(2008/11) November 2008

Hi guys,
I would like to join the thread too...
EDD: 09 Nov 2008 (Mickey)
Expecting my first baby!
I'm also very thin but finally put on weight during pregnancy!
TMC - Dr M Tan

I would like to know if anyone experience yeast infection and how do you treat it? I have been having yeast infection for the past one month... Any suggestion?

Auggy Bear-welcome.. I think hui might be able to answer to ur question.. think she posted something abt that b4.. actually how u know u got yeast infection?

Thanks for your hospitality Enne!

Actually, I did some readings online and notice the symptoms, I had creamy whitish, yellowish discharge and itch... Had been applying cream but doesnt seemed to help... Sometimes the itch can be unbearable... I tried to eat yogurt, it helps one day and came back after that... = (

Auggy Bear-OH DEAR did u see gynae?.. I do feel mine itch sometimes too and got discharge but I don't know is tat considered yeast infection? But its not tat unbearable but nid to change a new pantyliner more often for my case.. did u see ur gynae abt this??

HI Auggy Bear, Welcome~

Ya, like what Enne mentioned, Hui will be able to give u more info on the yeast infection.. hope u will feel better soon

Welcome Auggy Bear

I had yeast infection the prev. preggie. Dr give some medi to clear it. U should consult yr gynae to do a test & seek right kinda of treatment.

Hello guys! Just had a massive buffet at The Line. didn't really eat a lot but the rest of the family did..

Bladers, cars are ex nowadays. if u just want a car to bring u from pt A to pt B then dun get oil guzzlers like BMWs. but if u have money then of cos go ahead lah. :p just had a minor argument with my hb. I have to go to work at 6am tmr and didn't know how to get to the place. hb also had to work so i didn't asked to drive lor. usually i drive the car but since its so early and i dunno the area i tot better to take cab. in the end my parents volunteered to drive me there and my hb became pissed. sigh.. my own parents show me care and concern also cannot.

Jenn, Pkum, so Cheong Choon is def cheaper hor.. if u buy more stuff from them like stroller, steriliser, car seat, high chairs and some bb stuff i m sure u can get even more discount.

Jenn, u getting Combi? its quite light hor.. i m looking at the Maclaren Techno.

Welcome Auggy Bear.. so many bears in this thread! there is another Minkybear and me, the mantoubear. hahaha... don't self treat ur yeast infection cos the normal meds we use when we aren't preg may not be suitable to use during preg. also heard that pantyliners tend to increase yeast infection cos our discharge dun dry quickly. try to just wear cotton panties.

Enne, u are here!!

hi bladers, jenn, bear> yah i think i saw the combi is cheaper than outside. and we are looking at well comfort and the other model we are interested is enjoy me. i asked for the price of the avent manual breast pump is at $70+ only. the cheapest i have seen so far... the others i cannot remember but i think still cheap lo.

welcome Auggy Bear!

bladers> i am always fan of fit/jazz. never like big cars. but this new one is def more spacious than the old and still sporty and cute.. keke..

hello auggy bear! now we can be the 3 little bears haha...

ya agree with bear pls do nt self treat your yeast infection. see a doc abt it they know best.
u hav to avoid certain food if you have an infection. try nt to take too much sugar stuff they encourage the growth of bacterial.
and pls try not to scratch.

i think for yeast infection best to wear cotton panties and ensure dryness all the time, if bit soiled better change panties...and wash often.

Wow seems, combi stroller quite popular maybe bcos of lightness, will go look look see see one day...i think cheong choon discount also minimal..$400 item at OG cheong choon sell $385 so unless u buy a lot like $1-2k...

Hi Auggy bear,
Yar.. U should go to the doc. When i had yeast infection during the first trimester, the doc gave me pp solution to wash and anti-bacteria cream to apply and she told me to air it more often.

hi mummies,
my mind was totally not into shopping yet. but can i just ask again where is cheng choon?
hubby and i looked at some strollers and prams and there are just so many to choose from. hubby likes those with 3 wheels and the Quinny ones, he thinks its more sturdy esp if i bring the baby along for my walks or runs.

BF:
for mummies who intend to breastfeed, have you bot and are u buyin pumps already? silly me thinks its too early to get all these but i guess its time to look around already!

Auggy Bear,
welcome! all the best ya? want you to be all better soon!

went for a nice afternoon swim yesterday with hubby, swam bout 20 laps. it felt really nice and relaxed and the weather was nice! glad we went yesterday coz woke up this mornin to find the sky all dark and gloomy..

Bear: i was good & did my homework finally. locked the door so tt no. 1 & my husband wldn't see, pai-seh, they will laugh at me. here it is, not v good focus but it's the best i can do for self-effort. just one fat tummy.
1505015.jpg

mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fattest of them all.

Olwenlim, wow triplets congrats! Must be hard for you... Jiayou!

