(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

Coolzy
Today is your first day ar.. hm i have been working for 10 days now.. stil sianz haha! Miss my kids a lot..
Now only spend little bit of time with them, coz both sleeps at about 9+ or 10pm..
sad.gif

I am gonna miss the "baby" stage very soon ler..

Cola,
Yalor, me short and fat now! Have been planning bf for a yr to lose all the weight!
Ivan skin condition are much much better now, PD also hope tt he can soon outgrow the eczema.
Nining can be the spoke person for Thomas and Train; I can be the talk person for bb skin lotion! Have been tried out many types of brands. Ivan skin will react good towards the new brand of cream/lotion for 1st 1 week, aft tt will the improvement is so so only. Hot weather will make his condition worse.

I am glad tt freed from rashes in this pregnancy. Lets see my nb condition!

Mel,
Durian is v fatty & heaty one wor, either bb big or MTB gained lor...else both gained...kekekeke.
Is Mathias allergy to food? Must be something triggered the rashes. PD said Ivan's eczema is hardly due to food. He is more to the dry type.

Started wif craddle cap, then rashes migrated to cheek, neck, elbow, palm, leg and sole since nb. Now mainly is the sole/toes, and sometimes elbows.

An_gal/Mel /Loh,
daddies with boys cannot be trusted with toys!!! hahahaha..

Xman,
our kids are so money face huh hahaahahahahahahahahaha.. cannot believe it!! Now we teach him to put the coins into his piggy bank and open it before we go to mall, so he knows he's paying it himself.. next time when he's over kiddy ride, and aim at other things he knows he must use his own piggy bank :D

Mel,
I was 77kg when induced with Ike.. now with saturday gymming I am still 70 Kg!! damn fat!

Zhuzhu,
noted
happy.gif

Cola,
no worries!

Mommies,
pls note the following payment:

Cake - I will pay before the party so I will collect during the party.. tentatively divided by 44 pax (total no of kids + parents) x pax of each mommies (parents + kid)

McD package - pay on the spot , so I will collect during party also - S$9 per kid

Photo U package - Jete has paid deposit to him, balance before the photoshoot begins. So will collect the payment on the party day from signed up mommies who attended - S$300 / number of mommies.

Happy bday to all who have celebrated their bday! and advance to the rest =)

nining, have you tried cupcake momma before? i read a review on her cuppies, extra sweet and taste not so good. she is just famous for her designs. so better check other cuppies suppliers. but i also agree that cupcake will be less mess than cake, and also how to cut cake if each kid will do on their bday bash =)...nice also to have cupcake tower, nice to take pics.

mel, maybe you can comment on cupcake momma. how was the taste of her cuppies? i havent tried it myself, just read the reviews.

re : kiddy ride
since my son loves those kiddy rides (seems he have tried all sorts), i keep collecting $1, so when i buy and get $1 change I keep for the ride, cause some rides dont allow coin combination.

Jessel,
honestly I have not tried cupcake momma before.. hahaah.. but yes her design is a killer! you have other baker that you can recommend? Else I go to more standard baker like e-creative or bengawan solo or prima deli>??

Nining,

i should try yr piggy bank method too, ruoxi is like dont knwo where's the money come from, always asking and asking when i said i dont hv $1 coin she will say "dad has".

cola/glee,

im 39 weeks already, now just waiting bb to come out, but so far still no sign, i still working, will take ML next monday which is my due date, dont want waste leave stay at home waiting.

Mel,

my this pregnancy also gain more compare to last one, last time by the day give birth i was 68kg, this time by 38 weeks already 73kg though b4 this pregnancy my weight is 2kg less than last time b4 preganncy.

loh
u tried california baby products? i find it quite gd leh.

re: kiddy rides
haha...my boy oso loves kiddy rides..especially cars coz got the steering wheel. but i always let him "play" without inputing coins. so he does not req for money. =P
dun wan him to start wanting for rides every time he sees one.

miaon,
His skin got no reaction towards calendura cream. More blisters came out aft applied the cream...hehehe

Kiddy ride,
My kiasi Ivan help me save a lot. He doesn't need the mechine to move. Can just happily sit and play wif the steering. Once we inserted coin, he scared and quickily jump out!

Loh,

haha, Yr Ivan is such a good boy. ruoxi also very kiasi,scare this and that, but she take those kiddy ride since she's 10 months old. last time we went to east coast, she sit in the train alone, and take several rounds and never scream leh. I'm very suprised why she wont scare such rides.
think we already spent more than $100 on those rides. each time she saw it she sure want ride, sometimes dont want to get off and take 2 times.

