(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

hi moomoo...

tested BFP yesterday...going to gynea to double confirm...pray baby will sticks and stays..4 weeks now...u?

hi moomoo...

tested BFP yesterday...going to gynea to double confirm...pray baby will sticks and stays..4 weeks now...u?

alamak...forgot to intro myself....
me is ard 4-5wks into the pregnancy...EDD is 3rd June....will be going for my 2nd appt with the gynea to scan....

alamak...forgot to intro myself....
me is ard 4-5wks into the pregnancy...EDD is 3rd June....will be going for my 2nd appt with the gynea to scan....

Hi Char,

Congratulation.. remember me(shirley98)? in the TTC threat last time too. Me April MTB.. EDD is end of April.

got to take care ohh.

Hi Char,

Congratulation.. remember me(shirley98)? in the TTC threat last time too. Me April MTB.. EDD is end of April.

got to take care ohh.

Elizabeth
When are u going to gynae? I am 5 wks 1 day today. Only seeing gynae next tues, cannot wait to go early. Ya, praying everything will be fine.

Char
Wow, so fast 2nd appt. Who is ur gynae? Me also wanna go for appt fast but my gynae only sees from 7 wk onwards if no complication.
sad.gif
Me got MS but only when brushing teeth in the morning and nite. Not much appetite for bf and dinner. So try to eat as much as I can for lunch.

Elizabeth
When are u going to gynae? I am 5 wks 1 day today. Only seeing gynae next tues, cannot wait to go early. Ya, praying everything will be fine.

Char
Wow, so fast 2nd appt. Who is ur gynae? Me also wanna go for appt fast but my gynae only sees from 7 wk onwards if no complication.
sad.gif
Me got MS but only when brushing teeth in the morning and nite. Not much appetite for bf and dinner. So try to eat as much as I can for lunch.

hi shirley,remember u!!so how's everything? must be very excited rite??
hi moomoo...
can ask y u call urself moomoo??i had to go for 2nd appt cos d doc couldn't see anything in the 1st scan ,so there was a probability that it might be etopic pregnancy, so had to go for the 2nd scan to see that everything is ok lor...managed to see the small fetus today...my next appt will be 2 weeks later to check on the heartbeat,....so kan cheong!!my dr is Dr heng fr east shore....
I also get MS when i brush teeth leh...so i change the brand of toothpaste dat i use...besides the toothpaste, i can't take bread n fishy stuff...w b a merlion after taking that....so funni leh....cos b4 preggy, i love to eat bread....

hi shirley,remember u!!so how's everything? must be very excited rite??
hi moomoo...
can ask y u call urself moomoo??i had to go for 2nd appt cos d doc couldn't see anything in the 1st scan ,so there was a probability that it might be etopic pregnancy, so had to go for the 2nd scan to see that everything is ok lor...managed to see the small fetus today...my next appt will be 2 weeks later to check on the heartbeat,....so kan cheong!!my dr is Dr heng fr east shore....
I also get MS when i brush teeth leh...so i change the brand of toothpaste dat i use...besides the toothpaste, i can't take bread n fishy stuff...w b a merlion after taking that....so funni leh....cos b4 preggy, i love to eat bread....

Char
I dunno leh, the nick just happened to cross my mind while I was typing the username. Ya, I also scared might be etopic pregnancy etc, so wanna go early to scan. But my gynae only sees from 7 wks onwards, so my 1st appt is only next tues.
sad.gif

Oh, then I shd try to change my toothpaste too.U changed from which one to which one ah? For my case, I can't eat much for bf and dinner, will feel very full b4 eating. Only lunch I can take more.hehe...ya quite common to hate fishy stuff, me too can't stand fish. Hopefully will get better coz fish is good for our baby.

