(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

Kris,

I've transferred $30 to you. Have you received it?

Augleo,
Think I really miss out lots of fun that are happening here for the past few weeks. What guessing game are you playing here? Sounds so fun. Can I join in? :p

hi fransea,
schl holiday starts, u hv more free time or busy with ur new home?
sure, welcome to join us in the fun.
will send the pix link to u.
but hor....this 1st bride album guessing "game" will be CLOSING tomr 16 Nov 12pm.
submit ur guess to me fast.
happy.gif

Jmon,
i'm surprised i got 6 correct.. tks to the clues actually.. but for #3 bride, i still cant put a name to her.. so pretty wor.. gd complexion indeed.. u SAHM for 3 days liao? Not ez hor, like so many things to do..

Michk,
u pretty mah so high profile lor.. kekeke.. actually i wldn't b able to recognise u if i had not seen your earlier pics leh.. hahaha.. tricky leh u..

<font color="ff0000">Kris</font>
To Account POSB Savings
035-39592-0 Kris
Amount S$30.00
Transaction Reference 1441478872

Thanks
happy.gif

HarbourFront Gymboree Class on 15 Dec / Sat 10am
1. darbebe (ok)
2. EE (ok)
3. Dlim (OK)
4. caicai <ok>
5. Mrs Lai (?)
6. Cool Daughter (?)
7. FongFong (?)
8. May Loh (ok)
9. Catherine Ong(?)
10. Sandwich (ok)

hi mummies

need to ask you all for advice.

my girl has been crying and wailing non-stop this 2 nights juz before her bedtime. last nite was quite bad - she was crying non-stop for 45 mins! it was most stressful. in the end, i rubbed some massage oil on her tummy and she fell asleep shortly. i've no idea what was the problem but my MIL thinks it's the frozen sweet potato i've been giving her. i don't think so coz' i've been giving her that for the last few days. in the end, i threw away my bottle of expressed breast milk wh i fed her juz b4 she got so cranky - juz to be sure it's not coz of that.
tonite she was quite cranky again, and started crying but wasn't as bad as last nite. i rubbed oil on her tummy much earlier so i don't think it's wind. not sure if it's coz she's teething.

so, am juz wondering if anyone has similar experience to share?

who is going for Taka lunch tomolo? i shd be able to go..
meet 12 or 1pm? so far i can only recog Michk, *mich*, sandwich, kelley, ixora, cindy..

blueroti
my MIL say sweet potato actually causes wind. but not sure if is related to sucking of iced potato lah
cld be teething too.

Kelley
Congrats! Wish you a blissful marriage!

Traz
You're damn funny leh. Anyway, not only your hubby is always sleepy. I think most of our hubby are sleepy pigs lor.
I wanna try the plum puree for my bb also leh.

Constipation
Talking about constipation, my bb experienced her first today. So poor thing leh, the way she tried with all her might to push the shit out but got stuck at her anus. She cried and perspire and there's nothing I can do except to hug her while she sat on her potty and clung on me tight. She cried for at least 15 mins ok. So poor thing leh. Then I also very wu-nai sat down on the toilet floor and hug her to at least comfort her lor. At the end of the battle, her poor pi pi is so red and swollen leh. Then 2 more poos during the day, 1 a bit hard and the last is pasty one. *relieve*
Btw, do you know about this 'atomic bomb' thingy? It's a little capsule of liquid to relieve constipation one. You pump into the anus, hold the liquid for awhile and it'll ease the constipation. Wonder if can use that for bb?

Meet Up tomorrow
Sorry gals, can't join you all tomorrow. Enjoy yourselves k. I'll catch up with you the next time. Btw, check out the X'mas fair got anything nice or not k.

FOX warehouse sale
Today I went again. Spent another $31. Shiong ah..

Augleo
I got 6 bingo also mah. Why u nv post my result one. So unfair.

FOX warehouse sale
I went to the sales yesterday, very disappointed lei, not much stock left, hopefully they will replenish new stock soon.

Chris

I have trf $30 via ATM this morning about 6.30am, pls confirm receipt.

darbebe

Can u pass me the rompers when we meet at TUMBLETOTS trial?
happy.gif

Im like the red pokka dots romper too, can sell to me?

