(2007/11) November MTBs

Cassie, hee, I did ask...but I doubt will be granted. What about you?

Vivian, ic, ok must go and buy ok? Must be ON all the way...

cassie, pressie from hubby is good idea..haha.... let me start thinking of what i want. actually i want a holiday !

for those who work in office, you can get a box to prop your legs up when sitting. i got those a4 copier paper boxes and it does helps to reduce the swelling/water retention.

i been feeling thirsty all day long...esp at nite, but drinking too much means multiple trips to the toilet at nite
sad.gif

actually am negotiating on my SAHM monthly allowance... so probly have to give up asking for pressie, otherwise cut in mthly allowance... ... ... but just wondering what is the market rate...

Cassie, wow SAHM allowance...i dun have le....i just go to the ATM whenever my wallet is dry. Sometimes i do wonder if this is a better choice than a fixed allowance. Heee

Pressie from hubby...yes i did ask le..for both my pregnancy...and both times I requested for a bag of my favourite brand! Haha,...then now i decided to close shop aft my 2nd bb, dunno when i will get my hands on another new bag.

wow... S@L... unlimited allowance... ur hubby must be rare gem... how did u convince him? This breed is almost extinct in SG... haha

still keeping options open and may be SAHM if conditions are favourable...

S@l, envious of you! I also want to be a SAHM if i could! Just too bad that i have the housing loan to look after!

Dokie, i m also dying of fatigue and work is like never ending... Even with my new colleague in (supposed to take over my duties), i still have to do even more shit work!

I just packed my baby stuff into the hospital bag.. I have not even packed my own stuff! I also dunno what things to bring or what not to bring... Somehow, i just dun want to do anything.

Talking about presents from husband! I really envied you ladies! I received none and still got to tolerate nonsense from my hubby! I was so fed up with him today that i fired at him for being so insensitive to my needs etc...

He very good leh, he told me to write down a list of items that i need him to do if i go into delivery or whatever... Then, i told him where he could find the contact no of my confinement lady... U know what he says, "U must put everything into a word document and print it nicely for me to read!"

Wow, i almost fainted! Machiam as if i m his secretary! Okie enough of my laments!

Its Friday soon!
happy.gif

Hi all, just went into the thread Twiggy gave us. Alicia has given birth to her "bb boy yest at 34w2d yest at kkh.. Baby at SCN weighin 1.5kg." Her bb is healthy and ok, thank god.

Goood morning ladies!! I also got 2 nursing bras but i bought from mothercare last wk when they were having their sale. ^^

These days feeling very heavy! like so bulky and pant very easily. sigh. Can't wait to offload. I will be packing bag this wkend, heee. How many packs of maternity pads do you think we need to pack?

pig07:: thanks for the link! okay will check it out. hehee..

Went for my checkup yesterday night, bb is about 2kg at 33.5 weeks. hope he isn't too light. ^^

Cactusnah,
Haha..you very funny leh, dun push or jump la, you might hurt yourself or even the bb. I read from a book that if you want your bb to move, just go on fours and lift your butt high, cos like that you provide space for the bb to move about.

Re: Black fungus
Mum said she's not sure, but only heard that it's good to drink black fungus soup with chicken after we deliver to bu the blood cos' black fungus is supposed to help blood circulation. She will check with her "top advisors" in the neighbourhood and update me..haha.

Re: Coconut flesh
Can eat, but moderately. Preferably eat during the day time cos' night time, coconut is bad for digestion.

Winwin,
My next checkup will be on 18 oct, but in the morning. I like to be the first patient to cut down on the waiting time and hubby can get back to work after that
happy.gif

Morn ladies!

So happy for Alicia! I think she must be busy with nursing her health and thinking of ways to fatten up her baby!

Poissons, ur mummy so cute! For the going on fours position, i find it a helpful position.. It helps to min the backache!

morn morn..

glad that alicia's bb is healthy and well.. i hope she reads our posts and post bb picture. the first of nov mummies =)

S@L, wah yr hubby so nice.. give atm card, just press when no $$.. shiok man..

