(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

tub,

yeah they relly like xiao da ren haha.
when she gets the remote control she will look at the tv. haha they are really funny keke

csi,
i think most babies hates medicine... mine oso struggle when comes to feeding medicine. hehe

CSI_Fan,

My boy also came down with high fever last Friday suddenly.. 39.8 taken from ear at the clinic. Gave me such a fright.

Happy that he's ok now (fingers still crossed).

Funny leh, I didn't take him anywhere that day or days before that.. don't know where he got the virus from..

Tub,
Wow, Su can change channel somemore? Impressive!!

Jeelo,
I let my pupils watch your shawn's video clip..Shawn's laughters really very contagious.. whole class burst out laughing and said that your boy is really adorable
happy.gif

Alien,
Your tow kay can walk very well!!! I have the same push walker as you and what Ryan does it just to play with the stuff on it.. He's not interested in walking yet..
happy.gif

jeelo, thanks for posting the video clip of Shawn, he just make my day. I am so tickled by his laughter.

I shall bookmark it and watch when I am upset with work.

feed medicine = World War III
hahahaha

mine can scream until neighbours asked what happen when they see him during his "routine patrol" ard the neighbourhood the next day. hahaha

he is more receptive towards water so we had to tell him " water ! water !" then he won't struggle so much. :p

mal mal veri fast le! wow! so are other walking babies!!! mine still wobbles, stand for 1-2sec then fall on the bumbum.

ya, when shawn laughs like that, he makes our day. even when we tickle him he also laugh like that heheee
happy.gif

jeelomeelo,
There is once ah pui cried like "han3 beng2"... Usually I will on the lamp or on the TV(disney channel), let him wake up from the nightmares/dream.

Crystal,
Think my kiddos take their meds very well... don't need to struggle when feeding Western medicine, especially my #1. Sometimes volunteer to take his medicine even time is not up yet. =P
Your girl looks tall, I should measure his height next time, my granny said he looks like "Shortie Jap". Hahahhaa....

shawn took medic for 1wk plus. afterawhile, it became a routine. he just sit there and wait for the syringe to go into his mouth...hehee
my gf told me when bb is ok liao, try feeding water thru syringe for him to get accustome to it.

crystalz, tub,

We also have the same phone at home and Kaylen wld hold the phone close to her ears as if she's talking on the phone too!

Hi all

Just want to find out if any of your baby refuse to lay down to be changed diaper and will always flip and cried when changing? Please advise, as my boy is now 9mths plus and has been doing this action. My mum going nuts about his behaviour even though she always give him toys or sing to him while changing..anyone had similar experience as my boy?

arrgghhh...

so angry with my hb. bb L having fever...and he still want to bring her to Rail Mall to walk walk.
sad.gif
Ok, at this timing, there is very little pple lah (only those Japanese / Korean tai tais), but still... He says bb will feel happier, so can get well faster. Bleh...!!

csi fan,

heee, dun b angry if its a low grade fever..he cld b rather right in it..my hb tells me..stay at home also sick, bring out also sick..might as well go out for a while..sometimes good to hv a breather for both e bb n caregiver!

steffietan,
heehee...true lah...

Her temp this morning was 38.3. Afternoon it was 38.5. Now hb says it's 36.8....after taking med. So, I guess shd be ok lorh...

Feng,
guess its norm leh .. jux hafta give bb all kinds of 'toys' i.e. toys wich she dun normally get to play wif .. like her bottle of powder

The other way is to change to pull-up pants instead of diapers ... so when they stand up, it is even easier for us to put it on for them.

Slimz,
So fun to see Shirui swim!! Her legs kicking here and there hehehe... I cant wait to bring mine to swim too
happy.gif

And so smart of her to learn combing her own hair
happy.gif

Eh, hubby haben download the pix/videos cos the batt was flat and he did not charge it. Not well past 2 days, has told him tat mummies wan to view le, hopefully can send to you by this week :p

haa.. "swim" u mean .. but hor the water is really quite cold .. mabbe shirui got fats lar.. so she was ok .. but aft abt 45mins i tot i saw her shiver.. so i quickly brot her out ..

coco.. its ok lar.. jux waitg to show HB it =D

crystalz.. ur gal also so cute... mine oni know how to press press press the numbers nia... kekeke... they are so cute...

