(2008/03) March 2008

abc

take care! hope things will work out for you and hb...

those joining in the pre-natal class:
i spoke to rita just now and clarified that she needs us to bring a yoga mat and a thick blanket (if bring towels - need about 2 thick ones) for supporting our backs... Yoga mats - she can supply us at about $32... She seems like a really nice and patient lady..
happy.gif

hi guys
i avoided coming here for a while .... coz i lost my precious baby at 16 weeks . ironically i had to terminate the pregnancy the same day i was to find out the sex of the baby. there was no heartbeat and the baby had stopped growing. i wish i could have done things differently or took better care of the baby. it was so hard to end it and is still so hard to think about the loss. so for now pls take me out of the list ... i will try to cope better .... take care gals

Hi Mummy Norman, Melissa & babypink,

Thanks for all yr advice. Will try every solution u hv provided to me. Appreciate them very much.
happy.gif

I hate gg to the loo and hv to sit in the toilet bowl for so long everytime. Sometimes, nothing comes out of it. The longest record was staying in the loo for 1.5 hrs and nothing came out. Faint!

abc,
I was curios when i saw ur blog, those pictures without ur hubby but i dun dare to ask what happen. Now i understand, i really admire u can stay with a man like this for 4 yrs. my hubby and i together for 10 over yrs but in our 5th yrs also smt like this happened to me. He got an affair as he was stress over financial and also i couldn't get along with my mother in law. when i know he was having affair tat time. i nv give up, keep begging him to come back till i realised it didn't work, finaly i gave up but soon he ended his affair and we r together again till now. man r like this, they need time to cool down and if they still love u they will realised that they can't lose u. that time i was having depression too wanted to ended my life but luckyly i nv now i am vr happy with my life. let him now u can afford ur 2 kids without his contribution. lastly if let the time tell, if urs is urs and remember u r not alone, u have us, family and ur lovely kids
happy.gif

chewwy,
today i went to yu ren seng in plaza sing for my cough. the physician u seen is sporean or china? the one i seen is sporean. she was shocked when i told her i hv been coughing for months...hehehehe.

i heard that honey will make our tummy bigger but not the baby, dun know true or not so i dare not take.

preggie,

take good care of urself . dun blame urself i think is not ur problem, it may be the sperm is weak. so sorry to hear that.

hi sorry to interrupt, anyone here a first time mummy? (or knwo anyone who is) i have things to get rid of..if you are interested please email me at [email protected]

1. Quinny wrap baby carrier-brand new (sky blue) bought at $159 this May. Willing to get rid off at good offer price

2. First few years Baby Co- Sleeper bought at $89.90 this May. Willing to get rid of at a good offer price.

3. Caesarean abdominal/back support

4. Baby signing time AUDIO Cd

5. Calm Baby 3-in-1 Integrated Learning set

6.Avent 260ml Bts

7. Infant Neck support pillow

others please see list.
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif
list
MOMMIES_AND_BABIES_ITEMS_FOR_SALE-977440.doc (37.9 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Kate
IS the cough medicine gd? I am oso hving cough and worse i am teacher. Nd to use voice very often.

Kate
I admire u too. Yea will hold on for the seek of him, n my 2 kids...

Niwa
His affair ended long long time ago furing the transition and when during the 1-2 mth when #1 came out... Then he wasnt as busy yet...

Preggie
Take care

Others esp Meliisa, Mummy norman, aly etc
I am ok now. After a long slp... like wat u say i leaving him alone and take his words as nothing. He still came back n still slp beside me... but anyway no expectation = no disappointment.. jus live my life as it is bah...

Shopping
Any SAHM/non working mom wan to meet up a short while today?

Gathering
venue: The Village at Heeren
date: 27 October 2007
time: 12 noon

Attendees:
1) Babypink (both can)
2) abcdisney
3) Linda
4) Kate (prefer sat, sunday only can come at 1pm)
5) Petrina
6) Babe Dude (Prefer Sat)
7) deremi (prefer sat)
8) Adeline

Abc
pls take care. later i'll be in town area cause gng to gynae at mt E.

I quarrelled with my HB in the morning. I'm still having diarrhea today for the 3rd day and very nausea but cant vomit as i haven eat since Wednesday. Totally no appetite.
HB was unhappy at me for not going to work. he commented "u want to go then you go.. if u dun want to go then u dun go.. If not u can just tender ur resignation as u wish"
....................! I dun bloody hell have such an intention. He is getting more and more not understanding. Early in the morning gave me such a bomb. Later I'll be going to my gynae instead of normal GP. since normal gp i still wont recover.

AdelineU shld jus say.. ok i tender u take care of me> I'll tender the next day then. hahaha.. he's giving u a chance to stop working ley... hahah so bad of me right?

