(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

RE: babycenter spree

Anyone interested? Cause I thinking of getting 1 more dress for Danica. :p And they are having a Labour Day weekend sale.

jeannie,
i've spent 1K on just clothes alone. Books another $500 and toys less (about $150 so far).

artemis,
won't join you this round. as you can see, i've way overspent on clothes liao
biggrin.gif

<font color="blue">hi everyone,
ya..i suggested those places...i also put my name but kana taken out.
sad.gif

Anyway, here is some pros/cons of the places in Vivo:

blah blah Dimsum place
- Big and spacious
- Nursing/Nappy room nearby.
- Next to Daiso and open-air rooftop (in case ur baby need to 'defrost' abit)
- Easy access from carpark (go Lobby G and straight up to level 3 or lobby F escalators up.)

Cons:
- Menu abit more limited (Dimsum/noodles/those serious chinese food)

if any of you designer/architect, u will have headache cuz of the eclectic decor.

White Dog Cafe
- Nursing/Nappy room nearby
- Children's Pplayground very nearby
- Entrance of cafe is very 'empty' usually since it is the stretch that's quieter and less crowded

Cons:
- More hassle to go from carpark (no direct lift lobby to that area)
- Cramped. COnsidering if we bring strollers n hb (hb sound like equipment. haha), may be problematic if our group is so big and cannot fit into the 'private area'.

MARCHE MAYBE??
Pros:
- easier to split bill (u pay for ur own mah)
- wide variety of food/portions
- big enough to accomodate
- Easy access from carpark (direct to Lobby A level 3 or take lobby B escalators up to level 3.

Cons:
- Not sure but nearest nursing/nappy room may be one level down (near Toys R Us). have to check again.
- may be quite cramp with strollers etc
- messy if place is crowded and we need to push strollers around etc.
- Exit no shelter if rain - need to double back to the entrance (which they will allow)
- If rain, very inconvenient for HBs to bring babies out for 'gai gai' cuz it's not at shopping centre level

if want, i can go ask for booking with either choices when i go vivo this weekend.

ya i will bring hb and bb if going. </font>

RE : Healthy Times BP

Hi xuan,

You still haven't transferred to me for your Healthy Times items. If you don't respond by this Saturday, I'll keep them for Danica's consumption. :p

RE : Number 2

I think I'll wait till after Danica is 18 months before trying, if ever. My labour process was too drawn out. Anyway, very private question to those who gave birth naturally: Do you find that it is a little harder to get into the mood? (Hope you understand what I mean.) :p

RE : Split ends

Yesterday evening while latching on Danica, I noticed that she got split ends. ARGH! Am I supposed to use shampoo/conditioner for her hair? Cause now I just wash her hair with bath water that has a few drops of Johnson's Bedtime Bath.

artemis...erm...i get what u mean. i totally no mood!

(and i'm not even as tired as u all from all the bf-ing and pumping. i think if i were 100% bf-ing i lagi no mood.)

artemis,
i'm hopeless....i think i may join you for another round at baby center. *shake head* hee hee...when do you intend to order?

artemis:
SPLIT ENDS - i think u can try to give her hair a trim. no matter how much conditioner we put, sometimes we just need a trim.

i tend to want to be more 'natural' with baby instead of lathering them with a whole load of creams and gels.

BABYCENTRE - ya ya..when u order? my order almost ready!
happy.gif

Gar,hahahaha, i also thought i would STOP after last round!!!

Feb08 mummies gathering
date: 6th Sept (Sat)

1) dor
2) cheryl + hb + bb
3) tongtong
4) bluegin (6 sep)
5) snowbelle
6) garfield
7) stephie (if i can make)
8) xiaoyun
9) sunny
10) happymum2b
11) leila
12) oscar
13) Berry
14) Artemis (tentatively prefer 13)
15)tubao
16) Thankful
17) lezy

must be i overlook hehe

Re: gathering

Just a thought, is there anybody's hse that is big enough to put 2 bumper mat.. i can volunteer 1 and then we can just "dump" oops i mean put our baby there to roll and flip and talk to each other.. then we can order buffet and eat and talk.

Erm.. ok.. sounds a bit idealistic.. but we can even play some games.. sit in a circle play with rattles.. pass the differnet toys down.. like what is happening at kindermusik. Just a suggestion. :p

garfield.. too hard to resist har!!!Hehe.. women...!!!