jeelomeelo/missylan,
crystalz and her husband are very tall... guess tats y her gal is tall too....:p

ah_bie,
I got this nosy neighbour (not an auntie but an uncle ;P ) who wld always open his door and "look see look see" when he hears lots of crying and screaming coming from my house.

feng,
My baby also like that, when soaking in bath is ok, the minute I take her out n lay her on the changing mat, she starts crying n will flip over n crawl away, refusing to wear diaper or get dressed.

hen

Same as mine after bathing time...have to catch hold of him and ask my hubby to help me devert his attention with something.

feng, my boy too. I have to carry him and my helper have to change him in my arm. He refuse to be laying/sitting on the bed waiting to be dress or change.

The other alternative is pull up but my boy's is allergy to many brands in the market and the brand he use only have pullup for L size so I am waiting for him to go a size bigger.

feng, hen, bbngg,

my girl is like tat too! she'll screeeeeeeeeam when we take her out of the bath tub, and toss, turn and crawl away when we try to change her on the mat. i ignored the behaviour or tell her sternly "NO". i even smacked her thighs a few times. seems to work a little but when she sees my dad she'll start her nonsense again cos she knows he's the weakest link.
sad.gif

hi slimz,
jus brought arvin to the sengkang pool ystrday.. v nice. less crowded since wkday.. but ya water quite cold. nd to get arvin his thermal suit soon.
happy.gif

I dun use bath tub for my gal anymore. I let her stand in the shower (and I hold her lah...) and 1 hand hold her, 1 hand spray water. then when time to soap, 1 hand soap her 1 hand spray water...then sometimes she holds on to the things around her. so far...ok lah. hehs. She'll also cry and scream when i lay her down to dry her and wear diaper. Always will filp over and crawl away. She prefers to be naked? hahaha... but then when in the shower, the moment she hears the sound of the shower...she'll get scared. hahaha. hold on to me tightly...think coz she dun like the water going over her head...hehs

hee hee, now i also doing gymnastics with emma while changing diaper. bum wash over basin, towel her dry also above ground. wearing diaper is wrapping it around her while she's on fours crawling off (yes, i chase after her) or while she's standing. action must be super duper fast. gave up the changing mat long time back. sigh, hate it when she poos cos i'll use wet wipes to wipe her clean while holding tightly onto her. which she absolutely hates cos she can't move!

everytime dylan takes a bath, i will source for some new item he hasn't played with yet... i.e, desitin tube, a CD case etc and he will play with it while I change his diaper. SOmetimes he gets irritated and throws it aside.. then i will have a wriggly worm on my hands. But most of the time, he does entertain himself with a toy or some object I give him until its time to get up...
happy.gif

But when we are outside, its a different matter... I have to rely on pull up pants cos he will refuse to stay still.

dawn.. me sama ... gave shirui all sorts of tings .. all the 'dangerous' items wich she dun get to play with on her own ..
but hor wen outside .. mabbe girl more 38 lar.. she is able to stay still most of the times.. esp if got other pple ard..

Help!!
QJ bit me a few days ago while nursing. Skin around areola tore and later when I pumped it bled. I have been trying to let it heal to no avail because the other side would run dry and he has to nurse on the 'hurt side' again. This morning when I pumped, it hurt so bad and bled. I got strawberry milk in one bottle and regular on the other.

Anyone has similar experience? Any advice on how best to nurse the wound and whether I should continue to pump and nurse in the meantime?

any baby keep crying in the night for no rhyme or reason? like as if having nightmare? mine been crying for the past few weeks like this... so tiring..

mine... she been crying non-stop throughout the night... Refusing milk... is bben few nights... me gg b panda bear liaoz.

Thx all. QJ is finally bk home last evenin. His breathin bettr n still cough but not as bad. He kena diarrhea on wed, cld hav caught some bug in hosp. Started active but not eatin well.

Din manage to update all as coverage is bad.

QJ turns 11mths today. Hope everythin is smooth sailin for him

Hi Deerdeer,

My mom will gv Stef eat Jin Feng Shan every mrng after her bath from 0-9mth.. now she only take once a week.

cos Stef cannot sleep tight when she at the age of 0-9mth

It seems work fine with her.. you can try

Back