(2008/11) November 2008

oh ya hor, dymples, didnt think abt the sides of our feet might not fit.. duno my feet consider skinny or normal.

when the shoes come, wher u stay, maybe u can come my house & try out the shoes if u want.

Kiki, Lian:
Yah Red red day I would likely have to work. But depends lah. If have to move ard a lot, I will send in the guys. If stay in office work kind, I may juz do it myself... not nice to always send pple to do and I enjoy holidays. In fact, I will likely have to work all the way till end Sep. But I already told my colleagues that I will start leave 1 Oct onwards as far as possible.

Mummy2nia:
Calling Nepia to order is very easy and only 4 packs to deliver. And its cheaper than huggies, pampers and mamypoko. Or when bigger sizes (M or L), can also buy from NTUC - buy more ex than calling if no promo. If have promo, then its quite cheap. I bought 12 packs the other day from NTUC - 2 for $27.95 with free delivery for $150.

nut
the toy pram.. i tink thru my hand within 1 day spoilt liao...
told u yday.. go & take a car license la!! ah jo also.. shld go take refresher course... the car at home den nv drive ..... -_- u ask me from sembawang go tpy den go imm... wah..

Darlest,
Yup. Noda have our sizes. Even the covered shoes I can wear. No need for insoles or padding. Fits perfectly. You can go try. They got outlet at Raffles Exchange and ION. Thanks for the offer. I stay at CCk leh. How about you?

Ali
u toking to air la.. i wont go learn liao.. last time already so lazy, now lagi lazier to learn lor.. yawnz.... kakakka....

Alibaba
u see e toy pram no up lei.. i even brot it to beijing for my sis's gal and it went al e way up to great wall lei !!

Alibaba
gettin carseat for nia. Get for her toddler one cos the convertible one mite as well use for the nb. Instead of gettin two convertible seats. Hehe. But looks like im gettin it after delivery/payday/bonus. Hehehe

stroller
yet to get also. I got for nia a new one. Then nothing for bb yet cos thinking of using sling first after tt then get. And ya after delivery/payday/bonus. Kekekeke. Im thinkin whether shld get twin stroller or jus another stroller. The twin one i wanna get is front and back one not side by side

rcb
this week im goin delivery liao. So scary! Even though 2nd time but feel nervous

nowadays nia is so active. Everyday scream and run. When she screams, wah the mirror like goin to break lor. I was thinkin bb how when sleeping. Scream sure wake up one

Darlest and fifi
my hub still pro huggies and mamypoko. Want to persuade him will take days. Hehe. I see how. Will tok to him again

Mummy2nia
convertible seat for NB? i tink i not putting two bb car seat.. it's too bulky... those front & back stroller like quite exp leh.. so i tink the most i will get one more light weight stroller nia...

Ali, u realli think like my hub leh. Hehe. I argued wit him big time cos of this. Recent news came out how kids who werent belted up kena accident so must buy car seat. Like have twp car seats in car. My car is hatchbk small so u can imagine how squeezy it will b but i emphasise on the importance of safety. Dats y in the end we compromise like if nia is out with us and the boy at hm we remove the nb carseat to have more space unless bth are out wit us. Bo pian unless get bigger car which obviously is not a gd time to get.

Yah the twin one is ex. My hub oso dun want to get. He said have so many stroller for wat. Worst come to worst get another strolller not twin one. Hehe. So our thinking been clashin these days.

mummy2nia
my car too is hatch back one.. hee.. i got a maid . sometimes mil leh.. two car seat mean no space.. it's on different mindset la. my hb tink no pt getting another stroller also.. his thinking were T already big liao no need stroller liao.. so if it's a must to have 2 carseat. by then i would consider getting 2nd hand infant car seat & when bb outgrown it, will convert him to his elder bro's car seat & elder bro will get a booster seat.. or else... must change a CAR... which i dont mind lor... the current one is too costly for maintenance... & i doubt my hb willing to... so just have to wait & see.

Oh. Wat car u haf? Me jazz. I know wat u mean. I oso got maid. Then oso a bit jialat cos no space. Haiz. Dats y my hub die2 dun want to get another car seat. Then he say the rest all sit where. Hehe

mummy2nia
i got subaru rex..not practical car... one car seat behind can only sit 2 passengers.. den put combi stroller in boot... no need go giant buy goceries liao.. must stack until the whole rear glass cannot see... -_-"

btw i heard combi coccoro car seat is more compact.. compatible with smaller vehicles... uu can consider this..

Accompanied Lucas to childcare for half a day today ... maybe he sensed that I'm ard ... awhile will come and look for mi ... other times busy playing and snatching toys from pple! Goodness.

Toddlers really have small portion for breakfast and lunch.

I was there with Lucas for half a day ... 2-3 toddlers simply cried since they reached and cried for the whole morning. I see liao so heartpain ... juz feel like carry them and comfort them ... out of 3 teachers ... the malay teacher super bo chap crying toddlers one and juz leave them at a corner. Only another english and chinese teacher more caring.

jo
u were where to see lucas? in the class or outside to see??

during the breakfast or lunch,, the teacher help to feed or lucas eat himself??

