(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

Thank Echo, so glad it's just hiccups! Me in 3rd trimester and it seems to be happening quite frequently. She seems to be enjoying the hiccups while at it. But aft the "hiccups" stop she will kick me twice!

Yes Fabbie! The feeling is like a "throb" and it comes in intervals. Throb... 3secs later... throb again. And it goes on for quite some time. Since the feeling is very low at the adomen, I feel funny. And it happened early this morning and just now when I was posting...

Xuelyn,
is your contractions at regular interval? If it is only for a short few minutes, it could be Braxton-Hicks contractions (practise eh!).
happy.gif
If u are worried, do give ur gynae a call!

Hi Snowger,Fabbie,Echo

Same here. I also experience the hiccups especially when I change my position. Like during sleeping..turning from left side to right side or sitting.. I think we feel more in 3rd trimester..

Lately do you all feel heavy at the abdomen? I feel I cant walk as fast as last wk..and also got some some piercing pain at cervix or bladder at times when I walk..dunno what is it.

i was juz asking bubble and adel today if they feel tightness ard the abdomen lately.. I realised my abdomen will be very very tight from 7pm onwards..feel like bursting. And when I shower I can feel that something is pushing down my vagina when I squat to wash my 'mei mei'. Abit scared at times...haha.

However, the tightness will go away after I lie on my back and then baby will start kicking away.. lately he's been turning alot..dunno what is he up to..hahaha but i feel tat it is very cute. I never fail to wake up at 5am every day to tap on my tummy and play wif him..
happy.gif
. I consider that a bonding time between him and me while his daddy is snoring away..

Merydith,
I dun feel the abdomen especially heavy. But my legs get tired easily (it's a sign tat the bb is heavy). The piercing pain at cervix/bladder could mean u are walking too fast n too much. So we shld Sssslllllloooooowwwwww down and yes rest more! :p

yes yes..I also feel heavy at the vagina..like abit sore lidat... so probably our baby is getting heavier this few wks..cant imagine the later part...

wow you wake up at 5am??? so cute..playing with the baby in the wee hrs..Me also feel he doing a lot of turning..quite cute at first but he is disrupting my sleep for the whole night .....

i feel my legs get tired more easily now too.
I tot it is because of water retention at the legs or because I don't do anymore exercise compared to before preggie. Hopefully it is a sign that bb is heavy. Gynae say my bb is small cos it was only 755g at 26 weeks. I am now in 28th week.

My abdomen feels more tight towards the end of the day too... I guess it is the expansion... Like how b4 pregnancy... somehow towards the end of the day... ur stomach also gets bigger!! Eat too much!! Haha!! Towards the end pregnancy will surely feel sooo many different things.. Different women will have different aches and pains!!

My pelvis area hurts alot.. as if someone has been punching me...Feels like a big bruise... It gets worse if I sit down for too long... like 2 hours++.. So i have to get up and walk around... sigh... When I complain... My hb says all these are normal during pregnancy... Aiyah... Not sympathatic at all!! Hahaha!!

Merydith,
I sama like u... Walk v fast. But i realised if I do, I will get breathless leh. "Fang Man Jiao Bu bah". Take it as the walk walk time with bb. Nxt time bb just start walking, u oso can't walk too fast...

Emeraldbride,
Tightness is associated with stress at work... So aft we relax aft a warm bath or sit back, the tummy shld soften!
happy.gif
Me oso experience it every evening with a very bloated tummy!

I think the pelvis is sore also cos it is expanding.. getting ready for the baby to come out... Are u guys faithfully doing ur kegels?? It really helps when the bb gets heavier and presses more on ur bladder...

My fren told me that it gets harder to hold ur urine when the bb gets heavier... esp when u are laughing or sneezing!! Yikes...

emeraldbride, yup..both me and adelchia feel tummy tight tight but dunno if bb growing or overate lah..for me especially 9+..feel so breathless...and cannot sleep..

This morning..i was sleeping on my right side..and when i wake up..i feel my pelvic bone sharp pain..dunno is it because i lie on the same postion too long..

toonies23: same same..do feel your legs like v "suan" ah?

