(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

an_gal,
give melcolm a happy bday peck from me
happy.gif

ythanh,
yep it helped me alot to feed Ike purees during the car and plane trips,,...

ocean,
ya meet ard tea time ok wif u?

loh,
ya the one tat bot is abt 5cm shorter on each side...my house not so big lah...so i tink tat is good enuff.

nining,
u are back home....so how's ur trip? my colleague juz came back from LA and he was sharing his experience...everything is so good except the jet lag thingy..

ytanhn,
haha isit, i tink melcolm still slimer than chloe leh.. still below 9kg.. but i do admit tat he is definately more chubby now haha last time he is a "son po" wen born

woof,
oni 8mths old leh.. haven 1yr old yet :p

nining,
thks for your flying kiss :p

zhuzhu, mel,
tks for the info on huggies diapers, now i know why my boy's diapers always slips down, probably the size is too big for him!

cola,
Wow, your hubby must be soo happy with Meg's first words calling him first! Hope she recover from flu soon.

gold piggy,
seems like only my boy has been sleeping in his own room and he has been sleeping there since 3mths old.

an_gal
Happy 8mth to Melcolm! He's legs looks so strong now!

xman
I'm interested in the play yard, is it the Bieco/Haenim one?

RE: shicida method.
thanks for the info. it's quite expensive. You're gotta attend weekly lessons and there's followup work that you'll need to do with your child.

the other alternative is to do the Glenn Doman Flash cards.

I'm still undecided which approach to take.

an_gal,
i know...itz oso birthday mah..before one yr old, we count every mth..so itz still considered birthday..

nining
i hve a general question to ask as i will be travelling to US later in June. did Ike adjust to sg timing okay? how do u feed him (ie which time zone was Ike on) as u travel thru the different time zones? i m worried baby cant take e trip & reading yr post it seems that trip may juz be possible?

An-gal,
My heart goes weak when i see Melcolm standing like tat. U see, he is taller and the ledge is almost at his waist. I scared scared he fall down... chay chay... touch wood...
Please... pls raised the ledge higher. Thanks
happy.gif

Woof,
So funny. When i c u wish Melcom <font color="0000ff">Happy Birthday</font>, i was thinking... er... is that the same baby?? <font color="aa00aa">So fast 1 yr liao meh???</font> hahahaa...
biggrin.gif

Woof/Ytanhn,
Think 3pm shld be fine. But me will b slow, jus in case, as i managing 2 gals alone with pump die liao.... need to use hand squeeze... Urghhh...

Ninings,
I saw that rubber thingy, but was wonder what's that....
lame.gif
So, is to squeeze food out?

Woof/Banquez,
as my hubby put it, Ike's schedule goes out of whack!! hahaha.. now is 5.30am and he wants his meal oredi.. he refused to drink / eat his meals yesterday the whole morning-afternoon and took loooooooooong sleeeeeeeeeep.. but that happened also during the 1st 2 days in the US so I expect he will be back to normal within 2 days..

Hubby has been a great help, he was taking care of Ike 70% of the time during the outbound flight cos I was in middle seat (was a full flight) and then now during Ike's whacky hours he stays awake to soothe him back to sleep, and now he's giving Ike breakfast hahahaha... my legs are killing me cos even tho we bought a seat for Ike, he was bored during the flight so hubby and me took turns to take him walking down the aisle.. also during security check in US, the stroller must go through scanner and baby cannot be in it, so I had to carry him while hubby carried our massive massive cabin stuffs , a big diaper bag, a bag specially for his food and milk (I scared airline food he doesnt like, and true enough he didnt like) and his laptop bag with Ike's book in it too!!!

Ocean,
yes to squeeze food out

Ytanhn,

good idea, pls pass to Ocean if u see her..long time didn't go to eat din tai fung liao, as those stuff my parents can cook for me..hehe..

an_gal,

wow, melcolm also can stand liao?same as Ocean's Gracia..