Char
I dunno leh, the nick just happened to cross my mind while I was typing the username. Ya, I also scared might be etopic pregnancy etc, so wanna go early to scan. But my gynae only sees from 7 wks onwards, so my 1st appt is only next tues.
sad.gif

Oh, then I shd try to change my toothpaste too.U changed from which one to which one ah? For my case, I can't eat much for bf and dinner, will feel very full b4 eating. Only lunch I can take more.hehe...ya quite common to hate fishy stuff, me too can't stand fish. Hopefully will get better coz fish is good for our baby.

hi moomoo...reason for asking about your nick is that I have a chinchilla by the name of momo...so was just curious why u gave yourself the name.... :p
i changed mine from darlie to colgate ..seems to be better liao...but the MS is starting to get worst,so took 1 day leave to rest at home today...i think we will need break our meals into smaller meals and eat more often, so that we can maintain our energy level....i used to be a big eater,but now, can't even finish a packet of fishball noodles at one go....

hi moomoo...reason for asking about your nick is that I have a chinchilla by the name of momo...so was just curious why u gave yourself the name.... :p
i changed mine from darlie to colgate ..seems to be better liao...but the MS is starting to get worst,so took 1 day leave to rest at home today...i think we will need break our meals into smaller meals and eat more often, so that we can maintain our energy level....i used to be a big eater,but now, can't even finish a packet of fishball noodles at one go....

hehe..oh ok, I also dun know why it crossed my mind then. I usually use it with my boy, if he sees a cow on the milk or cheese, he will call it moo moo milk or moo moo cheese.
Hmm...I am using colgate now. My dad is using the darlie, I go and try tonight and see whether it works the other way round.
I cannot really eat smaller meals for bf and dinner, just dun feel like eating and keep feeling very nausea, wanna puke. Best I can do now is to eat more for lunch when my appetite is better.

hehe..oh ok, I also dun know why it crossed my mind then. I usually use it with my boy, if he sees a cow on the milk or cheese, he will call it moo moo milk or moo moo cheese.
Hmm...I am using colgate now. My dad is using the darlie, I go and try tonight and see whether it works the other way round.
I cannot really eat smaller meals for bf and dinner, just dun feel like eating and keep feeling very nausea, wanna puke. Best I can do now is to eat more for lunch when my appetite is better.

hi moomoo & char,
i am in my 4 week, 4 days..had blood test confirmed preggie..wee! HCG and progestrone all normal...seeing gynea this weekend...hopefully able to see sac and HCG to double. EDD 8 June..
happy.gif

hi moomoo & char,
i am in my 4 week, 4 days..had blood test confirmed preggie..wee! HCG and progestrone all normal...seeing gynea this weekend...hopefully able to see sac and HCG to double. EDD 8 June..
happy.gif

hi ladies,

can i join u? my gynae just confirmed that i'm 5 weeks' pregnant. but he didn't tell me when is my EDD, probably because my cycles were not regular. just saw the sac from scan yesterday, but need to go back next week then can see heartbeat
kao_blush.gif

am surprised to hear so many of you suffering from MS already. I'm actually feeling quite normal. was feeling hungry all the time last week. but this week like not much appetite to eat already. yah, tummy bloated too and am surprise some of my skirts are already feeling tight!
kao_embarrassed.gif

hi ladies,

can i join u? my gynae just confirmed that i'm 5 weeks' pregnant. but he didn't tell me when is my EDD, probably because my cycles were not regular. just saw the sac from scan yesterday, but need to go back next week then can see heartbeat
kao_blush.gif

am surprised to hear so many of you suffering from MS already. I'm actually feeling quite normal. was feeling hungry all the time last week. but this week like not much appetite to eat already. yah, tummy bloated too and am surprise some of my skirts are already feeling tight!
kao_embarrassed.gif

Hi ladies!

Congrats everyone!!!
happy.gif

I was being tested BFP yesterday too hehe. Went to a GP near my office as I can't wait and she advised that I'm 5 weeks' pregnant, most probably due early June.

Will be seeing my gynae Dr Heng (char, same as yours!) tomorrow and hope to see the sac too!

Talking about MS, I'm already suffering from it! Giddy spells, nauseuous and no appetite at all
sad.gif

Good that we are all here to lend a support to one another :D

Hi ladies!