I shld be in town at abt 2.30pm . u wan go shopping with me? tot of going centrepoint or Plaza Sing...

Kate how much u spend on the cough medcine thingy? Since i going PS tot mabe can go n see see...

abc
i just took a packet of medicine last nite, i think the result might not be so fast. i spend about $33 medicine+consultant fee.actually she wanted to give 7 days but i asked for 4 days medicine, . i want to try if it's suitable for me or not and chewwy only took 4 days and she recovered. they calculate $7 per day for the medicine. i think cough is better to see chinese phycisian cause at least the herbal medicine is more gentle and it won't make us sleepy or drowsy, remember to tell the phycisian that u r pregnant. she sure tell u dun eat this and that but u must follow lor while u r taking the medicine. they have a clinic at yishun too. nearer to u place. tell 67522201

Adeline... haizz.. sometimes hor.. hubby is like that one loh.. they are kinda not as sensitive as us!

My hubby is equally bad k... there was once i was in the washroom, he weighed himself and commented, "Good.. I lose weight, am gonna lose more weight..!" Wow liao.. i was like getting fatter by the day and there he is..trying to "spike" me with the weight issue... I was soo fed up k! and screamed at him, Gosh.. then he realised, he was not being sensitive.. then he apologized. So, we have to discount our hubby's sensitivity lah, then in this way, we will be happier.. hahahah Less expectations = Lesser dissapointment!

ABC, u are damn right manzz.. Adeline, u should shoot back! hahahhaa ...

preggie,
I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself.
sad.gif

abc,
No one can tell u what's right and wrong to do in regards to your baby. The decision is yours. But whatever decision you make, I'm sure you have a very good reasoning behind it. Hang in there, girl. I hope there is someone there to talk to you to give you some support.

My hubby also made mi angry last nite,
went back home he show mi temper...

Dont know wat i did then he shouted at mi, then i cried.. i cried non-stop. Hardway i crying.. my hubby heard mi crying, he started to play music and sing loud loud... Make mi even madder...

I cried so much that my dinner came out also...

Now i like swollen panda, totally ignoring him.

Hope he trips and fall today. Hmmp!

alamak so many posts i couldnt reply b'cos i was too busy *sob sob*

preggie,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I have suffered many losses too and I understand if you had remained silent throughout. You could join the miscarriage support group though, those girls are very helpful and can lift you up. Take care! Don't worry, it can't happen again, you'll be able to get pregnant successfully again! Jia you!

abc,
I'm glad you're ok now. Sometimes when i have so much stress, i just slept on it. New day, new hope, new ideas. It's easy for women to get carried away. Very easy and we think and act irrationally. Men are opposite. They're always rational. So the way I deal with it, is to keep quiet, control my emotions and give myself another day to cool down. We never have heated argument before. The last thing I want to do is to stress up my hubby. He has been such a responsible and loving hubby/father so far. But of course it takes sacrifices and understanding from both. Give and take. In your case, i strongly think your hubby is greatly depressed so you know u have to step in and help with the financial burden. I know it's tough for you. But it's your life. Don't compare with other marriages or other pple's life. Do what's best to save it. A marriage is a very holy institution. I take it very seriously. It's really not easy to be a single mom. Do that only if you have exhaust yourself with trying.

Adeline,
Control control babe hehee. I know you're having a hard time with MS. But if u don't eat, your MS will get worse. Your symptoms are just like my mom. She got appetite, can eat but will vomit EVERYTIME throughout 9 MONTHS! That's when she's having me! I'm so glad she decided not to abort me hahaha. Relax ok. take a deep breath, eat, don't worry about vomitting. At least your body still need some nutrients for the baby. And if you do vomit, you don't expel 100% of your food. Can you take Yakult? It helps with your digestion. Sometimes i scared it's stomach flu. Better check with gynae.

katechow,
You married for 10 years already? Wow respect man! Power!

babedude,
Yeah you're right. Set a realistic expectation and don't set it too high. Would you like it if your hubby also have high expectation on you. And if you don't deliver, he screams back? So good act there!

jerejoy,
wah lao 1.5 hours no joke man! you have to keep yourself dehydrated and drink lots of water. how are you today?

ever since i preg i think i getting more paranoid leh... already paranoid b4 preg.. now i will scare hb "tau chi" outside, or got gf outside leh.... i knw must give him trust, but i dun stay with him leh...sometime i will hu si luan xiang leh... everytime ppl say he get involve with married man in forum, i will think is it my hb leh. die...
sad.gif

Melissa,

Thanks! I finally managed to clear my bowels. Phew! I wanted to call the gynae to get some gentle stool softener. Think I better get some from him before I start to constipate again.

