(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

hi hi hi .. wa .. iemik0 .. nice pics !!!!
happy.gif

I just got back from Raffles Place .. had lunch with my fren whose workplace is around there ... I so stupid ..decided to be HERO and take the train and leave my car at home.

WA LAU.

Going there was fine .. I had to stand in the bus cos no one offered me a seat ... but in the train this nice lady did .. thank goodness.

on the way back after lunch, I decided to accompany my other fren to Paragon for jalan jalan for a while ... got off at Orchard and walked to Paragon ...

I NEARLY DIED. I was so tired that I turned right back the min I reached Paragon and SLOWLY walked back to Orchard MRT station to catch a train home ..

SOB. So tired walking to Orchard .. I was walking like a snail cos my stomach was so heavy and my inner thighs could feel the strain.

when I got to Admiralty MRT (my stop) I took a taxi home (cheap cos near about $3.40) .. couldn't walk anymore.

sigh.

Lucky on the way back some other lady gave up her seat to me on the train.

I can't believe the MEN are soooooo useless !! they sit there and PRETEND not to see you !!!

HAIYO !!!!

No wonder so many women nowadays want to find ang moh guy ..

asian men are useless lor.

Fabbie

Good luck...Jia you...

i'm having same gynae w u (tt Dr Normal) hahaha. So pls pls tell me your birth story lei, cos i also want to try normal but w epidual la cos i super afraid of pain.

Hi can I just vent a bit here? I'm having a terrible day today. Just sit at home and keep crying and crying.

I've been on ML for one week but still haven't given birth yet. Took my ML early (at 37W) because my gynae thought I would deliver early, but I'm now past 38W but haven't gone into labour yet, even though I've been feeling a lot of signs of early labour (pelvic pressure, backpain, lots of BH contractions, lost my mucus plug). I'm mostly just home alone, doing nothing much. My husband often works till 11pm or later so I have to spend my nights alone. I'm also stuck at home because of my severe water retention. Can't walk too much because my feet get too swollen. Now my hands are also swollen and I have pain in my wrists, carpal tunnel syndrome. Can't flex my wrists much and can't do a lot of things. Can only sit and watch tv, which also gets difficult after a while because sitting too long gives me back pain. So I can't go out, can't walk around, can't do many things around the house, can't do anything. Just sit at home and wait for hb to come home.

I was okay last week, managing with the stress of monotony. But today was just bad for me. I just couldn't take it. Was crying and crying before hb left for work. There are so many things I could do to cope with the boredom (cooking, baking, housework, cross stitch, go online) but I can't do them because they make my wrists hurt.

I just can't wait for bb to come out, so that all the aches and pains will go away. And the boredom will go away too. Now, I just keep thinking that I'm wasting my ML rotting away at home, waiting for bb to born. I know I shouldn't stress about not going into labour yet, but I am. And today is just worse than other days.

Sorry for the long post. Thanks for listening.

iemik0: Nice pictures! ^___^ so sweet!

fabbie: You must be excited! Share your birth story okie? Don't be discouraged by what others say. Stay positive! I'm sure you'll have a smooth delivery!

echo: *Hugs* How about getting your hubby to get you some drama serials? Or maybe some books to read. I heard water retention is partially due to dehydration. Will it help for you to drink more water? Don't be sad. We'll be here to chat with you. Give baby a bit of time. She's getting ready for the big day too. ^__^

echo,

alamak, echo .. reading your post makes mine seem like a whiny aunty leh .. hahahah ...

dun worry, you're at the last stretch of your pregnancy .. however much you feel like suffering, it'll all be better and worth it when you see your baby
happy.gif

hmmmmm so how do u settle your mealtimes? ya, I can understand your frustration .. being stuck at home SUCKS.

anyone u know that has a car so you can go out for short periods? at least for your lunch etc. where do u live?
happy.gif

Oh Echo, calm down k. Now u feel strapped but once our bundle comes, u will wish u cud b sitting ard doing nothing besides all those pain of cos.... Your nursery all done up? Take it easy k, when u get uncomfortable, move around. Think we are feeling lousy cos of the hormones and not use to feeling so "handicap" at the moment... Hang in there ya.

