(2008/03) March 2008

Yes, I'm from Indo - Jakarta! Hubby just got transferred to spore branch last Nov 2007.

Kate- Nice to know you.
RedTea - I shaved the hair when he was 1 month old. And threw the hair in the river. Old folk said in order for the boy has a calm, peaceful life. It's a tradition.

abc,
can. I wil get from Kate. But Kate ok wif it?
happy.gif

Kate,
I wun be free on Sunday till late evening. Can I meet you then?

Dear Adeline | Princess Kim & Kath (madeleine),

thanks for ur advice.

my girl is 5 month old olredi, thus thinking if possible not shave her hair and just apply martin?

Aly,
I got the mr5550mca model from braun bp organised by beng' ma recently. Artemis. this is her 2nd bp as her 1st wasnt successful due to low take rate. Hopefully this rd time go thr for her.

Sorry for interruption ladies. I am due in Jan 2009 (over Chinese New Year). I am looking for a confinement lady and am wondering if anybody is willing to recommend their confinement lady? I am quite wary of just picking from the confinement lady threads and I would rather trust ladies like yourself who have gone through the confinement.

If you can help, please PM me. Many many many thanks in advance!

aly
initially i also wanted to get the processor from the simp's bp organiser but i cant wait already. so i went to taka to buy.

i bought the MR 4050 comes with chopper and whiz. $68.99 only. if only the handheld processor, it's only $49.

i wanted MR 5550 but out of stock at taka liao.

hi my dearsmurf,

where u bought the fisher price swing?how much?is it useful?which model is that?cos c a few models of fisher price swing,wonder which to buy,if bb flip,will it topple?

crystal, wats the diff btwn the two braun model u mentioned?

I already hv a food processor but it can't mash ingredients to bb food quality, so prolly will get a hand held one.

jgal
payment made. pls acknowledge.
To Account DBS Savings Plus
001-1-053838 jgal
Amount S$53.55
Transaction Reference 1823498537

katechow will collect my ball and station this sat at bishan. pls pass my items to her. thank you.

<font size="+2">PAYMENT UPDATES FOR BABY CUBES</font>

1oz baby cubes
1. crystal - paid
2. crystal - paid
3. aly - paid
4. aly - paid
5. ivy - paid
6. clover - paid
7. YT - paid
8. happygal29 - paid

2oz baby cubes
1. crystal - paid
2. crystal - paid
3. abcdisney
4. aly - paid
5. twinklestars - paid
6. twinklestars - paid
7. ivy - paid
8. ivy - paid
9. clover - paid
10. YT paid
11. CC2 - paid
12. happygal29 - paid
13. Puffiet -paid
14. Bubble
15. kais - paid
16. kais - paid

abc, bubble
pls kindly make payment soon. thanks

isabella,
im smoking lesser and lesser already. when im out with baby i dont bring my cigarettes. i dont smoke where it is crowded with lots of kids. with this habit, you will take a big step forward!! initially i was smoking half a pack. it took me few months to cut down to a few sticks.

as for e food processor, im not sure about electric one. but im using munchkin hand held blender. it is good!! makes perfect puree. only thing is that you got to use a little bit of strength to turn the thing.

Jgal : do u have anymore discovery ball? miss ur organised spree the last time.. u still organising?

Crystal : thanks...

crystal.
it seems that u buy at taka is cheaper than BP ar? BP price is $80.10 leh.
btw, necessary to get the chopper and whisk ma?
i saw that u are going to get the munchkin grinder.
with the braun processor, still need another grinder?

aly
haha the munchkin grinder i got it before i got my braun processor. the chopper i got it cuz next time i can use it for preparations for adults' meals? keke. the whisk just comes with it. next time can use to beat eggs or beat flour. and it's only abt $20 more for this 2 items so i tink more worth it.

i got the MR 4050CA. bp is selling that for $62, also comes with whisk and chopper. still cheaper than what i gt at taka. but only have to wait 2-3 wks, not ready stocks.

crystal,
orrr so fast ah?!!!!

anyway i'm so glad it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has any bb started crawling yet? mine is creeping backwards. can't put on the bed anymore, will fall for sure. so most of the time she's on the mattress on the floor but after a while she will creep out of the mattress and onto the carpet. she's 5 months oredi btw. but i still find her development faster than my terror two. maybe b'cos she's lighter. she's only 6.5kg at 5 months.

crystal
i pass the pikkolo to yr hb these few days n gv him cash can? too busy to log in for transfer.

i use the philip handheld blender. Easy to use and cheap. $45. Easy to wash too.

