(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

morning ladies,

sweet,
i think i saw u yesterday. called u but no response. tot i saw wrongly. keke.

spin / sng,
morning.

Hi Sporty,
Thanks for your welcome. =D
Kristen's born on 22 June.
I'm a FTWM.. well.. hopefully, will be able to be a SAHM sometime.

Hi Caitlyn,
Expecing 2nd baby in July? Congrats! Get some rest whenever possible. =p

Sng'mummy - oh.. icic.. Jayda started calling ball ball 1st, then we correct her .. so nw can call pretty accurate lor.. she can call" papa bao bao" haha.. then yesterday she started mumble mum mum.. then hor... i veri silly lor.. so touched by her , & i cried.

Leobaby - gd mrning
happy.gif

leobaby, is it?! paiseh paiseh, must be too engrossed liao hahahaha wat was i doing then? choosing toy? so what's your damage at the toy sale?
happy.gif

my baby just mumbled aeroplane cos my house here got alot fly past during the day. Other babies usually cry when the planes fly past as its so loud. But baby got used to it and expects to be carried out to they aeroplane.
Jealoused she said to my hb i not around!

Morning ladies ,
Fox bb sale .. maybe tomorrow I pop there and update u gals if there are anything worth sales .. tomorrow my short day .. can go at 2pm ..keke

leobaby, wow and u went again on sun?? your hb also went with u on fri?

i actually wanted to take leave on fri to go one but then my co got AGM and i got to attend in the afternoon, so cannot take leave ;p

so tmr going for the fox sale?

spin
I find we need to address each other more in front of baby. My baby is picking up words from maid and forgetting the ones we taught her. So sad lor. But it has its good point and bad ones la. My niece first word is out cos that time we had a mongrel always want to come in the house and we are always shouting out at it. Faints le out before pa pa or ma ma.

nv taKe leave. i only went for a while on fridaY.
hb wanted to go yday. so we went again.
i managed to grab the booster seat at $30. yeah!
i bought a deluxe jumperoo, laugh and learn tool bench, brilliant basic steady rider, Amazing Animals Sing & Go Choo-Choo, Peek-a-Blocks Press & Go Train, a kitchen set, Magic Rattle 'n Ride Pooh and someothers. tml not going for fox sales. she has too many clothes.

Vic ma - u r rite . tt y I always make sure we speak the right language infrnt of our BBs . think they are starting to picking up words n actions frm their surrounding.

morning gals!!!

caitlyn, I dun care hor! hahahah

sporty, cos thought by then some of the babies may be able to walk already so will be fun to go to places like botanic garden hehehe ...

bleuz, welcome welcome!!!

sng, oh! so qiao
happy.gif

i am coughing badly and have runny nose. At the doctors now. Hb scolded me for wanting to fox. Later i told him while eating at kovan i dont think i can. He wanted to pass me the car when i said i will take bus and walk there later after seeing doctor.

But thankful cos i still forgot and lick baby's food to test for heat. She is just having a small leak at the nose. I think she passed to me cough and flu cos her symptoms started earlier. I forgot to take the veg fruits powder for natural vitamins and minerals but have been giving to her 3times a week. Forgetfulness is bad for health ya?

kompass, yup i know of the toyrus sale too at United Square but i wanna go fox sale leh.. cannot "fen sheng" hahaha anyway too big liao, cannot lug w/o hb ;p

hello... gd morning ladies..

I just came back from police station.. to help my ex-maid lodge a report. she is back in philpine still can give me problem..haiz

caitlyn: sooo... which date suits u ar? haha cary will go crazy only just to fix the date for u.. heehe

sng: another lazy monday ar... me at home... jegar new maid.

cary - wahaha.. u gals go ahead lah. dun need to suit me lah.. paiseh.. hee.. u see which date most can.. hee..

xtine - haha.. no need te di fix date for me lah.. u on leave today? wat happened w ur ex maid?

sweet,
i cant remember lei. i think was $120. i dunno hoW many kitchen sets they have. i fixed it up already. quite fun.

caitln, mich: i finally send her home. i pass her salary to the driver & he suppose to hand everything to her including the passport too..

then only last nite, she sms me frm philpine saying she only got 50% of the money... so hubby ask me to go made police report lor

hello ladies..
sadly to say.... I"M STILL AROUND!! haha

over the weekends, alot of painful irregular contractions.. but today hor.. no signs at all but i'm very very sleepy.. haha
now hit week 38... sianz

xtine
the driver's singaporean?

re:toys
been awhile since i got the chance to buy toys for my kids le.. they've been playing with the same old toys... haha

pooh, hello... y your boy so noti ar.. now don't want to come out liao ar.. haha. still waiting for labour day.. on 1st of MAY.. haha..
yes the driver is singaporean..

xtine
ya lor.. now so comfortable inside.. my groin area already hurting like hell.. haiz.. actually my gynae predicts i gave birth on labour day.. dun noe zun bo~ haha

Sharon
wahahahahahahahahaha
ur ger REALLY LOVES balls...wahahahahahahahaha

My ger...heard her call mamamama twice...
Both times...she wants me to carry her...super happy sia... but hb insist..I heard wrongly

Hi ladies,

Long time never log in! How's everyone? Pooh, Labour Day baby! Jia you!

Ros,
Any idea the toothbrush can use from how old to how old? Scanned briefly, but didn't catch details. U saw any?

Hui,

errr... u can shift office meh? The last time my office pple shift tables and chairs, i was told to work from home leh..

Back