Ladies
Guess when we preg our expectation of guys become more too. Cos we feel it is abig sacrifice we make for men.. whereas men do nothing.. Guess it is normal. But from my own experience in my first birth i feel we shld jus be normal and contented lor.. tat y right now i dun wan to push him anymore... let time tell me wat to do. If one day things dun turn out well then like wat aly says i hv tried my very best...

abc,
yeah that's right. it's better to die trying. at least no regrets if things don't go well.

jerejoy,
yes just get the stool softener if you can b'cos constipation is a very common nuisance of pregnancy. eat fruit everyday too.

cheryl,
alamak i hope you don't get too paranoid. must always think positive so that baby will have a positive thinking in future too. it's not just what we eat can affect baby but what we think as well. not to stress you but to inform so that you can be in better control of yourself. why are you so scared your hubby got affair? have you been staying away from BD all this while?

I just felt my baby kick again, stronger than last week. I'm very sure it's the baby, i remember how it was like. Anyone else felt it too? I felt it on the left side below my belly button. Felt like I kena elbow-ed by the baby. I am 15 weeks now.

<font color="0000ff">abc</font>

yupz, i agreed
happy.gif
ur children will understand

<font color="0000ff">preggies</font>

i m sorry abt ur loss, do take care gal..

<font color="0000ff">adeline</font>

take care too , xiao1 qi4

<font color="0000ff">yesterday i asked hb would u divorce if ur wife has an affair, he said depends ..hmm</font>

babypink

my hb ever say if his gf has a affair, that it... but i suppose it applies to wife oso.

baby movement

i have started to feel it. i think so lah, my fren it is movement... sometime when i sitting bending forward, i can feel soft kik on my tummy. hb say becos bb not enuff space when i sit like that... hahaha...

jerejoy,
like somethng moving inside your womb lor. dun worry your instinct will tell u if that's the baby and not some muscle pulling or gas. but my first pregnancy, i felt it at 17 weeks leh kekeke. so don't get your hopes up first, unless u're small frame and not much fat.

cheryl,
i think BD is important, pregnant or not. it's a form of tension release for the man and it's for their health as well. it also heightens your well-being subconsciously. but if u're in no mood for BD, everytime u sleep at night, give him a cuddle and kiss his neck, make him feel wanted. if he wants it, offer to masturbate him lor. don't be the reason for men to go astray. sometimes i read those stuff written in Matter of the Heart, i can't help but think that the wives are asking for it. to me, prevention is better than cure.

babypink,
aiyah why u ask those type of question. i will never ask leh. the D word is very taboo in our conversation. i also never bring up crappy topics. he dun like it. all he know is that he's going to grow old with me and whatever difficulties we may encounter in future, we'll do it together as a team. choy lah.

cheryl,
hey that's right, sometimes when i bend forward, i can feel some kicking too. b'cos of not enough space. i've read similar experience in other forums. how many weeks are you already?

yes yes i felt it.. left side too. In fact there is once i can almost feel the whole bb like a ball.. y bb and how i know? cos the area become very hard compared to the right side which is flabby due to my fats... hahaha... Almost felt the whole bb burging out like tat...

Hi abc,

Hope you're feeling better now. Just wanna say you've been very strong and doing very well. It's really not easy for you to raise your girl single-handedly. My hubby is not very hands-on type and I already find it tough at times with my 2YO girl.

I hope your hubby will recover from depression soon or be open enough to seek treatment or attend counselling sessions with you. Since you're staying with your in-laws, I doubt your hubby will walk out of the 2 families right?

me still early..only 13 weeks...

i just came back from swim...abit breathless....but feel good...last nite alaso went swimming..

me sudden craving for sambal stingray..too bad my aread nearby all dun have....

Melissa
my HB sms me and say that my morning sickness compare to others, others might be worse and why i cannot take it. I am very angry cause mine is not MORNING SICKNESS!!!! mine is food poisoning and already for 3 days. I no appetite to eat anything. And keep diarrhea or feel very nausea.

I am very very scared affect my job cause i myself know that i cannot lose the job. but imagine every week i on 1 to 2 days mc. Last week was bad flu and fever. The week before was tension headache. Tot this week better but who knows! Food poisoning.

Abc
glad that u are taking things openly. /salute!

cheryl,
congrats! that's definitely your baby's movements that you're feeling!

Adeline,
ooops at first i suspect MS too then i realised it could be stomach flu. now i realised it's food poisoning. but what to do, when you're sick, you need to rest, ignore what other pple say. i understand that you're worried. i had been through your phase earlier. i was down with breast abscess and keep taking MC on my 1st month into the new job. and we're on a busy month. but i had no choice and told them i don't choose to be sick! luckily after i got better, i manage to convince them that i'm serious about my work and now they're more understanding. this things take time, really wish situation will improve for you. don't stress so much okies? just let it be.

mummy_norman,
you poor thing, wish i could help you find anywhere with sambal stingray but i'm not a fan of spicy food hehehe.