Augleo,
What time will the 8 Dec party start?
I just found out I've gotta go back to work on that sat! May not join. Sian ah! So frustrating cos I've been looking forward to meeting everybody...

Good morning mummies,
Closing of the 1st guessing game will b extended to today 16 Nov = 2pm.
pls send in ur answers.

till now only Mrs Lai n Bububear hv completed the 11 guess.

Result:
michk = 7 bingo
Catherine = 5 bingo
Kimsansoon = 2 bingo
EE = 7 bingo
taro = 6 bingo
Cai2 = 5 bingo
Dlim = 2 bingo
Ixora = 7 bingo
Michele = 4 bingo
Sandwich = 2 bingo
HappyBB = 1 bingo
Mrs Lai = 4 bingo
aprilmum = 3 bingo
Jesmine = 1 bingo
Cindy = 5 bingo
Bububear = 5 bingo
Gene = 6 bingo
Springdance = 4 bingo
Cherryteq = 5 bingo

Augleo
Why i got only 7 bingo huh, should be 8 right? My last 2 guess correct ma.

darbebe
No worried, just bring along, k? Thq
Michelle got so many bb cloths liao, still want to chop?

EE, actually before I went to the sale, she already tell me to buy for her. But I cannot find the pink colour with the size that she want, sO I bought a red one for her and she is fine with it lor.

Ok, I bring it along with me on sun.
happy.gif

i didn't really read archives, can only see u all buzy playing guessing mummies game.. where huh?? i want to go see..kekkeek

thanks for all the well wishes!!!

Augleo
Ill send you the pix from HOME this weekend. :p

Gene
I think the atomic bomb thingy for adult to use onlytoo strong for babies. My mum use it b4.

Try feeding water to Gladys throughout the day and also make some fruit juices for her eg apple juice. By the way, yesterday Traz was sharing that her baby after eating plum puree can pooso you may wanna try too.
happy.gif

Hi all,

So latest update for the trial will be:

Tumble tots Singapore - Gymbabes

http://www.tumbletots.com.sg/index.php?menu=2&main=ourprogram_physicalplay

TUMBLE TOTS SIN MING CENTRE
6 SIN MING ROAD
#01-12 SIN MING PLAZA TOWER 2
SINGAPORE 575585

Date
2 slots - 17 & 18 Nov

Cost
$23 per baby
Program Outline
- warm up baby massage
- developmental exercises
- music & rhymes
- explore and try equipments
- closing songs and rhymes

Please indicate your interest. Slots will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.

17 Nov (11.30am - 12.15pm)
1. Gene
2. Catherine (tft)
3. Catherine (tft)'s friend
4. mindy
5. michellek
6. Mrs Chia
7. SquigglyTofu
8. EE (TBC)
9. Kimsamsoon

18 Nov (3.30pm - 4.15pm)
1. Dreamygal
2. Hapybaby
3. Darbebe
4. Springdance
5. Kris
6. Cool_daughter
7. Jesmine
8. Serene
9. Ambery

<font color="ff0000">Please let me know if i missed out anyone or if there is any error.</font>

- Daddy and mummy can both go in but not granny, uncle and maid.
- Camera are welcome but not videocam.
- Trial fee to be paid on the day of the trial.
- Since its the flu season, would appreciate if your baby or yourself is not feeling well, do give this trial a miss. There will be more coming up.

This morning like forum not many ppl around....

Anyway, mummies who are keen to meet up today. Me & Kris would be @ Cha Chan Ting @ B1 of Taka by 12pm. If cannot find the place or us can call me @ nine eight four four five nine one three. No salesman/saleswomen to call!! Heehee

GRAYBECKY
Oppss realise I forgot to put the fees in the post. Its $23 for baby.. FOC for Daddy & Mummy.

TUMBLETOTS AT JURONG EAST

Date: 24 Nov 2007, Saturday
Venue:
Tumble Tots Jurong East Centre
Blk 134 Jurong East St 13 #04-309E
S'pore 600134
(near to CPF Building)
Time: 2.30pm 3.15pm
Fees: $23 per baby (FOC for Daddy & Mummy)
Min. number sufficient to form a class: 6 babies (can go up to maximum of 10)

1. Springdance
2. Cheezel (to be confirmed)
3. Dlim (tbc)

Gene: Last time when bbM was 3 months old, he also have constipation problem. I brought him to pd, he precribed this medicine that had to be inserted into bb's anus. Then hold for 1min, bb would pass motion...very fast one...

