(2008/06) June 2008

feifei,
it will auto close when they 1 yrs old? alamak. means I have to constantly check liao loh... cannot imagine if it close... aiyo... must tell my maid to always clean there to make sure it dun close....

1770309.jpg

Vivienne on 1st Oct 2008

star,
heehee...its okie ger..dats y i wondering so fast come liao =)...so for me onli 1 item hor?

cynthia,
Ya lor, i also worry lor..can't imagine there fo rfor OP, how to urine leh...will be so pianful..So now i ask my mil to diligently apply the cream for my ger..but can't apply too much also cos it will cause redness for my ger leh...haiz...PD recommend u bring ur ger for for surgery? Can wait afew more mths to see 1st?

crystal,
hee...i duno how to organise leh..duno how to bring it in also..Need experience organisers like star to help =)..hee

iamnow,
nope, i meant by 1yrs old, the hole will slowly open more..My mum was telling me cos our gers are virgin mah, haven learn how to sit in potty and cycle yet, dats y still small hole lor...Cos hor, PD showed me yest, shd hv 2 holes down there de...So far can onli see my ger has 1 hole, the other one like pin hole so small..then while checking on this, my ger pee and the urine went onto the PD...ops...

feifei,
2 holes? one virgina and the other for pee rite? if she can pee, means that one no pblm hor? so i only need to check the virgina hor?

wah.... 2 bb communicating. so cute.... hee hee...

Mummies,
Advise for baby girls is use less wipes. Wash often...better to wash after every diaper change..save the wipes, use only when travelling or outing. Very mah fan...but better.

iamsnow,
ya lor..hmm..but hor, need to hv 2 holes de wor..

janiviy,
really huh? but hor, if wash, also difficult to open up and wash thoroughly cos will be one hand carrying bb, then other hand trying to open and splash water there wor..hmm...

Veniz!!!
Aiyo, so cute leh! Hanhan also have that same romper! Next time, we will dress them up in the same romper and take photos together! :)

feifei,

I do it at the sink. Let water run, rest her head on my chest/upper left arm, hand grapping her left thighs..apply baby soap with right hands, use finger to seperate, wash under running water lor..tricky...but get use to it liao.

Anyway,got scolding from my mum and dad last night when I brought bb back to my mum's place. Ask me why I feed her rice cereal?..say too young..wanna start also must start with "porridge water" first...kena left right upside down...ask me to "smart can liao...don't act smart" Hiaz...

feifei,
This round I didnt go to PD for jabs, I go to My Family Clinic (took up their package) whereby their in-house doctors are able to do those basic of bb needs. She told me a good PD at KK which I can go too about this condition so I will go there first and see how it goes. My #1 usual PD is SBCC Gleneagles.. maybe will check with my PD there if he is experience in this??? Does all PD able to guide on this?

Crystal,
Thanks for the concern... maybe too much coming up in this 4months and overwhelming for me... somemore SAHM will tend to worry extra more though 2 princess are handle by me...

Now still discussing with HB I would love to go back work if not I will go deep into depression again when I have my #1 last time lo... Don't worry Will try hang myself up here and "catch" people talk with me when I have time..

Veniz,
Its ok la. Everyone is busy. Even myself sometime stuck at home with 2 brat. I think is myself whom I don't give my own time to relax recently ever since my gals kenna HFMD etc. Kind of getting more panaroid hahaha!

janiviy,
Hmm Kenna scold from parents? BB cereal is ok ma.. for me somehow I feel porridge water should wait till over 6-7mths.. This is my own opinion la. As those older time they say 4mths straightaway take porridge. But frankly speaking now Babies are different from last time liao. Don't know is the food we take too much chemical or perservative. Now Babies stomach are more sensitive than last time. So we tends to be more careful about this lo. I will be only introducing Heniz Plain cereal when BB nicole turn 5.5mths bah.. same like her elder sister
happy.gif

Cynthia,
I also saw your facebook. Wanna ask, but paiseh. We are human, we all need a break sometimes, and I also must stress that we should not feel guilty when we feel "relief" when our little ones are not with us. This society is very judegmental, some people think that I am not a good mother if I don't stick to my child 24/7... I don't care..I am only human.
Maybe you can arrange on some days to let your in-laws or parents take care, then take a break.

Cynthia,
I also dunno lah. If my parents say so...I better follow. Anyway, bought 2 books with regards to feeding..both books say different things..sianz...I'll leave it to my parents to decide.

Ellysia, feifei and Star, thanks. I find Vivienne not so cute lar, she very botak lor, hair doesnt grow much and have high forhead (next time have to cut fringe to cover liao). Star, can, we jio go out wear twin romper ok?

Cynthia, dun get panaroid hor, call me if you want, I will reserve time for you.

Janiviy, tell your parents its ok, time changes. Baby is yours, so since she loves and can eat cereal, its good. Dun be upset about them, k.

janiviy
its ok ma to give...
at the moment i gave my gal 2 scoop of rice cereal and add 2 FM milk...diluted....

she always feel hungry like not enough when give her FM...

Veniz,Danryan,
What to do? Can only feed her rice cereal when I bring her back during weekends lor..under my parents care, I better not defy, wait non-stop ranting in my ears.....

cynthia,
I believe all PDs shd be encounter this before de...U take care ya..>Dun be too stressed out..Let us know if u need listening "eyes n ears" ya...=D..U are a SAMH?