Xman/Loh,
Ike used to be scared of them too!! He can sit inside and just play without it has to move.. but now he wants it moving! Our fault also hahaha we train him to be OK when its moving and now tat he knows it can move and not scare, he wants $1 oredi!!

Jessel,
btw I dont think need each kid to cut the cake heheheeh.. 1 should be enough as representative hahaah..
Last time the 1st bday bash also just me cut the cake :D

Nining,

ya, we parents itchy hands lor, at first ruoxi also only ride and satisfy when i took pic for her, then once insert $$ first time she knew it and always asking for $$.so those who havnt started better dont.haha.

loh, hahaha...you save $$ for Ivan, just sit in kiddy ride. previously steve is contented with just sitting on the idle ride, but then 'mummy' introduced that the kiddy ride can move when inserting the coin, now when he rides he will always as for coin and points to the coin slot. blame it on me ;p

nining, I havent tried much cuppies, so maybe mummies who have ordered before can comment.
I've tried angelzcup - their designs not so good but we'really love the taste.
http://angelzcup.multiply.com/

here are other links Ive saved, they have cupcakes as well, but havent tried ordering from them.

http://myhumblearts.blogspot.com/search/label/cupcake
http://carnivalandco.blogspot.com/
http://www.pateliscrave.com/cupcakes.htm
http://perfectfairycakeskids.blogspot.com/
http://www.yummyumkins.com/

hehehe, i was thinking each will need to cut the cake...but cupcakes much better...nice for photo taking.

oh, can we ask the cupcake designer to have different designs for the cuppies? like example we have several cuppies in thomas designs (as many kids from this forum loves thomas), then maybe for girls have hello kitty designs (or what is famous for girls?!), etc etc. I think im asking too much...hehehe!

mel
thanks for the complement.
its the first time i bake chocolate banana. i also like the cake but hubby dun like cos he is nota c hocolate fan.

xman,
wow, last time i also worked till 3 days before due date.. super tiring.. but still wasted 1 week leave cos oni gave birth a week after that.. choy choy

Xman
Bb will sure come out very soon, just get yourself prepared.
Meg's time i work till fri, sunday i delivered her.. (no leave wasted)
Tis boy, i worked til fri, take 1 wk mc, thursday I delivered him.. (no leave wasted) hehe

Loh
Wah so determine to bf
happy.gif
i didnt tell myself how long i should go on with bf.. just hope to be as long as possible hahahaha! 2 yrs and beyond? :p
If you are working and taking care of kids at nite, sure lose weight super fast..

Glee
Long time no see!

cola,

wow, u very good leh, never waste 1 day ML, for ruoxi as i induced so also never waste even 1 day, for this one will try nature, so really dont know when to take leaves.

Glee,

ya, it's like that, i will take ML on my EDD, but if bb come out later by 1 or 2 weeks then hv to waste ML lor, take it as rest since now got #1 at home can still acompany her.

Jessel,
first and foremost must find these homebaker who would do for us haahah..Theme wise is easy we can buy all sorts of cupcake toppers from those party BP hahaha..

I read:

yumyumkins - collection after 11am and closed on PH so is 9th a PH? Also collection at tampines, way out of my area..

for following:

my humble art - I already email

perfect fairy - expensive leeh? $4.20 per cupcake?

pateli's crave - emailed - but received auto reply - they're closed in Aug due to shifting kitchen

carnival - emailed

Angelzcup - now emailing them..

Xman

I would think it's good to acc ruoxi before u give birth.

Somehow i find #1 very pitiful whenever #2 arrives.. imagine when both kids are crying, sure #1 gets the scoldings.. (this is what happens to Meg) so now I am try to be more patient to her.. i want her to feel that even #2 is here, she is stil our precious..

xman,
rest more ya

rc_cola,
hi hi
meg sure can understand your love for her

btw mommies,
are your kids' 2nd molars out yet? my Liz jus recovered from fever and flu and is so cranky, dunno if she is teething again :S

Loh,
I thk Durian is the culprit for both my pregancy..me and bb always end up putting on alot of weight!hahahah!

Nining,
u were 77kg when induced.. Now im only 31weeks plus 77kg already..hahah! Die! Cupcakes..yah..I thk cupcake momma have Mathias' cupcakes there cos she wanna say a Radio DJ ordered...boost her sales mah..

