(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

fen9983

Hi, I am in my 6 weeks of pregancy. Baby will be due in 7 April 07. any one wanna join in this thread

Hi fen, happy to join this thread and share our experience & thoughts of motherhood
happy.gif

How are you feeling so far?
I'm going for my next checkup tomorrow and i shd be 7th weeks already. My EDD shd be 2 April 2007.
I'm still having MS, went to see gynae on Tues, gynae suggested me to admit hospital for drip to prevent dehydration but i'm worried over my 2boys at home, hence still on my anti-MS pills.
Hopefully its a passing phrase and soon i can get over this phrase.
take care

fen & jessie, Hi!

This is my first pregnancy after trying for 2 years, excited and nervous (!!!)...I am 7 weeks now and EDD is 3 April 07...not much MS, and kind of worry if that's normal...

Jessie, your MS sounds serious huh, what happen?

hi.. hopefully i can join you ladies tomolo when i confirm my pregnancy tomolo with Doc
happy.gif

btw.. i do not have any MS.. which is making me worried too.. wonder if there any baby at all.

at same time.. i do not have any spotting. wonder is spotting a natural thing coz its implantation of the foetus.. so no spotting no foetus? sorry, juz worried after readin so much stuff on miscarry, ectopic preg, ms, spotting..

i realised that when i get hungy, i feel terrible, whole body like jelly..
when i am full.. felt so bloated and feel like puking..

hello my edd 18 april 07. this is my 2nd preg. haven't been to doc yet cos she's on long leave.

wow jessie 3rd kid. how old are your 2 boys? mine's 15mths.

hi apr mummies,

im also in my 7th weeks, edd is 3rd Apr 07. No MS, only feels tired esp in the evening and nausea after meals. but this morning just feels weird and nausea..

hello to all april mtb,

jessie, my edd also 2 april. same as urs
happy.gif

but i heard from friends that 1st baby likely to be earlier.

i went to see my gyne on monday. can hear baby's heart beat already .... so exciting

Hello all the mummies-to-be,
every child is different just as every pregnancy. I din't hv any MS for my 1st child other than spotting. 2nd one MS till ard 14wk! This 3rd one hv been giving me a hard time last 2wks over MS ha.. Hopefully it gets over real soon.
EDD is just a guide, infact my last 2pregnancy i delivered both my kids earlier ard 36wks plus.
take care all
happy.gif

hi MTBs,

this is my first pregnancy..do not know wat to expect. we are 7 weeks now, if deliver around 36 weeks, still have 29 weeks to go!! feelin super tired today.. back is cracking! office full of sick pple, coughing and sneezing.. im getting paranoid. heard we cnt be on medication during pregnancy..i'm just hoping for a healthy baby..wonder whether the stress from work will affect the growth of the fetus?

jessie, how was your appointment with the doc? still having bad MS?

hi i am new here. First pregnancy.. How to do u calculate the edd and which week u r in now? I think i am in my 6-7 weeks.

No MS for me but feel tired easily and sleepy....

hi rainbow,

you need to know when was your last menstration. from then count the weeks that has passed since.

hi MTBs!!!

I am 7 weeks nows! EDD is 6th april. I have a boy who is 16mths soon also.. REally dunno how i will cope.

Hi jessie, seen like u are the most experience among us le... for those who are same like me, 1 baby we gt a lot to learn from the rest of the mummy who gt expereince man..
in fact i dun really have MS just dat i am very emotion hurt by the customer lei.. wat lau.. haha...who gt the same as me.. april 7 ??haha

Hi wenthena, we fall almost the same due date.. which hospital will u be given birth @?
me likely to be at mt alveria.

has anyone checked out maternitymall.com? there are some nice maternity wear. can check the sale section. can do spree. hee hee!

Hi all! I'm also in my 7th week! Very exciting... first baby! EDD is 05 04 07 and I chose to go to raffles hospital. gynae is DR YG Tan

Hi ladies,

I visited gynae at 6 weeks...she did only ultrasound to scan the embroyo...but shouldn't the gynae request blood test to check our pregnancy hormone is healthy or not? cos' heard some ladies received some hormones jabs to support pregnancy....would like to understand who need or don't need it...

hi ladies
Gynae confirm my preg! yay! EDD on 9 Apr07. Just entered 6th weeks

yesterday can only detect the embroyo.. which is 3.3mm long.. ar.. make me wanna cry when i saw the scan coz this is really a miracle for us after 3 yrs.

btw, can't detect heartbeat yet as Doc say its too early.. really pray hard that we will see it in 2 weeks time.

Stileto
i din don blood test or jabs.. maybe your pregnancy is healthy so no need to do.. anyway you got no spotting rite? shd be quite safe.

ladies..
do you move your bowel frequently compared to before? arrgh.. i pass motion 2-3 times a day! Doc say its ok.. but wonder why some of them say preggies will have constipation. i am totally opposite

i feel sleepy throughout the day leh.. its fatigue i guess.. felt bad went we went out dinner with a fren.. was quiet coz dammed tired.. so she thinks i m in bad mood as we hv not told her abt my pregnancy yet. felt so bad abt it
sad.gif

ValC,

I missed period for 3mth laio mah so i thought I should be due March. Turns out it is just my period irregular. You also have a 15mth old?? What's his name? post pic leh!
happy.gif

Fen,

I also like Mt A as nearer to my place.. However, I going back same gynae and he only do mt E now.