Adeline
man very insensitive one...
he is in anger..that y compare u n others...dun take to heart....

Abc
take care....things will be better....tmr will be better...

abc,

*Sayang* I hope u r feeling better today. Just managed to hav time to browse through what happened. To me, you are a strong and great mummy and u can do anything for the sake of ur children. Be proud of urself. I hope the reason ur husband said those words is just because he is depressed or overstress with work. I have the same problem too when overstress with work, lucky my husband did not affect much by me. Maybe a counselling will be helpful to him. Since you also mentioned, he rather u stay put in the hse and he is the one move out. I think at least, he still care about u when he said that.

I think i m a lousy mummy, when i m upset i can just said anything too. like ur husband, i also tell my hubby i dun know what is the reason I live on, and what is the reason for me to cont everyday. life is really so sian about all the things around me. The funny things is those bother me are my work, colleague and friends. Sometime, i laugh at myself, why m i so silly. I hav a husband that always pampered me, no big family issues and I also have an adorable 18months boy. What else am I looking for? I always quarell with him over those little issues. That day, i get upset from my work, i angryly msn my husband, told him that i regret to hav 2nd kid for him and he is the one who make me feel like a handicapped now. I really dun know why i said so tho him and put all the blame on him at a impulse. But I know that, that is not my zhen xing hua ... I also dun know whether this is pre-natal depression not. But my mood really swing when i get pregnant. I also angry about myself that why do i need to take those hormone pills since others no need.

And for baby gender, I m really really hoping for a girl. There is one time, i told my husband, if this time still boy, i will giveaway. My husband also funny ler, he told me to give away to him.

qoosan..
lol sorry man, i can't help laughing at your last sentence. i believe that mood swings can be controlled. if one says it can't, means you're defeating yourself. the brain is yours to manipulate. think happy thoughts, maybe that would help. no one knows what's going to happen to the future unless you yourself do something about it.

anyway it's passing phase, once you give birth and see how cute your baby is and over with the post-natal depression, life is bright again. have faith and be optimistic. i've seen cases waaaaaaay worse than any stories i've read here. really horrible. so be thankful that your problems here are still solvable.

when man are stress up, they can do what ever things they like. But when woman(esp preg) are stress up, we can only hope to have our hubby by our side and listen to our nagging. But not all hubby are like that.

cheryl & Mummy Norman ,

Try not to eat too much sambal stingray.. I heard from my mum say they have mercury in it.. so it is not advisible for us!!But i think eat alittle is ok.. but too much is not good yah..

Melissa,

I find u very inspirational... everytime when i read ur post.. u really enlighten me with many realities and information..be it medical related or emotional issues.. u always approached issues in a calmly manner.. I wish i can be half like u! Coz i am such a pessimist abt each and every thing and.. i am also super stubborn! Gosh.. as a wife.. u are really so thoughtful and considerate..

Ur hubby is really lucky to have u in his life! My hubby, on the other hand, is the unlucky one.. hahahahaha..he says.. "ai yah.. sway sway 1st GF (he is frm boy sch) then become wife".. he got no chance to experience other things in life.. now that he is nearly the "playful" age where all his friends are having fun, he has a little one coming along....hmm.. Haizz.. sometimes, i just hope for nothing except that he will be contented in life loh, but again, humans are never contented.. so can't help but to be super paranoid.. hahaha, but eversince i became preg, i felt my sense of paranoid kinda lessen to a certain extent and i am more practical in thinking esp in terms of financial aspects, the power of motherhood perhaps!

qoosan,

don't worry.. you're not the only one on hormone pills..me still taking them too.. every night without fail... never mind lor..doc asks me to take then i take lor..hehe

Men are just not good at listening. They'll only hear 1/2 the stuff u're saying and miss the other 1/2. Either that or they dun get it at all. I always find women easier to connect to when u need to talk. It's like I dun have to explain much, they auto understand what u're going through. It's not like u always need someone there to pat u on the back or lend u a shoulder to cry on.. sometimes just someone to listen to u is good enuf. And this is one thing that men just aint good at. *sigh..

Still the old saying.. cant live with them, cant live without them..

twinklestars, what are hormone pills for?

liewb, i totally agree with you. men are usually not good listener - but hubby is one good eg. he doesn't pay attention to things i say.

well, so men cannot blame women for being 'naggy' - they usually miss it the first time.

abc, i guess u know what is best for yourself and your gal/baby. different pple perceive happiness differently. lower expectation so that you won't get disappointment, ain't u kidding yourself? life is too short for that. take care and all the best.

twinklestars,
so u r on the pills also? Only 1 tablet every nite? I have to take 3 tablets per day- am, pm, nite. Luckily i finish my last tablet today
happy.gif

Back