(2008/03) March 2008

Morning Tsukushi!
I understand your concern as it for our beloved child.

Actually, essential oil is generally good for our body. As it has the frequency closest to the human being, that is why we can absorb is well. Actually essential oils has thousand years of history by the Chinese, Egyptians n Indians as herb etc.

However, it depends on wat are you referring to in terms of essential oil. For young bb, its not recommending on direct application on them like rubbing them. A carrier oil mus always be used in conjunction with it. Then again, a good grade of essential oil and how it is extracted is important. But due to the growing demand for essential oils, there are alot synthetic ones in the market. So be careful of what you buy. Yi fen qian yi fen huo lor.

I cannot guarantee about those that bot outside but the one from my company is defintely A Grade ones. Our products have been around for 10yrs. All ages has used it. Even pets had used it and benefit from it.

I have been using it even before and throughout my pregnancy. I used it 24 hours at home. I used particularly green bamboo as helps in the absorption of calcium into the body. N you know milk is their only diet. In fact, alot of mummies commented that my boy is one of the smallest in size. Now he is really growing well. Some mummies even tell me that he has pumped up alot. Even his PD said he looks like 6mths when he is only 4 mths old. Not boasting but as a mother, I am very happy to hear that especially he is very small at birth.
happy.gif

Tsukushi, it is actually the essential oil that disintegrate the second hand smoke. The goodness of the essential oil,as a solvent, is diffused through a catalytic head propergate into the air n become part of the air molecules. Thereby, disintergrate the second hand smoke n cleanse the air.

This is jus my little sharing with you. Hope it helps. Let me know if you are keen, I can show you more clearly how it works. Have a great day!

Hi RedTay,
can, you stil can use it so long as you din expose it to the sun or put it near places that it is very hot. There is no expiry date due to the special botanical properties of our essential oil.

Btw, company name has changed to Avita. IF you see the Avita familiar, we are the main sponsor for National Day Parade 2007 n this yr. This year, you can see the brand at the end of the theme song for National Day sang by Cai Chun Jia titled "Qing Qian Wan Li"
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">ToysRUs / Fisher-Price Photogenic Baby Contest link which I posted last week:</font>
I went to collect the contest form just to realise that they do not have an official contest form (those printed nicely types), rather, the staff went to their own copier machine to print those A4 black &amp; white. That is not a matter, what "kind of irritates" me is that after I read the contest form, its writen under 1 of the terms &amp; condition that: "Please attached a receipt of purchases with contest form.."
Its not stated anywhere in the emailer from mumscenter, nor on the ADV on the website. We have to personally go to ToysRUs to collect the forms somemore. Dont they feel that is feels abit cheated, as there's not many ToysRUs outlets around Singapore! I do buy things from them as there is 1 in Jurong Point, BUT what about the rest who stay in North area etc? Go all the way to take a form to find that still need to buy for a recept just to join a "baby's contest". Should just say its a "lucky draw form" instead!

harlow.. you gals very cute leh.. you post your tel here.. it's dangerous you know.. you dun know who is looking.. what if someone "pretend" to be me and ask you to transfer money?
happy.gif
next time just email me.
happy.gif

i already sms you
happy.gif

Petrina,
I will be in office tomolo evening. If you are free, you can come over to my office. You been there before rite? Sms me your no. I will confirm the timing wif you again for tomolo. My no. is 9746 1185.

Crystal,
yup. tats the one. U can take the promo on free trial of 168hours for no obligations if you wanna. Esp during the period of shifting to a new house. All the paint smell n dust is not very good for bb.

Hi Erny

kao_welcome2.gif

So nice to have company for ur Mikael
happy.gif
next time Mikael can have playdates with Aidan

post a pic leh
happy.gif

PS: kpo a bit, wat nationality r u ?
happy.gif
the nick is very unlocal

Lina

hehe, i only go city square when i go JB..after seeing ur posts , legs itching to go there again

<font color="119911">Brightlings™ Exploration Station BP (retail at S$149.00@ babytown.com.sg )</font>
Item cost : USD22.49*1.4 = SGD 31.50
Shipping for the 1st 10 balls : $213.60 for 43.99kg
Each station is $21.36(shipping) + $31.50 =~ $52.90

Please topup : $22.90 to jgal b/f collection (DBS Saving plus 001-1-053838 ) Email details after transfer.([email protected])
Collection : Redhill

http://store.babycenter.com/product/brightlings+exploration+station.do?search=basic&amp;keyword=brightling&amp;sortby=shortdesc&amp;asc=true&amp;page=1

batch 1 arriving tomorrow
happy.gif

1) Jasmine - top$32.45
2) Jgal - self
3) strawberries - top$32.45
4) Amy - top$32.45
5) Pinktofu - top$32.45
6) lynn - top$32.45
7) dalandcrystal - top$32.45
8) goodbbb - top$32.45
9) uberrimae - top$32.45
10) Cass- top$32.45

Isabella,
don't need to run away.. jus don't lit a cig can liao. i have colleague who smoke.. i very good relationship with them.. but jus don't smoke infront of me or don't anyhow throw the bud. i ok de.