Stileto,

For my 1st preg, I didn't do the blood test. But this time, when i went to gynae at 5w3d, there was no fetal pole seen and the gestational bag had this pointed side to it. According to my gynae, it was trying to expel the 'products of conception'. So I did the HCG and progetsterone blood test. Thank goodness turn out fine! At the same time, I am still on progesterone pills to 'stabilise' the pregnancy. Just went back at 6d6w and voila! baby sitting nicely there at 0.99cmCRL with a heartbeat and in a more rounded up water bag! happy
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

I'm also expecting no 2. EDD is 11 Apr 07. My older boy is turning 15 months.

Went for checkup last week but can only see the yolk sac. My gynae said it is still early and we should be able to see the fetus and heartbeat during my next visit at week 8.

As compare to when I was carrying my boy, this pregnancy seems to be so much easier. I remember I vomited like a merlion during my last pregnancy but this pregnacy seems to be symptomless. No nausea and no sore boobs. Maybe I should be glad but I can't help but worry.. because I had a miscarriage before pregnant with my boy. That pregnancy was also symptomless.
Anyway, I will try to stay positive.. hope everything goes well.

Hi page up,
dun worry so much ok.. must stay positive ok.. we are here to encourage one another. me also no ms ma.. onli my breast very hard and pain.. stomach somex also like suddenly pain dun noe e reasons tink will be going to see the gynae next week to ensure that baby is alright inside my stomach. so scare also..

hi ling, is ok... can check wif u are u born in the year of 1983?? haha.. me also lei.. when are u due and which hospital will u be staying ?

wenthena, too bad.. i tot we are in the same hospital.. haha.. nvm.. when on maternity leave can come online chat more often lor.. haha

page up,

I jialat lahh.. Both pregnancies also merlion.. That day just performed at a hawker centre. Disgust everybody out of the blue including myself! Our boys almost same age hor??
happy.gif

Fen,

I born 1984! and I sahm... can chat chat chat as long as baby sleep! hehe

wow, so young mummies. good for keeping up with the toddlers. i'm so exhausted half the time.

wenthena, haha u very funny lei.. somemore mother of two liao.. fortunate lei.. haha.. okok.. if we happen to be free or nothing to do can online as and when we like and caht non stop..

Hi fen,

ya, will try to stay positive.

Hi wenthena,

hehehe, both our boys are roooster boys. Should be very active now? Mine is quite a handful.
I think being young mothers is good, because by the time you reach my age, your kids will be in school liow. I agreed with ValC, keeping up the toddlers is exhausting. Especially now, I practically leave my boy to my maid's care because I get tired easily.

I will most likely deliver my child at Mt E too because gynae only do Mt E.

JL,

no spotting for me , only nasuaeous in evening and hungry pangs...ha.

wenthena & fen,
wow, you girls are really young mothers by today's standard!!! "taste the bitter then the sweet concept" huh...

wenthena,
ya very comforting to see that bb is all well inside..

pageup,

ya, miscarriage or missed abortion is one worry and that's why I chose not to tell anyone about the pregnancy except immediate family members...god bless us a smooth 9 months!

many experienced mummies here.. can ask for advise.

went shopping today thinking of buying some maternity work clothes cos all my suits are getting tight.. but cnt find anything..any idea where we can get smart work wear? not too sure whether im gaining too much weight at 8 weeks..tummy showing.. very obvious..

hi stileto,
ya admit that we are young mummy to be.. cos me born in the year of pig same as my hubby.. intend to have a pig baby.. by the x april if everythings goes smoothly our pig baby will arrive liao.. i am kind of looking forward to see the gp soon as i went there at my 5 weeks cannot see anythings.. by nw 7 weeks i tink should be getting to see something le la..

Hi celc,
i tink i am also like u lei.. my tummy can show liao.. i am onli 7 weeks nw.. but my shirt still can go in la.. but nt my bottom lei..
i have gone to buy bigger size bra liao.. feel dat i am heavy nw

hi fen,

did the doc use the vaginal ultrasound? that is clearer. when my doc use the abdomen ultrasound she can only see the sac but when she use v-scan can see the yolk sac,bb and heartbeat. maybe you can request that

Hi stileto,
does the GP doctor provides this also? i tink he use the normal scan during my 1st visit to him.. i tot will be better to go to the gynae but the gynae that i wanna see, start the package after 20 weeks lei.. heard from my friend if i will to see him before that i need to prepared almost 100 plus to 200.. dun noe wan to do dat anot lei

fen,

sorry mine scans were from gynae. GP doesn't have the service i think. ya each visit to gynae will need to spent about $100 (consultation $60+ultrasound $40 plus vitamins $10)...

good to have the checkup once a month to ensure bb growing well...

my 1st checkup to confirm preg with gynae cost me $138!! guess subsequent consultation fee will be cheaper.
then when we cross 12 weeks, we can sign their package which incl unlimited visits to the gynae.

hi ladies,

just as i was worrying about lack of symptom, I experience the 1st wave of nausea last evening. Vomited out the milo I drank, luckily it is not expensive stuff like birdnest or sharkfin.. hee hee

Hi fen, I would recommend to get nursing bra even though the bra experts wouldn't agree with me. They are more comfy than normal bra and can be use after childbirth. I got the local brand from springz maternity during my last pregnancy and am still wearing them.

hi pageup,

hope you are feeling better. i have yet to experience MS.. getting bit worried why. just feels nausea all the time..

Back