Congrats everyone!!!
happy.gif

I was being tested BFP yesterday too hehe. Went to a GP near my office as I can't wait and she advised that I'm 5 weeks' pregnant, most probably due early June.

Will be seeing my gynae Dr Heng (char, same as yours!) tomorrow and hope to see the sac too!

Talking about MS, I'm already suffering from it! Giddy spells, nauseuous and no appetite at all
sad.gif

Good that we are all here to lend a support to one another :D

Hi moomoo,
my dr says its good to have MS..dat means ur hormones are raging and the baby is strong..so lets continue to be the new merlions of s'pore...hehe... :p
Hi elizebeth, GOng xi gong xi!!finally u can relax liao!!take good care of urself and rest as much as possible hor!!
hi jam
welcome!!my skirts and pants are also tight liao...i went to buy one maternity pants last week...quite ex leh...i bought in bugis seiyu...brand is thyme...original price is 95,luckily got 15percent discount....
hi cary,
welcome too!!finally able to find someone who is seeing Dr heng too!!i will be going back to her in another 2 weeks time to scan for heartbeat...so kan cheong!!but I feel at ease with Dr Heng cos she's very assuring...except for the long waiting time...

Hi moomoo,
my dr says its good to have MS..dat means ur hormones are raging and the baby is strong..so lets continue to be the new merlions of s'pore...hehe... :p
Hi elizebeth, GOng xi gong xi!!finally u can relax liao!!take good care of urself and rest as much as possible hor!!
hi jam
welcome!!my skirts and pants are also tight liao...i went to buy one maternity pants last week...quite ex leh...i bought in bugis seiyu...brand is thyme...original price is 95,luckily got 15percent discount....
hi cary,
welcome too!!finally able to find someone who is seeing Dr heng too!!i will be going back to her in another 2 weeks time to scan for heartbeat...so kan cheong!!but I feel at ease with Dr Heng cos she's very assuring...except for the long waiting time...

Hi gals, congratulations to all
happy.gif

I just tested positive yesterday morning and then tested again today afternoon and its still positive so I guess its confirmed then
happy.gif
Now 4 weeks 4 days, EDD (according to the online calculator) is 8 June.

I'm not planning to see my gyane till week 7-8 since I think won't be able to see much. With my first one, I saw my gynae only at week 7 and could see the heart beat right away so I think I'll just wait till then. So now everyday just take 5MG folic acid.

Look forward to chatting with you ladies.

Hi gals, congratulations to all
happy.gif

I just tested positive yesterday morning and then tested again today afternoon and its still positive so I guess its confirmed then
happy.gif
Now 4 weeks 4 days, EDD (according to the online calculator) is 8 June.

I'm not planning to see my gyane till week 7-8 since I think won't be able to see much. With my first one, I saw my gynae only at week 7 and could see the heart beat right away so I think I'll just wait till then. So now everyday just take 5MG folic acid.

Look forward to chatting with you ladies.

hi char,

Hehehe ... yes, I feel very at ease with her as well
happy.gif
me very kancheong on tomorrow's appt hehe ... when did you see her? Do scan?

hi mich,
welcome!

hi char,

Hehehe ... yes, I feel very at ease with her as well
happy.gif
me very kancheong on tomorrow's appt hehe ... when did you see her? Do scan?

hi mich,
welcome!

hi elizabeth,

I still have sore nipples
sad.gif
think different people react differently bah. Better not to have MS lei ... feeling giddy and nauseous the whole day is quite tedious.

hi elizabeth,

I still have sore nipples
sad.gif
think different people react differently bah. Better not to have MS lei ... feeling giddy and nauseous the whole day is quite tedious.

happy.gif
cary...u r rite! keep us updated on your gynea visit tmr
happy.gif
i am visitng my gynea this sat...hope to see sac too....jia you!

happy.gif
cary...u r rite! keep us updated on your gynea visit tmr
happy.gif
i am visitng my gynea this sat...hope to see sac too....jia you!

