk into the food. i.e. by feeding him cereal with milk or diary products (e.g. yoghurt/cheese). My ger puke her morning milk feed yesterday - so kek sim, she drank 6oz then pukE! So I gave her rice cereal & oat cereal with BM for lunch. To replace the 3oz which she might have threw out while coughing...

rachel,

tonight might be too late ... the stuff on sale going fast .. sizes and colours. for sprees, u need to be fast or else things go oos and then u feel disappointed.

Anyway give me your orders as fast u can. I have to gather a decent amt anyway before I can proceed. US$200 quite hard to hit if everyone orders only one or 2 items.

Sam,

If i wanna get RL for Jordan's 1st Bday, which size shd i choose? I so gek sim, those i really want dun have bigger size than 9MOs!
sad.gif

snowger .. hahaha :p so cute. Ya it is indeed exciting. Plus it's so much cheaper than getting at the RL boutique here. I love buying stuff overseas.

sam,
dun keep posting on the spree.. I am controlling.. Cant buy this mth liao. I already overspend this mth..haha so temp..

Thanks for sharing Mummies. Very happy to see babies pics.

YPG: Ur gal must be very active and curious. She is not looking at the camera in all the pics! haa..

Jappooh: Ervin really look like you! He look so happy! hee

Phyl: i am keen on teh mooncake class. Will join if my leave approve.

gals,

And this is how much S$500 worth of Pigeon wipes looks like ..

I had a siong time getting them into my Odyssey then bringing it all upstairs ... LOL !!

2860338.jpg

sam
mailing u my orders in a while. =p

i show hb d pic u mms mi of d wipes. he say sure cant fit into our mini mazda 2. haha. tink i gotta make few trips to sch to collect all. lolx.

chrysalis20,
I stay at 75b, i heard someone jumped (behind Steven Ang's clinic)... u mean was a teacher? Kaypoh a bit leh, u noe why he (iheard was male) jumped?

btw, there are quite a few teachers staying in redhill... :p My hb is a teacher. he has a colleague who also stays same block as us... No wonder the car park fills up so quickly!

Lol, there are another 2 more mothers, one stay same block as me and the other stay in the block nearer the market... :p

Chantelle,

She super active type. Her eyes always moves here & there except when she is watching her Disney playhouse cartoon then can concentrate a bit. But it is about 2 min. I think she got concentration problem.

But for the photos, not really her problem. It is my lousy camera skills.

snowger,

wa, we are so near, next block only. My hubby also has a fren that lives at the block near the market.

That suicide thing, i'm also not sure as by the time i reach home from work, it seems like nothing happen. I don't even know until my mil told me. It was a china female teacher. Think teaching too stress. haha

chrysalis20,
I heard from my neighbour... The scene was cleaned up and all... Din even noe there was such a thing... :p

Ya teaching is stressful... :p Got time, we shld do a redhill gathering... LOL...

thanks snowger for updating me ...hee hee..

Sam I pm you my orders liao. should be able to hit $200 easily ba...
happy.gif
I will trf over to you shortly..

Kath, not planned le, I even went for a xray for my back! it scare the hell out of me when I tested +ve. need to go gynea to check to ensure it's fine and go back xray clinic to ensure they didn't use high exposure xray. so fan.

Snow ger, the teacher jump becos of love issues. sigh...she was a good teacher according to her student.

hehe, sorry I MIA .. I went to sort out the wipes ... all ready for collection !! .. iemik0, ask Kinderland for their plastic bags .. the Kinderland lady gave me a quite a number of them to use to pack. But for those orders too many, I use the boxes.

yes, I received all your orders. I will start putting into my cart at RL now ...

update u all soon !!

Back