Like yr dr, mine to predicts me will pop early so am on leave now. Earlier I boiled a pot of porridge and as usual, I didnt watch the fire and burnt the pot.... The burnt was soooo bad and I cldnt get rid of the burnt bit.... unlike the past. THen things in my mind start to spiral out of control.... What if baby becomes black black... will I get the blame if baby comes out patchy patchy black black... piangz.. the more I scrubbed away the more paranoid I got
sad.gif
I gv up eventually and left the pot to soak.... and settled in front of the tv. Luckily the square box took my mind off and I managed to get over it... So paranoid.... really wonder how my baby looks like cos we've nvr been able to capture her full face.... worried and paranoid.... Soooo supersitious some may say, wtd, I tried to control lia.....

On one hand I wish baby is out earlier, so to prevent any burnt pot saga imaginations run wild but on the other I want baby to hang in there till Dec to join mommy&daddy as Dec's output....duh....

Echo, let's hope tomorrow will be better k.

iemik0 - Nice pic and you're pretty!

Thanks Mummies for your advises and wishes!

Btw, I've put up the sheets and cover the whole cot with a big plastic like Loveangel did.

Going for my yummy dinner and will be checking into my 4 days 3 nights stay at 9pm later.

Echo: *hugs* I understand how frustrating it is to be stuck at home. I've been homebound since 28 Oct (preterm labour) & can really go mad cos there's NOTHING i can do. My ILs don't allow me to do anything and i don't feel sick. Yet i have to sit or lie down all the time.

Hang in there ok? We're all reaching the end of the pregnancy soon.

Ikeike: Don't scare yourself with those negative thoughts. Ignore those superstitious thoughts & read happy stories or watch tv. Like you said, tomorrow will be better!

Fabbie: All the best...i'm going to eagerly wait for your birth story. Wishing you a smooth delivery later & good luck!!!

Sam: You walked so much?!? OMG...i can imagine how tired you must be. Take cab next time if you're not driving. I stopped taking bus/MRT since 7 months.
And yes, MEN usually will just ignore!!! Argh! Very selfish cos they don't go through pregnancy & don't understand how physically demanding it is.

Iemiko: You're very young!!! Only 25 & #2 is on the way.
happy.gif

Reddates: How are you??? I hope that you & bb are well...

Spaghetti/sam/ikeike/loveangel
Thanks for your kind words. Reading them really helped a lot
happy.gif

Spag: I bought a DVD TV series and have been watching that over the past week. Watching TV helps the hours go by, but there is only so much tv I can take Know what I mean? After a while, it becomes sian. I am also trying to drink more water, to combat the water retention.

Sam: I stay in Commonwealth. My MIL is staying with us, but she goes out a lot. She does sometimes cook food for me before she goes out. My mum does live nearby (but she doesn't drive), so sometimes she visits, which helps.

ikeike: when is your EDD? When did you start your ML? Don't worry about your baby, I'm sure everything will turn out fine. You are right, we should take things one day at a time. Hope tomorrow will be better. At least we can support one another during this time.

loveangel: Oh dear, you've been on bedrest for so long? Makes me feel bad for complaining after just 1 week of staying at home. You are very strong, to have tahan-ed for so long. When's your EDD?

Jolynash: Another mummy checking in tonight? Good luck! Jia you! Looking forward to your birth story too ^^

echo: Yup! Drink more plain water and elevate your legs!

Hehe...this waiting game is making me very grouchy too. Cause it's really a very uncomfortable stage now... this morning took urgent leave, because diarrhea last night and had some really bad BHs this morning. I was hoping I'll go into labour :p But nope. Tummy feels a little bruised but no signs of baby making his big entrance. HB said tenure contract not up yet, so he's allowed to stay happily in there for another 2 weeks! I'm not allowed to even try to talk him out. *sulks*

Loveangel,

I don't like take cab lar ... firstly, the cab usually has this stale smell ... secondly, taxi drivers are a PAIN ... when I drive, I already can't tahan them ... can't imagine being in one .. and thirdly, they suck at customer service ... I don't believe in supporting their livelihood when they suck ... they won't help u at all when you're struggling with kids, toddlers babies and the stroller ... why on earth should I pay for lousy service like that? I'd rather struggle taking the train.

ya, lor ... I actually didn't walk THAT much .. just from Orchard MRT station to Paragon .. then back again .. but I think at this advanced stage of pregnancy .. nearing 39 weeks .. my tummy cannot take the strain .. I was walking so slowly ... like hardly moving at all ... lol!!

Hi Gals,

Still in TMC, was so tired yesterday after the operation, no strength to log in + alot of visitors. Didn't sleep well on Sat as well.

