(2007/11) November MTBs

congrats ueno!

smilemum -- K has already told me that she wants a chocolate cake for her birthday...hehehe...probably going to just bake a simple cake with chocolate icing ;p

Congrats Ueno!

Mummies,

Have u taken your child to visit the dentist? They are coming to 3 yrs old. I tot of bring my gal to the dentist but I am afraid she will cry. Do u know which dentist is suitable for kids under 3?

Jenn

Thanks dreamer!

Thanks jennifer! I brought L to The kids dentist at Camden , dr rashid. A few of the children here go to him too. He's quite good.

dreamer, i got a couple of friends to come over. gonna buy a cake and put some handy manny on..

Ladies, what do u buy for ur kids when they were one? Unhappiness with my hubby over what to get. i just keep feeing that he's always objecting to the gift idea and not contributing. Like so laid back and dun care attitude. So, just now I told him "Get what?" he says "go see in the shop" so i said "if u dunno what u r at least looking for, then just get a toy car!" just feel everything is done and has to be planned by me. very fan... n sometimes, i feel a bit guilty that the 2nd boy has too many hand me downs; so i wanna get something nice for him. but the man doesnt get it. So, i'm very upset with him.

ueno, congrats! Sheldon is so charming
happy.gif

Grace, so sorry i forgot get back to u abt the tricycle. We bought it at the bike shop at West Coast Plaza. It is very very heavy.

smilemum, relax, man are like that. At least you get to make the decision. Mine is not much better, he told me to get him anything fr ikea's cafe, this morn. Knowing he is fussy kind so i asked him more and end up he said he dun want rice, no meatballs, no salmon! wa piang so end up thr's only chicken for him and he said just get him anything!

gelyn, Berries @ orchard is shifting to Pacific Plz next year.

I was so angry wif A today, she refused to go to Berries class alone. Most days, i will accompanied her in for abt 5 mins and she will say goodbye and I leave. Today, she juz cry & cry and even walked out of the classroom with me.

Thanks Miss A. I think I am getting to know how to handle the man here. haha... with two kiddos and a hubby... sometimes, it drives me mad.

as for the classes, children are children. soemtimes they do things we dun understand, but so long as it's childlike, take it that every child has moments like these. then will feel better. My J has been terrible past 2 days. we've been having screaming days too. But, i'm quite sure it's a passing phase. just like pregnancy, it will pass and the result will be wonderful.

MissA,
thanks!

Jennifer,
consultation is 70 , my son did scaling too , that's another 70. But he might not do scaling for the 1st timers as some of them might not be ready so it depends on yr child

Mummies,

Many of us have 2 kids by now... Do u intend to have another one or stop at 2?

I wanted another kid but hubby said too ex in SG... zzzzz

How do u feel?

Hi hi mummies
happy.gif

Ueno - Congratulations! Enjoy Sheldon and rest well
happy.gif

Playdate - Anyone want to meet up with the kids sometime next month, like a playdate for the kids. It's been a long time since they last met up..... I can take an afternoon off to meet up ya.

Happy Birthday to all NOV'07 Babies. Time flies and they are now officially 3 years old. Ashton is turning 3 this Sat and we are flying out to HK on that day.

Hope we can meet up soon. Take care!
happy.gif

Hi Jen,

For me, two is enough. Very contented especially they both are healthy and happy.
happy.gif

Ashton's birthday present this year is a trip to HK disneyland
happy.gif

hi ashm, sure if timing is right, I'll join in the playdate.

jennifer, A's present also trip to HK. When we asked her what she wanted, she'll reply she wants a robot so my hubby bought her a mickey mouse transformer. We also got her Buzz Lightyear @ HK Disneyland.

Hi mummies! Its seems like ages since I last posted here. Hope you've all been well! =) Have been really busy with Ethan's party (in school and for family & friends) and we just came back from holiday in Perth & Margaret River. Seems like everyone has decided on birthday trips this year. hehe.

Do let me know when you gals are planning to have a playdate and I'll see if I can bring Ethan by. Any ideas for Christmas presents? I asked Ethan the other day and he told me "Its ok Mummy, I have everything I need, don't need to waste your money." Made me want to buy more things to reward him for saying that. haha.

michviv - ethan is so mature for his age! definitely worth another BIG Xmas gift to reward such a good boy! :D

Ueno,
C is just the opposite; she prefers a long PM nap and can spent the whole AM till early afternoon playing!
happy.gif

Missa, you doing any research on Xmas shows this yr?
happy.gif
hAha, update me if y have oh! Tia!!

Hello all, hope all is well! Been a while since I appeared but yes, If there is a playdate I will try to come!

There's toy story at parkway. Daddy brought L to watch it today. They went for the 1pm n 4pm show , I'm not sure if there r any other timing.

Toy story at parkway is a meet n greet session not a show. L was v happy to see woody. They set up a small playground outside the mall too.