Kaye, ah yah with the exception of some, most hubbies are the same lah, i have been showing him rings..heheh the eternity ring for myself after bb is due like the ang moh but to no avail..he pretends and di gong hehehe. after tat say what where got $$, have to buy baby's stuff..

hi ladies..

i was told abt the seiyu nursing bras also.. will be gg down to get it within these 2 weekends.

alicia gave birth liao ah...
happy.gif
she seldom post in this thread liao hor.

cassie: i also feeling very heavy and clumsy now... wake up at nite really hv to feel the wall to go pee. now is the time that we hv to walk more to encourage natural birth but how to walk more when pant and get tired so easily? aiyo

cindy: i am bringing only 1 pack of sofy extra long leh(8pcs) not sure enof or not.

Hi Ladies,
Any idea on how the CL and massage lady should be paid? Do we have to pay her the full amount upfront or half?

morning mothers...
yeah its friday liaoz...
so happy for alicia, our first mummy..
glad tat both mummy and bb are fine...

sianz leh these days, i feel my movement a bit restricted liaoz oso...not so easy to get up liaoz when lying down...need to turn to the side first..
oso got water retention, so ugly, feet feel tight as well..
sad.gif

on top of tat got mild headache these few days..
dunno is it cos of the iron supplements doc started me on..
my prev check doc say my blood count is very bad, dangerous during delivery, so started me on iron supplements..
so dunno if the headache is cos of the supplements or juz merely 1 of the problems faced as we are nearing delivery...*sighz*

mandy,
I agree with you that we are now heavier and more clumsy. Yday hubby brought me to labrador park to walk before dinner, aiyo, I took half an hr to walk from one end to another when normally I only need 15mins. Sigh, and the walking gave me pain in the left pelvic and tailbone, sigh. Waking up to pee in the middle of the night also feel like a chore, tossing and turing on the bed also difficult.
sad.gif

Morning
happy.gif

where can i buy the herbal for bath one huh? and what isit called???

btw my bb also head down already...and nowadays walking become a torture....but since walking helps deliver...so must keep walking...haiz...

zzz: yr symptons same as me. just that now i got a bit of morning sickness ah. faint..

winwin: the bathing one is called da feng cao.
i gg to bugis to buy within these 2 weeks. will buy the red dates water ingredients and the da feng cao.

poissons: yah lor.. now walking a while also give me pain here and there.. aiyo... pant like mad also.. yesterday i was keeping clothes.. just keeping clothes made me pant liao...

hey... any1 called up their CL to check what they they ha? my CL told me if can, ask me to prepare 10 bottles of glutinous rice wine leh.. faint.. where to find man?

winwin,
it's call Da Feng Cao, available at any chinese medicine halls. Comes in a transparent pack, inside are 10 packs (yellow packaging) and within a pack, there are 2 herbal bags, 1 bag for 1 bathing session.

Twiggy:

I am not getting any nursing top first as we are going to stay at home for the 1st month mah, even after that need to bf outside, can still go to the parent room to bf bb or will put the EBM in the bottle for bb. Frankly, I dont think I have the courage to bf bb in the public for the 1st few months.

Mandy:

Ya loh, they always said we have to walk more, but frankly, I am too lazy to move. Even I have attended Mrs Wong class, also seldom practise at home. Now very scare going out, cos bb love to play with my bladder so always like going to toilet.

Btw, please update my data, mine is a boy Thanks. Will try to post actively by now.

mandy:: 1 pack 8 pieces.. i think not enough ley. we will be staying in for 2 days and 2 nights right? and considering if we need to change every 2 to 3 hours, maybe need about 2 packs ++?

