(2008/11) November 2008

hi peanut, your MIL sound abit extreme leh... I also stay with my MIL sometime also cannot stand the way she handle my niece lor... hopefully wont have too many clashes with her next time.... my mother advice me to close one eye, go work part-time lor... so wont be at home most of the time....

bear, wtan
hahaaa.. no need say sorry lah. i see already also buay tahan and tink its not right!! even thou her intention is not to let them move/flip around and hurt themselves. AND YES she is looking after my kid!! i hope it wont happen to my bb in future.. if i catch that will surely cry.. like treating the kid like an animal.

Hui, oh dear. take a day off to rest. don't let it become worse ya? some more preggie ladies so many meds cannot eat...

Ok Wtan, u let me know ur webby.. my fren said Target Stores quite cheap, abt USD$279 i think.

Wah regretting eating the bowl of instant noodles.. now wanna puke!

Peanut, if u move out ur bb still have to let ur inlaws take care ah.. wah u must do spot checks liao... :p

mosh
yah man! clashes may be avoided if you dont see how she takes care of the kid. One thing for sure, i'll tell her beforehand i dun like my child to take too much sweets/snacks

Bear
tsk tsk yah lor mus smell my kid's mouth and check any lines on his/her legs..
Thing is thou i really dun agree with some of the things she does, the kids stil grow up to like her!

And OH YES!! one more thing to list: she gives the bb big chunks of food/hard biscuits to chew on - even thou they're big enuf to take solid food.. but still!! I almost faint, v worried the bb will choke man!! Yes i need to warn her against doing that to my bb..

peanut, ask your husband to tell her lor, better that way, if not she will think you fussy mother...
anyway cant believe what I saw at Giant today, a mother with 2 obese sons, still buying 3 big pack of tibits for the kids...faint... so unhealthy!!

oh, my mil feed big bowl of porridge to my niece of 10mths till she puke... several times... think my niece stomach not very good, digestion not too good so should feed her less, but she kept insisting too little food lor....my hubby see already also shake his head ....

peanut, mosh, its quite worrying ... wonder how will our mil take care of our own bb in future. Sometimes the way my mil feed my niece with food, my husband and I also shake head.

wtan,
Thanks for recommending Pureen Madame Maternity Pads & Kotex Maternity Pads.

Meowie,
Thanks for recommending SOFY SIDE GATHERS NIGHT SLIM WING 35CM.
I'm still considering whether to use maternity pads or normal pads.

peanut,
so fast, u can feel bb movements.

Lilian,
I've bought cocoa butter from body shop last week and just started to use.
http://www.thebodyshop.com.sg/Products_ebb_bm_10.html

ya jo, anyway alreadi told my hubby to expect some clashes after our bb is born.... no choice lor..
wah think I eat too much just now... now very bloated... jialat!

thks happy & peanut,

I did apply stretch mark lotion (matern program)given by my gynae and it feels better after that. Now the itchiness has move to both sides of my body beneath my armpit area.
Any idea y does this happen since i m only in my early 2nd Trimester.

Thks

peanut..
haha..okok..got it..i m sure own grandchild she wont hv such "stunts" but indeed causing hurt to the kid isnt something nice lo..esp restricting their movement..haha..i was telling hb think if it's me hor..maybe i will "tie" up the legs of the nanny..lol..ya..make known to her ur concerns then at least no reasons for her to keep feeding snacks to the kid..lol..buy ur own biscults for the kids then ensure it's not the chucky type one ba..at least she wont hv chance to feed the chunky type ones..hehe..

bear..
i found the website leh..it's HackleyHME.com..but i think there's a new version for the PIS..so m not sure hw much is it selling leh..u might want to drop an email to chk it out..

mosh/Jo..
no matter who take care will also hv clashes one..even my own mum will also quarrel one lo..common la..coz to them their experiences are ok & we also grow up well..but i feel now things are diff..last time no HFMD but nw have..so alot of things cant compare one..

Hi gals

I am new here
happy.gif
been lurking around and finally found some time to post. Nice to meet ya all.

Am at 16 weeks now, and just went for another ultrasound scan. So happy to finally know baby's gender, its a Mickey! Gynae says my Mickey's size is almost similar to a 18 weeks fetus even though I am dated 16weeks!. Anyone has the same issue? But the funny thing is, my tummy is not that big yet. Since he is so big my EOD may be brought forward earlier, since he may pop earlier than expected.

Nickname: Kaya
EDD: 4.11.08
Birth: #1
Gynae: Yvonne Chan
Hospital: TMC
Baby Gender: Mickey

hi ladies , gd mrning .

Yesterday went for chk up, still cant see the bb gender, think i will be to be patient to wait till the next visit .

gd morning ladies
kaya
welcome to the thread! congrats to know gender!

spin
so bb nv cooperate with u ah.. actually i find that Dr ang session always v fast & chop chop no much chance to see bb longer -_- hahha.. & can only see bb once a mth nia...

Morning LAdies!!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>03-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>04-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Chua</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yem</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 22-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD> 27-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr TC Chang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Chloe 25.09.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Janell 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Alibaba- hihi...hw are you ? ya ler.. chop chop one . hee. but yesterday when doing the scannin , saw bb waving. haha.. so cute. when is ur next chkup ?

morning all...

was rather tied up with upcoming report.. shag lor..BB torture by me.. fri, sat and sun stayed up till 5+am to complete the report..

to share a good news..Im collecting my house key today.. Yeah..waited so long for it..

Hui, hope u are feeling better nw

morning all,

seems like a few of the mtb here already start to know bb gender liao, congrats
happy.gif

wonder if i we will get to know during this sat gynae visit lei...hmmm, excited
happy.gif

spin>
my next appt on the 6th june evening time. hopefully bb coorperate. btw u getting the fish oil? how much is DR Ang charging?

