(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

jaxe
Drapolene vs Desitin Creamy
Drapolene need to reapply with ea diaper change. easily wash off
Desitin Creamy can stay on for at least 2 diaper change.
i use Desitin. u can try Johnson's nappy cream (blue cap, white tube). the oxide content (which is why the creams r white) is abt the same. i've used before. also there's another brand at the pharmacy - Smith+Nephew.

morning all..

QQ : ya lor... but dunno leh.. after this incident .. i think he quite petty leh.. Sigh..

Jaxe : my ger also got a lot of rashes on her neck due to sweat.. I tried using a lot of things liaoz.. nothing works really well.. the doctor's cream is actually good.. i forgot the name.. but now i used the anesia powder .. its works well too.. her rashes is better den before..

I need to change maid again.. i very sianz.. Sigh...

on monday my sofa came.. I rush home.. den when i reach home.. i saw the maid feeding Tiff.. and den i go into the kitchen to see!!!!! that the fire is BIG and the soup is all dried up!!!!!!!! and i dun think she will see it until she finishes feeding the baby lor!!! very dangerous leh!!!!

den when i was in HK.. i was told that.. when my hubby went to work the next morning.. the main door open big! and the gate never lock!!! the nite before she waited for my mum to go up my house.. den when my mum came.. my mum when to bathe.. den the maid went to zzz w/o closing the door and lock the gate!! HOW TO FORGIVE LIKE THAT ??!?!?!?

i am very very very very tired
sad.gif

AMARA LUNCH!
i'll be early, bcos my lunch hr starts at 12nn and i'll probably go earlier to avoid paying ERP. i go jalan jalan 1st.

pax,
I "upgraded" from Mag Mag to muchkin bottles also for the same reason ... tired from keep refilling, hahaha!

star: hmmm. u have a point! kekeke.. but i find myself 'cutting' teng's portion leh.. as in i thnk he can eat more than 1 mac hotcake leh. but i stopped him. coz he just had his breakfast like 1 hour ago?! he just open his mouth eat all day one.. then cheerios.. keep stuffing himself with it leh.. then i got to take it away from him.. tha tboy ah.. jia let leh him..

then hor. he is getting very funny.. when at the dining table with us. he will guai guai eat his own food.. but then when our food comes.. he pattern liao.. he wants to eat what we are eating..

if i have rice.. then can try to mix some into his food and try to feed him...but he will still point point, want rice and when his own food, refused to open the mouth!.. so go to trick him.. or let him see there is indeed rice on his spoon.. then he opens mouth eat..

if the food we having no way i will feed him.. then he wil whine a bit.. but when i use our utensils to feed him, he will open his mouth to eat his own food again! wah biang! *Fainted* this mr kong teng teng..

pax: to add on to ur french toast recipe.. add a little grated nutmeg? smells heavenly!
happy.gif

Jaxe: Another mum on the sep 08 thread is organising a drugstore spree at the moment. If you want to get the desitin, I will tie you both together. Let me know..
happy.gif

Astro:
She lie tummy down on me. she was like straddling me, legs and hands dangling off my sides, i held her tight lor, then use pillow to kiap both my sides.. anyway if she roll off, she will just down to the bed area beside me.. save lah. ya she heavy but i can still breath leh.. hahah

bbmarch,
U willing to spend $ on classes and not willing to spend S$5.50 on a cup?? LOL.

carol,
Ok. We confirm when its closer to the date on time and location to meet on that morning.
happy.gif

traz,
u the mummy with 2 boys? (sorry, my memory v poor).

Astro,
Ulu place - checked
Strong gale and storm - checked
Terribly inaccessable - checked
Need i say more.
happy.gif

Yar, I find that i am more suited to be a FTWM. If i am a SAHM, i might be reported as a abusing mother! LOL.

Jaxe,
I have extra tube onhand. If u wan, u let me know how to pass to u.
happy.gif

Pax,
JI always suffer from tunderstorm and the worst wet weather. I tink it the fact we are surrounded by sea and its near to the monsoon and dunno wad wind. Even as i type now, i need to pee but am resisting it coz of the wetness outside. LOL.

nana,
Maid can be a pain at times. Dun be upset lar. Come here and rant. Its helps in relieving stress.
happy.gif

Can start another poll? recent article, if mommy eat breakfast regularly, higher chance of expecting boy.
Yes: 1 (carol) : NO, 3 (astro, bbgal, linda)

hi hi..
JJ joining us for lunch tomorrow.

