(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

bubblepearl- i'm also doing 40 days confinement. Today is the 9th day, still got 31 days to go. Everyday i'm eating the same dish for lunch & dinner. So sick! By the time confinement ends, left only 3 days for me to prepare for cny. Hv to think of ways to sneak out to do my hair.
sad.gif

Ivy,

CDA can be used at polyclinic and PD or GP that can accept CDA payment. You got to check with the PD or GP you are going to.

Vaccination is a complicated thing. You will learn as it go along.

At birth, BB will take BCG for TB and Hep B 1st dose.

For 6-in-1, it included DPT (Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus) and Polio, these are free plus Hib (causing meningitis) and Hep B 2nd dose. 5-in-1 is the same except no Hep B 2nd dose. If you choose 6-in-1, you will have to take it at 2nd month instead of 3rd month due to Hep B 2nd dose. If you choose 5-in-1, there is no Hep B 2nd dose, you can take it at 3rd month. But u got to bring ur BB to take Hep B 2nd dose at her 1st month. If you not taking 5-in-1 or 6-in-1, you will take DPT and Polio only, it is free of charge and you take it at 3rd month. For DPT and Polio, BB got to take it at 3rd month (2nd month if taking 6-in-1), 4th month, 5th month and 18th month.

You also got to take Hep B 3rd dose at 6th month. But you can take it at 5th month together with DPT jab.

At 12-18 month, BB got to take MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella). This is free also. Your child will take again this MMR when she is Primary 1. I know cause this year my P1 pupils go for such jabs. My P5 pupils also got a jab but I cant remember what is it for.

Optional jabs are not free so you got to check it out. As time go by, more and more jabs will appear in market. Current optional jabs are :
Flu vaccine from 6th month onwards
Hep A vaccine from 1 yr onwards, 2 doses
Hib vaccine (5-in-1 or 6-in-1)
Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
Chickenpox vaccine, after 1st birthday
Rotavirus vaccine, below 6 months

Hope that helps. Alot of info but dun worry. Feel confused, ask your PD or nurse to explain to you.

Ladies, start to put $ into your CDA account. At least paying only half the price.

Spaghetti,

I din see how my mum give her. Maybe just a small piece. I remember reading that another mum also give her BB pao sheng, dunno is it Dec thread or Oct thread.

emeraldbride/iemik0,
wat abt ur meals then? if u're going to handle bb alone, u cookin ur own meals too??

HB worried i cant cope on my own after CL leaves. He wants to get someone to come & help for the 2mths after CL leaves. But I kept feeling our privacy is being "invade". With the CL now, i already find our privacy being "invade" but doing confinement so no choice. After confinement, i tot can get back to 二人世界 of cos with the BB, but if getting someone to stay-in with us for another 2 mths, i feel i'm losing my privacy.....haiz..i think its me & my baby blues again..

pastillies, meals shuld be easy lar.. juz cook when bb is sleeping lor. Ur bb will be asleep after feeding rite? or juz leave him in the cot to play on his own lor..actually come to tink of it, i seldom carry my bb..after feeding, i put him back to cot.. onie carry him when he needs to change diapers, feed or bathe.

If u r not comfy abt another person staying..then hire day time nanny lor..ur hb need to work in the morning anyway..so dun hv twosome as well..haha

bubblepearl and fong2, u gals doing confinement for 40 days. Wow, thats a long period.

fabbie, after pumping, I still can slp easily cos so tired leh.

emeraldbride, I will give my bb girl pneu jab. My elder girl also has taken this jab.

Ypg, I didnt knw that can use cda for jabs at PD. Gonna check w my PD at next visit.

Mastitis
yesterday went to KKH..piang...the nurse squeeze and squeeze the lumps..so many lumps..somemore the Medical Officer so fierce scold me 2 days later then come to see her. I felt so painful like worst then giving birth..the lady like very muscular press so hard...then I tot all clear..shiok shiok go home today alamak the lumps all appear again..the nurse call me say I need to press n press for these few days. Hiyoo..feel like giving up leh..I press n press till my hold hand feel so ache and my breast like purple already the lump like not clear leh....