I will call shichida later and let u know..

maglee,

let me find out with cheong choon store about the price first, and see if we can get more orders then everyone can enjoy cheaper price..

cola,
yest i let hubby c ur bb say the "papapapa" video.. she veri cute leh and she can pronounce accurately !

mic,
thks.. Melcolm's legs fat fat nw but body slim.. abit unbalance sia

woof,
hahaha.. ok.. hw r u back 2 work? bz bz?

ocean,
haa don wori, he doesnt know hw 2 stand up by himself yet.. tis pic is i hold him to stand then was surprise tat he could support himself holding onto his cot for awhile keke.. thks for highlighting to me, i will b careful hee

xman,
haa yeah he can stand for awhile liaoz.. mus let him prastice more often if not i scared his legs not strong.. btw, i miss ur dumplings leh.. *saliva dripping*

choco,
pengz... his fats all concentrated on his face, hands and legs

Hi mommies,

Sorry to intrude. I am planning to buy a 6-panel play yard with 2 activities for my child. So need someone to share (meaning to buy the other 6-panel play yard with 2 doors).

Total Cost will be $180

If you are interested please call cheong Choon at 6532 3855.

Thanks

an_gal,
I just realised that Mathias is the youngest among the 5 babies gg for tumble tots!! haha!

Ivy,
So this Sat Shannon headache...her 2 boyfriends at the same place at the same time..how?? hahaha!

xman,
u know how to make dumplings?? As in the xiao long bao?? I love that!!!!

an_gal,

now my parents here, I long time didn't cook myself liao, we eat dumpling once every week.hehe, next time u pass by J8 let me know in advance, can let my parents cook dumpling then u da bao some home..

Mel,

ya, me and my parents are expert in make dumpling, while xiaolongbao I can make but not as nice as dintaifung one in the shape lah, but taste wise dont think lose to it.haha..

Hi Ladies,
Haven't checked in here for a long time, so busy with work.
sad.gif

Xman,
I might be interested in the play yard as well. Pls let me know the best price you can offer. My bb gal can crawl and stand liao, so we need to create a safe play area for her to "exercise", otherwise, so ke lian, cannot move about freely.

BTW, do you happen to have the link to a pic of the play yard? I want to show it to my ILs and HB as they need to be comfy with the design.

Saw that someone was thinking of another BP for the head protector. Pls count me in for that too!

Re: Kindermusik
I have signed up my bb for Kindermusik at Kindermusik@Northoaks. We have 3 confirmed babies and are looking for at least 2 more babies to start the class.

Mummies in the north area who are interested, maybe can get in touch with the teacher, Jessica. The lessons are every Sat, 12.30pm at Northoaks condo (near the factories between Admiralty &amp; Sembawang MRT). Contact no. is 92345603.

xman!I want to eat siao long bao!! how to make? easy? My grandfather (who came from Shanghai when he was young) would always say that he ate wo tie (the pan fried one)and siao long bao when he was growing up and that Spore very hard to find nice ones....then the best part is that when he went back to china a few years ago, he said that the siao long bao and wo tie in china was horrible!!no longer like what he used to eat when he was young..hahaha!!

Hello Clement! havent seen u and wiselyn around much these couple of days...

come to thk of it, the thread quite slow moving since last week
happy.gif

Clement,

haha, dont know if our taste similar or not leh, I love chuan1 cai4 and spicy steam boat and xiaolongbao such kind of flour made food..hv a lot lobang on such stuffs..

cookie's gal,

this is the pic of the playyard..I hv bought 1.5 set for my gal, my friend in KL interested to buy after view my gal's playing in the playyard photo and she searched all the shopping mall in KL but couldn't find it, that's why she let me help her to buy..I hope can get better price if we order more..

http://www.rent-that-toy.com/ToysInfo.php?id=44

Mel,

I know how to make dumpling and guo tie, and xiaolong bao, got the recipe about how dintaifung made their xiaolongbao, but it's very tedious leh, I photocopy the recipe from one magazine that I borrowed from library several years ago, can give u a copy if we hv chance to see each other, or u want me mail the recipe to you?got step by step and pic on that recipe..if u hv cooking basic knowledge then not a problem for u, but if u never cooking b4 then might be too chim liao..

Mummies,

just called cheong choon store, they said the best price for the playyard is $115 per set if we can order 10 sets and above..

An_gal,

happy 8th months' bday for Melcom
He is so cute with his fleshy tights :p

I agree with Ocean's advice, think you better lower the cot a bit, very dangerous ler.
Once baby learns the trick of standing up, they will be able to do it themselves very fast one.
My girl has been learning to stand by herself already, she can maintain for about 5 mins!

Mic,
Your boy sleeping alone in the room?