Happy (belated) birthday to all November toddlers! Here's my belated present to all Nov kiddos. Enjoy the shows and have lotsa fun!

Yogi Bear Meet & Greet
Downtown East, Event Square
15 - 28 Nov (except Tues)
Weekdays: 3.30pm & 7pm
Weekends: 2pm, 4pm & 7pm

Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bubblelicious Show
1pm, 4pm & 7pm
Yew Tee Point, 19-21 Nov (Meet & Greet only)
Compass Point, 23-28 Nov
Causeway Point, 30 Nov - 5 Dec
Northpoint, 7-12 Dec
Centrepoint, 14-19 Dec
Anchorpoint, 21-23 Dec (Only 1pm, Meet & Greet only)
Bedok Point, 21-23 Dec (Only 7pm, Meet & Greet only)
Meet-n-Greet for first 40, no purchase required.

Dora "The Big Pinata" Live Show
Raffles City, Level 3
19 Nov - 5 Dec (except Mon)
Tue - Fri: 1pm & 7pm
Sat - Sun: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm

Dora's Tea Party
Raffles City, Level 3
4 & 5 Dec, 2.30pm
*Spend min. $30 from 12 Nov - 5 Dec to receive a pass.

Dora & Boots Meet & Greet
Raffles City, Level 3
7-12 Dec (except Mon)
Tue - Fri: 1pm & 7pm
Sat - Sun: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
*Admission to first 50 children per session

Yo Gabba Gabba! Musical
Takashimaya Square, B2
22 Nov - 1 Dec, 1pm, 4pm & 7pm daily

Barney's Christmas Surprise!
United Square
24 Nov - 6 Dec (except Tues)
Mon-Fri: 2pm & 7pm
Sat & Sat: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
*Meet & Greet; min. $30 required.

Hi-5 Live Show
Marina Square
26 Nov - 12 Dec (except Mon)
1pm, 4pm & 7pm
*Meet & Greet, limited to first 50 (no min. spend)

The Night Before Chirstmas
&
Mad Hatter's Christmas Tea Party
Forum Shopping Mall, B1
27 Nov - 12 Dec
1pm & 5pm (Both shows alternate between the 2 showtimes)
*Meet & Greet at 3pm, no min. spend

Toy Story Christmas Galaxy
Story-telling Sessions & Games
Parkway Parade, Basement Atrium
30 Nov - 5 Dec
1pm, 4pm & 7pm
*Spend min. $30 in single receipt for one pass.

Care Bears Musical Live Show
Downtown East, Event Square
30 Nov - 31 Dec (Weekends & Public Holidays ONLY)
6 - 6.30 pm (extra show on 21 Nov at 12.30pm)

Care Bears Nite Parade
Downtown East, Event Square, The Alley & E!hub
1- 26 Dec (Weekends ONLY)
8 - 8.30pm
*Additional Parade on 31 Dec at 3pm

The Elves and the Shoemaker retold by Precious Moments™
Jurong Point, JP1 Centrestage
1-12 Dec
*Timings still unknown

The Nutcracker - Musical Spectacular
Vivocity, Level 3 Amphitheatre
2-12 Dec (except 6 Dec)
8pm
*Spend $100 between 22 Nov - 12 Dec to redeem a pair of passes.
OCBC Cardmembers need only charge $80.

Mr. Men & Little Miss Christmas Musical
Takashimaya Square, B2
3-11 Dec, 1pm, 4pm & 7pm daily
*no show on 6 Dec, Mon.

Go Diego Go! - The Iguana Sing-along
United Square
9-20 Dec (except Tues)
Mon-Sun: 12pm, 4.30pm & 7pm
*Meet & Greet; min. $30 required.

Spongebob Squarepants MEET & GREET
United Square
9-20 Dec (except Tues)
Mon-Sun: 2.30pm
*Meet & Greet ONLY; min. $30 required.

Chirstmas at Changi
Changi Airport
13 Nov- 6 Jan

- Magical Teapot Gift Sessions
Over 6 metres high, the amazing Magical Teapot comes alive and dispenses surprise treats every hour from 13 Nov 2010 to 6 Jan 2011. No purchase needed.

*Terminal 3, Departure Check-in Hall Level 2 (before Immigration Counters)
*Weekdays: 7pm - 10pm
*Weekends: 1pm - 10pm

- Bouncy Fun at the Christmas Fantasy Castle
Kids will love spending hours bouncing and sliding at this giant castle from 4 Dec 2010 to 6 Jan 2011. Simply present any shopping or dining receipt (no min. spend) from Changi Airport to enjoy this fantastic treat!

*Terminal 3, Departure Check-in Hall Level 2
*Daily, 12pm - 10pm

Wow elaine,
*muuuuaaacccksss* on behalf of my gal for your super-duper xmas show reseach! hahhaa...

i managed to bring C to watch strawberry shortcake on saturday; and got to take pics with them. she was so..... SCARED of those big-headed characters that she grabbed/clung onto me for dear life when we stood next to them! hahhaha...

looking forward to the Hi-5 & Barney show; my son is a Mega Fan of theirs!!

