(2008/11) November 2008

dymples
i tink must be v determine if u really wan her to go CC. it's matter of time for her to get use to it.. i know say is easier than done.. i myself also.. cant bear to it. tat's y til now haven put him to CC. haaa.. probably u may have to take more leaves during this period of time. since ur dad cant manage.

Ali
cute ah.. wait till she screamed and cry nonstop at the centre.. hahaha... pissed lei..
Waterpark.. No prob.. but i stil find e one at sembawang shopping better.. bigger and better ventilation! ony thing they hav timing.. not sure abt e yishun one?

Yah her pee pee like getting heavier but her liquid intake like ~ e same lei.. so i v puzzled

dymples
yeah agree with ali... u must be really determined and 'cruel' when come to this lor.. btw, does the cc allow parents/grandparents to accompany their kid/grandkid for the first few days? As in join in the class and c how the class/activities/food menu like ...

we did this for Q for his new school, first day: stay FULL DAY, second day: stay half day, third day: Left Before lunch, forth day: send and go..
But we did fetch him early for the first week (around 5pm)...

now Q 'identifies' his favourite teachers and more 'fang xin' liao..

can your hb take leave to help?

nut
i heard IMM one is big. u been there before?? i tink the teacher shld know ways to tackle such children. hee... aiya. since ur mil can cope. u no need put her to CC mah. maybe if wan, find those 2-3hr PG for her..

kiki
can eat is better than cannot eat bah.. haa...
i got maxi cosi priority SPS car seat @$199 (for 9kg - 18kg). nepia's NB/1pack,S/1Pack/L pull up pants/2pack.. some heinz jar food... some tops for my T (1 for $5)

my fren bot Maclaren quest @199. tricycle from john little @ $59.90..

Peanut,
Oic... yah.. like that abit difficult leh.

Alibaba, Kiki,
I know need to be very heartless. But the prob is cos my dad is doing the sending and fectching, he is ssoo heart pain. Keep insisting that J3 is now traumatised. *faintz* I already told him is a passing phase. The first 2 weeks is like that. Can see he dun like it but still relent to my idea cos he scared I get super angry. Maybe I gotta speak to my boss and continue take half day leave in the mornings for next few days to help my dad. Haiz... But then I may be changing jobs soon. So if I take alot of leave now, may end up as unpaid leave. $$$$...

ah lian, pnut
zoo-phonics at serangoon central oso no trial class wan. tats y i oso dun wanna sign up my gal for it, wait later no good and no wan still hv to finish the whole mth (or was it whole term?), so i forget abt it liao.

thinking of sending her to full day CC starting next year, somemore it's when they shd start pre-nursery too so i thought will jus do it then...

jes
just to pre-alert u.. if u realy wan send ur gal to CC next yr. pls do so now.. cos i check out a few CC my area. they are full for next yr liao -_-... have to put into waiting list.. ( & it's quite long Q)

ali
that bad ah? yep thanks, i will go enrol asap, im still tinking now enrol for next yr is it too kiasu liao, haha

going to check out carpe diem CC. anyone got any feedback abt this CC?
happy.gif

hi Peanut

my gal uses GOON L size pullup pants and it really lasted very well. so far no leakage even if i change her diaper at night around 9plus, it lasted till next morning around 7plus.

minkybear
usually when i brig Jalen for swim is abt 30-45mins in the pool
happy.gif

kiki
haaa yr Q really opp way wif my J....yalo realli miss him.. no choice we got to work...

dymples
aiyo very hard pain...when u see J3 cry n sceam till vomit.

Diaper for nite i also use Mamypoko brand..i change once after his bath abt 7+pm till the next morning 8am.

snnowy
yalo..heehe thks for the advices
happy.gif

Ali
ya agree with u must "determine"

Nut
haaa...maybe yr girl in likes to go CC le
happy.gif

Jes
so u gg to go bk to workforce nxt yr?

RCB, i'm not going back to workforce, now i'm planning my own home biz, hopefully this can work.

cos i tink by nxt yr it's time for our tods to learn more things so better send her to CC lor, and oso a warm up for nursery the following year.

unfortunately now not many CCs hv just playgroup classes so no choice got to be 1/2 or full day CC lor.

RCB, thanks! how's yr new job? hope it's smooth sailing for u too.
happy.gif

ya i tink so too lor, and it's sometime quite boring to be facing all the adults at home when they hv no small kids to play with. i noticed sometimes my gal gets bored with her routine and she will start to throw tantrums for no reason wan.

ah jes, what r u selling? Beauty products?

nuts, yah la, t tampines branch morning class is full liao, so they now 吊起来卖. N t sales lady there is really not very friendly lor. 算了吧

gosh, feel sick after lunch... so bloated...
Oh, got a pc of good news to share!!!
hehehe... Don't tink tooo far...
My silly girl finally knows how to suck straw liaoz. Late bloomer

full until i feel like vomiting now... bleh!!!

Lian
yah... i also feel their customer service like not v pro.. unlike LNT one which is friendlier.. haha.. but i guess tts e diff lor.. u know.. Zoophonics is jus half of the price..

me also very full... mothercare 30% leh, aiming a pink cardigans but >_< .. think will get it if I tempt myself for few more times.. ah nut got go c c anot?

yalor lian, thought u got GOOD news to share with us leh since you posted the calendar on RABBIT baby making chart *grin*

But good lah, K can suck from straw better late than never
happy.gif

nut
wah u song lor, drink kopi never jio.. but then I dun drink kopi nowadays leh.. not that I dun crave but everytime I drink I will vomit.. dunno y..

lian
yalor, gals so many things to buy I try to control already...
and u know sometimes dream will come true one if u work 'hard' enuf leh.. :p

Ah Ki
but e kopi no effect on me one lei.. stil v sleepy now... tink my tolerance level for caffeine is getting higher and higher..