bbmouse, gymboree i not yet go see.

and breakfast or not?
my answer is NO to the survey. I've been a breakfast person last time. still strike gal gal.
happy.gif
haha! but nowadays i dun eat breakfast so diligently. last time i MUST eat breakfast otherwise no energy to do things.

astro wat time u reach home tonight?
finally u wanna collect your tupper liao.

nana, your maid is so so so... wah!! fire leh!
the door one, happened many times at my house liao. sometimes bil or sil left home in a hurry and th ekeys will still dangling there. sigh! no eye see.

huajing. why bil sil have my key?
bil stayed at my house before last time. so he kept the key la
sil? staying with me now, of course she has keys to my house.

astro
teng sound jus like M. last time we got to use our spoon to feed him his meals. Jo's not so bad, she's not demanding to eat our food, but she must have smthg to eat while we r eating. she loves fish! she finished half a small promfret last nite while i was having dinner! my mom also commented that she loves fish more than other meats. she loves to eat, eat almost anythg. and when she has enuf, she'll shake her head. damn cute!

good suggestion on nutmeg. i dun have that, probably add some all-spice. thks! i also like to put a small piece of cheese on the warm french toast. it'll melt a little and taste great.

Recent article poll: I haven't changed much of my eating habits. Had a girl before and now a boy. So where do I fit in?? I guess that's a NO?

re: Breakfast during preg
i have bkf every morning, it's more or less, so i guess it's a NO for me. like astro, i feel that eating bkf has no correlation with bb gender.

Astro,
I tink most kids are the same. Remember "the grass is always greener on the other side".
Nowadays, Lett makans 1st and we have our dinner after her. The 'puppy' gal will hover ard the dinning table asking for food while we eat. And once u stuff something into her mouth, she trots off to play and return shortly for food! LOL

Pax, ERP there start from what time?

my colig already placed order for muffins liao. then i think i go ther ebuy muffins first. then put in car, then walk to amara. haha! then most prob park at the TP there.

Pax : my mum use to go up everyday to oversee the maid and my ger.. becos she works nite shift.. den after she lost her job.. den now she got another job.. she has not been going up since i move house.. SIGH..

Linda.. : hope so.. very fustrated.. since tiff birth til now.. i have changed.. this is the 3rd maid liaoz.. if my temper last time.. she would have gone long long long time ago.. no need to wait til today.. going to 4 months liaoz..

I need to change maid.. den need to take leave to train etc etc.. Sigh..

QQ : yes lor.. FIRE leh!!! den i ask her.. if really catch fire.. u think ur stupid hands will be intime to take the keys open the gate and carry tiff run out or u will carry tiff in ur hands and put out the fire.. I wanna pengz liaoz..

Linda: Hey, what you described is exactly what Anna does everyday during my dinner time. I will give her some food in her mouth, she will take it, nods her head really hard, then walks off, coming back only when she has finished whatever she has in her mouth!
happy.gif
Kekeke...

Re: JapBags
2nd shipments arrived SG...hohooo...juz in time to pass to you gals this weekend! So happy!

KateSpade having sales, anybody wan2 organise spree? I'm afraid i cannot manage, if someone can offer me advice on Vpost code etc. I dun mind.

Astro
Dun worry I will pass urs to Joelle

BBgirl
My hubby will meet u next tues ok? To pass u urs n Pax's.

Autumn
Have u recover? If u need to rest on Sat, I will keep yr stuff 1st till next meet up. Ur loot (Mejo/Autumn/Star) quite a lot & I need transportation. Dun worry i wont charge u warehouse cost :p

QQ
no ERP charge fr 10am-12nn. after that it's 50c for 12nn to 1230pm. then 1230pm to 430pm, it's $1.00

Linda
at least Lett will go and play. Jo will insist on sitting in her chair at the table! bcos she ask for the next spoon even before she fin watever in her mouth... that's how tam giak Jo is! wahahahaha!

reminded me of my ah tian two days ago. she was wacthing hi-fi whil ei was busy.
then my housemate was eating blueberry. she went to get blueberry from her then went back for her hi-five. finished liao then repeat again. until her bowl has no more blueberry inside, then she guai guai continue with her dancing.
can this called multitask??? haha!

Angel, bbmouse
is my loot with bbmouse liao? i still need to pass her ur tuppers. if my loot not with her yet, it's ok. i'll pick up tog with my LSS bags.

Pax: No, the jap bags loot not with me yet. Yes, we organise another one when LSS arrives. Your batch shd be week after next I think..
How many jap bags do u have?