YT,
hmm.. my hubby pervious room at IL hse is stuffy and abit hot.. dunno still can used anot. is there any oil that smell light and present? not so strong smell one.

Dear Mummies, i need some advice but i can't seem to post on other thread. tried a few times. I see friendly mummies here. hope you can help.

My girl is 5 months old but she has little hair, much less than at birth. her hair length is same as at birth. her hair is so fine that it always get entangled. I did not cut/shave her hair before.
Can anyone advise me how to make her hair grow longer and thicker?
Appreciate your advices. thanks.

Pine apple
i not sure if anyone uses this method except for my family.
We shaved my girl's hair twice. 1st time, hair did not grow evenly so shaved another time. After that, before she bath, everytime apply little bit of martell. Use cotton wool, dip on martell and then slowly apply. not too much.. My aunty have been doing it for all my niece and nephews. it works and they grow out evenly..

Kate
Yes, there is KFC at AMK central.. but not inside AMK hub. It's near courts there..

Redtea
Right.. I'll remember that.. If that's the case, I think I'll have to meet u more frequent.. so i can quit smoking earlier~ =P

ladies,

need urgent help...any idea where i can purchase online for medela valves/membranees...

brought my pump to office but 4get to bring them now i am stuck...can pump milk out

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">hi.. all i am sorry abt this again. Cos' i am too eager to release the cost.
My maid just called and say the brightling station arrived but only 5 in the box. That's to say the rest of the 5 is still in US ?!?!. Thus, the cost of the shipping is derived wrongly. Let me know if you want to cancel the order. </font></font>

<font color="119911">Brightlings™ Exploration Station BP (retail at S$149.00@ babytown.com.sg )</font>
Item cost : USD22.49*1.4 = SGD 31.50
Shipping for the 1st 5 stations: $213.60 for 43.99kg
Each station is $42.72 (shipping) + $31.50 =~ $74.25
Please topup : $44.25 to jgal (DBS Saving plus 001-1-053838 )
Collection : Redhill

http://store.babycenter.com/product/brightlings+exploration+station.do?search=basic&amp;keyword=brightling&amp;sortby=shortdesc&amp;asc=true&amp;page=1

batch 1 :)
1) Jasmine - top $44.25
2) Jgal - top $44.25
3) strawberries - top $44.25
4) Amy - top $44.25
5) Pinktofu - top $44.25
6) lynn - top $44.25
7) dalandcrystal - top $44.25
8) goodbbb - top $44.25
9) uberrimae - top $44.25
10) Cass- top $44.25

crystal,

me lah, the cereals r with me but i think she also coming. what fast food rest they have in AMK hub?

those are collecting cereals pls sms me when u reach.

Yu Tong,

u r right. The weather is hot here. Even hotter than Spore during the summer time. I'm so keen in the Biotech Aromatherapy. How I wish it can help my boy to sleep thru as well. Hehe! Wait for me hor. Thanks!
happy.gif

It's a boy. Last week weight around 7kg. Not too big. BTW, averagely how much milk 4.5mth baby should take daily? Mine only drink around 500-650ml. Is this too little?

unique,
u got ur valve? i think only shop selling pump will sell parts. i knw AMK hub mums &amp; bebe got sell.

Kate,
i din bring HP today. can fix a pl at AMK hub? abc said at NTUC fairprice entrance. i will only reach at 6.30pm from my workpl.

Mikael,
ur boy is cute. u shave ur boy hair too?

RedTay,
wat is IL house? Wat oil you used before last time?

Zentan,
I used to use Good Aire as well. Good Aire works very different from ours. The essential oil they using is really very inexpensive type. So you know wat I mean lor. Plus, I feel the scent dun stay. Only when you go very near or you switch it on then can smell. To me, that equates to not able to clean the air effective lor. I dun think I wanna comment too much
Website? I am best spokeman. Hahahha! Anyway, you can go http://www.scensational.com/images/general/SGStest.jpg to see the video.

ladies,

i hv these items...juz tat didnt bring to off n need to pump juz now....so wondering where i can get one urgently...

anyway..cant do much nite...juz tat breast is getting engorge....

thanks for the help n offer...

readtea

ok ntuc front entrance, i will reach there around 6.15 to 6.30 as me n bb only won't wait till too long, those who r late pls collect at my void deck blk 155 bishan st 13

unique

use hand. no need to empty it, just for release the engonge

Kresentia

ur bb has big eyes...so cute. u from Indo? i also leh...which part of Indo?

yutong,

the cereals with me but the socks still with abc. meeting her on saturday only. how? u can come lah but only collect ur cereals lor

Back