(2008/06) June 2008

Fudgy, nope, I didn't buy, they were very pushy though. I bought 4pcs from the maternity house (dunno still around or not) and wear it but actually hor, I find the material very thin (I wear padded ones to boast my flat chest) and later on just throw them away.

You can wear till full mth, provided your sizes (both length and cup sizes) do not change much lor. Coz some ladies will put on weight on both, either one or just stay the same.

I am currently wearing my normal padded bras, which I will buy bra extension and take away the additional paddings if my cupsize grows bigger (I doubt so lar, and my current bras are pushups).

haha... talk abt boobs... suddenly i quite pai seh about my boobs size leh... Cos very used to being flat chested, hence now wear low cut now like very obscene lor... :p
Finally I got boobs. hahahaha
biggrin.gif

gals...i just went to puke...towards the end, got blood in the vomit...n then when i went to rinse my mouth, felt still got a bit of phelgm so i spit it out...all blood leh...
sad.gif

my appt is tmr, coincidently..so will wait till tmr...

wonder if it's too heaty? but heaty will cause blood in vomit de meh?
sad.gif

juliet, i think your throat strain too much when vomitting or something. drink some salt water to cool it down. Should be alright when you rest and drink more water.

Linda, ya, after I gave birth, although my boobs never become very big, at least can see the cleavage if wear a bit low cut, this is something which I didnt have before I pregnant, haha.

cheryl,

e one I bought can remove strap one.. I bought at abt $45 I think, it's w nursing function

Veniz,

Thanks for the info. hopefully my breast dun grow too big each mth or else I will hv to keep replenishing bras. haaaa

Linda,

haaaa.. same situation. my bra size is 1 size up now. I am in my 8th wk only. it's a gd feeling to feel busty for 9 mths. haaaaa.

I'm having pretty bad nausea today... having small meals throughout the day isn't helping as much as it used to. I'm going to try buy lemon and suck on lemon slices. If not can't get through work.

Veniz,Kylene,crystal,
Tks gers...hmm...I hoping for my 2nd bb to either a rabbit or ox bb..hee

all,
My MIL is a snake, FIL a tiger, they quite okie lor, just that tiger really always bully snake leh....so goat and horse, who bully who leh?hehe..Bigger animal bully smaller ones ;p...hee..

Ellysia,
Me same as u lor, blocked nose, now feel giddy, sianz...

Just had a power nap... Cannot tahan le, if anyone asked, I will just say I am not feeling well.

HI Juliet
Prob too heaty.. Did you cos of MS, reduce water intake? Ask the doc if you can drink self boiled barley. I also very heaty, just boiled and drink chrysanthemum over the weekend.

Hi Fudgy
kekeke... Now can see cleavage lor, last time like airport. hahaha...

Hi Verniz
Me opposite with you. last time before pregnancy, I never had bras with paddings and still have cleavage. then after my girl, Got padding also no cleavage... I was just telling my HB this morning i not very used to it.

linda, i still drink a lot...anyway, i read up abt the blood vessesls in the eyes, dun think it will clear so fast...tmr when i go for gynae check up prob can let dr wong see...

just now i called the clinic, the nurse say since tmr got appt n i dun feel uncomfy now, can monitor n tmr go in let dr see...

juliet, sometimes when we spend too much time at the toilet bowl forcing out the stuff, after the whole thing, you will find that your eyes will be a bit bloodshot for sometime coz you had really used too much force (imagine when blood also comes out from throat, sure its like a forceful pressure) thus, you just rest for awhile, check whether if your eyes still looks as red as before every hourly, if it does even after two hours or more, do go GP to check.

Feifei, I will opt for rabbit, coz they are cute and lovable, heehee. Goat and horse are good together, but seems like horse will tend to bully goat more lor. Still, it depend on your seng chen bah zhi one.

crystal

yes. snake n chicken is suppose to be good match according to alot horoscope book... snake eat chicken, no wonder hb alway eat me... i too stupid. lol... i m hoping my bb wont come out b4 cny... like that wont chong with hb

this thread moves real fast! i posted something last night.By this evening, its a brand new page of thread!!

my frnster account is [email protected]

seem like all of u girls are buying maternity wear already! i cant figure out if im fat on the tummy or the baby is growing! after much debate with my husband, he reasons that the abby is so tiny and hence the big tummy is all just FATS. he wins.

ive prob the youngest baby here coz my EDD is 30th June 08. so still a few more weeks to wear "normal" clothes!

so no one from gleneagles??