Btw the MO gave me antibiotics which is CURAM 625mg(amoxycillin) ..Anyone get this for the infection? Coz I read this type has no use against breast infection?

bubblepearl,
izit? I din noe leh the past few days I keep putting hot water b4 n after the pump..thanks for sharing

Mimi,

Think all vaccination that need to pay can use CDA. But your PD or GP got to be able to accept CDA payment. So you need to check with them 1st. For polyclinic, you need to fill up a form, bring your Baby Bonus card, bank statement to show your latest balance.

merydith, i got the same pills 4 antibotics..poor thing...jiayou...dun give up...4 me..i give up cos i am simply too tired..n cannot take it anymore..u try use cold cabbage to cool ur breast 1st n then u massage? My nurse n mo v good leh..no scold me..maybe they saw my face v pale liao

merydith, ur nurse nvr tell u must continue to massage 4 the nxt 24 hrs 3hrly? My nurse told me to do that...but my physical overcome mental n want me to stop milk prdt!

pastillies
most likely cookin simple meals at home. wkends go grocery shopping den wkdaes can cook. =)

merydith
amoxycilin is a broad spectrum antibiotic which is veri commonly used.

Hi bubble pearl merydith, I also got a lump on my upper right side of my breast! super painful. today my massage lady helped me massage.. think it become softer & not as hard as yesterday.. but my milk supply decreases already...=(

iemik0,
ger ah? hmm.. quite likely.. hee.. gynae said if wanna try for ger, can look for him again! hahaha.. so, hopefully his method works, else i'll have 4 'bodyguards'.. 1 big 3 small..

bb growth spurt..
my bb can't stop nursing.. he sleeps for barely half hour and wake up with his mouth biting his hand..
dunno if he's having growth spurt..
any mommies facing the same thing?

confinement..
am in day 12 of confinement and MIL said can start eating ANYTHING liao.. strange.. my food has been the same plain type.. steamed fish, steamed pork and vege soup.. is this what u all eating also?

Anyone has any idea, is it all bottle warmer can warm up Avent bottles or cups?

bubble pearl - i have also decided to just go polyclinic. but haven't decided to go separate jabs or 5-in-1 jab.

emeraldbride - i'm thinking of getting baby for pneumococcol jab. any idea what's the cost? i think i have asked here before but can't rem... for fridged breastmilk i realised my baby doesn't mind drinking it when it's not that warm... usually i let it stand in hot water for like 3mins... then just feed. but i feel like getting a bottle warmer.

ypg - thanks for the sharing... i think the polyclinic i go to at woodlands doesn't offer 6-in-1 as well. ur explanation to ivy, i v confused. sorry, have u sent email to me?

Baby Ambrose at 9 day

2005454.jpg

jowinbaby:
it's not really true that bb who fed by FM will sleep longer or even throughout the nite... coz i got one gf who was sucessfully TBF for 1 year, which she managed to train her bb to sleep thru when bb 2 mths old, mean no nite feeding at all from 8pm - 7am, very good rite? if i can also learn from her then sure very good... hehe!

pastilies:
i normally pump in early morning, that will be probably 1-1.5 hr after latch on bah... coz normally my breast will feel very full in early morning coz during nite time my bb luv to suck for one side only then fall asleep so in the end the other sides of my breast will be so FULL & i got to wake up early to pump it out

Contraception / Birth Control

ladies,
anyone of u thinking to insert IUCD (Intrauterine Contraceptive Device) for birth control? i'm going to close factory but dun wish to go for tubal ligation yet so probably IUD is the best & easiest way... however my gynae there charges quite ex for this so i wan to ask any of u consult ur gynae before regarding this & how much is the cost of inserting IUCD? my gynae charges $1K plus incl consultation ler so i'm thinking to source for cheaper one...

HI jes
wah.. ask her to pass us some tips..i really wish tat bb can sleep thru the nite..at least 1 nite feed than 2-3 feed.. can die wor...

ya. as for my BB, FM n EBM no difference in timing.. still like tat.. If its the same, as long as my supply can feed her, i sure use all EBM.

bubblepearl - at least u still hv a week to look for cny clothes. for me, most likely i will hv to wear old clothes. hopefully they still fits.
sad.gif

Dee - For the past few days, my gal also like that, especially nite time. After feeding, she'll smack her lips. And when we were burping her, she'll suck her fingers. She's drinking 100ml. As for confinement food, I'm having fish, pork (yao rou) & vege cooked in sesame oil for lunch & dinner everyday.

juz,

I pm you on the letter to MCYS liao.

jess,

I am going to insert IUD. Though only got 1 child, still decide to close shop. Polyclinic also can do it. Think it is around $100 including the device, the doctor fee and others. There is 1 type that will reduce your menses, think it cost around $1k. I am choosing the polyclinic type. Dun feel good to have reduced or no menses.