Emeraldbride..wah..u wake up at 5am..can still sleep anot?

bubble pearl: ya.. sometimes, i do feel my legs abit suan suan.. then i try to walk more cos I think my legs lack of exercise that's why it is suan lor.

Gerry: If i cough, laugh or sneeze very hard, abit of urine will leak. eeekkss..
btw, what is kegels?

mimizz - baby is 1.8kg at 29w2d. gynae say baby is at average weight. Both me and Kristine bb are 1.3/1.4kg...gynea said big baby..faint.

I think all are estimate lah. When born, all weight are different. Lolx

toonies23:
Kegels aka pelvic floor exercise... U gotta exercise the muscles that control ur urine flow... Like when u really need to go.. but got no toilet.. u use this set of muscles to keep the urine in... Urine incontinence can develop during /after pregnancy sometimes and kegels are known to prevent it from happening...

I have read books that also say regular Kegels will also help to reduce the chances of u getting an episiotomy... Makes the muscles around the area more elastic... So wouldn't rupture when bb comes out...

toonies..ya..think u need to exercise the muscles liao..

Gerry, i tot of having episiotomy..cos i am scared i will tear my poo poo area too..

lol. snowger and merydith now i walk and turn on my bed to another side my below also pain! is like when u open your legs to move to the right side. aiyo. is like the bone there tear sia. Wah i heard it will get even worst when we are later stage. my frd next week going to give birth. she told me she dun even wan to stand up. cus its too painful. Faints. I wonder i can tarhann how long!

snowger i also felt abit weird when u feel ya below like got du.. du.. du.. and the impact quite obvious hehe.

Hi gals,

A long day for me today. I do feel pain near my pelvic when walk too long, guess bb wt is pressing on me. Now got difficulties getting up from bed, have to turn to one side and sit up, feel so fat and clumsy.

Tomorrow going to c my gynae again although just went to c him yesterday. Guess wat, this afternoon I got into an accident, 1 big lorry hit my rear and my car turn 180deg and the front against the traffic. My left rear tail light whole thing fly away and dented . So "jing1 xian3" Luckily no injuries. Call my gynae and he said as long as bb moving should b ok, but go down tmr to check again. Really count my blessings and my girl still kicking and turning ard...phew....

Hi ladies,

I also experience this pain at my groin/vagina area. I have checked with my gynae before & she said it's due to water retention (gravity pull). The tissues there are softer & so, we feel the weight or pain more than other parts of our body.

Sigh...nowadays i try to walk as much cos i see it as a form of exercise. But i can't walk fast anymore!!! Can't even sit down for long periods of time w/o feeling aches or pains.

I'm exactly 31w today! 9 more weeks...omg...

Reddates: OMG...that must have been a scary experience. I think it's a good idea to go for a checkup ASAP...better be safe & you'll feel more at ease too.

Glad you weren't hurt...omg.

bubble, usually if i m awake at 5am, i will not sleep again but lie on my bed till 6plus to wake up lor..but i have been requiring such little sleep since young.. only minimum of 4 hrs of sleep can last me for a day alr.. but after a few nights of minimum sleep i will need a full sleep lar (still human mah)..haha

Actually wat i m describing is not actually vagina pain leh..is like something trying to push out of the vagina..u can feel it if wash tat area.

Reddates, better to go check gynae tmr.. i hope u r not in shock..not only u hv to take care of baby, u hv to take care of urself too!!

i have checked out Lactacyd at Guardian, 1 bottle abt $12+. i find it x. i was thinking maybe just use J&J, just that have to rinse off. anyone has any idea if use soap that means to be rinsed off, do u all prepare 2 bathtubs - 1 w soap, 1 w/o soap? or half way leave baby at big towel, then go change to clean water?

went to Ivy's fren for free haircut today. her fren is still looking for pple who has long hair and after cutting to still remain as long hair. u mustn't be in a rush for the session, i spent about 1.5hrs there.

also went to pig07's contact of the auntie which can help u to pray. she's located at albert temporary market at the moment.

llig - i see. do gynae normally swab for all? coz i don't even know whether i have or not.

xiaohwa - what i thot was: sterilizing tablets are good if u don't have pot to boil water or steam/microwave sterilizer with u. just dissolve tablets into a clean container n u can soak bottles, teats, breast pump, into it. it's another way to sterilise, but u don't have to use it w a sterilizer.

mimi - rest more.

bur - where/who is ur chiropractor? what are fees like?

reddates - i think ur baby should be ok eh... glad u r safe.

bubblepearl...

