(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

saw the web of thepolliwogs the toddler's play arena looks fun! jus throw them and they crawl and play themselves haha

good that this didnt restrict how many babies also! so everyone also can join! right? ^^

DEC BABIES BIRTHDAY BASH
Date: 7 Nov, Sat
Venue: Not fixed

Interested:
1) ypg
2) fabbie
3) reddates
4) luthadel
5) Jappooh
6) Jowinbaby
7) joanne81
8) ikeike
9) izu
10)merydith
11)Evanmummy
12)Esthers
13)ah_bur
14)ivy
15)Pastillies
16)Phyl
17)rachel
18)zachmommy
19)little_rabbit
20) 2ndbb
21) iemik0

possible to accomodate toddlers as well? coz im sure whole family will go which will include all bb's kor kors & jie jies rite? =p

jes, their cutting is SMALL. so if you buy for 12 months old, it's actually for 6 months. I usually buy one or 2 sizes up
happy.gif

yes, do look thru and email me.

Hi Pas

i need your details.. can PM me?

Mummy's Name: PAS
Baby's Name:
Baby's DOB :
Contact No.:

Its for the -5 Sept class - stage and Such.. 12pm

Cheers

DEC BABIES BIRTHDAY BASH
Date: 7 Nov, Sat
Venue: Not fixed

Interested:
1) ypg
2) fabbie
3) reddates
4) luthadel
5) Jappooh
6) Jowinbaby
7) joanne81
8) ikeike
9) izu
10)merydith
11)Evanmummy
12)Esthers
13)ah_bur
14)ivy
15)Pastillies
16)Phyl
17)rachel
18)zachmommy
19)little_rabbit
20) 2ndbb
21) iemik0
22)jlow

stage n such
preg cannot ?? how intensive is de class huh? my hubby can't go..or else i need to call my sis to follow.
can anyone advise??

izu, i didn't get their email le, so still on?

sam, i keen to, but wat's de website??

Jlow,

Are u pregnant? Never heard u say that. Congrats!!!

iemiko,

For Polliwogs, each additional child is $8 if they are below 2 but for older child, will be $30 each.

They very smart hor, know that quite low number of parents having 2 young children below 2 at the same time. Cause by the time the #2 is able to go Polliwogs n really enjoying, must be at least 8 months liao, then #1 will be 2 by then.

If all are agreeable, then we share the cost, meaning take the total amount divided by the total number of kids going, n u paid according to the number of kids u bring. Fair or got loophole? Haha...

ypg
all mummies' elder child is above 2yrs old here wor. $30 for additional child above 2 is ex unless they do hav other activites for d older children. coz cant be older children playing same games as d babies ma. =p

not veri nice if split by no of child ba. anyone has suggestions?

ypg,
ya loh my toddler is 3yrs plus lei. Then ask all to sahre teh amt like not fair also..

Another things is thepolliwogs is too far for me. I stay west and no car lei.. I would prefer a central area loh.

Hmm.. pay accordingly lor..that is the fairest. those that wanna buy grandparents, maid etc, all pay accordingly. As for food wise, if we cater or anything, split according to the # of adults. Of course kids can be discounted cos they cant eat that much anyway..

santorini aka Tara wont be back for christmas..

YPG, u try to tell them all additional child irregardless of age $8 la.. keke.. i think its quite fair if once the total number of kids confirm liao then we divide the total equally lor..

i also agree with Ivy that central area is better.. well.. difficult to pls everyone!! =)

gobambimi also quite fun looking...

izu,
How about the payment for Trial of Biligual Speech & Drama + Music Movement (English & Chinese) ? Do I need to do fund transfer to u ?

Jlow,
Congrats! if u are preg
happy.gif

Hi gals,

for the birthday bash. I will either just bring Ervin along or bring Ervin with gor gor and my MIL. Cos my hubby working so if bring my elder boy then have to ask my MIL to come along..

Hope u gals wont mind. IF cant bring my MIL tell me in advance ok so i can arrange.

jowin,
pm u le, thank!
happy.gif

Jlow, u preggy? congrats!!

sam,
actually when i ordered fm RL the last time, i tot their cutting quite "big" leh.. hee nvm big can keep for next time to wear, better than too small...
i also want! but no sale now rite...

ok. i read all your posts ... hehehe.

phyl ... Go-go Bambini really really not suitable for 1 yr olds. I go there quite regularly ... besides that ONE ball pit nothing else for babies to play. so yes it is located in a central location off town ... but no point.

i'm off to drive my daughter to kindy ... will check back later ... For those who wants to order RL, please transfer money to my POSB Savings account 126 108 737. The exchange rate I'm using is 1.51 NO stuff that needs personalization ok? ... and no big na dbulky stuff ... just apparel would be good.

I'll be ordering the minute I get US$200 worth of paid orders. !!! quick, it's their "Last chance sale" ... lol !!

Kath
me too.. this time buy 1 dress from polo only.. LOL... US$16.99.. still ok la... must stop..

BTW, anyone interested in lanterns? If yes, i try to get good price with my supplier and the pics. I heard she has cartoon character lanterns like disney
happy.gif
If no, i dun bother to go n ask her at all lor .. LOL

hahaha ... LuthAdel .. no prob. Looks like I'll be doing a couple of batches ..

I will check payments and post here shortly ... Will calculate and put in an order asap.

LuthAdel, Jowin, Kath ... no prob .. we are spree kakis .. esp Kath .. hahahahah .. I will go ahead and order .. u can transfer later. I have your other stuff anyway .. leverage ..hehehehe KIDDING !!!! ...

I've never seen my cc card charges go past 1k in any month. This month I look at it I felt like fainting.

eh, the kinderland lady just called .. she asked me to come down and get our Pigeon stuff .. it's here !!!!

she said my stuff damn a lot and taking up space so she asked nicely if I could come NOW. wa lau. I just drove home. blardy.

ok I go off to pick up the Pigeon stufff .. keep the orders and payment coming in .. I'll put in an order or 2 by today !!

wa . jowin .. ONLY ONE ITEM FROM POLO AH? .. lol !!

sam, sob sob! Dun single me out lar n dun post my amt on ur site lar..protect privacy!! HIak hiak hiak.. i can really go crazee with shopping till my colleagues cant stand me! Every weekend will sure be at one of the shopping malls..

sam
so fast ur pigeon items reach le ah? my side not yet. slow sia. lolx.

i mail u d stuff from RL i wana get tonite can? =p

jowin
wat kind of lanterns? those "balloon" kind?

Back