Jo
seems like lucas stil not too bad at least he not crying when he can't see u...

Yah... tts wat i'm worried.. i can't bear e tot tt my nini cried for whole day and teacher jus simply bochap and leave her at e corner.. like a v kelian unwanted child like tt.. sad... i tink liao so heartpain

ali,
I was almost with him throughout and maybe thats the case teacher didnt bother with him much cos got ANOTHER EXTRA HELPER.

I feel very stressful abt driving leh .. must watch this and watch tat. I believe I have told u before .. I was first in line to turn right but forgot turn on signal. And car behind wanna go straight honked mi and I JUZ TURN RIGHT against red traffic lights!

dymples & mummy of ricky brothers: thanks for the encouragement, ya i sensed a lot of worry in myself as scared the age gap so wide and also SIL oredi expecting 3rd child..her 2nd also not too long ago..i feel so lagging behind. But like everyone says (also MIL says) let nature take its course. Will try harder again.

I saw gynae last mth he said egg big big lining thick but that month also nothing...wasn't given any clomid then.

4077597.gif
myself & others who need it...

Peanuts,
Regarding diapers, A still pee a lot at night? Funny lei, my girl's diaper can be totally dry from 8.30pm till 7.30, 8am! And it is not only once, averagely abt 4 to 5 times per week with totally dry drypers when awake..

RE: Toddler cry in CC or sch
For my case, i send my #1 to playgroup when he was 27mths. Guess how long he cry? He cried for almost 3 months! The moment he reached the sch, he already start crying, and most of the time, he cried till vomit! cause we feed him before sending him to sch. And there was a few times he actually standing at the void deck and totally refused to go.. And yes, it was soooo heartpain when see them crying and my tears just flow down automatically and have to go aside and hide.. But glad that this is a process and he love school nowadays. So the verdict is really have to close "both eyes". Mine was a 3hourly playgroup and there was 2 teachers to abt 15 children. So normally there will be a teacher to attend to the crying child.

Ali, Mummy2nia,
I have 2 strollers, 2 carseats and a maid in a saloon car. When going out, most of the time we hang outside for 1/2 a day at least and both need to nap, so we always carry 2 strollers and it also depends on the locations and durations. As for carseat, bo pian, i want my girl to get used to it and also for the safety purpose. (When she was younger, she refused to sit on the car seat but now much better already). As for the maid, she will be like a sandwich giap in the middle of the 2 carseat. But she was skinny also, so still comfortable for her. (I tried sitting on it too, was ok overall).

Jo,
even my son's lunch portion is also very little where he is a N2 student.. and hee.. u so funny when the driver honked u, u auto turn right and heng there was no cars coming from the opp directions!

Peanuts, goon can be ordered online. I saw goon diapers not pullup pants selling at Giant Or cold storage few months back.. Can't recall which one. Order online cheaper cos sometimes they have promotion. Now they have 15% disc for over $120 order.

Nut, i think if u want to try get a sample from Goon first, cause for Issac he was allergy to Goon, he develop rash after using.

mummy2nia, i tink u need 2 car seats no matter wat. tell ur hub tat u got a friend who was summoned by the TP. Deducted 3 pts, see he scared anot. hehe
As for stroller, perhaps u can wait till #2 arrive liao then see wat is ur need.
Hay, all the best ok, smooth delivery!

Dymples, u switching hotel? Wanted to chg job for family sake huh?
I kept pestering my hub to chg job/dept coz its jus giving him too much stress till affect him mentally smtimes. But he's pretty stubborn abt it.

Joyce, cry till vomit is my biggest worry. How did ur boy's teacher cope w tat situation?

<font color="CC3366"> Morning mummies
happy.gif

I went to expo to stock up on Nepia diapers and organic baby food. Last day got better promo, only organic/organix 15% off!

Nepia diapers were $14 per pack + additional 2pcs per pack. Stock up for #2.

Went there to check out the strollers too. We are also thinking whether to get a double stroller or a light-weight one for #1... Wanted to wait till #2 come out then decide, but with the GSS, so hard to resist temptations!!
sad.gif

There's a BP on carseats and strollers
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4073365.html?1275889701
</font>

Morn ladies! Have not come here for a long time. Any updates?

Topic of the day
how to survived 1 day without getting angry at your kids?!

mosh, can add on to the topic?

<u>Topic of the day</u>
how to survived 1 day without getting angry at your kids and husband?!

Lilian: Hehe...i seldom at angry at my child too cute to get anygry angry also normally a while...hubby also, normally i too tired to get angry so i wld save my energy for other things...relax..dun be angry bad for health..
4079637.gif

Lian,
The teachers are caring and they will carry or hold his hands and walk around, distract him with toys etc. I would say he vomit quite frequently during the 1st few weeks and we tried to feed him at least 2 hours b4 he go to sch to prevent him from vomitting.

Mosh,
how many kids u have?
I always try not to be angry but rather shift the focus on other things when they done something wrong.