YOu all doing the pelvic exercises faithfully? Hmmm.... so scared of getting incontinence after delivery. haha.

cindy: not enof ha? ok.. me pack 1 more pack in.. haha... i really dunno how much to pack in lor.. haiz.

the pelvic exercises i try to do when i remember... not too faithful leh... now i really wonder if the pelvic exercise enof or not...
also hor.. i stopped listening to bb music and stopped ready stories to bb liao leh... i wonder if i being a bad mummy or not..
sad.gif

1 more mth to go and becoming more and more paranoid. haha

DON'T SAY I DID NOT REMIND ALL MUMMIES HA....

take note of yr dateline!!! keke

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender </TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>#Wks</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Wks 2 Go</font></TD><TD>Days 2 Go </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>yamiyoghurt</TD><TD>29-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>eufrasiajq</TD><TD>02-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>unice</TD><TD>03-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>k@ye</TD><TD>04-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Yew Foon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>mandy99</TD><TD>05-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Geraldine_tan</TD><TD>05-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>lazykat</TD><TD>05-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>gemini19</TD><TD>05-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>S@L</TD><TD>07-Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Lynda</TD><TD>07-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Beloved_Daughter</TD><TD>08-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>cheerbb</TD><TD>09-Nov</TD><TD>Dr A.L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>trevor's mummy</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiefer</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Belinda</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Goh Yong Chew</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>vivian</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>plim</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Glen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>37 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Cassie</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>37 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>ueno</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>37 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>superhappymum</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>37 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Olivetree</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Catherine</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>apple</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>lynn warren</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>ah da (TWINS)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Prof SK Tay</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>pig07</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>missyladee</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>Glen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>39 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>tweety</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>39 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>joanne_lim</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Canada</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Mrs. T</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Weng Buen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Patty (TWINS)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>staffmiffel</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>41 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>LiteBreeze</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>42 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>hanimin</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>37 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>adeline_chew</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>Dr CK Toh</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>42 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>SleepyStar</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>44 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>elita</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>44 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>liverpool11</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>45 </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>dokie</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>46 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Capjan</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>47 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Grace Hui</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>47 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Kittybride</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>49 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Jadefeet</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>Dr L C Foong</TD><TD>Glen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>tinkabel</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Tweetie</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>A/Prof Arijit</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>fussiecat</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>simply1980</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>MAH/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Koh Gillian</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr. Lim Loon Haw</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>51 </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>belle</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>51 </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>poissons</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Glen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>52 </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>skye_skye</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>52 </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Rast</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>52 </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>cactusnah</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>53 </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>ade_77</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>53 </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Elaine Lee</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>53 </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>koala</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>54 </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>winwin</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Glen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>55 </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Juan</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>55 </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>erika_ong</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Pin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>55 </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>fushiastar</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>56 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff0000">Delivered:</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender </TD><TD>Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Alicia</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

mandy, thanks for the update...
do we want to add weight and by what delivery and what date delivered for the delivered section?
=)

Cactus, thanks for updating us about Alicia. Glad to hear she and baby are both well.

Dokie, don't overstrain yourself ok? Try to pace out the packing. You're like me, once start must finish everything at one shot.

Moving house yesterday and today and poor hubby had to do it alone with the movers. I can only go to the new house after everything unpacked. Then will just have to sort out the small items room by room. Wonder how long that will take. Anxious to get everything done in case I end up popping early.
sad.gif

hehehe.....very funny to hear that you girls are also negotiating for present. One of my friend's who's married to an Indonesian businessman got her hubby to buy her a Piaget diamond watch as "thank you present" when she delievered. I jokingly told my hubby that, and he rolled his eyes and said, "I bought you house what!!!" Ya, like real....
happy.gif

Cactus, thanks for updating us about Alicia. Glad to hear she and baby are both well.

Dokie, don't overstrain yourself ok? Try to pace out the packing. You're like me, once start must finish everything at one shot.

Moving house yesterday and today and poor hubby had to do it alone with the movers. I can only go to the new house after everything unpacked. Then will just have to sort out the small items room by room. Wonder how long that will take. Anxious to get everything done in case I end up popping early.
sad.gif

hehehe.....very funny to hear that you girls are also negotiating for present. One of my friend's who's married to an Indonesian businessman got her hubby to buy her a Piaget diamond watch as "thank you present" when she delievered. I jokingly told my hubby that, and he rolled his eyes and said, "I bought you house what!!!" Ya, like real....
happy.gif

poissons: Thanks yr advisor on our behalf. Will take note abt the black fungus thingy. See how tom, hopefully bb turn liao, else will try the doggy style. Must shake my butt or not? ha ha..

