(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

XY,
The first time I played somersault with Channet, she was dumbfounded with watery eyes. I immediately laughed at her. As a result, she enjoyed playing somersault on bed now.

Lego,
I had a set of the small pieces of lego awaiting for Channet to open it when she is slightly older (learned not to put things into her mouth). The duplo I find it less useful.

Sunny,
My girl very talkative already. I heard that boys are slower in language, so be more patient with your boy boy.

genice,
OTC fish oil? How much mg? Pregnant woman required more mg. Better consult your gynae.

ISO,
Kitchen Culture at the cross junction of Alexandra Road and Redhill has teka - along with many others very atas looking stuff.
happy.gif

It's the same stretch of buildings as those car showrooms at leng kee - but right at the end nearest to Redhill MRT.

LEGO:
erm...i bought those cheapo "lego" sold at IMM. It's that kiddy shop at IMM. One about "A4-size" Toyogo box of dunno how many blocks for $20+. Ruth LOVES it. Been putting together and dismantling...but of course just 1-2 pieces at a time. Best is it has those pieces with wheels - lovely for my girl who loves cars so i always 'make' cars for her to do her 'vrrooooom-vrooooooom' while she does the 'ironing' action.

fish oil for what huh? jialat man. when i was preggers i only took 3 things (and already, i very irregular with it!!) - Multivit, Calcium and Folic.

but now i keep hearing MTBs taking fish oil.

ida,
also dunno wat cause the bledding. gynae did mention bb too rush to come out, might have injure the uterus. something like that.

lezy,
the contractions was painful just that i felt it was quite comparable to menses cramp. maybe a bit more painful. i usually have super bad menses cramp one. so maybe this contribute to my high threshold of pain.

crystal,
ya, i very scared #2 very fast. may even get gynae to induce before due date. see how lor.

sweetpea/diana,
late afternoon MS damn jialat. but i still got appetite for dinner though. i juz puked ten min ago. third time this week.

blueginger
ya, i heard that boys' speech development is slower than gals. whenever he tried to communicate with his 'broken' words, we all feel like laughing.

lezy
i only took multivit and folic during pregnancy. i think taking fish oil is good for bb's brain.

lezy,
Is kitchen culture stuff expensive? I always passby the place but the showroom usu have no customers. Very scary.

The cheapo lego you mentioned sounds interesting. Which level is the kiddy store? Still have?

Lego: I find them tighter and harder for our toddlers to fix. Mega bloks easier for them to fix leh and pull them apart themselves.

Blueginger: you *ru yuan yi chang*

Fish Oil: I took that when I was preggy. Bought from gynae though. Genice, maybe u can bring and let gynane see if u can take.

XY .. follow other mummies call u short form... i tink 1 set abt 7.90 rite....u want those? she has some ready stocks left

minnie - size 100
mickey + winnie - size 90 - $7.90 for 3pcs

blueginger.. wah.. how much mg? I also dunno.. little mg is ok right?

sweetpea/ lezy i took multivi and folic acid previously up till abt 3 months than.. gynae recommend taking fish oil good for baby's brains so i kust take lor.. just take now got fish oil at home.. thinking of taking earlier..haha .

i never take iron and calcium previously leh.. y different gynae different wan.. must take iron and calcium?

Apple.. yar.. maybe i bring and ask gunae.. but onlt seeing him in 2weeks time.. cant wait liao.. :p

IDA, can help me order too? Size 90 also..
happy.gif

Blueginger i thot u spare from ur R exercise? or u kenna ? ( hehe.. ur wish right)

Mummies.. just wanna share this chart again.. Uisng ur English age and the month that u got preggie.. Yippee.. I am getting a boy.. i hope.. Previously on G quite accurate leh.
happy.gif

Got from june 10 mtbs

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif

EDD-3209968.doc (49.7 k)</td></tr></table></center>

HI mommies
BEen reading on and off the thread.

Genice, I'm taking OTC fish oil cos I bought a big batch before preggy. Die die must finish. During 1st preg, I took neurogain for moms. This pregnancy quite bochap.

Xiaoyun, I like to use the old fashion wok, roundbased one, so the induction is out for me too. Somemore I like the older, oilier, dirtier the wok, the better for cooking. hehe.

Iso
Have u tried Mischka and Maven for kiddie furniture? It's pretty ex I think. I've only seen the website. That shop u talked abt in UE is NICE! I love it cos it's modular but it's so so expensive
sad.gif
Do a BP????? hee.

Blueginger, kitchen culture quite normal for the range they carry lor. But looks Atas right?

Later I'll take pic of the 'lego'. Should still hv. I bought 1-2 weeks ago.

Bx, then your second confirm no need to scared liao since u so immune to that kind of pain.

Sigh u all make me so gian to hv no 2.