My Birth Story:
Baby Name: Wong Faye
Weight : 3.11kg
D.O.B : 23 Nov'08
Time : 7.33am
BB health : Good, so far no jaundice, pass out mecomin liao

Reach Hospital at 6am and clear my bowels when I've reach hospital, my HB do the admission thingy. Nurse bring me to my ward to prepare for the operation. Should have done my BW instead of asking my HB to help me to shave, coz the nurse shaved me again and have to be "clean clean" and the nurse quite rough. Change to my operation gown, check bb heartbeats.

At the operation theatre at abt 7:10am, Epidural injected shortly in a curl up ball position, quite pain but bearable, done in a jiffy. Wait for the epi to take effect, my HB come in, Gynae starts cutting and with the some help of pushing/tugging, BB Faye is out at 7.33am. The Midwife cleans bb up and do all the necessary checks with my HB taking photos, bb brought to me and cuddle, we took some photos together. Then my HB follows the midwife out w/bb and I'm in the hands of my gynae to stitch/clean me up. Can hear the water gushing washing etc...No pain though, can feel all the pressure/tugging for the whole procedures. Rest for awhile to monitor my blood pressure and push back to my ward to rest at abt 8am I think.

I've only start to BF my gal today. Yesterday was put on drip , can start to drink in the evening and have fish porriage for dinner. I've only rinse my mouth with listerine b4 I sleep. No need to go pee as have the urine thingy attached, dun feel the urge to pee.

Fabbie,

I will still be in hospital till Wed Noon, hope can c u . Good luck in ur delivery, can ask Doc Normal which ward u in, since he will be coming to c me tmr morning to check on me.

Reddates: I'm very glad that everything went smoothly!!! Baby Faye's weight is good.
happy.gif
Congrats!

Echo: Yep, i was on bedrest until i hit full term last Wed...really almost went mad. I remembered calling my hubby twice at work & just started crying cos i felt so miserable being stuck at home. At that time, i was also very paranoid that my baby would be premature.

Thank goodness now my gynae allows me to go out and walk around. The problem is i don't feel like doing so because i get a lot of pain at my groin when i walk. Sigh...baby's head is engaged so i'm feeling very uncomfortable. My EDD is 10 Dec but i really hope i'll pop before that. Buay tahan already!!!

Sam: I know some cab drivers are very selfish & unhelpful but not all!
happy.gif

My hubby laughs at my walking speed...he said i'm slower than a tortoise. Worse still, he claims i make him tired cos he has to slow down his pace. :p

hei reddates, congrats!! Wah..ur bb's name really stylo.. Wong Faye - like the singer!

Fabbie, remember to update us when u pop yeah! Jia You Jia You!!!

Today went for facial - luckily not a long one..2hrs onie and bb was quite cooperative..

Went for gynae check, was strap on CTG to monitor bb's heartbeat. All is normal except my blood pressure is high - took abt 5 readings before it is satisfactory and I gained 5kg within 2 weeks. Gynae says I have severe water retention and attributed my weight gain to the water retention and say is normal - so I let it go.. she say it will get worse next week. Luckily i hv 1 more week before i will be staying home..bb at 36weeks is onie 2.5kg which is not very big in size..so she say either i eat more or leave it as it is..hahaha. Gynae say after 8th Dec i may pop anytime..but looking at her prediction with Echo, i began to doubt!

Went orchard after tat, can't stand the swollen feet anymore and purchase another pair of slipper for $59!! *gasp!!*...

Echo, calm down ok..I also cried juz now when talkign to my mom so i guess now our hormone is playing pranks on us...bear with it.. its anytime soon..

thr is another studio that takes preggy pix - studio loft i tink.. wonder how is their quality??

Oh..i did BW today as well. Not pain at all though the therapist took more than 10 times to clear all my bushes..hahaha

thanx for d compliments ladies. *blush*

anyone tt wans d $100 voucher for studio shoots (family/maternity)can pm mi ur name n address den i mail to u. expiry shud be 6mths - 1yr. gotta ask my mummy den can confirm. =p

echo
when we pregnant, our hormones & emotions can be abit haywired one. its veri common. try to relax more n tink of holding baby in ur arms soon k. we are at our last stretch le. jia you!!

reddates
congrats on baby faye. =)

means next to graduate will be fabbie n jolynash. hav a smooth delivery n do update us k. *hugs*

Reddates
Congrats! Glad to hear that everything went well. Hope you are getting a good start on your bfeeding too.

