(2007/05) May 2007 MTB

Bridget, I have no choice leh cos that's seems to be the only thing my bb craves. Other than that, anything that is sour also can like lime juice. Yummy

Hi Happy Mum,
i took MC today. I feel bored at home too.

Cheezel,
ur hubby so good...my hubby sleeping like a ZhU now but he bought bread for me to eat.

Knottsy,
i always looking forward to see my gynae too, everyday kept wondering how's bb doing. my next appt is also 2 weeks later on 26 Oct.

happy mum,

ya...me on a week MC. how come 2nd pregnancy diff leh?

knottsy,
at times i also bought those sushi fr supermarket....i also took sushi fr sushi shop like sakae, fiesta...hmm...should be ok ba? i only avoid sashimi now.

Bridget,
wah....ur hubby cutting ur nail ah!! :D
so now u no use scissor at all??

the indo mee izzit those magi mee?? i also took magi mee but in moderation...not so often la

Cheezel, becos he has already gone through the 1st pregnancy with you so knew what to expect so he wont be so gan cheong anymore. Moreover, he also needs to take care of 1st bb and do more housework at the same time so he gets more frustrated. Haha.

Yes, I mean the instant noodle type. very yummy

precious moment,

u on MC today ah....u feeling ok anot?

if u wan, u can go see dr adrian every few days ....hehe...tats what he told me...he say some couple keep worrrying abt bb, so every few days they will drop by to scan see if bb is doing fine.
happy.gif

knottsy,
yeah... not much changes for me too. boobs still the same size, just slightly fuller. i thought it will increase 2 size up... haha...

happy mum,
i can smell "indo mee" although i don't eat... sometimes, i am wondering, whether i want to eat that? or the baby want to eat that? not only indo mee, there is another type of thai instant noodle, sour & spicy type.... yummy... keep on thinking of it.

afternoon ladies,
so many of u on mc today. have a good rest at home.

i also feel the metallic taste in my mouth. it makes be feel very sian and dreadful. i don have any special cravings but i felt like eating spicy food which is not good for me because i am having gastrits.

my appetite has been poor too. thinking what to eat for lunch is the hardest task these days. i also take donkey years to finish a meal. sometimes, i may feel ok during a meal but start to feel bloated after it. then i will feel so miserable for the whole afternoon.

my weight gain is amazing. i have gained 2kg so far and my tummy is rather obvious. my boss kept staring at my tummy. i don want to announce until i am past 1st trimester but my hb said my tummy is hard to hide. oh dear.

cheezel, you seeing dr adrian? he gave you one week mc ah?

Aiyo, someone in my block is under confinement. everyday i can smell sesame oil. very nice leh. but when i am under confinement, i feel sick eating everyday.

precious
I am in my 6wks and tomorrow is 7wks....u?
happy.gif

cheezel
U oso woke up at 3am? same timing....I slept at 6am instead....could not sleep at all....feel like vomiting....oh dear....now I dun feel like eating anything....
sad.gif
I feel like going bk to work tomorrow....so bored at home.....
happy.gif

cheezel, precious moments,
better don't eat fresh food, don't know got bacteria or not. yeah.. indo mee is instant noodle...

actually i feel using scissor is ok lah... 21st century already..but since the son listen and believe, as he wish loh. i guess, old generation is worry that those sharp stuffs will cut us, that's why they have this belief. not only cutting nails, all the washes is done by him now.

Hi mummies i'm back
happy.gif

I ate very sinful stuffs when i'm overseas last week. I ate cockles...oops. Oh well i realise there's a big change in my taste as compare to my first pregnancy. This round i dun like many things. I hate the smell of garlic. If i see the food has lots of garlic, it turn me down....
sad.gif

I jus use scissor yesterday too...nevermind if this is a gal..
happy.gif
Got work to do so need to use got to use. Some other myth will include not to cut nails on bed too. Hee...my hubby cut my nails for me for the previous and now too since he complaint the way i cut my nails are ugly.

Afternoon Ezann.

Cheezel,
Im ok. feeling lazy today so didnt go to work. Heehee. Im not planning to see dr adrian today, shall wait till my next appointment if nothing happens.

Blueblue,
Im 8weeks 5days today.

Bridget,
ya, now i wont eat uncook or semi-cooked food leh. Feel so guilty for my bb after i ate the cockles.