To all Nov Toddlers:
Happy (belated) Birthday!!!

kitty: Heehee...u're most welcome. I got the info from others so credit goes to them:) I'm sure C will get used to it after attending more shows. E still cant get over her 'girlfriend' chi-chi (the girl in the Doraemon show) aft watching the show last year. We managed to watch the Dora show yesterday at Raffles City, it's a 30mins show. E was dancing to the rhythm. Not bad for a non-Dora lover
happy.gif

hahaha... too bad there's no doraemon show this year else he'll get to see chi-chi again!
30mins is pretty long but worth q-ing for.

we waited Q for almost half an hour to watch less than 15mins of Strawberry Shortcake show, and not that fantastic - but for the sake of the kids, just Q lor. hee hee...

Ya, too bad no chi-chi this year. Else, i might be camping overnight at the mall liao.

Oh actually we din queue for the Dora show. We were there abt 10-15mins before the 1pm show yesterday and we got to sit at the first few rows coz there's available slot. Yes, usually these FOC shows are abt 15mins max so it's worth the trip:p

Shall see if we've the chance to catch strawberry shortcake. I love their smell, reminds me of my childhood. Kee kee.......

wow, cactus, thanks for the list!!

this year we will be back in sg earlier, so hopefully we can catch some of the shows too
happy.gif
)

and mummies, if there's a meet up, let me know! would love to meet up!
happy.gif

dreamer, u go back to escape winter? Wanted to do so too, but it's the 1st winter so we thought we'll stay first and see how. Cos the baby's still very difficult on long flights. plus there's no direct flight. We r intending to go back in July cos hubby's contract says 1 trip per year and i cant keep for winter next year cos the cut off is August... sianz... Walked in -6 winter to pick J up from school with baby in tow. It's ok if I get everything prep at night else, i think it's disaster.

Miss all the X'mas shows... as u can guess, there's none in finland.

smilemum, hee, yup, so far my trip back to sg is always in december (before christmas) and kaira and myself will stay through CNY ... 避寒 ;p not sure how long i can avoid winter though ... once she starts formal school, it will be difficult to make a long year end trip.

kaira has never seen the christmas shows in sg cos the last 2 years, we reach sg quite close to christmas and by the time we settle down, everything's over liao. so this year, i hope we can catch one or 2.

it's also getting cold here in NDL, altho not as cold as up north where u are. first winter is difficult. this is my 3rd experience with winter and although i think i am getting more accustomed to it, it still makes me depressed sometimes. the one thing i like abt this period is the christmas markets ....
happy.gif
any near you?

hope J is adapting well. u take care ya and keep warm!

MissA: The one from 30 Nov - 5 Dec is Story-telling Sessions & Games. Missed out the meet & greet segment. Thought of bringing E there tmr to meet his fav Toys Story characters but my MIL cldn't wait and they're nw at PP since noon:)

Toy Story Chirstmas Galaxy (No Shows)
Meet & Greet Woody & Buzz
Parkway Parade, Basement Atrium
19 - 28 Nov (except Mon)
1pm, 4pm & 7pm
*Spend min. $30 in single receipt for one pass.

Oh yeah, i was at Millenia Walk yesterday and saw Thomas stage set-up. Checked with the concierge and found out there'll be Thomas & Friends show for 2 weeks starting from this Thursday. Only 1 show at 7pm on weekdays and 2 shows (1pm & 7pm) on weekends.

Dreamer: Welcome bk! U shld still be able to catch Strawberry shortcake & carebear in mid to end Dec. Hope to catch up soon!

Cactus,
thanks for the info! Alot of shows for gals this yr. Think we will probably go for the Thomas show too

Cactus, we were ar pp too! A insisted on the meet n greet after seeing Leroy's photos but as usual she ended up a scary cat.

I also wanted to get back in december but difficult to transit flights with a baby.... so this year will be in Finland, though I did tell my hubby that I might escape back to SG if I cant take it. But maybe its having two kids. I dun have time for a lot of things now.... everyday, just busying with their things and chores... plus I rented my place out, so if I go back, gotta stay at my mum's.Thank goodness I only get 2 winters, then its back to sunny side...

Miss our gatherings... especially when I dun have a lot of friends here.

Hi ladies!

Cactus, thanks for the info! I wish i have the time to bring Claire to see them!

I think she will be interested in the Barney show... n Thomas & Friends!

The weather is pretty bad, Claire was down with a stomach virus... She is still running a fever but she is super active.. which i m thankful for that!

Mummies,

Can you guys meet up say Dec 6 or 7 or 20 or 21 afternoon? We are off to Bintan on Dec 14-16. Let's work out a suitable schedule for everyone?

Venue could be Royce Gym at Liang Court or Fidgets at Turf City since they have cafe indoor and we can meet whether it is rain or shine?

Let me know ya.....
happy.gif

Back