I received my bill from KKH for myself and my baby .. anyone else received their bill yet? ... still kena top up cash .. dammit. Not much la .. but still....

dee
if ur dr method works den u inform mi k. lolx. =p

btw, is ur elder son taking rice? mine onli like porridge, thick bee hoon n soup. i mix soup n rice, he juz juz soup n push out d rice from his mouth. so angry.

jess
iucd insertion can be done at polyclinic if not wrong. mi got ask my dr abt ligation since mine is c-sect but she refuse as she scare i regret coz i onli 25. =(

sam
u received bill oreadi ah. tink i gonna receive mine soon den. i onli received cpf one. deducted 2k+ from my acc. so i wonder wat's my final bill!!

Hi Adel,
pai say.. me dunno how to access my pm lei.. can sms me instead?

Anyway I decided to stick w my CL w $100 increase. agreed on $1900 plus we pay for her bus tkt hm (abt $50+) sigh.. made my hubby bargain w her.. cos dun wanna b the baddie since I'll b facing her for 28days.. hopefully things will work out..

iemiko ...

ya received a few days ago I think. For my bill, Medisave was $1812.84, that time I paid via Visa was $1910 .. so for my bill still must top up cash, another $61.50 ..

For my baby .. almost everything covered by Medisave ... kena top up cash .. $13.38 only.

hi ladies,
My bb just got hospitalized for jaundice for 2 days. Sigh, another setback. Now I trying to hand express and bring some milk to hospital to feed bb.

Emeraldbride,
I use the pigeon warmer for about 15min, seems like that's too long liao.

Pastillies,
For leaking breasts, I use the medela breast shells to collect, then pour into bottle after the feed. My mum will be helping me after my confinement.

sam
my bb bill tink i may hav to top up more coz went special care nursery for one dae n biz office called up to ask if we wana change class status anot.

Hihi
I need so advice, my boi is drinking EBM, but after he drink he will vomit out the milk. My MIL say his stomache got wind so he vomit out the milk. She say is because i give him EBM from the fridge not warm enough that y he got so much wind. But i usually warm EBM b4 i give it to him . I dun noe i insist feeding him EBM is good for him a not. Thought of giving up BF. My boi also have alot of phlegm, when ever he drink milk me so heartache, cause he got choke easily n he got difficult in breathing. Any advices.

Adel,

Dun be discouraged by these setbacks. I too face alot of problems. But just like wat my colleague told me, things will get better and better. Now indeed I am enjoying motherhood more now.

Loveangel,

You mean you got to pay $3k cash? On top of the medisave deduction? That is alot.

iemik0,

If you got change status, all will be paid by Medisave. That is wat happen to my BB bill. End up I only pay $1k cash ($870 downpayment + $170 balance). Nothing from the BB side.

You going to close shop after this? My doctor refuse to do ligation on me. He gave me info on IUD very reluctantly. He says I only 31, still can aim for 1 more. Hehe...

Xuelyn,

Glad to hear that your CL matter is settled. Dun worry too much. If she dare to bully you, sent her back home lor. You can try to learn more from her sooner then you dun have to depend on her. But of course, that is the worst scenario.

Paulyn,

I think it is best to ask your PD for the reason why your BB vomit out the milk. My BB sometimes will vomit out cause drink too much or too fast. I think you should feed him EBM as that is the best for BB. I got to give up breastfeeding cause I go for course after confinement and there is simply no time for me to pump. So milk supply drop and eventually no more milk. I feel so upset but my hubby consoled me by saying at least I have tried to give my BB till my last drop of milk. Haha...

My BB also got phlegm last fortnight. After seeing PD n eat some medicine, she is fine and active again. Perhaps you should check with your PD better. Your MIL may mean good to offer you advice from her experience but professional advice from PD is still the best right.

Dun worry. Your BB will recover soon.

Gerry, saw yr post on E-creative...I just passby...Their cakes are nice...their buffets also not bad ...cheap also...cakes not tat sweet just nice...even I put the cake outside for 3hrs long still so nice, fresh and yummy...Just a comments. =)

ypg
we din opt for change coz onli go there observe one dae. smmore, we don qualify for downgrading due to income n i can claim my stay from company. not point gg msw. so wait for final bill n c wat how.

ypg:
thanks, BB Kasia cord juz dropped off last nite =)

Spag & Pris:
thanks, im trying to clean Kasia's face at least 3-4times a day with cool water too. hope the acne will go away soon, and ya, the acne seems to be bothering me more than BB! hahaha...

AdelChia:
dun despair... me oso got 10-20ml last week, now it only improves slightly to 30-40ml. but im keeping my hope high since 1 of my fren told me dat her BM starts kicking in only during Week 3. so im giving myself till end of Jan to fully give Kasia EBM for her diet.