Mummies,
Meg has bad blocked nose and she couldn't sleep well.
Brought her to see dr already...
Haiz.. both me and hubby literary dun sleep last nite.
Poor girl has been scratching her head and unable to settle down herself.
I was screaming at her last nite, really pek chek coz the past 1 week she has been quite naughty during the night time due to her blocked nose and cough.
Now I am like walking zombie in the office
sad.gif

Guilty for screaming and scolding her. Think she understands, coz after scolding hubby carries her to sleep, her eyes were closed, but once in awhile she will turn her head and look at me whether I go sayang her or not.. then I went to her and say "KISS MAMA" then she immediately put her open mouth onto my cheek!
Naughty girl, but very cute and know that she has been scolded by me.

The flu better already today, just wondering whether she will give me and hubby hard time again tonite
sad.gif

O Ya, any high chair to recommend? thinking of buying one for meg.

mel,
yeah.. n i tink Melcolm is the eldest in age but of cos not the biggest in terms of size keke

ivy,
shannon can still rem Melcolm boh hahaa

xman,
realli ah... yummy yummy.. i jus went J8 last sat leh.. keke wen i reach there thought of u n rouxi oso hee

mel,
xman dumplings realli veri nice n healthy leh.. don say liaoz.. make me so hungry although i jus finish my lunch

My boi will finished 70-80% of 2 teaspoons bigor+puree for lunch. But he still want to drink milk aft half an hr later. Issit he too addicted to milk?

cola,
poor gal. Drink coffee?
My boi always pretend cool when i asked him to kiss me. Sometime he look left look right and dun bother me. Sometimes he will kiss me aft i asked for 5/6 times....

an_gal,
ur boi so fast 8 months and can stand lioa...me still waiting my boi to crawl...

loh,
melcolm oso cant crawl yet leh.. stand oso awhile nia.. sure cant stand by himself lol.. waiting for bumper mat to come then i shall c whether he can crawl haha

an_gal,
haha, u free advertisement for my dumpling ah?

Loh,

I like add a lot home made chilli inside the sauce when eat dumpling..
happy.gif

cookie's gal/Stacey,

hv PM u regarding the playyard..

rc_cola,

Meg is such a clever gal, can call papa and stand for so long liao..poor gal suffer blocked nose, I know it's very xinku when see bb sick..ruoxi used to hv that problem when she was 1 months plus old..medicine no use one, at the end she cure herself..

Xman,

Thanks for the compliment for Meg.
Yup, it is quite tough for baby to suffer blocked nose. But think it is more xin ku on me, eyes just can't open now.

Btw, that time I saw pretty rouxi sitting on highchair during her 7mth pict that you have posted. May I know what type of highchair is that?
I was thinking of buying chicco but too exp.

Loh,
Yup drank coffee this morning
sad.gif
now still sleepy!!

rc_cola,

oh, the one that I post here, ruoxi wear headband one?that high chair is combi, I bought from babykingdom last time at $188 during my pregancy..not sure how much it selling now, u can call Choeng choon store to ask...

Hello Mummies!

Long time no see!
happy.gif

Hope everyone is getting on fine.
me as usual busy with work... cos the lull period is long over.

an_gal,
<font color="ff0000">happy belated 8 month to Melcolm!!!</font>
long time doren never sees his buddy too.

Wa, Melcolm is so strong, standing tall and straight! dun think Doren can stand like that. still need to hold him.

here is him saying hello to everyone!
1305525.jpg
1305526.jpg
1305527.jpg

TEETHING:
Doren just started teething 2 weeks ago.
1 on the bottom, 1 on top. both emerges on his left side at the same time!

CRAWLING:
up till now, doren still never crawl.
he only pivots on his tummy 360deg and can move backwards. any baby also like that?

hiya mummies!

nining,
u bought the patapum and ergo right? i'm looking for a carrier for hubs, the one we have now is an ugly handmedown and has terrible back support! which would u recommend?

bliss,
doren looks so happy!

angal,
wow, melcolm is doing really well with his gross motor skills! what's ur secret?

cookie's gal,
thks for ur info on kindermusik, have called jessica and will be attending a trial lesson on 29/3.

RE: KINDERMUSIK
Any mummies interested in the kindermusik trial lesson just add ur name below. jessica is looking for more bbs for the trial if possible, now there are still 7 slots available.

Date: 29/3/08 (Sat)
Time: 12.30pm
Venue: 30 Woodlands Crescent #02-11 Northoaks Condo
Cost: $25.50 for trial

1. ytanhn

Back