Jessel,
Cupcake momma's cuppies are nottoo bad actually..for me, most impt is that the cupcake is moist..not dry..her's the texture was good..the sweetness came from the frosting..but Im guessing all frosting regardless of where u order from is usually sweet
happy.gif

miaon,
"high five" i also let Mathias play the rides without putting money!hahah! Cos I dun want him to get started on spending $ on these rides..but my hubby and father have put in coins a few times for him no matter how much I protest..

Nining,
Actually dont need to spend too much time on the cupcakes/cake lah..I dont think the birthday boys n girls are fussy..I thk they'll be more intrigued by the look of the cake rather than the taste.hahah!! U already put in so much time n effort to organise everything so whatever u decide, I'm sure everyone else will be ok ;)

Mel,
hahahaha.. ya I was oredi being forced to have diets 2 week prior induced.. hubby cooked specially for me and nagged at me when I craved.. there was time I literally cried for a donut, I guess this was the reason of Ike's drooling excessively when teething!!!

Yep I think icing is difficult to be not sweet, it would be too soft.. when my friend made Ike's cupcake, the cake itself was not so sweet but icing bo pian.. Hahaha ok if cupcake momma cannot take our order then I just order from E-creative ya..

Jessel,
no worries.. just make sure all mommies and kiddos who sign up come we'll be OK already hahaha..

Wow..alot of kiddos love ride-ons! Mine is very scare of it suddenly. Recently i bought a r/c mini look alike car from BP. Initially he saw the car he went "WOW", then after he sat on it happily, i used the r/c to start the car moving and it scared the hell out of him! Now he don't like to sit in MOVING rides on. How to undo the mess I created eh, any advise? hee hee...

Nining, Sat morning sounds good, can you email me your address, we can go up first before heading to the pool. By the way, are you starting your fast today? (Pss..last night i went IMM too, slot in the coin for micky mouse ride, he got scared and refused to sit, ended up some other kid get to sit in it for free, hee hee)

mel, log, xman

when i had my no 1, i put on 22kg...
i am now 62kg...if i got no 2 and i put on the same weight of 22kg...i will be 84kg!!!!! aaarrghhhhh

my friend ask me to lose weight, she say if i got no 2, i need to change wardorde again to XL clothes!!!

sad

Tiny,
will do!

Selvi,
prof photographer will take pictures during the party , candid style.. he will focus on those kids whose mommies signed up..

Tiny,
fasting months starts aug 20ish. but me start early cos I missed out 10 days last year, so now paying back my debts heheheh..

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0088">dun talk abt FAT ok</font>
Yest staff function met my 'fren' again den tio insulted again say I Big sized and Fat...
</font>

zhuzhu,

haha, yr friend so direct, i dont bother ppl comment on my figure.
btw, u dont need to mail me back the bag if it's too trouble, just keep it to save the time.

Glee,

ruoxi doesn't even has one molar so far, her teeth maintain as 16 since half years ago.

Been potty train Ivan for past 2 weeks, so far so good. He will bring his potty to me when he wants to pee. On Sunday, hb suddenly screamed, he saw 2 'shits' at 1 corner of the house!

Haha zhuzhu,

cool down. I even kena "u pregnant ar" from relatives and frens.. and I just laugh and say.."no I am fat not pregnant!" don care abt wat pple say!but hor i very scared i 2nd one how big i will turn out next time

i wana potty train my alicia too but me so lazy and go work come bac so late liao..maybe when she reach 2 yr old will start. now she will say "pian pian and shh shh" but always after she does her business.

nining, i so long nvr come in i notice need to bring exchange gift luckily notice otherwise wait empty handed... haha!

today is racial harmony day and alicia need to wear chinese costume to school..so cute see all the kids wear their race clothes to school..

puppygal

i also kana that before.

got ppl even give up seats to me on MRT lor.
although i am upset but i welcome that.
hehe..
sometimes when i am tired, i will purposely stand with my tummy protruding, hoping someone will give up their seats to me..hahahaha

zz,
don angry.. next time jus reply and say "what to do, hubby treat me too well thats y like tat haha".. xin fu de nu ren.. kekeke

Loh, my boy has a fisherprice royal potty, he loves to play with it, open &amp; slam the cover and refused to do his biz in it. I think must buy the traditional one for him instead!

Back