Hi all,

I will be doing my detailed scan this coming friday, may I know wat are the things I shld look out for?

U all guys always tok abt "OSCAR" test, wat is that test abt? is it the same as those normal blood test and detailed scan?

hi i'm joining all of u too...
Edd 26 jun 08
this is my second child... 1st one is only 14months old... never plan for this pregnancy becos I have very bad experience on my previous pregnancy so still having very bad phobia
sad.gif
Just hoping that this one will be better.

ND's girl,

after consideration, we decided to switch gynae. 1K is really too much to be paying. Not to mention there's extra charges and all ultimately.

So will be looking around for a more cost effective gynae.

Tinyfeet: Our BB has same EDD. 30 June too. =)

hi sheepysheep,

great! and 30 june 2007 happens to be my wedding day!!

but i guess EDD will change along the way. but at least our baby is a definite Cancerian!

Morning ladies...

veniz,
Ya hor, rabbit so tame and cute =)..

juliet,
Oh dear...maybe when u vomit, u used too much strength? today must tell ur gyane ya...*worried for u*

Jacqueline,
Hi, u in your wk 12th liao? Shd be doing e oscar test hor...Yup, blood test and more detailed scan..

Paulnelaine,
Hi , Congrats! Welcome here...Oh dear seems like really bad expereince frm 1st pregnancy. Mind to share wat happen? Bery bad ms?

I heard that if 1st pregnancy bery xinku, 2nd one will be much more easier and likewise...

Morning ladies!

Paulnelaine - welcome to the thread! And Congrats!! Every child is different. Every pregnancy is different. That's what makes each pregnancy and each child so special!

Hi tinyfeet - I think one factor is the bloatedness that we feel after eating. I'm wearing maternity pants now... only 7 weeks.. hehe. Started wearing just. My body shape is pear shaped... so if I put on weight,I'd do so on tummy first... so it's hard to tell whether it's my own fats or bloatedness.. haha. I just tell myself it's bloatedness cos I've not put on any weight so far...but I can't fit into my regular pants already!

Hi All,

Went for 1st gynae checkup...it's been confirmed 8 weeks old! EDD: 11 Jun 2008. Been feeling nauseous...

But i count not very accurate leh. Think the date will vary as the baby grows.

I like rat! heard that next year is of "earth" rat meaning they have abundance of food..."you de chi"

Sounds not too bad leh...

Hi morning all~

I juz went for my appt last evening, currently I'm in my 10 wks
happy.gif

Crystal, I will be going for my Oscar blood test on 16 Nov' 07 and the scanning on 20 Nov' 07. Think yours is oso for Oscar Test bah.. I understand from the nurse that we have to do the blood test 2 days before the screening and we can noe the result after the screening.. Cost for the Oscar is bot $300+

Hi everyone,

I been uncomfortable yesterday. Having nausea from noon time to sleep time + slight cramping.

The discharge thing is really worrying, asked hb to take the hormones medicine from gynae Dr Wong but he called and the receptionist never return call to him. I told him to go down to clinic directly today to take the medicine since they never return call to him.

feifei,
BELLY BASICS at #03-1106. Only one maternity shop there. They sell more separates - blouse, pants... salesgirl not pushy too.

fudgy,
ops, think really spent 300+...ya, I bought the bra... 4 pieces in all... strapless ones.... but I find them very comfy. underwired, but very soft.

wah, all the talk on zodiac animals.... me dragon, hb ox, #1 pig, now #2 rat...... ha ha ha ... I'm the fiercest one among all the small animals ..... QUEEN OF THE HOUSE..... ROAR!!!

paulnelaine, welcome!!!
My #1 just turned 4 months
embarrassed.gif
Now #2 totally came unplanned too. At beginning very stressed out. But then it's god's gift to us... so very happy now. HAPPY MUMMY = HAPPY BABY =)

tks babycupid...

ellysia..
erm June early to mid june is gemini...later part of june...cancer..