Fabbie
All the best! Let us know how it goes.

emeraldbride
Wow 5kg in 2 weeks? Your water retention must be very bad! At my worst, I only put on 4kg in 4 weeks. I also haven't had to buy new shoes. I can still squeeze into my Birkenstocks, but can't wear anything else. In total, I've put on almost 20kg in the whole pregnancy! But if it's mostly water, then hopefully it means that we will be able to lose the weight easily after we deliver.

Yeah Dr Soong's prediction wasn't very accurate for me. But this kind of thing is also very hard to say. From 36-37W, I suddenly showed a lot of symptoms of pre-labour. I think that's why she thought I would deliver early. But from 37-38W, I didn't really progress in my signs of early labour. So she actually revised her prediction to sometime this week. So it's all very hard to say.

yeah..my water retention super jia lat!! All the crocs that i purchased 2 size bigger than my normal shoe size cant fit!! Today i bought the shoe size 41 leh!!! the biggest shoe size found in the store..:p

Emeraldbride/Echo/Pris/iemik0/Fabbie,

Thanks! Glad tat it's over.

My dad chose the Chinese Name Huang Fei1, so might as well the full name as Wong Faye(Chinese and Eng name together) LOLz..hope her marriage life not like Faye Wong can liao heehee...Same sound but different wordings in chinese.

Emeraldbride,
Ur water retention really very jialat leh, can go up 2 sizes larger ah, alamak, dun shop so much liao lah, rest hor..

reddates,

congrates on baby Faye. wanna ask u, u went tru c-sect izzit? i m a bit blur reading ur birth story coz u still need to push Faye a bit...

dun worry, ur dotter will hv a good life ahead of her...
happy.gif

emeraldbride,

dun walk so much lor. rest more. get ur hb to massage ur leg n elevate them at night to relieve ur retention. taking barley will help to combat water retention too.

jowin,

ub bb will turn in time. dun worry so much...

echo,

relax. mayb u can go for a short walk round ur neighbourhood to elevate ur boredom. so far i hv been vy bz at home. cleaning, resting, playing, eating, chatting n running errands with my mum. but i m glad that i went on leave, no pay one early this month coz i hv a good chance to relax n spend time with my parents n sister.

Hi reddates,
Congrats! Get more rest and have a speedy recovery!

fabbie,
Jiayou! Awaiting your birth story keke. Remember to post your cute little one here ok
happy.gif

hi echo,
I also have wrist pain, swollen feet, pelvic pain, cannot sit too long, alot of BH contractions even when sitting etc..and confined to home alone.. just look on the bright side, as long as baby is fine inside and look on the bright side as each day passes, baby get more immunity from us..
happy.gif

iemik0,Mimi,chantalle,
Ar...I am a clean freak. Can't imagine whole day cant wash hands, can't brush teeth...can't get down to bath..
sad.gif

jowin,
update me after your gynae visit ya
happy.gif

this wed is my final visit to the gynae @38wks..so if baby still breech have to check-in to the hospital this sun night already...

Jazlyn,

Thanks! Mine is C-section, yah push abit, but not by me lah, still have to push my tummy to get bb out mah. Heehee....

Thanks Merydith!

Echo,

The last leg liao, dun stress urself too much ok! Will be over very soon, ur hubby is working hard for both of u too rite.

Congrats Reddates!!! Finally u pop liao!

Fabbie..keke..believe u are in TMC liao..all the best and hope to see ur gal pix soon

Xiaohwa..i am also w Dr Normal...

Adelchia,
Me went for mine today! BB estimated weight is 2.8kg at 36 wks plus (today I shld be 37 leh). I gained 1.7kg in 2 weeks!!!! *opps* My strep B test came back negative (Heng) but I really got fungal infection (still hving it thou). My next appt oso next Monday - wat time is urs??? I oso nvr ask him abt shaving too!!!

reddates,
Congrats on ur cute little bundle! Faye really looks so cute!

Reddates, congratulations on your smooth delivery! Love that fishball under Faye's lips hehehe....... so cute!!!

Fabbie & Jolynash, Gambatte!! Cant wait to hear your birthstories
happy.gif

Echo, my EDD is sposedly on Dec14 but Dr has been predicting early popping since the longest time. Reason? Cos I'm small frame, small capacity..... Anyway, I'm clearing my leave till Dec1, thereafter will clear MC. ML is to start on Dec14....