Adel, how come when u use pigeon warmer, still need 15minutes? the booklet wrote 2minutes onie leh. U turn the knob to 40degree?? Once the light is off, means it is done rite?

Hi all

I popped on 20th Dec...

Emeraldbride,
Can you update the details
Name:Alston Lee
Weight: 3.46kg
Date: 20th dec
Natural W epidural

Thanks

wow..alot of us graduated liao..

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><blink><center><font color="aa00aa">Popped!!</font></center></blink></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">S/N</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EDD</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">BB#</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hosp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM/SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gender</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">DOB</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Weight</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Delivery Mode</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl80</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1&amp;2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K H Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRLS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Joann Quek / Jolin Quek</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.02kg/1.225kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Summergoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Poon King Fu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cadence</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.16kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emer C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">LuthAdel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Nov-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Corp Rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bryan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mimi (mimizz)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen L H</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zayden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.435kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Rihan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Mary Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sun Haoyu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.36kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Reddates</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A/TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Wong Faye</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.11kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jlow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Kek Lee Phin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Redhill</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Joshua Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.79kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fabbie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Nov-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Clarice Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.8kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jolynash</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Peter Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok North</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Geraine Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.01kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">raven_1313</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang/Simei</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Siew Yu Chang Keith</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.999kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia Yee Tien</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Preston Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.18kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xiao Pooh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr H C Han</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jermaine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.75kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Merydith</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tan Hang Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Randall</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.13kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">c-sect w/GA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Esthers</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sean Guoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.155kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mrs.Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pantai, MY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Eason Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.35kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Princesstiara</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr T B Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tiara Loh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.7kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">c-sect w/GA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2nd Baby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang/Jurong East</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Claryce</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.18kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">18</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Spaghetti</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Woo Bit Hwa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">David Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.74kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">19</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sam</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr M George</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Calista Grace</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.61kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">20</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Iemiko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K T Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kayson Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.46kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jelybean</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Central</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lisa Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.77kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">22</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tamms</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lee Wei Hong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Panjang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Olivia Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.84kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Echo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Commonwealth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emma</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.675kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Laval</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkant</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natasha</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.835kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Llig</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Marianne Hendricks</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Md Aqeel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.434kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dolphin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Fong Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Telok Blangah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">LYJ</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.985kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jazlyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Clifford Chan \ Dr CY Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunway Medical</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Isaac Teow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.34kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ivy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Irene Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">West Coast</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jake Travis Espino</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.205kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ah Bur</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cidney</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.95kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emeraldbride</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zachary Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.745kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jowinbaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L C Cheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ashlynne Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.54kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">32</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Santorini</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L C Cheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emma</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.115kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hippomummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jaysen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emer C-sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">34</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bubblepearl</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A/ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gerrad</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.2kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">35</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">jes</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chan KH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.53kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">36</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Phylicia (phyl)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeap Min Li</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun Ring</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hayden Phang Yu Zhe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.268kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">37</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Paulyn Kao</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Bernard Chern</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Macpherson</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ruben</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">38</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen L H</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><sub>Kasia</sub></TD><TD><font size="-1">09/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">39</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">mayelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Sim L N</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Serangoon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ryan Teo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.93kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">40</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jappooh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">CCK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ervin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.81kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">41</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mei Lik</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Beh Suan Tiong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands/Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ivan Hoe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">42</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ikeike</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Kenneth E Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Telok Blangah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shannon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">43</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pastilies</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Ang HY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kysn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.07kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">44</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lavendery</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tan Kim Teng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jalan Membina</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.615kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">45</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fong2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Peter Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Old Airport Rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Valerie Chen Si Ting</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.17kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/GA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">46</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">19-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Y G Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zech</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.32kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">47</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Nashi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Celeste Ong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.92kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">48</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">izu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Joan Thong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Holland</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Masako</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">49</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yunbb</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong</font> West</TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jaedan Hee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.45kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">50</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Juzyounme</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Marsiling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.995kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">51</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Qiqi81</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Loke Kah Leong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">East Shore</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Brayden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">52</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Snowger</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Paul Tseng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Redhill</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.665kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/o epi</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">53</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AdelChia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Paul Tseng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Josiah Chia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">54</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mum2ndx</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr C H Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Javier</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.98kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">55</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Winnie171175</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Anthony Siow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.12kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">56</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">annt21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr SH Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Upper Thomson</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Alston Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20/12/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.46kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><blink><center><font color="aa00aa">Waiting...</font></center></blink></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Evonne Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Heng T L</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tampines</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Funshine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr T C Chang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Karen Ko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K H Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Balestier</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Christineteo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yio Chu Kang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Matthias Kwang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Decbaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K K Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">joanne81</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Christopher Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Brennon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xiaohwa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Phoebe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jokris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Loke Kah Leong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">East Shore</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Charlotte Lai</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jas</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">CM(michtan)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeap Min Li</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bishan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Isaac Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YL Polaris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mummymummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Devendra</font></TD><TD><sub>SGH</sub></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Chantalle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bkt BJ</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pang Kai Ern</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ScarletGal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Thong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xuelyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr W H Kee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok Reservoir</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Summer Cheo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toonies23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Whampoa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stephanie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Simei</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Congrats annt.. ur bb have very good weight. Post up Alston's picture hor