Yeah me too...Having an episiotomy seems better.. But it really depends on the gynae.. My fren's gynae didn't do it for her... wanted to see situation... and then she tore.. (she told me she rarely did kegals) luckily it was ok.. cos some tear can lead into the behind area.. and may even cause infection later on...Yikes.. Must talk to my gynae about it...

I really try to exercise regularly.. I feel it really helps me get through the pregnancy... When i dun exercise.. i feel really sluggish.. I try to do some yoga, swimming and walking.. nothing too hardcore.. Really helps to alleviate the aches and pains... I do feel more tired.. so when I do, i will slow down my exercise... but ur doc must give the green light...

I do feel the sharp pains in the groin area and down there.. but if i walk a bit.. sit a bit...it really feels better..

reddates.. glad u and bb gal doing ok.. must be quite scary to get into an accident...

Hi Gerry,

I think most Asians would need an episiotomy. My gynae didn't even bother to ask me for my first bb.

Iemik0,

Went to KKH today to take a look. Think it's safer for me to get a 4 panel M size binder in the end, except that there's no stock now, so didn't buy from the BP. Didn't realise KKH has so many shops!

reddates wah. thank god you are safe! the lorry really must sue him and make him pay the loss of your shock and your car! hope you have calm down from your fight of the accident. and please get more rest ya.

hi snowger
yes.. i m feeling bb's hiccups daily n a few times in a day... so cute..

girls.. all of u are real fast in posting.. i can't catch up liao.. so busy at work.. need to finish 2 events n worst.. 3rd event thrown to me.. but too bad.. i m going on ML.. so boss said, come back n continue lor.. faintz

I bought the tube bras today at BHG.. having 20% off... one brand is eternity ( $6.90 b4 discount)Another one call impression ( $13.90 b4 discount).. but seem quite good with support.. wireless with cup...

For Breastfeeding, especially when we wanna wear tube top dress or spagetti top.. its good to wear tube bra.. I find no nursing bra that the bra strap are detachable.. except for tube bras

Cheers!!

juzyounme,
I was tested during 1st preg cos i has early labour, waterbag leaking, placenta previa..
If normal preg and you not at risk of having GBS, i doubt you will be swabbed.

Reddates, oh gosh. Was shocked to hear that.

jusyounme, I dun rmb Lactacyd priced so ex leh. Think its around $8-$9. Usually I will get from Beauty Language.

Jowinbb, u must be very busy, do have enough rest also.

G'morning gals...

Smurfygal: I hope so.. must check with doc.. My fren's gynae is Dr Kek from Mt E. and she just let the skin tear...Maybe she has her reasons.. I dunno

Dolphin: The yoga poses really depend on the amount of energy I have for that day and plus I have been practising yoga for about 2 yrs before pregnancy (of course now my practice no longer hardcore llike last time!! Hahaha!!)...but the prenatal poses are ok if ur gynae lets u exercise..remember hor..

If my energy low, i will mainly do stretches like half moon pose (stretching the sides of ur body.. can do either standing up or sitting down...) Leg/calves pain, varicose veins or water retention, can do leg stretches while sitting on the floor... pelvic tilt is good to relieve lower back aches and plus will exercise ur transverse muscles on ur abs (heard that is the muscles that will make ur abs shrink after delivery..and crunches wouldn't touch those muscles at all) cat pose can do anytime.. really feels good when ur whole back is stiff and achy..quite shiok.. =)

If got more energy.... will do sun salutations (for pregnant woman.. if u can't dun do plank... just go straight to downward facing dog..) triangle pose and if my legs can take it... warrior pose..

Hip opening exercises are good too.. prep u up for labour.. squatting pose with ur legs flat on the ground quite a good hip opener..