Meowie,
u ate cockles too? heehee.

my hubby also believe never put sharp objects on the bed, b4 pregnancy i used to do cross-stitching on the bed, hubby was unhappy...now he kept reminding me not to use scissors and cut things on the bed.

bridget,

those unhealthy food tat i wan to eat, i will tell hubby baby wan to eat...hehe.....like tat more chances that i will get to eat ma....

ezann,
i also like spicy food now.....but its causing gastric upset. so i try to limit the intake.

happymum,
ya i seeing dr adrian woodworth. y leh?

blue blue
u how many days MC? if need to rest better rest wor....

precious moments,

i also feel like drinking ribena now....i got one big bottle in the fridge...ehe....later then go drink cos i just finish my drink not long ago...hehe....

cheezel
1 wk MC.....so bored....ha ha....luckily got forum to discuss with u ladies....learn alot from these threads...
happy.gif

By the way, anyone know which book is the latest edition? I am thinking of getting this book. Popular bookstore only carry the second book....

542216.jpg

542217.jpg

blueblue,

my one is 2nd edition too....bought early this yr. the one u post is the latest edition i tink....cos i chance upon it in the net yesterday.

wah u also got 1 week MC, tomor u going back work? rest more la....

ops blueblue
i made a mistake...my one is the 1st book u post....3rd edition one....i bought fr jurong east popular bookstore. but i think got new edition liao right? tot i saw one in the net last night....or prob i made a mistake...these days more blur liao

Hi cheezel
seems like the first book is the latest verson. But they dun hv it....I asked the popular bookstore to help me to check all outlets....only left with second book.....ha ha, nevermind...let's see how.

hello ladies,

any of you planning to quit your job after delivery? i mean, to stay at home to look after the bb for the first few years?

hello lovedogs,

i think i will still go back work. baby will prob let my mil take care or if not will find a babysitter......u intending to quit after delivery to look after baby??

lovedogs
I oso will go back to work though I would like to spend time to take care of baby myself....
happy.gif
more probably will see how things go.....Are you planning?
happy.gif

I just vomitted terribly this morning uncontrollably. So gross, the vomit even came out from the nose! Yicks!
Anyway, agree that Ribena is such a wonderful drink. But must drink the Light one, or otherwise buy the bottle & mix yourself. I oso take milo everyday, must must be cold one. I read from somewhere that if take hot food or drinks will make MS worse, so usually I take food in moderate temperate, just lite warm...
Secretly been taking sushi, those cooked ones, but seemed ok. guess take in moderate amt shd be alrite...
anyway, tdy on mc but still got to work. nowadays, money so difficult to earn, company not very understanding as well... somemore my exams are next week!

super-duper stress!!!

hello lovedogs
for me, i may consider doing that, cos it's important to bond with children in their 1st year and oso to consider d hsehld income...

Hi all,
just came bk from the gynae. BB is now at 48.1mm. we saw the hand, elbow and the bb is bz moving ard. Gynae say the bb is awake.

hi mich,

how many weeks preggie u into now? this mornin i also got vomit when i brush teeth...vomit out all the gastric juice......yucks!

u working n studying at the same time? plus u preggie? wow!! must be very stress up leh

lovedogs,
i think i'll take additional 2 weeks or 1 month unpaid leave...not sure yet. it'll be not so easy for me to get another job with my current pay. so.....besides, once u have a kid, u've to start saving for the university fund, it'll be very expensive when 18-20 years down the road.

yeah bridget,

once got baby, have to really start planning financially for bb....
me too....with my current job scope n limited industries and current pay, definitely not easy to find one again if i were to stop work for a few yrs

think i go
kao_sleep.gif
.....zzzzz....very sleepy now

I also just went to see my gynae. Am 8 weeks now. Measuring 1.52 cm. I cant really tell which part is which but my doc very sharp. He can point out to me where is the head, body, hands and legs. So cute

kao_yawn.gif

so tired.....just wake up....then super hungry....my hubby fried egg n i eat with bread....eat 3 slices with a pack of milo.....like still hungry like tat......

jesmine,
just a few more days u going 12 wks liao......1st trimester.....so fast....
happy.gif

wow, some of you have 1 week MC...so shiok, can rest at home. I think everyone is always more kan cheong abt the 1st pregnancy. When it comes to the second one, everyone is behaving as though I'm not pregnant leh. Even HB doesnt seem as excited.

MTBs, enjoy the days when you can sleep and relax. Once #2 comes, being pregnant is no fun when you have to take care of #1 at the same time and always suffering from lack of sleep! haha

halo mommies.....

Me on MC today too. Really too tired to pick myself up for work today. End up I slept thru the morning and only wake up at noon for some food. After dat went back to sleep again. Now just woke up. Still feeling tired though. Wonder if its cos I slept too much. Thing is I have not much appetite though I feel hungry. Also, phobia of the vomitting later and really dun feel like eating. Had a fall yest and now my knee hurts.

happy mum
yeah, I am on MC for this week..resting at home.
happy.gif

ice queen
Are you ok? must be careful..knee hurt, must put oilment...
happy.gif

bridget
understand the feeling...when in office..super tired...like Z monster always attacking me. ha ha....always dozing after lunch.

cheezel:
me into Wk 12. haven't seen my gynae since week 9. He'll only see me next Mon, end of Wk 12 into Wk 13. Quite worried cos din c gynae for long time. dunno how he/she's like growing inside me.