Lian, cant shut the eyes n ears la.. later u bang into the wall.. keke

jo
u did tell me about the incident while u driving meh? i cant rem. haha.. last time i tink me worst than u.. i can drive half way &amp; stop at shoulder lane &amp; ask hb to take over.. haa. cause too scared... leg numb...

oh. i tot u hide somewhere &amp; see how lucas reaction..

Joyce,
i tink ur car is definately more spacious than mine. haa.. hence, the most i would consider getting a 2nd hand infant car seat nia. or anyone here can borrow me? i see it pointless to buy one that can only use for the 1st 1yr..

aden'smummy
i tink some items from BP is still more exp than motherhood fair leh..

Mosh
how u coping? #1 sayang #2 anot?

Ah lian, I at home everyday difficult to pretend leh!
Soho, u must be a gd temper person. Me impatient type sigh..
Joyce, I just had #2 this feb. Trying hard not to get angry leh but my gal can whine and whine or throw tantrum till I step in and start scolding her..
Ali, tired lah, need to do night waking and pump milk. My #1 sayang didi but think she fighting for attention, can be super sticky and whiny nowadays, sian!

mosh
oops.. tink it's norm for older to be more attention seeker bah.. i cant imagine my turn in Aug when i have to stay at home whole day during confinement..

minky
nope not yet.. u wan do massage meh? u found ur post natal massuer liao?

hey mosh!
wow, this time u managed to pump milk till now! Good job mummy! Just hang on .. ur mil helping u? Have u considered sending #1 to playgroup?

ali
u with TMC right? got sign up their SBI anot?

Re: Carseat
Firstly, its safety. I won't play with the lives of my kids coz accidents can happen. Hence, will get one more. Only thing is whether Aly can fit into the toddler kind.

By the way, its mandatory by law to have for each child under 8 years old.

Mosh:
Somehow I find it hard to get angry with Aly leh. See her act cute smile...

Lilian:
But husband.... getting angry is a daily affair mah... so its quite impossible not to get angry with husband... unless he's not ard maybe.... but i still will get angry...

mosh
my edd mind Aug.. ever tot of put my boy to cc. but i cant find one near my place so i putting him to daily 3hr playgroup from july onwards... meanwhile wait or find CC for him to go next yr.. i tink he agar know didi existence... hopefully he will sayang his didi.

Thanks Tiara.. goon is very absorbant and good for overnight?

Joyce
sometime back we tot Nini is toilet train liao wahahaa.. cos e overnight diaper also almost dry and she'll pee a lot a lot when we put her onto e potty.. like she 忍until morning then output lor.. MIL somemore say v soon no need wear diaper already.. but dunoe how come lately change pattern again lei.. !! haiz.. somemore overflow till shirt and pants wet wet..

Mosh
haha.. i tink hor... u v difficult la.. cos u SAHM!! For me at least if i wan a break hor.. i'll jus take a day leave and go enjoy.. (without telling my MIL =P so she tot i was at work... )

Ali,
i imagining hor.. by e time didi come out, T won't act cool liao... he'll try to seek all e attention he needs!! tsk tsk tsk...

Kiki , giving partial bm only.. Tiring! U expecting a gal? Congrats! U want some gals clothes? My gal only want ME to bathe and feed her nowadays, super sticky lor , my mil now helping my sil bb no time for mine

Ali , might take them sometime to adapt to new bb in hse cos they used to get all the attention

Fifi, ur gal must be very guai , my gal not those guai type , very active and restless

nut, u are right! Me cannot take leaves! If can go out for awhile come bk see her happier and less pissed with her

Re CC

I can't imagine putting my gal there, think she will scream and cry. Now even I go toilet she scream and cry and bang my door liao .. Wanted to try the 2 hr playgp but most near my hse are full day cc

Joyce,
Your boi cried for so long... I guess parents will feel heartpain when seeing their kids bawling and struggling to adapt to cc life. My friend's bb cried for 1 month and there was once, she hugs her gals and cried together outside the cc. Hope mine will take it well but she is no less any better than nut's nini.

Mosh,
V is acting in this way to attract your attention. Sometime the more you scold, the more she whines. Take a step back and ask her what she wants. Tell her you dun understand with her crying. At the same time emphasis she is jiejie, she can do a lot of things while didi cannot, so you nee to attend to baby.
Your sil staying together with you all?

Minky,
You joined the pregnancy club liao?

kiki
that time i went detail scan. the FBI is still valid for discount. haa. the discount not alot for the admission so i nv sign up for SBI.

nut
u tink T cool meh.. getting more &amp; more notty &amp; noisy... u seen him on sunday u shld know already wat... at home also got wan attention time lor... when i reached home from work.. he know i will go my room put my bag. he lead the way for me.. when i go out come back late... he waited for me nv slp &amp; still can TL me for coming home late.. omg!!

mosh
must be tough for u to manage alone with two young kids..if u consider CC. maybe u try half day 1st??

Darlest, nvr heard of mindchamps... From their website, they seems like v pro like tat.

Minky, no la, me not angry at K lah. She so cute kakaka.

Soho, wah, u very Zen leh, I cannot control my temper de.
Fifi, u oso get angry at hubby one ah?

Back