Mandy: On maternity pad. The nurse from Mt A told us during the hospital tour that the adhesive type not strong enuff, they're providing the loop type. However, i've alredy bought those adhesive ones, wont be that bad ba. Guess it all depends, my sis and friends said if c-section wont bleed that much. But of course i hope for natural birth.

zzz: Dun think iron will give us headache. It may constipation though. Better take care and call yr gynae if still unwell.

Cassie / S&L,

I'm a new SAHM like you guys. Just wondering how to manage my finances. I asked hubby how much allowance I get everymonth and he said just take from our joint account. But I'd rather he tells me a fix amount so I know how much I can spend. I scared I overspend coz I use to be a big spender when I was earning. How do you keep track of your spendings? And do you like give yourselves a budget of $XX for household, $XX for baby, $XX for pampering yourselves etc? Coz at the moment, I just lump everything together and don't keep track and it's very scary coz I dunno how much i'm actually spending. Sekali one day joint account gosong. :p

mandy and cactus:: really? adhesive not good enough? i bought the pads from mothercare, intending to get the ones from kotex too. mandy, any photo or description of how it looks like? cause i only saw the night ones so far. Hmmm. I don't want to use the loop ones ley so weired.

I dunno how to use the loop one also, so obiang. Din know the loop type still available in the market till aft i get preggy. Think if the flow is really that much, we'll be changing the pad by then, wont drop la.

Twiggy, not negotiating for presents from hubbies.. Its more like how they show their concern for us lah...

Grace, i agree lor... Most hubbies act blur on the presents! My hubby very stingy by nature. I din even say anything abt the present, he already told me he broke....
sad.gif

Talking about the pads, I think the loop ones are better at absorption but my concern is that it might slip out of place.

Btw, ladies do u know what shd we pack for ourselves in the hospital bag? I had packed my baby stuff only. Hehhe!

Twiggy/Cassie
me not exactly SAHM. I used to help hubby in his interior design biz (i m also a designer
happy.gif
). But since i got preg again, i cant go to job sites and meet clients cos my 1st tri was hell. I slowly moved to the 'backstage' and soon no longer helping him. But aft delivery i will be bk again to help him cos i cannot imagine myself staying at home looking aft the babies!

As for allowance, its prob a kind of 'pact' we made before marriage. This used to be our joint acc where we use the money for all household expenses and our reno. But since now only he is contributing to the household, its basically 'his' money inside the bank.

I also dun think its a good idea for me to ask for a fixed allowance cos i also overspend!then rest of the month how? will have to eat grass!

We did work out how much is our monthly expenses, e.g.car, insurance, housing loan, etc. So more or less i will set aside this amt for the bills then once a while will 'spend' on myself. Most of the time i will update him the 'balance' in this acc and he will top-up $$ into this acc.

Oh ya btw i went for my Bloom shots yday. Was so much fun and i took 3 kinds of 'nude' poses! Haha it was a great experience cos i wont have a chance to do tt anymore.

My son was cooperative and he made the shots so much livelier and cute!

Poissons, which kind of nude shots did u take? mine was using the drapes and one of it was without and included my huby topless! hahah...1st tot was a bit kinky but then the effect was quite loving. Cant wait for the photos to be ready!

BTW i signed up for the BP package . Did you?

Hi Cassie and Twiggy,

I will be a SAHM too.. have been discussing financial matters with my husband too.

Personally i prefer a fixed sum from him every momth. Reason being, i dont want to stretch out my hand to him every now and then and ask for money. Sooner or later, it may irk him and give him the impression as though I am asking for money so frequently when it is not. (It can get very sensitive)

I would rather he gives me and maid a fix sum for our meals.

The hardest part is, becos he will be the only one bringing home the money, and we have car, new maid, additional expenses from baby, it can be pretty tricky to work out how much to ask for from husband.

But we must remember, if we dont ask for a reasonable amount now, it may be harder to ask for more later on. I am imagining that I will have my personal insusrance to service. My personal contribution to my own side of family.. All this nitty gritty money will kick in to make a big sum.