Lego: actually the reason for me to get lego is becuase they are tighter and wont drop off easily. My son got frustrated whenever his megablocks, after stacked high high, then broke off easily. so iu'm thinking to get Lego as it wont break easily .

xiao yun &amp; genice... confirm size 90.. mickey or pooh u want.. i tink no further discount as hard to collate till $200 with her existing stocks.. so u still wanna proceed? normal postage? hers is almost half price than some BPs selling at $15.90 rite?? let me know

goodbb.... size 95 - let me check with her again n update u ok?

genice... u have gerl now isit.. so u love a boy... btw.. i used the chinese calendar for my kids and calculated.. all correct except the last.. EDD is 04/04/09 -so suppose to be boy... March is girl.. but then came out boy in March too... haiz... so follow EDD bah?

genice,
hai.. for me.. high chance girls for this year and next year.
it seems correct for C's case.

kaypoh kaypoh. i think bluegin means she's going to resign after her ML.
bluegin, am i right?

ida,
it's ok then.
i replied her email to change my order to the 3-layer training pants liao.
happy.gif

bkkgal,
ya. old fashion wok is actually easier to fry things.
but i still don't like cos it's not non-stick.
happy.gif

sunny,
my gal still doesn't talk much.
but she understands a lot.

crystal,
how about a drugstore spree? they have avent bottle right?
anyone wants?

goodbb.. i checked with her .. she has no more size 95.... u let me know

XY.. no probs
happy.gif

now my boy can understand a lot... and speak more than i expected.. i tink he better than my gerls the last time.. probably becoz he has 2 elder sisters who talk all the time.. so he catch on faster??? he will call each and everyone of the family.. and if u dun respond.. his voice will be louder and louder till u say.. yes.. what is it

Not accurate for me too, I referred to the lunar calender before TTC for no. 2 Supposed to get a boy if I strike in March (lunar month Feb) but instead I got a gal. ;P

bx &amp; genice,
No lah. My company isn't doing well for the past 2 years. So now undergoing restructuring project which we called it "R project". I dun realli like the company so if there is a volunteering selection, I'm sure I wanna be invloved. The lastest new is end Mar there is definitely be one, but whether we can volunteer I also dun know. Too many uncertainty, working also no mood. As a result, I always on thread during weekday. =P

genice,
mg equals to milligrams. Too little you need to take more tablet instead of one. For instance, pregnant woman need 1200mg of Calcium per day. If one pill only 500mg, you need to take at least 3x 500mg tablet per day.
Based on my age and month in english, mine not accurate. I have a girl this time.

Ida,
drop you a PM liao.

lezy,
nob nob.
kao_embarrassed.gif

Ok. Will look for it tmr at IMM.

Last pregnancy, I took folic, calcium &amp; fish oil.
This pregnancy, I took multivit(which include folic), calcium and fish oil. Fish oil is good for bb brain developement.

XY,
No need. I overstock for No. 1. Still have enough for No. 2.

hi tute,

nice pictures. My boy, alex is the one snatching the toy car from yr son who btw is so much taller. My son is in the pint size club. Haha..

nice meeting u all. I was quite thrilled to be in the nature n enjoyed the tour. i a bit shy lah then i also have my sensitive airway mild cough so better dun talk too much.

good morning mummies,
it's very hot yesterday but C had a great time looking at the butterfly yesterday.
happy.gif

thanks tute took and upload the picture.
thanks bkkgal organise such an interesting event. bkk, i haven't pay you the $$. can i have your account?

tute
nice photos!! think i will really go check spotlight out, probably cheapest to buy an ikea bed and decorate myself, heh.
btw the little tikes, someone gave us this bike but i don't q like it cos it's so huge!! and got the silly overhead thing. but it's a present so can't complain, haha.
http://www.aprisin.com.sg/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&amp;cPath=5_13&amp;products_id=706

bkk
yah i saw the mishka and maven site before, think it was q ex right? i just tried to go to the site again but it says their domain is expired, wahahha!!! but their shop is walking distance from my office, maybe i'll call them and see if they're still there.

children's furniture
there's also a really nice furniture place at club st, http://www.wildchild.com.sg/ but last time i went there before E was born it was super ex!
diana, u seen it before?

lezy
heh thanks but i'm only looking for kid's furniture? kitchen stuff all settled liao
happy.gif

blueging
wahaha ok!! i think i should seriously start a database liao.

tong,
i can't find any organix snacks. is the organix a brand or what?

mummies,
beware of the baby bath tub at home. i normally will keep the water to flush toilet.
i found C went into the toilet by herself yesterday and stood inside the bath tub. so dangerous..
now have to keep a close eye on her and not to leave any water filled container in the toilet anymore..

nice pics tute. i didn't have much mood/time to take many pictures. best is u post so fast. mine are still baking in my camera. prob will try to see if i have time to upload tonight.

erm...baby bath...i dun use tub anymore. i just put the ikea stool for her to sit and i use shower and give her some toys to play. When it's time to wash backside...i'll ask her to squat and let me wash.

Iso, i think it's cuz they may panic and not know how to take themselves out.

Anyway my place confirm no pails of water. My hubby is so water-thrifty there's no chance of that happening. heh.

As u all can see, i def dun feel like working again today. sigh. horrible ah. menses la. cramps and uncomfortable.

