(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

happy birthday to all the darlings!
counting down to our party this sun...
happy.gif

booo.. so sad.. my HB's gg out of town tonite again.. and his mother is testing my limits... urgh!
dat day she actually ask me to bring shirui over to her plc on coming monday for her to pray pray shirui's chinese BD.. i'm ok lar..
den she asked me to ask my mum to buy a 'boy' attire for shirui to wear for the praying!!!!!!!!!!!
i knew wat she's hinting at.. but i purposely ask her again...so she repeat..and tis time added "so that shirui will have a didi (little bro) next time!!!!!!!!!!"
i'm really disgusted by it .. lucky shirui's not having her actual BD celeb on her chinese BD.. else i will kill MIL if she makes sr dress as boy for BD party?!?! X%$&%&X%X%S%*O^&^%

hi,

anyone knows where to buy thermal wear for bbs? u know la, my alexis so small built..cant fit into any thermal wear meant for her age..hehe..

so far, mothercare n kiddy palace proved futile.

jean...
haha. mine also the same lah. will take garnish one. Coz say can eat also mah. True lah, but please ask others first mah. sianz...anyway, for my gal's party, coz my family side is very huge...so we end up with 2 days. hehs...1 day for MIL side, the other day for my side. So, if she wants to ta bao anything, go ahead lah...it's all hers....muahahaha.

wah, slimz,
your MIL also one kind. Can tell her nice boy attire OOS?

need advise... just found m preggie.. tested 3x yesterday... thought i c wrongly. when to go consult gynae??? i just went for foot reflex recently... how ah?? would it affect e bb??

wow.. a long time since i came in.. slimz.. i tink ur mil and mine can b gd frens.. e other day when relatives came over for visit at her place and they asked me abt plannin for no.2.. she told me in hokkien very crudely.. "ai-see-mai-see tar-por liao.. ai see ai see char bor eh hor!"
(meaning: wan to give birth dun give birth to boys liao.. u wan u give birth to gals)

luckily e relatives picked it up straight away and tel her off.. u hav 2 boys (my hubby and BIL) why dun u give birth to one gal urself?)

mil...haiz.. long stories

thanks to all...

jean,
not accident lahz... just that hor... i tested negative on nov 4, negative mah... den dr was suggesting that my menses haven stabilize yet so cant realli tell when m the most fertile lol... so, didnt expect it...

reason dont want go back my gynae is coa his onli clinic is at TMC.. not that i dont like him... just find that every consulation gotto go visit him at TMC v ma fan as parking is haiz...

jasmine,

oic..Anyway, u prefer which hospital? For gleneagles, Dr Fong is not bad but quite costly.. If u want KKH (AMPLE parking), u can try my doc, doctor arthur tseng..Nice and good looking..hahahah
happy.gif

moms,

i realised that i hv at least 30 party bags not given out during the party! for those who will b hvg their parties soon, u want to inherit these bags? they were prepared by my party organiser and are sealed..but i can feel a few pencils n toys in e bag itself. if u ain't fussy abt what u'll b giving out to e kids, let me know la..if not, i dont know wat i'll do wif those bags.

hi jean...

i had arthur tseng toooo.. heheh... yes yes.. v cute... hahah... he is really gd... v emphathic.. has great advice.. he even helped me get referred to his dentist fren as i was having severe tooth pains during my pregnancy..

bbngg,

so u want all? but need to tell u there's no specific theme to e contents inside k? n i also dun wanna open e bag to chk (waste 1 bag) to see exactly wat's inside. i live in e east..convenient for u?

jean,
is he/she gd??? can recommend?? u got the no?? hows kkh service??

the photos r nice... where u get the album??? how much u do ah??

steffi,
i dont mind... if u still have it, m interested?? or if not, how much u pay to the party organiser for the party favors bags???

Jean,the photos sooo nice!!! wow, so happening celebration!!!

Ya, i heard fm KH bt the album... nice leh...

Dr good looking? heehee... later see him, pai seh give birth lo.. heehee....

jasmine,

U take the "private suite", service is consider good..The nurses are very nice. U can call their number and say u wanna see dr arthur tseng at private suite..6394 5071

Which album u are referring to?

Xen;s mum,

Doctor good looking, then can me motivation to "push" but in the end still c-sect hahha...cos cannot dilate.. :p

jean,

nice pix..ur son also going to b another heartbreaker.

jasmine,

bbngg also wants. she hasnt replied how many she needed tho. if she doesnt need them all, i can pass them to u..provided e no. of kids goin to ur party is small.

Jasmine,
O the studio shot album, I ask my fren to do for me..He charges me 125 for the printing and I "bao" one ang bao of $88 for his
collage

jasmine,

O ya, take private suite leh, cos normal services sucks..Private suite also shorter waiting time, the longest I ever wait is 1 hr..but normally 30 minutes can see doc liao.
happy.gif

jeelomeelo and steffietan,

Thanks for the compliments. He very cheeky..better dun break too many gals' heart, wait everyday got lady come knocking at my door, then I headache liao. ACtually I got his "ba Zi" analysis before, and they say he has the tendency of having 2 wives, now me already worried :s

waaaaaa so young can tell ar kekee... ya, next time u itemise the phone bill then you see all different incoming phone numbers on it. kekekee

jeelo!

that's damn cunning la!!! but u just gave me an idea! my hb already now haunts me w e fact tt my son will lie to me abt stayg back for classes when in fact, he'll b at gf's place making out. thanksss man.

JAsmine, think for consultation it will cost $10 more for each visit. But for the labour charges and medicine charges will be higher too..BAsically, at the end of the day it will be almost the same as a private clinic..

Steffie,

No worries and am not fussy about the items inside. No problem can get hub to collect after his work. I need around 25 bags.

Thanks in advance, will msg you about collection.

Back