Imagine, if we ask for a fixed sum of say $x from husband for meals only.. and we spend strictly on that for meals.. where would that leave us say if we wanna go for a haircut? for rebonding? for colouring? Pedicure? buy clothes?

That why my personal feel la, i will ask for slightly more, save from the amount, and use the save portion for what i want to do rather than to ask for money from him every now and then. My personal opinion la.

also i would rather a fixed sum every month vs a lump sum every year. A lump sum seemed a lot.. the feeling only. And if we needed extra cash, then hubby will probably question, where is the lump sum i gave you? (he may be thinking that the lump sum is alot lor when actually it simply means $x per month times 12 months).. The physcology part of it.

Oh yes, when he gets bonus or dividends etc, i must have a cut of it too. hahhaa

Sal,
I think I also took 3 types of "nude" photos. one was with satin white cloth, one was with another type of cloth (with candida holding the sides behind me), and the last was strip till bare with only my underwear and my topless hubby holding me from behind. Are these the same shots as yours? Did you buy back all the raw pics at $250? My package was bought during the Motherhood fair, it is inclusive of the LBS too, both at $200.

Poissons, ya hor...all 3 same pose le...kekeke...but huuby was the one holding the mesh fabric from behind cos Candida was not ard
sad.gif

Why didnt u take the one laying on the floor with rose petals? haha i like tt one but i think i cannot post tt cos Maryann hinted with double chin will nt look good in that pose! hahah i tot u quite tall, if u took tt pose should be quite sexy.

Wah $200 incld LBS is a good bargain. I signed up the BP package is $160 but extra 3 pcs of 5R to take home than the normal package. I did nt pay for the raw pics, cos not all are nice and i dun need them. I see how the photos turnout, if good i might let my son take the LBS since he can post very well!

cindy: the sofy nite safe one i bought is 35cm. i find for my normal menses 1st few days quite gd leh.. adhesive tape is gd and cover from front to back.. but of cos i was told to take the cottony soft one.

i always find the tie one wear liao like those jap sumo wrestler.. i don't like lor

Sal,
Cos Maryann never ask if I want to take that shot or not leh..actually I was pretty tired after all the posing, legs were aching..haha..and then I hate my contact lenses, gave me slight headache cos' usually I wear glasses. I also find some of the pics not nice, so never buy all the raw pics. Did you pick extra pics and pay extra? I got 2 x 8Rs and 5 x 5Rs..paid extra for another 3 5Rs. Total 10 pics.

Poissons, haha talking abt 'face'. I wanted to choose one of the pics without my face, hb say dun wan cos dunno if its me! haha dunno what he is trying to say

K@ye, ya, agree, the present will be a nice touch of appreciation and memory token.

S@L, oic, the joint account is not your savings account as well but more like a current account. That's a good idea. Rather than drawing money from your "nest egg account" which is quite scary because if I keep overspending, then nest egg will disappear.

Pig07, agree it's quite hard to work out finances when it's suddenly down to one income feeding 4 mouths (plus baby and maid) instead of 2 incomes feed 2 mouths last time. Actually, I thought of getting both hubby and I to give ourselves a monthly allowance so he also doenst overspend.
happy.gif
Then at least we can both still enjoy the luxuries we use to treat ourselves to, but know that we are not overspending still.

Twiggy, ya between hb and myself we actually have an 'expenses acc', savings acc, and a biz acc. So every month will draw $$ from biz acc as his salary and put into the expenses acc. The savings acc is strictly for savings or when we buy big ticket items. Have to do tt la cos previously we didnt and only have 1acc, every month almost die of heart attack when we miscalculate and overspend. Then i also have my 'personal' acc for other nonsense i want! haha

Hi Lynda,

I was given hospitalisation leave till 19 Oct. So now is resting and trying to eat as much as possible. Like all the ladies, I am also packing my hospitalisation bag. Now, i am trying to think of any items that I miss out.

Any suggestions on where to get baby cot? A friend pass me a second-hand one but was not in good condition so now need to look for one.

Thanks Mandy for doing the updates.

Back