Can I ask those mummies who had prepared pumpkin, sweet potatoes,etc for their bb to try. Do yr bb passes lotsa of "toxic" gas afterwards?? Cos my bbM does and I'm worried whether these vegetables introduced air in his stomach...

Michele: Are u free to play mj?? I can't find any mj kaki leh....

Helping Dreamygal to update...

So latest update for the trial will be:

Tumble tots Singapore - Gymbabes

http://www.tumbletots.com.sg/index.php?menu=2&main=ourprogram_physicalplay

TUMBLE TOTS SIN MING CENTRE
6 SIN MING ROAD
#01-12 SIN MING PLAZA TOWER 2
SINGAPORE 575585

Date
2 slots - 17 & 18 Nov

Cost
$23 per baby
Program Outline
- warm up baby massage
- developmental exercises
- music & rhymes
- explore and try equipments
- closing songs and rhymes

Please indicate your interest. Slots will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.

17 Nov (11.30am - 12.15pm)
1. Gene
2. Catherine (tft)
3. Catherine (tft)'s friend
4. mindy
5. michellek
6. Mrs Chia
7. SquigglyTofu
8. EE (TBC)
9. Kimsamsoon

18 Nov (3.30pm - 4.15pm)
1. Dreamygal
2. Hapybaby
3. Darbebe
4. blueblue
5. Kris
6. Cool_daughter
7. Jesmine
8. Serene
9. Ambery

Please let me know if i missed out anyone or if there is any error.

- Daddy and mummy can both go in but not granny, uncle and maid.
- Camera are welcome but not videocam.
- Trial fee to be paid on the day of the trial.
- Since its the flu season, would appreciate if your baby or yourself is not feeling well, do give this trial a miss. There will be more coming up.

Michk,
yah the #4 very mysterious...
the pink pokka dots romper cannot fit bbK ah? u gotta sell away and ask darbebe to buy a bigger one.. like darbebe, i only saw red one..

Gene,
u went dwn to the sale 2nd time? very tempting hor? i feel like going dwn again too.. mayb nx wk..

Augleo,
I got 7 bingo? hmmm... not bad liao.. kekeke.. waiting for the results to be revealed.. see who's the mysterious #4.. hahaha

Catherine,
bb jo din really pass lotsa gas after pumpkin or sweet potato meals leh.. but her sai4 very stinky.. yucks!
yday i gave her gnor2 fish, her whole mouth so fishy.. this morning the sai4 oso very fishy.. poor mummy..

Catherine: sweet potato got alot of wind one.. so don't give too much ya..

ANY MUMMIES USED CONFINEMENT LADY DURING CONFINMENT? I LOOKING FOR ONE FOR MY SISTER.. GOT ANY CONTACTS??

Kelley, Augleo consolidated 11 mummies wedding photo and let us guess who is who lor.

I PM you the link. You play along with us. Dateline is today 2pm.
happy.gif

hi kelley,

congrats on ur ROM!
happy.gif

RE: Confinement Lady
I got minor depression caused by my CL. thus, i can't recommend her. personally, i dun find her OK.

my friend highly recommended her CL to me but she was booked by others.
Name: Meiyi
SG # 90044689
MY# 016-6577 682
try calling her. good luck ya!

catherine
i got your no. liao.. i shd be going if no last min meeting.

Fart..
my boy also fart alot esp at nite. think shd be due to those veg that we add in porridge

Blueroti: Since bbM is 3 months old, he's been crying non-stop whenever we goes to my parents or pils' houses @ night for dinner(& we go almost everyday!!) We tried everything!! (Feed him, carry to sleep, put Ru Yi You,etc) It so bad that ppl staying @ 12 floor can hear him crying at ground level. I even tried to bring him to pychologist...

Then, we tried to let him have a short nap around 5pm. Fed him @ 7pm. Let him play/entertain him if he doesn't wanta sleep, etc. Now gradually better but until now, we still donno what's wrong...sigh...guess it's just part of his growing stage.

Back