I was having sore breasts abt 2 weeks ago. think the pain has gone away somewhat but feel my boobs have got bigger and dun dare to wear bras that are too tight now. Read somewhere that in future, may not even wear wired bras cos it'll affect the development of milk ducts?
kao_confused2.gif

I dun like drinking milk, but have started drinking soya bean in the morning (nutrisoy
kao_smile2.gif
)

I was having sore breasts abt 2 weeks ago. think the pain has gone away somewhat but feel my boobs have got bigger and dun dare to wear bras that are too tight now. Read somewhere that in future, may not even wear wired bras cos it'll affect the development of milk ducts?
kao_confused2.gif

I dun like drinking milk, but have started drinking soya bean in the morning (nutrisoy
kao_smile2.gif
)

Hi Elizabeth, must really rejoice that you got no MS, its one of the worst things to ever have. For my first pregnancy, I was lying on the bed for 5 weeks, throw up everyday 3 times and cannot go to work at all.

I've been getting tingling and heavy feelings on my breasts these days...

I tried Annum before, but I dun think it taste good. Anyway, I think I'll just eat more calcium tablets...

Hi Elizabeth, must really rejoice that you got no MS, its one of the worst things to ever have. For my first pregnancy, I was lying on the bed for 5 weeks, throw up everyday 3 times and cannot go to work at all.

I've been getting tingling and heavy feelings on my breasts these days...

I tried Annum before, but I dun think it taste good. Anyway, I think I'll just eat more calcium tablets...

Elizabeth
U did the blood test at GP? Update us after ur 1st gynae visit, I am looking forward to mine, cannot wait. Its ok lah, everyone is diff, I know quite a few pp who went thro pregnancy with no ms and baby also growing fine. Just enjoy since ur appetite is good, but dun eat for 2 hor, just eat a little more than normal will do.

Jam/Cary/Mich
Welcome and congrats

Char
Yup, my gynae also said tt too previously. I had spotting for my 1st pregnancy, only after starting on hormone pills, then I started MS and she told me its a good sign. Wow, u are fast, already got urself the maternity pants. I went to spring @ suntec for a look last wkend during the late nite shopping, quite tempted to get the jeans.

Elizabeth/Cary
I still hv sore breast started ard wk 3 till now. I think partly coz I am still bf my older boy so its making it worse. Now got to apply nipple cream all the time.

Jam
Ya, dun wear underwire bra towards the end of ur pregnancy and after if u intend to bf. They will result in blocked ducts. I dun like milk too, drank nutrisoy for previous pregnancy. Looks like I got to start on tt too,

Mich
How old is ur 1st one? I hv also not seen gynae yet but my case coz my gynae only sees from 7 wks onwards. I prefer to go early just to check pregnancy in rite place to get a ease of mind. I started folic acid, hv all along been taking multivitamins and calcium due to bf so I just continue.

Elizabeth
U did the blood test at GP? Update us after ur 1st gynae visit, I am looking forward to mine, cannot wait. Its ok lah, everyone is diff, I know quite a few pp who went thro pregnancy with no ms and baby also growing fine. Just enjoy since ur appetite is good, but dun eat for 2 hor, just eat a little more than normal will do.

Jam/Cary/Mich
Welcome and congrats

Char
Yup, my gynae also said tt too previously. I had spotting for my 1st pregnancy, only after starting on hormone pills, then I started MS and she told me its a good sign. Wow, u are fast, already got urself the maternity pants. I went to spring @ suntec for a look last wkend during the late nite shopping, quite tempted to get the jeans.

Elizabeth/Cary
I still hv sore breast started ard wk 3 till now. I think partly coz I am still bf my older boy so its making it worse. Now got to apply nipple cream all the time.

Jam
Ya, dun wear underwire bra towards the end of ur pregnancy and after if u intend to bf. They will result in blocked ducts. I dun like milk too, drank nutrisoy for previous pregnancy. Looks like I got to start on tt too,

Mich
How old is ur 1st one? I hv also not seen gynae yet but my case coz my gynae only sees from 7 wks onwards. I prefer to go early just to check pregnancy in rite place to get a ease of mind. I started folic acid, hv all along been taking multivitamins and calcium due to bf so I just continue.

Back