(2008/06) June 2008

bleh,

I read in articles tat allowing bb to cry by themselves is not v good bec' they need people to hold them in order to feel secure and more confidence in interacting with other people when they grow up.

Mag,

its ok, i find out tat kino got sell those books, will get from there.

Fennie,

do docs say the reason for it? bec engorgement too long?

Hi im from Nov thread
Just wanna check if any1 here has a confinement lady name Bi Hua from JB? If yes, did she also cancel her bookings with you last minute and try to recommend her friend to you?

hahaha of cos not letting him cry until papa mama oso cannot recognise la... have to gadge for urself lor...

heehee

can anyone revert on the socks?

<font color="aa00aa">bbcupid,
can lar...i go down one more stop to yishun &amp; pass to u but dun think i wan to go out lar, will cost me $ to get back in to rtn khatib, so maybe i meet u across the railing instead. ok wif u?</font>

bleh,

mine always cry v loud and scream one. dun have gentle cry lor, so cannot let him cry on his own to sleep. though my hb got try before, sometimes let him make noise at his own cot, then wait later then pacify him.

crystal,
yes yes.. meet me over the gate.. i will be near to the citibank machine side.. ntuc side.. ur left when u face the ctrl station.. kekeke.. thnx!

Mummies,
My girl had her jab afternoon and now got sight fever. I let her take the medicine they gave n end up she vomited all her milk out. I was so scare something will happen to her. Thank god nothing happens. Is there any other way to help lower her temperature? Is it okay to let her drink FM?

aiyo my gal now sooooo chubby... weighing a hefty 8.3kg @ 4mths.... during her jab...

No wonder i couldnt carry her while standing for long...

shern...
ask you something... my granny went for operation for her knee due to the joint wear and tear.. Do you sell the machine that help them exercise their leg??

sharon,
u can dip cotton wool with bai ju(rice wine) and tap on her forehead, armpit n her body..alchol will bring down e temperature...

hi mummies,
my ger dun like to lay down she like to sit up straight..and i start to put her in walker she can kick backwards...just turn 4 mth on 3 oct now weight more than 8kg...

ellysia,
doctor didnt say what was the cause, but i read up on the internet, it was maybe because of bb's saliva, and also too long hours without feeding &amp; expressing,nowadays, if bb didnt wake up in the middle of the night, i also too tired and didnt wake up to pump, hopefully it wont happen again, thought body will adjust itself to bb's feeds

Hi gers,
Good morning..
happy.gif

ariesann,
My ger too! Always want to sit or stand. She's only 6.5kg and my arms are aching.. I can imagine your agony. ;p

<font color="aa00aa">iamnsow, i'm looking for you! There's this mummy with nick Amabelle was looking for you about the ebm donation matter. She was supposed to collect from me but i told her you're staying at sembawang area, very near to her place, more convenient. Then i can give my ebm to another mummy oso. So can you pls ctc her soon. </font>

Morning ladies...

Me back to work today....So sianz..

ZuEn, Felicia,
Morning ladies...

Sharon,
Dun worry ya...U added the fever med into her milk? Try to stick the kodomo cool pack on her forehead ya....Also hor, take her temp every 3-4hrsly...Mayb if she can't finish the FM then let her be cos mayb they hv not much appetite so can onli drink abit...Last time I also duno , when my ger dun wan to drink the milk, i kept on forcing her to drink, end up milk came out frm her nose and mouth...So scary lor...her eyes big big stared at me, like gana choked lor...I rem that forever the expression she show me lor...so now if she dun wan to drink, I try encourage her to drink, if she really dun wan, then i let her be liao..

mornin mumz..some questions on BM...due to tis hari raya..my BM dropped..cos i skipped a few pump sessions..
sad.gif
..in the nite my gal will latch but it seems like not enuf for her..she keep wakin up everi 1.5hrs..me now like zombie at work..so tired....wat am i suppose to do to get the supply back on track??!!
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">morning ladies!
havent had a good nite sleep. my leg cramps came back! sucks! havent had it since my ger was delivered...</font>

morning all..

seems like my boy is pretty underweight. all ur bbs are at least 6.5kg lor. last trip to the doc's for his vacc, he weighed only 5.98kg, measuring 63cm.

he's a bit small hor? that's y i wanna start him on cereals n brown rice now. hopefully e gains more wt sooner
sad.gif

ellysia, guess no choice lor. i still cuddle him to slp as n when.. tiring and gives me v bad backaches.

tinyfeet,
long time no see you liao. Your ger so cute!

Pris,
wow yr girl so chubby leh mine only 6kg at 4mths lor smaller size lah. But most impt is healthy lor.

bleh,
yr bb is not underweight, cos my ger also abt 6kg onli and doc say she is 50 percentile so is ok for her and she is drinking well lor now 150ml every 3hrs.

christina, my baby boy is only 25 percentile.. tho doc says no need to be overly concerned (cos bb is growing well and happy), i still hope he can pile on more kgs soon.

he's only drinking 100-150ml each feed every 3-4hrs.

Fennie,

i also didn't wash after latch on bb..
also sleep though the night if bb didn't wake me up to latch.

star,

Ok meet at raffles mrt tomorrow, but can meet at 1.10pm instead?, becos my lunch hr is 1pm and i need to walk there. My office is near Lau Pa sat.
I email u my handphone number just in case.

Rizty,

When my ss drop, wat i normally do is i will pump immediately after i latch, even if no more milk it will help to stimulate. Or pump 1.5hrs after latch session. Then after latch immediately drink water.

hope this helps.

Back