Loveangel/Sam, cab with stale smell? Piangz, tell me abt it. Recently took a long ride on one. It smelt fresh from a butt out ciggy and blasting chinese oldies (unfamiliar non original artiste somemore) on my long journey from SG extreme north to west.... Completely dizzy ride and had to wind down the window to avoid puking!!! Yes its a gamble when u flag/book a cab....

morning ladies
unable to slp well due to dreams, dreams, dreams...... my mind like nv rest. argh.

merydith
no choice. hate to stay in bed whole dae n worst is to hav urinary catheter. don like tt feeling. =(

kath
ur water retention is reali jialat wor. rest more n elevate ur legs k. =)

reddates
she's a darling. veri adorable. =)

morning mummies!!

red dates your gal so sweet...precious!!!

jazlyn..i really need to get the bio-oil...my marks is really very bad...on my tummy and also my thighs..like spreading to my calves already...really depressing.

iemiko...rest well and don think so much...maybe listen to some songs...bad dreams??

going for my check up today....leaving soon...hope doc will tell me that my baby is engage...ready to deliver..cos i took my ML early so dont really wanna waste it...

fabbie and jolynash...cant wait to see your precious....remember to post pics ok??and your birth story!!

Reddates,
Your daughter is so adorable! Congrats! =)

Snowger,
I also put on a lot of weight, slightly less than 2kg over 2 wks! So scary, now begining to moderate intake of food... My appt on Mon is 230pm, yours? Maybe can see u!

G'morning ladies...

I'm on leave today.. Finally decided to rest for a while.. There is just sooo much work.. Even trying to tie loose ends seem to take forever..

Reddates,
Congrats!! Ur little girl looks lovely. =)

iemik0,
The photos are really nice... Wow!!

Yesterday, went for my check-up... Doc said my little girl didn't grow much from last week.. and asked whether I'm eating or not... Sigh.. I feel like I'm eating... Dunno whether cos I have been stressed at work as well as moving place??? My bb is still not engaged yet (i'm at 38wk) but i think now it is better cos my doc will only be back from overseas this sunday.. She told me to hold mt legs together!! HAha!!

ivy
all sorts of funni dream. weird. kip telling myself to relax.

gerry
wat's bb wt now? during my laz preg, my boi hardly gain during d last 2wks so i went thru induction.

Morning ladies...
Went for my check up yesterday at 36wks and Dr. check my cervic and told me that bb will be early... anyone know how they know?

Nashi, we might have a chance to see each other at TMC...

iemik0, love your pics... my hubby said can oni take pics with bb when she's out, he say i got too much stretch marks...

Reddates, congrats on your bundle of joy, she looks so sweet...

emeraldbride, i am also 36wks, Dr. says my bb weighs 2.5kg...he nvr say underweight leh...

Sam, u very brave leh, heavily pregnant still walk here & there... i oni 36wks, got to take 10mins rest when i walk for 10mins, and my tummy isn't very big as everyone commented.. but i feel so stretched....

Hi gals
I received Fabbie 's sms liao.. She deliver her baby girl!!!! 2.8kg - 7.19am
CONGRATS!!

Hi Reddates
Ur bb so cute.. Congrats!!!!

reddates, ur girl is so pretty!!! Rosy cheeks... *pinch* n *muacks!!*

Yeah, my water retention is super jia lat!!! Actually my original shoe size is 36, i alr bought 2 size bigger to prepare for water retention (din expect it to be tat bad)..now went to size 41!! Hahaha, after delivering, I hope my feet shrink else all my shoes will go to waste - i have more than 30 pairs of shoes sitting thr waiting for me to wear them leh..hahahaha