Hui, pls add me to the list thks

Nickname: Mosh
EDD: 30.11.08
Birth: #1
Gynae: Phyllis Liauw

Su mei, congrats on getting your new place, wah another major project lei, don't tired yourself wor
happy.gif
do u know your bb's gender yet?

Hui, take care
happy.gif

morning everyone!

I have been dormant for a long while as was rather busy and tired. Hope everyone is coping fine as we move on to the second trimester
happy.gif

I had 2 episodes of spotting and hopefully it will not repeat itself. Cant wait to see the gynae this thurs as its highly likely that the babe's gender will be revealed!

Here are my details for compilation:
Nickname: hunnypoo
EDD: 9.11.08
Birth: #2
Gynae: Yvonne Soong

peanut00, Baby's fine =") thanks! Gynae also said most likely a gal, coz cannot see anything in between.. hahaz~ den my gal bounced up n down when she heard tat XD so cute..

spin, I was there yesterday too.. in the afternoon?

alibaba, the fish oil is $30 GST for a bottle (1 month supply) no fishy taste so it's fine wit me =') hope u'll see ya BB's gender soon ya~

Jenn
thats good. Did u ask the doc how come ur stomach seems to get smaller and smaller? tsk tsk..

Su mei
but i guess reno will only start after u gave birth.. envy.. got ur own house

wtan
yah good idea, i'll quickly stock up with healthier and smaller snacks so she wont buy 旺旺 and 耳多饼

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>03-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>04-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Chua</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yem</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 22-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD> 27-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr TC Chang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Chloe 25.09.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Janell 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD> 30-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

jenn> really sound reasonable. ha. great to hear that no fishy smell else really disaster sia.. wah. ur bb so active ah.. i hope bb is moving actively too. the last time bb is slping not moving de..

peanut, he mention tat tummy will grow faster starting from 20 wks onwards, and it should be e bloatedness and MS tat makes my tummy look big during e first trimester.. coz now MS better le tat's why not so bloated and looks smaller.. sounds logical ah... hahazzz~ silly me so worried.. =P

Gd morning ladies!

Hui, i see u are feeling much much better! lor mee for breakfast! stay healthy!

Sumei, where's ur new place? i guess u will be busy with reno and such? try to rest more ok?

Wtan, thanks for the webby. will email them to see if it is cheaper over there.
happy.gif
thanks a lot!

Jenn, glad to hear that everything is fine! ya when i m dammn bloated my tummy looks huge! at least u got a peace of mind now. congrats on ur bb gal!

Welcome Kaya, Mosh and Hunnypoo!

bear, thanks! ="D we had sensed tat it's a gal.. hahazz~ got to believe our instinct.. waiting for e detail scan a mth later to reconfirm again..

Alibaba- Oh, i will be gg for detailed scan on 23 Jun mrning . he didnt ask mi to buy. i bought frm counter. think abt 30plus leh.

Jenn- oh.. i was there in the evening
happy.gif

Hi mummies

I m oso due in Nov..

I would like to check with those mummies with Dr Adrian Woodworth, tat if you already have an appt with him in another 2 wk time, but if not feeling well and got to c him eariler, will he reschedule the appt or u will continue to c him again in 2 wk time? ( meaning to say that u c him extra for the illness) ? thks

spin, I'm going for my detailed scan on 23rd too.. at 12 plus.. hahaz~ so qiao =") was told there is a tour too at 11 am or 2 pm.. can tour ard and get more info abt the hospital and also the incentives..

alibaba, I'm not sure abt that though.. u got to ask doc during ur next appt.. the nurse also nv ask me where I wanna deliver and make appt directly to TMC le..

morning ladies...

jjmom, the transformer will replace the adaptor that come with the pump. So u dun need to bring 2 adaptors out. The transformer cost abt $12. not very ex. The guy who sell the transformer to my hubby very good. adjusted the transformer for him. So we dun need to do any adjusting at home.

for 1st time mummy or mummy who is going to bf the 1st time, this is my own opinion. i only buy the pump after i gave birth 3 weeks later. so as to save $$. coz we neber know if our supply is okay or u wanna continue bfing. I have seen frens who bought expensive pumps b4 they gave birth and later realise they are not going to bf. so is a waste of $$.

JJmom, peanut00 and bear, Thank ya. Reali excited.. As for reno, i will leave everything to my hubby. He will report to me hahaha My new place is at woodlands. Near my mum's place.

Re: gender
Still dont know yet but will be gng for my scan this thurs noon. Hopefully BB guai guai and will keep u guys posted.. my students are commenting that its a girl.. heehee.. I just want a healthy BB.. be it gal or guy

Kaya, Mosh &amp; Hunnypoo,
Welcome
happy.gif

Jenn,
Congrats, another one who knows bb gender! Like Bear, I'm still waiting 'patiently' to know mine.

Su Mei,
Try talking to bb before the scan to cooperate with your gynae.
happy.gif

Hui, thks for adding me to the list.
I also craved for things that taste heavy... I love fried food ever since I pregnant... fried chicken, KFC lor.. so unhealthy hor..

Thanks Lilian for the bodyshop info.
I went for check up last friday, still can't see the gender and was told that there is no package for KKH TPS. Sigh
Next month will be detailed scan.
Had just bought a belly belt from mothercare, found it not bad.

su mei>
congrats! i got my house key tis yr Feb nia. haa.. oso at woodlands area.. now aready rent it out.

re. breast pump:
hee.. i no need to buy, already chop my fren's.. heard she got a good one for 600+. besides i doubt i'll hav lots of milk, my ney stil quite small, din increase a lot ever since i started the pregnancy. Think it only up by half a cup and stopped growing liao!!

Back