If my EDD is accurate...my baby will be the same as me...gemini!

Hi tinnyfeet, Ive added u in my frenster account. Fyi, my email add there is [email protected].

Juliet, any news / advice from yur gynae?

Gers, not a gd day for me today. Woke up with a real splitting headache, dun reai feel like coming to wk but ve to submit a mgmt rpt n conduct a preso. No choice, re-schedule the preso lah..maybe tats a blessing in disguise?

Paulnelaine, welcome n congrats!!!!

Paulnelaine and Janice,
Welcome and Congrats!!

piyoz,
I am also dragon ... my hb is tiger ... thats y we always "fight" :p

Crystal and tinyfeet,
I have not log-in to friendsters yet cos knocked off and reached home at 10pm last night ... very tired. I try to log-in on Wed ... cos I will not be working on that day. Whoever has friendsters a/c, can add me at [email protected] ;-)

Morning belsi, thanks for yur update. So when nurse ask me to go for blood test on 21st nov n scan on 23rd nov, tat is for OSCAR then? Wow, another $300lots of $ spent oreadi. Btw, ve u sign up for the prenatal pkg already? Cos the nurse told me I ve to sign up by next visit.another $1800 flying off.

Gers, I went robinson @ centrept last nite n noted that the 3rd floor ve lots of boutique clothes tat can pass off for maternity wear, quite chic too.cant stop myself but bought one blouse for $70+ but hb said it is nice when I showed him later tat night. Maybe u gers like to check it out? Discount oni for robinson card holders though.

well.. from my nick can guess already. Both hubby and me are sheeps or goats. whichever way to call it.

BB will be rat. I actually don't quite like rat. Coz it seems so dirty... so will think of BB as a little hamster lor. Also rat family. =P

Crysal, most probably is the Oscar Test.. Maybe you double confirm with them. I will also be signing up for the prenatal pkg during my next vist
happy.gif

angie, me and ox hb also quarrel =p my sis tiger... we can quarrel till the sky fall. hee...

what is oscar's test? don't remember doing it last time. is it the one to test for down syndrome?

Hb just called up Dr Wong clinic and Dr Wong called me personally and suggest i visit her again for a checkup on the spotting issue, cos i been spotting for 1 month already.

Quite worried seems Gynae insist i must visit her maybe more serious than i thought.. hmm.

Hello Crystal, so far didn't drink much chicken essence. Heard from some of my friends that 1st trimster no need "bu" one la, is 2nd trimster onwards that counts
happy.gif

Wahhh, the carrot/corn and pork soup sounds nice lei, I must try that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi Soyabean, hope it works for you, somemore Glucolin can gives us a bit of energy.

feifei.. wow.. this thread is moving real fast.. read till my eyes blur.. haha.. my gynae at toa payoh.. dr roy ng..

take care all mummies
happy.gif

Ellysia, u muz see her a.s.a.p. call and check if can see her today. She'll give u more hormones pills or perhaps, a jab to strengthen. *worried*

Is the jab painful?

I fix the appt tmr already.. cos i tot since thu is holiday take tmr noon appt better (can rest on thu).

The problem is i dun have leave or MC left so i can't take leave off for bed rest or watever.. sigh.

Hi everyone,

It's been a long long time since I last posted something here..hehe. Been on bedrest on-off the past few weeks cos of spotting and then the much-dreaded MS struck so wasn't really in the mood to post but I have been following all the posts. They kept me sane.
happy.gif

Hi Ellysia,
Just to share with you that the jab is not that painful, what my gynae did was ask me to give a loud cough as she jab so i didn't really feel it. I have already had 2 jabs and been on duphaston since the beginning of my pregnancy. The first bout of spotting was dismissed by the gynae as nothing to be concerned about cos the scan did not pick up anything unusual plus baby was growing fine and there was heartbeat. Then last last weekend, there was a heavier bleeding and when the gynae did a scan, found that there was some detachment of the placenta from the uterus wall and so she put me on bed rest. The good thing is that the bleeding has stopped but it wasn't immediate, as she had advised. Will be seeing her tomr morning, so hoping all is well. Just want to say hang in there, it's good that you are seeing your gynae this afternoon. The bedrest is critical so if really no leave or MC, can u take no-pay leave?

Back