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><blink><center><font color="aa00aa">Popped!!</font></center></blink></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">S/N</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EDD</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">BB#</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hosp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM/SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gender</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">DOB</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">weight</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Delivery Mode</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Girl80</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1&amp;2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K H Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRLS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Joann Quek / Jolin Quek</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02/11/08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.02kg/1.225kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Summergoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Poon King Fu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cadence</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05/11/08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.16kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emer C-Sect</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">LuthAdel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Nov-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Corp Rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bryan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10/11/08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Natural w/epi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mimi (mimizz)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen L H</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zayden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.435kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Reddates</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font> / <font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Wong Faye</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3.11kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">C-Sect w/epi</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fabbie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Nov-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Clarice Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25/11/2008</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2.8kg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><blink><center><font color="aa00aa">Waiting...</font></center></blink></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xiao Pooh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr H C Han</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Princesstiara</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr T B Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tiara Loh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sam</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr M George</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Echo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Commonwealth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bubblepearl</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A/ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gerrad</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jolynash</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">05-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Peter Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok North</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Geraine Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Esthers</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Iemiko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K T Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kayson Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Evonne Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Heng T L</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tampines</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Funshine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr T C Chang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Karen Ko</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K H Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Balestier</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fong2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Peter Chew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Old Airport Rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Valerie Chen Si Ting</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen L H</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><sub>Kasia</sub></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2nd Baby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang/Jurong East</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Christineteo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yio Chu Kang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Matthias Kwang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jelybean</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Central</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mei Lik</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Beh Suan Tiong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands/Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">18</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tamms</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lee Wei Hong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Panjang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">19</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Meredith</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tan Hang Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">20</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia Yee Tien</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Preston Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">21</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Spaghetti</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Woo Bit Hwa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">22</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jlow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Kek Lee Phin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt E</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Redhill</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jowinbaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L C Cheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ashlynne Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Decbaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr K K Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Llig</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Marianne Hendricks</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ikeike</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Telok Blangah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dolphin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tanny Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gleneagle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Telok Blangah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Snowger</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Paul Tseng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Redhill</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Santorini</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L C Cheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jazlyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Clifford Chan \ Dr CY Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunway Medical</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pasir Ris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Isaac Teow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Phylicia (phyl)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yeap Min Li</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun Ring</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hayden Phang Yu Zhe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">32</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mrs.Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pantai, MY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yu Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ivy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Irene Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">West Coast</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jake Travis Espino</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">34</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Emeraldbride</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Zachary Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">35</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Paulyn Kao</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Bernard Chern</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Macpherson</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">36</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">19-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Y G Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">37</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AdelChia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Paul Tseng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Josiah Chia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">38</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xiaohwa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Phoebe</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">39</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hippomummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">40</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ah Bur</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">41</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Nashi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">42</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yunbb</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong</font> West</TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">43</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Juzyounme</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Marsiling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ambrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">44</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Winnie171175</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Anthony Siow</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">45</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pastilies</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Ang HY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">46</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jas</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SAHM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">47</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lavendery</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tan Kim Teng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Telok Blangah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">48</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jappooh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrian Woodsworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">CCK</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">49</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YL Polaris</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">50</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mummymummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Devendra</font></TD><TD><sub>SGH</sub></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">51</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Chantalle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Benjamin Tham</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bkt BJ</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pang Kai Ern</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">52</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ScarletGal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Thong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">53</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Xuelyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr W H Kee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok Reservoir</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Summer Cheo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">54</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toonies23</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Whampoa</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">55</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mum2ndx</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr C H Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt A</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">BOY</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">56</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stephanie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31-Dec-08</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Eunice Chua</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Simei</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FTWM</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff6000">GIRL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

6 mommies popped!!!

bur,

probably the dr checked your cervix and found that your cervix is stretched until very thin already...or you could be dilated?

reddates,
congrats on your princess...such a precious darling...

Congrats to Fabbie on the arrival of Clarice.....her labour seem quite short.....good to hear that both mom and daughter are doing well...

Emeraldbride
I think I saw you yesterday at TMC, you and your hb were waiting to collect the car at the valet...I walked past and thought you looked familiar...didnt stop to say hi...cos was too kan cheong to see Dr....

Anyway, yesterday was at 37th Week, and baby's head is engaged!! So happy, cos dr said could be anytime now.....Therefore, am doing all the handover at work right now....

The end is in sight!!!

Morning Ladies!

Wow 2 more new little precious added to our list!

Congrats to Reddates &amp; Fabbie!!!

Weight
I went for my 2nd gynae check up yesterday after birth and had my 1st Hep B jab as well. I'm back to my pre preggy weight liao but I told my hb I'm aiming to get back to my wedding weight :p

Fabbie
Post your precious photo soon!! At least you hit our EDD! Cool!!!

tara, is it?? U shuld hv called me lar..yeap, i was at TMC yesterday and the wait for the car was super long.. ai seh u can still recognise me cos everyone say i change so much - even gynae also said that cos of my severe water retention, now hv japanese eyes..hahaha

jo, dun b so pessimistic first!! Look at the bright side ok..

I guess the downside of c-sect is of course u cant do tummy exercise first but u can always lose the weights ard the arms or thighs first..then once ur tummy muscle is strong enuf, do more sit-ups and crunches..
happy.gif

Back