I don't even wanna go calculate how much in total I spent for deliverng Zach..I know it is very expensive and hb was commenting will need to wait another 4-5 years before having a 2nd one..hahaha

carmen.. ya.. i agree with u.. the baby acne affects me more than baby... he will use his mitten to rub his face but only when he feels warm... sigh.... i feed him i look at his face i wanna cry liao.. coz it happened so suddenly overnite..............

then today went see dr 4 his jaundice.. its going down.. so very good.. but he has been constipated... so dr gave him meds... n tell me i can TBF liao.. but for his acne prob... dr say it could be caused of maternal hormones... so its my fault his so mor peng.... i really very sad seeing his face like that.....

dee,
i dunno if my boi going thur growth spurt or not...since this whole morning I hv been feeding him at almost an hr interval. Jus now wanted to take a nap, fed him then i go toilet, then he poo, so gotta change diaper then feed again then he sleeps. Less than an hr, he's crying again. Realise he poo so change diaper &amp; feed again...

But HB &amp; I are grateful at least BB lets us sleep longer at nite. Nite feeds hv improved to 2X a nite.. means he sleeps at least 3 hrs..and these few nites he doesnt even cry for milk, its I who noted 3 hrs le, better wake him up for milk...(my BB also hv jaundice &amp; still hv so gotta let him take more fluids to pass out more poo &amp; pee)...

Jess, okie i'll try to express in morning...now i'm trying at differnt times of the day as long as free..but the yield very inconsistent..

Ohh the Advert breast shields can collect milk?? ohh i didnt koe that..thanks adel, will check it out..better than letting the breastpads absorb &amp; waste rite..=P

iemik0/emeraldbride,
ehh i dun cook alot leh....maybe tt's y HB not convience I'll cook at home alone...
Adel , good tt ur mum's there to help u after confinement...at least own mum feel more at ease..Must find time to "tok" to HB again abt the extra help he wants to get for me..i feel that its giving me more stress then helping me.., at least tt's how i feel for now..

hi ypg &amp; iemik0,

ya normally it's not advisable to do ligation if too young age or juz hav 1 baby only coz u might regret later... even i'm at age 31 already &amp; hav 2 kids i also dun wan to do... so go for IUCD better, hehe!

i know it's quite cheap to do at Poly for S'porean, but wat abt PR? any price difference?
btw, i dont really feel like going to Poly to do ler, dunno y.. haha, juz dun feel comfy...

anyone with Gynae at KKH, can help to check with ur gynae when u going for check up next time? really hav no idea which &amp; how to go abt...

phyl, dun blame urself for the bb acne!! Is normal.. Zach's skin also peeling off and he has acne as well but usually by next day it will go off and then other part of his face will have new one. Can't be prevented lar.. so dun cry okie?

pastillies, if u dun cook alot then is much easier to cook. Steam fish and fry 1 vege is good enuf for lunch liao.. i intend to do that as well. Even after confinement, we must eat better to maintain good milk supply.

Ladies, for those who are in contact w/ Lavendery (eg. sms). Try to show her some concern n support. She was thinking of jumping down fr window these days coz she can't take it anymore - epsiotomy wound, serious itchy rashes, taking care of baby -_-"

Anyone has any idea, is it all bottle warmers can warm up Avent bottles or cups?

ypg - after u have gone for IUD, can share w me more? eg. need to book appt b4? at the registeration counter mention family planning?

sam - huh? u no epidural still need to top up cash? so what's the grand total? near 4K for u n baby?

AdelChia - same boat. my baby was admitted for jaundice last week for 3D2N. i also pump my little amt breastmilk n bring to hospital.

Annt21 - Congrats! Share ur birth story n photo?

Phyl:
ya, dun despair over Hayden's acne, like many mummies shared, it's normal gal. i oso blame myself earlier but since i knw the real cause and dat it is onli temp, i feel better, so im trying to keep Kasia's face clean as much as possible now.

Juz:
wat happen to Lavendery? think it's more than the wounds and BB rite? Do u knw if she's getting enuff support from her HB?

k dokie, i will sms her...

Back