It's so nice to feel so welcome by you ladies. Thanks for all your recommendation. I will seek some medical treatment soonest...

By the way Vincy, how was your delivery since you are a skinny mummy too. I'm 1.63cm and weigh 43.5kg currently. Progressive weight gain but hopefully wont be as skinny as before after delivery. Only my tummy expanded, cant wait for my arms and legs to put on weight too, and of course MY BREAST!!!!

Yenni and Bibi, thanks for sharing your cute little tummy... way to go mummies-to-be!

I heard there are alot more Baby Mickeys than Minnies this year...

Dear Mummies,

Is anyone interested in this Size 5 Crocs - Alice? I bought it during my pregnancy earlier this year and only wore once. It looks brand new. Reason I didn't wear is that I also bought birkenstock and prefer birkie to crocs. Willing to let go at $30. PM me for details.

1505295.jpg

Stroller..combi design is small, most of my frez who bought combi need to change another stroller when their child is 1 plus cause too squeeze. For me I support Maclarence(Wrong spelling), 7kg also 300plus. is very spacious, my gal still using it till now.

Auggy, my delivery is very smooth, no pain & only 4hrs. Gain 8kg reaching 50kg,No major expansion except for my tummy. Immediately after delivery is 46kg. 1 mth later till before i preggie is 44kg.

Can't wait to see Jo's collage of all our tummies
happy.gif

I saw many mummies here ordered the Bumper Playmat from BP. Contemplating on whether to invest in it too. It expensive lay. Hmm... Gals, realli worthwhile?

Stroller:
I was eyeing the 4.2Kg combi actually but ended up buying a Capella S705 after shopping with hubby and my parents. They felt it would be more comfy for the child, especially when the child is bigger.

went to tai seng just now. saw many combi strollers. hubby ask the technical qns and he decided on miracle turn 350. but we are not getting it at tai seng, as they are not selling it any cheaper. we may be getting it frm baby kingdom or cheong choon.

we may be getting the combi baby car seat too. and combi carrier.. hehe we sound like combi fan now. becos we like their material. seems pretty comfortable
happy.gif

hi mummies,
hubby finally had time to help me with my "homework",heheh..this is after dinner of beef noodles, half a prata and 2 donuts at 19 weeks!=P

1506002.jpg
1506003.jpg

just in case you wonderin, i'm holding my stuffed football coz hubby and i are football fans. hee...

Jo,
i've also sent e pix to you. Thanks babe!

Waaah so happy to see all ur beautiful curves!
happy.gif
keep up the gd work ladies!

Haru, u look ok wat.. can see that ur belly button is popping out! and u got the linear nigra!! so brave to take a naked tummy pix!

Vincy i also agree with u abt the stroller. Me most prob getting the Maclaren one cos when the kid is heavier, it won't topple easily. Combi is a bit light for me. Plus when we tried pushing the stroller, the wheels of Combi was a bit awkward compared to Maclaren. Not sure if Combi's seat beat is 5 points like Maclaren's. this prevent's the toddler from trying to climb out of the stroller!

Olwen, aiyoh i think u look great! u carrying triplets leh.. shd look 3x the size of us.. HAHAHA..

Jo must i send u my photo too? or can u just save it from the forum?

bladers:
I bought a sarong sling. Simple kind. I think its useful. Can even BF in public without people watching. Lolx. Can use for 6 positions. I chose the silk material coz its supposed to be cooler for baby & more comfy. They have cotton, sateen and silk (in order of increasing cost).

Homework:
I haven done it yet coz hubby has been quite busy to help me. But my tummy not nice. Got a bit of reddish dots coz my skin very prone to rashes and I am quite fair. Haha... maybe I need to photoshop first... Lolx.

Car Seat:
I bought the Britax Omega car seat. Can use from newborn to 4 years. Infant carrier/car seat too ex le. Buy these kind of combination ones more cost effective.

olwen-wow triplets?? urs or ur HB family got triplets history izzit or its just a 'pleasant' accident??
happy.gif

re:homework
I also kind of paiseh to take pics coz all so beautiful curves here, don't think mine is so nice ler.. hee..

Fifi-baby spree ah.. hee.. I haven't spend much on bb yet coz most can passed down from my boy now to his sibling..

Bear-how u feeling today!!

A very good Morning all!
Need your help!!! I remember you all ever talk about CL topic, can you advice me the contact or recommendation for me? So worry as this is getting kind of late cos my MIL suddenly changed her mind that she can't help us to take care of bb. Sigh...

morning all..

check with u all ya.. is that true that birdnest cannot eat too much.. (too much = once a week till birth)?

This morning, the train is so crowded and 3 men and 1 woman actually squeeze their way into at jurong east. crashing my tummy.. argh!