I was thinking last night, that the amount of cramps every month accumulated together in a lifetime is probably a thousand times worse than delivery? U think? :p

lezy,
C still uses tub. mainly to play water, pour water out with a small cup, wash her hanky, etc.
she simply love bathing time. will automatically take her towel and pull me to the bathroom.

menses cramp and moody. eat chocolate will help?
dark chocolate works for me everytime. anyway, i dun have menses cramp everytime, even have, will only be a minor minor one. that's why can't endure the delivery pain. :p

don't say like that. although i really have nothing much to do here...
how ah... projects not come in yet. i have so much things to do at home yet can't just stay at home to do things.. rotting in the office. :p

XY
i feel exactly the same! at home so many things to do, at work sometimes trying to find things to do. but i won't complain because better than being super busy at work
happy.gif

lezy
ibuprofen etc. doesn't help?

iso,
i can't complain to my colleagues.. can only act busy loh.. feel so bad i am wasting time here..
am glad that i can go back on time then.

anyway, next year will be a super busy year for me. i should treasure this 'eng eng' time.

Iso,
erm in the past few years, i make it a point to NOT take painkillers as much as I can lor. I think the human body was made to endure a certain level of pain and I want to utilize that to its capability and hopefully maybe even make the body 'immune' to it. Of course im' not entirely successful - will still relent to panadol n etc. i used to take heavy duty painkillers but have weaned off them.

Anyway my cramps are stil bearable - can still walk. not like those horrid until cannot walk type. Just that nowadays suddenly flow can be damn heavy and i'll be sitting here, looking rather dubious and worried if it'll leak and stain my chair! argh.

Work.
am still very swamped. but hahaha, i'm taking it very easy - maybe abit too easy? i feel indignant to 'overwork' and 'overperform' only to have ppl throw more things your way! So just perform normal lor. ANyway normal or excellent, also like that. NOt 'going anywhere' also.

HOME
yes...thinking about my girl's laundry ah, the bedsheets, the mess, etc. And i wanna go home upload pictures!

XY, here ! http://www.organix.com/
It’s available in the organic store near my workplace but too bad ,!! The shop moved already. So I don’t know where to get liao. XY, I know it’s really tough to countdown to 6pm hor! Next year you have new project?

XY
i might get busy really soon, cos we have things to deliver before xmas, but now everything waiting on client side. so just enjoying myself before the storm comes..

lezy
that's q good! i think i take panadol too easily sometimes, but then again i hardly get headaches.
sometimes if you can, you should self-declare easy days, hahah.

lezy,
same here. i am always thinking about the housework i needa clear. my single colleagues will always tell me that they are going shopping, sleep, etc... sigh...

HOME: Think I spend more energy and time thinking about the things to do at home and about my boy than WORK, even though I am physically here. Its Monday.....argh...

I wanna:
Wash the bedsheets
Wash my boy's Ikea dog stuffed toy
Wash his new clothes and keep the old ones
Wash and sun his old shoes which I've accumulated
Clean up my shoerack
Pack up the store room
Do my Scrapbooking
Download and burn Photos
Develop Photos
Download and Burn Videos
File my bills and statements
Decorate my boy's room
Go for Facial (or at least a home mask!)
Clean the Fridge

Sigh. the list goes on. So many things I wanna do but NO TIME to do.

iso: oh yes !! really nice !!

the 1st time i went in was with my boss to check out the bb cot (b4 i was pregnant). i was telling myself if i could buy these furnitures for my bb in future would be so nice !! but its really very ex lor....

and hor, their operating hours damn weird. they can close the shop anytime of the day. i tried going there a couple of times at different timing. always closed !!

the last time i went, the sign put OPEN, i push open the door, the staff inside told me they are closed ! *!^@(*^!(

HI mommies

Glad you all enjoyed the outing. It was so so HOT for me. I think esp for the preggy moms very buay tahan cos we have extra pints of blood coursing through us. Damn shiok the aircon veggie area. Our kids also happy with the makeshift play area. hehe. One of my caterpillars died this morning. Hb said the 2 of them fought cos the casualty had his/her head chopped off. So gross!

<font color="0000ff">Hi clover</font>, first time meeting you. What's your ds' name? I kept thinking you had a girl :p sorry.

<font color="119911">Iso</font>, it's not worthwhile to spend too much on kiddie furniture since they grow so fast. I think ikea may be our best bet.

<font color="ff0000">XY</font>, i thot u paid? ok, i pm you my acc.

Organix is also sold at Vitakids. I let K try before - she's not ONz abt the taste but then again, she's a strange one, doesn't like overly sweet/salty food.

Work
I so dun feel like working too!!!! but no choice, got presentation this afternoon. Wanna get 1 month MC from gynae already man. Had cramps last night, maybe over exertion from packed weekend.

diana
wah, they like no need to do business one is it?? or maybe they see us no up, only want to do business with ang mohs? heh.

bkk
gross!!!!!
proud.gif

yah i think in the end i might go with ikea, haha. what's the max MC you can get? my co gives 14 days, hopefully i can get gynae to give me 14 working days so i can take MC and leave before i'm due and take 1.5 months off since i'm not planning to come back to this co. haha.

during my previous pregnancy, due to the complications. i used up all my annual leave, hospitalization leave. so end up got to take unpaid leave for abt 1 month...

Back