1600293.jpg

abc
okay no problem. i am going down to admiralty this few days to wait for him to knock off. maybe while waiting for him, i walk over to your place and collect. i will msg you ok.

kate and i saw the philips handheld blender at amk hub fairprice extra yest. yeah selling at $45. looks like no diff from braun? haha i guess it's the brand.

melissa
yah cheryl has been creeping backwards for sometime already. so now we always placed her on low lying areas ie her bumper playmat and mattress.

crystal,
ahaaaa you have a Feb baby as well right? my father is nagging me to put her into the walker. but the seat is still too big for her, she's going to be leaning forward all the time. that's very uncomfortable for her. so i just simply ignore him haha.

melissa
yeah cheryl is a valentine baby! haha.
i placed her in the walker already but need to stuff pillows in front of her if not she will keep leaning forward.

hello bubble,

re: nestle rice cereal
if i don't heard from you by 4pm tdy, i will take it tat you're not meeting me anymore this evening at tanjong pagar. tks!

YT
Thanks for the info. Have to convince my boss first.
sad.gif
Cannot stand the smoke from my neighbour.. so inconsiderate!

re crawling,
May I know whether your baby will support himself on all fours, before he can crawl? Or just wriggle on the tummy? My baby is born in end March but till now, he's still stuck on his tummy. He can support himself up on his elbows only.

makino:
they wriggle on tummy.... like worm crawling. My boy do that, so I usually put him on my bed so there's more space but must watch over.

Crystal,
thanks for the reminder not to let bb stay out late.

Melissa,
Initially, when he first knows how to flip, he was very frustrated that he cannot move. His legs keep kicking n his buttocks will be pointing high in the air then he would fall flat on his face. Hahahhaha! Quite a funny scene to look at. Sorry... I am very bad mummy rite?
But thanks to my maid, she thought me how to guide him to help him to move his arms forward. I remember about a month ago, I was shocked when I went into the room to check him. He is crawling quietly n moving slowly around on my bed after he woke up. Cannot dun be around him when he is awake. Headache ah ....
sad.gif

He is now 5 mths plus and 7kg.
M thinking of putting him back to his cot so that at least when he woke up its a confined space for him. :p

diaper rash
DS has diaper rash for quite sometime n the rash still won't get well. wondering what more can I do? I hv been using cloth nappies on him this week n use cotton wool/water to clean him. I applied calendula cream on the area too as
I have stopped using the steriod cream coz GP said not to use the cream continuously for more than a week. the only time I put him back on diaper is during night time or when I ran out of cloth nappies.

ladies, wat else can I do???

clover,
y not u let ur bb air his buttocks for 10-15mins ech time/day b4 u wrap him with nappy/diapers again?it might help though i've not tried it myself but i've seen mummies doing it..

crystal... there's thing call washing machine. haha...

zen, ok will try that. must put him somewhere waterproof n easy to wipe. luckily the playmat I ordered has arrived last night!

clover
maybe dont put on the nappy immediately after chaging, try to air the affected area for abt 10min before applying the cream. lele has nappy rash during her first few months then i try this method and change the brand of diaper and now she is ok liao.

yesterday night didnt sleep well cos lele has finally learned to flip from front to tummy but she cant flip herself from tummy to front so will scream for help. Woke up at 4am and 5 am just to help her flip over to the front, she hates to be on tummy, totally opposite from her brother. Must teach her how to flip back on her own if not damn xiong lei...

Clover
initially i was using sealer but think their new born and S size damn lousy and not sure its becos of the quality thats why lele got rashes. So i change to nepia but at night i change to pampers cos more abosrbent and she only use 1 at night so still not so costly.

shirley, alex was using sealer m size n he was fine. diff bb react differently bah. sealer is quite good n cutting is big.

crystal ;) kate n I in the same area, so delivery same night too. hubb n i like the play mat!

abc, tried desitin original and little canus. both still same. my mil is convincedtt little canus is not good. I told her but both are zinc oxide 40%... haha.

Back