Hello auggy bear. Me too has skin irritation, but I thought tat was jus bcos of the pantyliner causing itchiness at the sides.

bear, I checked Maclaren Techno XT @ Cheong Choon store. It cost $480 after discount. The shop is so small and so packed on a Sat noon.
If possible, can send your pic to my email? Thks.
happy.gif

Olwen, your tummy looks perfectly right with triplets.

gd morning ladies! it's monday again! most looking to come into forum. lolx

Welcome new comers ^_^

fifi> how does the sarong sling look like? actually i saw one type tat is only fit to my size one (no need to adjust) tinking to get one but it would be only use by me otherwise the other party have to be same size as me den can use de.

Hui/bear> i got the BP mat liao? they are delivering to my place tis evening. heehee.. so far tis is the most exp stuff for bb...

Btw cheong choon got accept visa anot? gotta shop for bb stuffs soon..

Re. mrt: this morning saw a osama look alike sitting 2 seats away from me.. somemore got a sling bag.. wah v scared got bomb inside, keep focusing on his hand and the bag, in case he reached in i'll rush out of the train wahahaa..

morning mummies.

snnowy, auggy bear & bear: thanks for the comfort. haha, at least i know from the previous pregnancy tt it's possible to bounce back to normal weight after this.

y'day, was so happy when i went back in the evening & found a note from my ex-maid. she got news tt we were looking for her & dropped by. but... sad thing is she's just come back for 9 mths & her contract won't end till anor 1 yr 3 mths. she's an ethical girl, i offered her 10% increment & to pay off her bond but she refused cos she said her current employer is not mean to her. in a way, i guess i'm glad she's still as honest as when she was working for us.

she did give us a solution becos her cousin is 26 & working in jakarta now, also got experience looking after baby. she asked us to take her cousin so i guess tt's the next best option after her. anyway, my experience w my mum's & cousin's maids is tt girls from the same kampong generally have the same kind of work ethic. will probably give the girl a try. anybody else already started looking for helpers?

peanut: hahaha! but u know, if *touch wood*, anything happens, train platform will also kena???
kao_confused2.gif

enne: u r the LOTR fan, right??? i saw your son's name. will u cal the next one aragon? no no, definitely not natural triplets. my doctor told me natural triplets r v v rare & KKH has never seen a set of natural triplets. only sgh & thomson i think. thomson's first case in fact was the identical triplets beginning of this year.

jo: thanks but still too pai-seh to send u my pix.
embarrassed.gif

peanuT> u're so imaginative! keke..

olwen> so tat means u're gg to employ the gal direct w/o gg thru any agency?

sling> i intend to buy combi one from cheong choon. retail price $148. CC selling $130.

car seat> also most probably frm combi, supposed to be able to sit frm infant to 4yrs old.

Chew Su Mei>> be careful.. the communters in mrt always rushing like crazy. if required, shout when someone is about to bump into u. once, someone touched my tummy, i made a noise and then everyone retreated and ended up, me having more space to stand.

alibaba>> alamak, i didnt noe if cheong choon take cards.. here's the num if you need 6532 3855. actaully wanted to go there again today to check the prices for other item. but ytd was out whole day, today super tired.

cheong choon add> blk 34 #03-132 Upper Cross Street. pls update here if there's any gd buy. thanks~!

peanut00>> u so cute!! but its gd to be careful..
happy.gif

hi Bear,
haha, the line is actually partly my "furry" belly. my hair has really thickened since preggie oh.

alibaba: sure still need to go thru agency in some way but i'll try to bargain w them for less fees. since it's my ex-maid's cousin, i'll try not to burden her w any loan. hope it will inspire her to work harder
happy.gif

su mei: be v careful hor. don't forget my earlier postings abt ppl pushing & not caring tt u r pregnant. once a week = too much bird's nest??? oh dear! i been eating half a bowl every week for 2 weeks. my son takes the other half. hor miah child. eaten $800 worth of my bird's nest already since late last yr. but it truly works on him. no coughs & colds.

Gd morning all

Pkum: Maybe this would help. I got my miracle turn from baby kingdom, Kaki Bukit at abt $590ish.. so far one of the better quotes.

Wow! thanks for loading your tummies ladies. Haha.. my one looks weird, esp with my belly piercing hole being stretched, so too paiseh to post.

haha.. kaya, dun need to take ur naked tummy pic la! u can take with a tight fitting top! tat's wat most mummy did oso . hehe.. i dare not show mine.. cos oso hairy. haha

alibaba/bear/hui, u gals ordered t bumper playmats rite? Need advise/comments on it. Realli worth t high price?
Though my hubby has given t 'green light' to purchase it but i'm a bit hesitant coz t price.

lilian>
i considered is becos it's easy to keep & maintain. 2ndly is becos it's 2 sided not tat boring. hee.. but can only start to use it when bb start to turn or crawl. abit to kiasu to buy it now.. lolx

Back