Janiviy,
understooded =)..cos older ple nagging bery chaliat de...non stop..

veniz,
guess bb this age is like that de lor..my ger also abit blad behind and her hair bery rough and frizzy leh..Any advise which type of shampoo i shd use for her? She is using kodomo now..

haha u girls really v fast in the chats... guess i hv lotsa catching up to do!

ya i shdnt worry too much abt his wt.. just b glad that he's growing up well and happy.

just bought the Heinz rice cereal. going to let him try tomorrow. anything i shd be concerned abt? i know have to give him v runny cereal. must mix into his milk or can i feed him just the cereal with spoon?

feifei, I not sure leh, coz we still bath her with top to toe from J&J. I will let her bath normal bath and shampoo only when she knows how to sit properly.

For my son, my hb bought NTUC babies shampoo (smells yucks) but his hair is soft and smooth.

Re: rice cereal and porridge

According to my MIL and my mum, rice cereal start 4-7 mths and porridge start at 1 year old.

Rice cereal can be mix with water or mix with milk. BM or FM also can.

shycloud,

My MIL says TV state bb need to sleep at 8pm. But my bb can only sleep much later as we need to fetch him from my MIL house back home. Then early in the morning around 6.30am have to fetch him out liao. no wonder he is always cranky, must be not enuff sleep.

my mil just called me to say she wanna make porridge for my boy tomorrow! scary... maybe porridge water? i better ask later..

thx ellysia.

Re: porridge water

To make it clear. My mum says bb too young to disgest rice cereal. So, for a start, shld drink the rice porridge water.."umm"(in hokkien). Let her sip the water, not eat the rice yet. Then slowly intro veg/fruit puree...the maybe 5 months or so then let her eat rice cereal....
Many different views....also dunno what is correct. hahaha

hmm.. duno oso.. but i listening to pd.. pd said best time is 6mth unless bb lost interest in milk and not growing well.. den no choice.. rice cereal..

and she oso gave me a chart stating the food allergies.. which is the least cause allergies and most cause allergies.. so jus follow lor.. peanuts eggs and duno wat mus intro after 1 yrold..

Star, if you do Gap spree again, roughly how long is the leadtime for the stuff to come in to SG? Helping BonJovi ask, coz she need to get some winter clothes for her overseas trip early next mth.

Sharon,
Bought it at taka baby fair. Its the Bumbo seat.

Talking about that seat. She loves it. Now dun wan her bouncer liao..want to seat upright. Buay tahan her,maybe she wanna feel like grown up...hehehe

Veniz
I cant answer Bonjovi's qns leh. Cos I also have to depends once everyone pays up then I can proceed with the ordering.

Bumbo seat!
Wow!! I also thinking of getting leh but I dunno whether my ger will like it or not hahahaah

janiviy,
Ok... So that's a bumbo seat... I trying to find the name of it.

Babycupid/star,
I search net and saw mons r us selling at $60

star,
I recieved the item liao. I everyday oso urged mty hb to check the mail box. haha.

Cynthia,
Dun worrie too much ya. So long as it can be treated, everything will be ok!

Sharon,
Bb grow out of the bumbo seat very quickly. My ger oso cannot use liao. Keep struggling and will attempt to stand up. V.dangerous cos might flip sideway or backwards.

Morning ladies...

Veniz,
heehee...Duno y my ger's hair so rough..bu she de shave all off leh..

Ellysia,
Yup, rice cereal can be mixed with water or BM...But for frisocream, its milk based so no need to add milk, just add water will do. For Heniz, have to add milk to it =)...

My ger always sleep at 8pm, then wake up for milk at ard 1am or 3am lor..then sleep til 8am...Me tinking of adding a scoop of cereal to her milk during the last feed to make her more full so can sleep throughout the nite..

janiviy,
Porridge water also can but hor also won't feel full hor..hmm...Agreed with you that diff ple diff views so guess its up to us to judge de =).

Sharon,
I also hv the bumbo seat, quite good cos fits bb's bum just nice =D...

babycupid,star
The seat not bad lor...bb can learn to sit frm there...

Hi gers,
Good morning!

Feifei,
Got taka sale ah? Not gg le. Online shopping can le. At the comfort of my home. No need to lug baby and squeeze with other people. Hohoho.

morning ladies!

crystal,
thanks for the items collected on behalf! nice to meet u though no time to tok much.. nex time we can meet in yishun~ kekeke..

zuen,
online shopping =)...hehe...Me also not much time but wanted to get a blender so will be going there to hv a look =D..

babycupid,
hi ya...

<font color="aa00aa">ZuEn, agreed with you on the online shopping. Had been addicted to it liao. Din even know got taka fair.
Now oredy plan to buy some CNY cloths via online oso. hehe...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">cynthia,
I’m all here for u to catch…LOL…good to know tat u r looking more positive. I got worried when I saw yur facebook lar.

Feifei,
Kekekekeke….ok shall c if there is any takers for tis old navy/gap spree lar…

Babycupid,
No thanks needed lar but I paisei cant stay long to chat wif u. last min hb called me when my train abt to drive into yishun stnt asking me where I was, when I told him I at yishun mtg u, he said he is almost reaching hm (khatib) so will come &amp; pick me up instead cos he waiting at the taxi stand outside the yishun stnt, hence I ve to hurry, if not can chit chat wif u ley. Yes, let’s chat longer next time.
Ps: my hb has no patient sitting ard to wait for me one lar. He is like those pick &amp; go type. veniz &amp; star can ascertain tat….LOL</font>

morning ladies!!!

feifei,
how u make your ger sleep at 8 everyday? everyday we try to put her to sleep, everyday she will declare war and scream her heads off.....sigh....i used to latch her to sleep. but now it does not work.....

Back