Actually, there are alot more poses.. can check it up on youtube under "prenatal yoga".. just look for videos that use pregnant women to demonstrate... At least then u know it is safer to do those poses.. hehe... =)

Remember to listen to ur body though.. If u are tired and feeling breathless.. rest ok... =)

Happy exercising...

Morning ladies..

din sleep well last nite coz at 4am in the morning my cat was meowing like no body's business.. so i woke up to stroke her for a while! toopid cat!

went to IKEA Alexandra last nite.. bought curtains and the curtain rails for baby's room and also a bamboo blinder to block my neighbour's door.. my main door facing theirs thats why maybe luck not to fantastic.. well, hubby will put it all up for me next monday!! yippee!! luck will change by then wor! kekekee...

mum2ndx.. ya ya.. thats the FTG that i wanna buy.. vivo got other sizes and colours also.. so see how first la.. maybe i bring my avent bottle to vivo to try which FTG is the best!! keke..

reddates.. must be more careful when driving oh...

read in the book abt ridcage pain.. its prob also caused by baby sticking his leg there.. to dislodge the leg, can go on all fours, curve the back and drop head so that eyes look at tummy..

xuelyn- Summer Cheo very Chio... kekeke.. nice nice..

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospi</TD><TD>Stay</TD><TD>FTWM/SAHM</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>LuthAdel</TD><TD>25-Nov-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Bryan </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>25-Nov-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Raven_1313</TD><TD>1-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang / Simei</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Shirley Ang</TD><TD>1-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Xiao Pooh</TD><TD>2-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr H C Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Bunnipet</TD><TD>3-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Prof P C Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Lilee</TD><TD>3-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sam</TD><TD>3-Dec-08</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Dr M George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Echo</TD><TD>4-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Commonwealth</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Bubble pearl</TD><TD>5-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>Mt A / ESH</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Gerrad </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Esthers</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Lemiko</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Kayson Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jolynash</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Evonne Tay</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Funshine</TD><TD>6-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Karen Ko</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Balestier</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Fong2</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Old Airport Rd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Carmen</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Kasia </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>2nd Baby</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang / Jurong East</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Christineteo</TD><TD>7-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>YCK</TD><TD></TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Matthias Kwang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Amber</TD><TD>8-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Chereen</TD><TD>8-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Mei Lik</TD><TD>24-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands / Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Sumo Obama </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Tamms</TD><TD>9-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Meredith</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Pris</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chia Yee Tien</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Preston </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Mummyhamster</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Spaghetti</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Summergoh</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Jlow</TD><TD>11-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Jowinbaby</TD><TD>12-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Reddates</TD><TD>12-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Decbaby</TD><TD>13-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr K K Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Llig</TD><TD>14-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Ikeike</TD><TD>14-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Dolphin</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagle</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Snowger</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Santorini</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Jazlyn</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Phylicia (phyl)</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun Ring</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Hayden Phang Yu Zhe </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Mydarlings</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Pipipapa</TD><TD>15-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Jacqueline Ng</TD><TD>16-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>16-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Y Y</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bedok North</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Mamamamia</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Corp Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Emeraldbride</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Zachary Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Paulyn Kao</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Bernard Chern</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Macpherson</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Tulle</TD><TD>17-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Bukit Timah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Dee</TD><TD>19-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Y G Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Girl80</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>Dr K H Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRLS</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Vickie</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Charis Tan</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr S C Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>AdelChia</TD><TD>20-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Josiah Chia </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Mum13</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dakota Cres</TD><TD></TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Mimi (mimizz)</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Xiaohwa</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Phoebe </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Hippomummy</TD><TD>21-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Ah Bur</TD><TD>22-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Yunbb</TD><TD>23-Dec-08</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Juzyounme</TD><TD>23-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Marsiling</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD>Ambrose </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Winnie171175</TD><TD>24-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>26-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Lavendery</TD><TD>26-Dec-08</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Maidenleak</TD><TD>27-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>27-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>YL Polaris</TD><TD>28-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Mummymummy</TD><TD>28-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Chantalle</TD><TD>29-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bkt BJ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>ScaletFGal</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Xuelyn</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD>Summer Cheo </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Toonies23</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Whampoa</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>GIRL</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Smiley74</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Mum2ndx</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BOY</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

jowin
u go which BHG to get d tube bras? got size one? =) got some laz yr but forgot where i buy. wana get more. hehe.

jusyounme
i use j&amp;j, don't need to tub lah &amp; don't place bb on towel then rise again. bb will get cold easily. i just use a bit of j&amp;j. just a little will do

juzyounme,

Actually, Mrs Wong did mentioned that we can use J&amp;J because it is actually non-rinse, though they dont indicate it.