Ya, actually this preg is quite unplanned for
kao_shy.gif

cos wanted to do family planning aft my graduation next Feb, but who knows, it's a pleasant gift...
anyway, my ms came in Wk 8, but today is the worst with long vomit session.
think my body's telling me to rest more, cos hectic work, exams & bb - really not ez.. i'm amazed myself.

Ice Queen:
hope ur fall is not something to be alarm. Take real good care.

Jus had my fix of vomit....really cham. Drank a glass of ribena in and vomit the ribena out.

Ya, the fall was quite bad and theres a big patch of scratch on my knee cap now. Had a fright yest after I fell down on the steps and quickly call my doc to ask if I need to go see him. Luckily he say no bleeding or tummy ache is okay. No need to see him. Yest the scratch was ok, but today wake up got yellow pus, so went to see the GP to apply some cream. Dunnoe if the fall got scare the bb or not. Must really take care. Was blaming myself why so careless yest and hubby keep assuring me that if doc says its okay den no need to blame myself.
sad.gif

I just woke up from sleep, called for Mcdonald's delivery...feeling nausea and giddy to go out & ta bao.

mich,
if too stressed, maybe u wanna defer your exams?

Ice Queen,
must take care wor. Don't blame yourself,u didnt want this to happen.

Ladies, had ur dinner already?

hey ice queen,
how come fall? must take care ah....the wound will be quite painful when healing....got medication to apply anot?

mich,
like tat ur EDD is in april? like jesmine? think u prob tired out fr the hectic schedule....must remember to rest well hor.

precious moments,
just had my dinner.....ur hubby go work liao ah, thats y u alone at home? ur hse there got coffeeshop or malls? else have to walk a distance to buy also troublesome.....

oh dear ice queen, u ok? must take care ok... do u feel weak without much food retained in your body? really cham.... i hope your MS spell will be over soon.

me on the contrary... i juz overate for dinner. think i was too greedy.. after a plate of fried hokkien mee...told hb to get me another plate of rojak...in the end now, i feel so bloated... and i juz recovered from gastric. I am a natural glut..perhaps that's why i nvr suffer from MS.. coz how can a glutton like me bear to vomit out the food? feel like a pig again...

i think i must be 49kg by now...prior to pregnancy, i was only 45kg...wonder can i ever gain back that kind of weight..

as for quitting after delivery... i think i asked it as a spur of a moment as I really dislike my current company.. hence... i am mustering all kind of excuses to convince myself to quit. But I die die wanna get the 12-week paid maternity leave..so I will try my best to tong... I agree with the MTBs here saying that after birth of baby, financial planning is even more impt. how i wish life isn't so realistic.

lovedogs,
u so slim ah....45kg nia. so envy. hehe....u really can eat wor.....but think its ok la...its gd that u have appetite. my mil always tell me wat i wanna eat just eat....u better take care of ur gastric wor....dun play play.

i just had dinner @ 7....now so hungry that i feel my gastric juice coming out fr my throat....its like churning inside n makes me feel like vomitting.now eating 2 slice of bread with kaya.....feel like eating cup noodle but lazy to boil water.

oh dear, I can feel the naseous feeling coming....did u ladies lose the appetite first and taste bud as well...been eating well for the past 2 weeks....now feel got gas in my chest..going to merlion my dinner....
sad.gif

blueblue,

it helps if u burp out the gas.....me now always burp ....sometime burp loud loud when at hm...my hubby say i like dinosaur...hehe

cheezel:

my EDD is actually 1 May (really no joke, Labour Day man...) but guess may be earlier like in all cases...

precious:

I thought of deferring too... but when i found out abt my preg, it's already 3/4 into my 2nd course term, so no point, so near to exams, might as well finish exam. but if fail my exams, dun really bother, cos i dun want to stress myself. come to think abt it, bb will benefit, cos i so hardworking, transferring all my study stuffs to bb.

Blueblue:

Yes, MS comes ard Wk 8. No appetite, then taste bud will feel numb, nothing seems to taste good. Agreed with Cheezel, if wanna burp, just burp, cos it makes u feel better, otherwise take a gassy drink with lots of ice, it'll help!

girls... just curious over this question: when u vomit, how did ur man feel?

my man actually feel dejected that he said he's sorry to make me go thru all these and can't help. So sweet
kao_love.gif

So I told him to help me by patting my back to help induce the vomit faster...

Sadist rite?! Muahaha....

Back