Happymum.. i like pixie,rosie, minnie, pastel mary janes and actually the jenny range.. cause got like shoe laces.. so cute. Its ok lah... if no takers.. i just order 1 set..
happy.gif

Let me tempt others first:
BX.. wanna order??
xiaoyun.. u sure u dun want??Carrie will look vey cute coupled w the thick hair she has.
Kitsune?? u got so many outfits.. i think u need some socks to match..
snowbell??..
lezy??does w ruth's hat.. hehe
tubao??
Thankful??

i hope i remebered correctly all the baby gers.. sorry if my memory fails me.
embarrassed.gif

kitsune:
ya.. my boy's socks are oso coming off v easily as the heels dun fit anymore. they kinds of slip off, esp when he kicks alot
happy.gif

cheryl:
u still keen on the socks. i wanna share leh.

re: gathering

i wanna join leh. heheheh nv see any mummies and of coz babies before... v excited
happy.gif

Feb08 mummies gathering

1) dor
2) cheryl + hb + bb
3) tongtong
4) bluegin (6 sep)
5) snowbelle
6) garfield
8) xiaoyun
9) sunny
10) happymum2b
11) leila
12) oscar
13) Berry
15)tubao
16) Thankful
17) jaslyn + maid + bb (er... can bring maid a not?)

happymum, yea shaun is still having night feed. think the "best performing" day was a few days ago where he only cried at 5.30am. The rest of the days back to normal, ie around 3.30 to 4.30am.
your mum slept late or woke up to feed? think you mentioned that your mum sleeps quite late one right. but 2 to 3am so late meh?

artemis, i no mood and in fact, havent "resumed" since pregnant till now lor.

jaslyn, of course maid is welcome hehe

gar...i think mostly baby clothes lor. hah.

tong...erm....wah..i thought i was the only one!! :p but really no mood leh.

jass...i shall stand firm cuz i have WAY TOO MANY socks liao.....hahahahahah

(that being said, i also have way too much baby clothes! my mum say she no chance to wear so much!

Re: gathering. jeannie, good idea to have it in one of the mummies house but so many of us wor. dunno which mummy's house is big enuff to accomodate all??

hi jeannie,

i interested in the socks also,can get 6 persons to share,each 1 will get 1 of each category :>can buy the 12-24mths category?then can last longer

feeding avocado
any mummies keep avocado in the fridge? i found that mine turned a little brown overnight, so wasted. but could be that it's a bit old to begin with... hmm :S

Hi lezy,

lol... Wah... I no mood but still put in effort to try. Otherwise my HB sure say I neglect him. Only love Danica. :p

Danica's hair already so short... Trim anymore and she will be botak again. :p

Hi Garfield9,

Welcome!
happy.gif
I thinking of getting this to match the red on white minnie socks. :p

Hi tongtong, cheryl, sunny,

Wah... Your HB never ka jiao you? :p

RE : Shampoos and Conditioners

When can we start using with the least likelihood of getting an allergic reaction?

tongtong
oh i meant the insides, it's green right, then it starts to turn a little brown, like how apples and pears also turn a bit brown? hee, i should have said properly...

anyone tried putting a bit of lemon drops to stop it browning?

re: meet up
wah! so many mummies going! i dun think i can make it, u gals have fun
happy.gif

iso, oh.. then i 'm not sure leh, if turns brown meaning not fresh? unless we freeze the avocado and warm it for next consumption? did you consume little liao then put in fridge and it turned brown?

artemis: he got no chance to kacau me cuz i zz with bb and not him :p

Hi sunny,

lol... I tried that but my HB is very "determined" :p

Hi cheryl,

Eh... Cause you still pain from your C-section is it?

Hi tongtong,

Oh I see... :p My house only got 2 rooms due to hacking one room so unless I want to sleep in the living room cannot use that tactic.

Hi sunny,

Yeah lor. :D Can't wait to get and let Danica wear.

Hi Garfield9,

I don't mind. :p Can be jie mei hua.

Hi bx,

http://store.babycenter.com/product/seasonal-special+categories/clearance/baby+clothing/cherry+dress+-+bloomer.do?sortby=price&amp;asc=true

Hi cheryl,

If that is not a problem for you then enjoy the bliss but if it is then you can ka jiao him :p Men tend to be more vunerable in this area.

Feb08 mummies gathering

1) dor
2) cheryl + hb + bb
3) tongtong
4) bluegin (6 sep)
5) snowbelle
6) garfield
8) xiaoyun
9) sunny
10) happymum2b
11) leila
12) oscar
13) Berry
15)tubao
16) Thankful
17) jaslyn + maid + bb (er... can bring maid a not?)

so we stick to vivo city?? or jass IL condo???

Back