Tiara
GOON???? i never seen this brand before lei? all supermarkets sell?

hello mummies!

need some advice..

my fren is currently breastfeeding her baby who is about 2.5 months. recently, after she expressed out her breastmilk, she found a lump in one of her breasts. she dun feel any pain at all, thus she dun think its engorgement. any mummies here experienced this situation before?

moomummy,
When I was breast feeding J3, I got this before. Ask her to check is she got a whitish tiny lump on her nipple. Cos the lump could be milk stuck due to blocked ducts. She will need to unblock the duct on the nipple, then slowly massage the lump and express the milk out at same time.

Jes,
Wow! Having home biz is fun. Wish you luck and success. Eehh... we got discount or not? heheheh...

Btw, have you set up your own webby already? Last time I had home biz too. Even bot my own domain name and hosted a website. Now no more leh cos no biz. But I learnt a lesson. no need to pay for expensive webby. Start out with a blog shop first. Then if got response can consider upgrade to an official website.

Kiki,
Having girl is lots of fun cos can lpay dress up.. But really lots of $$$ lor cos for goals got tons and tons of girly stuffs. *lolz*

dymples
thanks! sure got disc for u all mummies here.
happy.gif

am still in the process of building my website, it's so tough to do cos me not a very IT person but ngiao mah cos wanna keep costs low so everything oso DIY first. oh yes i bot my own domain and web host, but this one very cheap only, paid $20+ for 1 yr sub, so i thought nevermind lor.

pnut, u got check out the shoes link, they got sell our sizes.
my gal is using the pampers balloon stretch. i change my gal at 8.30pm after her bath before bedtime. i change her nappy the next day at 8.30am

Dymples,
Guess you need to be hard-hearted &amp; determine in sending J3 to Cc. They wil cry but they will get over with it as time goes. Some I hear need 2 weeks while others takes abt 1 month.
Would you be able to send her in the morning? If not, get your dad to send her in, and walk away immediately. If he wants, he can stay around and peep at her occasionally (but dun let her catch sign of your dad).
At the same time, check when she cries at the door, is there any teacher that turns up to comfort her? If yes, leave her to the profession.
If you ar unable to take leave, try bringing her to cc this coming sat, go in together with her and assure her things are ok. Spend half the day with her in cc.

I'm preparing for mine this coming Dec. Just started to train her to nap at the same time with the center and this few days, training her to self-feed. Today started potty training. Hopefully by Dec, she will be used to it.

Peanut,
G.oon diaper is soft but thinner compared to mamy poko. My #1 used to be on goon. They do hse delivery for 4 packs onward but last yr increase their price.

Lilian,
Sending Q2 to cc in Dec.
As far as I know, all childcare center operate from 7am to 2pm on sat. This is to cater from parents working on 5.5days.

hello..

alibaba
u carried all the stuffs by yourself? the car seat sounds like a good deal hor...maxi cosi sumore...i wanted to get sumthing from there but my tummy in the way..everyone was like squeezin ard dat area..i gave up and decided i will juz come back another time perhaps to mothercare to get car seat

didnt know mothercare got 20% off yest..onli yest i heard for posb/dbs card members..if i had known ah..i wld prob head down to get..aiya..

Delivery
since this week im goin to deliver, ive been eating a lot of chix or egg...wahh...cos later cannot eat liao..everyday eat confinement food...yucks...

Goon diaper..
i tot i read it as goondu, then i read again Goon...i so goon...hehehe...

RCB
hope u are doing great wit ur new job...
happy.gif

diapers
dat day i was at expo lookin at diaper brand, then i saw so many other brands like nepia etc..wanted to try..hub dun allow say tt if need to get then gotto call and order in bulk..very mahfan...mite as well get normal brands like huggies or pampers or mamypoko

mummy2nia
i have my maid to go with me mah.. hehe.. she help me to carry the car seat...&amp; i carry the diapers.. haa...ya i tink it's a good deal too.. but it's more for older kids not for newborn.. u getting car seat for nia or ur boy?

btw getting another stroller too? ermm i duno le.. although T has started to walk. but usually we'll carry him if it's crowded ..

shld get one more stroller anot?? or i jus need to get another light weight stroller...

hi mummy2nia, actually it not man fan to call nepia to order. very easy one. one phone call will do, at least no need to rush to supermarket &amp; buy. my gal use to use nepia one during dat time.. but after, she keep having rashes, so i all switch it to pampers balloon stretch. u can just order 1box tat come in 4pack inside. i still have one open pack nepia of size M 44pcs for sales. anyone keen let me know.

btw, any mummies heard abt mindchamps?

Darlest,
You mean the link you gave got small shoe size? Me too... got small feet. I'm wearing size 3. Super difficult to get shoes. Currently buying from Noda but somtimes the design not nice leh. Have you bot the shoes? Is it comfy? Scared the shoe bite me leh. hahahaha....

Wah... I saw some really nice pairs. Sssoo tempted to buy. But my feet is not only small. Also skinny. So will need to try cos somtimes length is ok but sides is too wide. *sob-sob*

hi dymples, yes, they hav small shoes size.
u are also a small feet mummy? me too!! hee..im a size 3 too! just buy 2 shoes from the bp to try out. undertsand tat the material is PU.so duno yet wether comfy or not. noda hav our sizes? i didnt know tat..

Back