So no need to rinse baby again after the bath, of course, just use 1 drop of the soap...dun use to much soap in the water....

Hi all, I am selling 1 unit of digital baby monitor “Graco imonitor vibe (Currently priced at US$54.80 http://www.amazon.com/Graco-2791VIB-imonitor-Vibe/dp/B000WJPCMK)” and I am letting it go at SGD$65 (with 2 adaptors that are usable in Singapore). Condition of unit: Brand new, used it less than 5 times because my baby cries very loudly. Self collect at Hougang MRT or Tanjong Pagar MRT. SMS me at 98459590 if interested.
Product specs at http://www.gracobaby.com/catalog/product.aspx?modelNumber=2791VIB1&amp;CategoryID=13
Photos of my unit.

1775091.jpg
1775092.jpg
1775093.jpg
1775094.jpg

Morning all! wah. today get up 4am to pee! and so hard to sleep back. is it me or what? recently i wake up to pee. after that i take very very long to sleep back. sighz.

Oh ya. i can feel my baby's bone! she liks bushing around my tummy. Its kana ticklish hahah. that makes me want to laff. but its abit scary lor.

Sam my baby's girl name is Clarice Chew
Thanks!

Hi Luthadel and iemiko
Yes, i got it from Tampines BHG.. formerly call Seiyu. Bugis shd have it also.. not sure abt Bishan one.

The brand i bought are eternity and impression.

Below show what is a tube bra with CUP padding.. Picture below show long tube.. but i bought it short tube..
Brand : Impression. $13.90 before 20% discount. Free Size
1775307.jpg

www.impression.com.sg

my boy's croc's was rolled into escalator las night! 1/4 of his shoe gone!!!! Lucky his toes still intact n not hurt!!!!!And thought crocs claimed that their sandles will not get rolled into es.?? my son was wearing genuine croc!!!! OMG! I din bring my USB cable to ofc so cant upload the pic. else u guys will be freak out when u see the shoe!!!!!

Juzyounme,
ya. just use min amount n dilute into the bath water. bb not dirty one, 5-10min bath is sufficient. after washing them up simply wrap them in towel all the way to the place where u change them, and be careful of wet floor. share my tips wif u. i put the bath tub on top of toilet bowl then sit on those stool. so i dun have to bend down when i bath him.

Reddates,
Take care!

Wah...mum2ndx..u must be in the shock..i was reading the tues newpaper and one 4 year girl toe was ripped off!!!

Reddates..take care..remember to see ur gyna when u dun feel good..

ML: how many weeks ML are u all taking? I have yet discuss with my boss and she assume i am taking full 16 weeks..i am thinking to take only 14 weeks..

wow mum2ndx ur boy is lucky..must watch out for kids standing on escalator..mabbe u can send that pix to crocs and see what they say. Haha..

Bubble, i not taking 4months as well..will take 2.5mths and the remaining to be staggered. My boy will be enrolled into infant care and the first 2 weeks is orientation which means only 1/2 day at infant care. I will need 1/2 leave every day to bring him back home.. orientation is to get him familiarise with the surroundings and care givers too.
The remaining 1 month will be used throughout the year..hehe, which means my annual leave will be left untouched.

hi mummies to be

anyone interested in getting a BN breast feeding pillow, the U shaped kind?

I've stopped breastfeeding and its just lying ard the house now, taking up space.

bubble pearl, emeraldbride,
ya! he was really damn lucky men!!! luckily my FIL carry him up just in time n the shoe we bought was 1 size bigger so can take off real fast!!!!the 4 year old gal case was just 2 days ago right?? ya hb email crocs to demand an explaination liao. see what they say. really angry. i know it's my boy careless too la but i seriously think that they really have design fault in their shoe's design!

Back