Angel: Next tues is fine with me!
happy.gif
Thanks.. Let me know the timing.. Yes, will collect for Pax.

angel,
think, u can incld star with mine, collect fm u at zoo, then i juz leave everything in my boot.
star/edde can collect fm my boot on sunday

michelle, how to pass u muffins? u detour to my place before your go home? ok, then place your order. send u email.

L**, i have a feeling its not LSS.

Angel, Pax: Pax, you can pass me Angel's tuppers to be passed to her hubby then. How abt this? I am a "mini-bus" too.. As long as not too heavy or bulky to carry, no prob with me..
happy.gif

haha.. just noticed i spelled tuppers wrongly.. kekeke.. guessed i want to combine thermos with tuppers.. so i spelled tumpper! whhahaha!

QQ: ya.. FINALLY i want to get them.. but hor.. i going back later tonight leh. coz tomorrow my sis'bday. need get agift for her.. i sms u later in the day. can?

Pax:kekeke.. hopefully Mr Jiang xiao di can be as smart as M :p and just now i actually wanted to ask.. if u take ur breakfast regularly.. well ur 'twin'bro does.. so i generalise and said u do too! and i amright! kekeke.. so now i need to wait for audrey to prove my pt :p

bbmouse: actually just now i was thinking about ur senario too.. coz someone commented should ask pax or linda if they eat breakfast since they have boys and girls.. then i was wondering to myself.. but cannot ask them leh.. coz they wun 'make a diff'.. coz they can't be changing breakfast habits each time mah. so equal to naught..so with u. i prove my case again :p

kekek. jilat lei me.. getting more and more critical.. occupational hazard :p

nana: u been changing ur maid very often.. is ur agent meeting ur needs and getting a maid who can fit into ur household?

Linda: got it :p far from civilisation huh? :p:p

star: hey. i KPO at ur thermos bp page.. that JLQ806 Shuttle Lunch Jar.. what is that ah?.. can retain heat and comes with a bag ah? that one seemed good..

Tay,

Congrats!!!

Nana,

Aiyoh, sounds bad. Sigh, got maid also difficult. No maid also difficult. Yesterday I have to rush off to deposit my ger at my mom's place in the morning before I go to work as MIL fell sick in the middle of the night. Basically she ironed her two sons' clothes until 3 plus 4 plus then peng shan.

YT switched on the power switch of the Yaolan herself just now!!! I thought she is just playing with the powerpoints and anyhow switch on but after I captured her and started her breakfast, she kept pointing to the yaolan, then I realised that just know, she is fully intending to switch on her yaolan and go to sleep!

QQ
L** refer to the org i'm working in lah.. heee...

Angel
i can pass ur sandwich keepers to QQ or whoever's gg to bird park. u pass my loot to bbmouse, i'll pick up tog with my LSS bags. Thks!

bbmouse
Thks! one sling plus 2 toy baskets.

oh.i see. Pax. now i understand liao. hahahaha~~~~ haha!!!!
nevermind. as long as ERP is not $4-5 that kind can liao. 50cents aiya.. cincai la. as long as i dun get lost and go many rounds and curse myself under the gantry. haha!!

no prob, astro, u sms or call me la. if I'm on my way home, then i can always drop at your block then u come down.

Back from my date with the toilet. I tink i need to get a raincoat with hoods that can be adjusted. The wind still manage to get rain onto my hair and neck. >.<

nana,
I can understand ur predictment. I was in it not too long ago. Luckily i was able to take 2 weeks off to train the new maid.
A good maid is hard to come by. A trusty and good maid is lagi jialat. Spend more time looking and training so that you can be assured.
happy.gif

oh dear, u sprained u toe?? Relac and dun be so gan cheong. RELLLLLAC......

bbmouse,
So Ana is aso a tam jiat bb. 1 good thing is that food can shut Lett up on most occassions, so thats my defense line. LOL.

Pax,
Mabbi coz u gave too little?? I will STUFF her mouth full so that she needs time before she ask for another helping. kekeke...

angel/qq,
actually i been thinking of eating muffins from there since last week. i was off on thurday, so wanted to get, but din drive by sin ming
sad.gif

should have made detour when i went to jacob ballas!

then u mention this morning, i lagi salivating !

Linda
No leh.. i gave a big piece of fish last nite and she was asking for more even before she fin wat i gave her!

Wow..toking abt bfast?
When i was preg, i can eat alot for bfast...fried bee hoon + bread. Now not preg, i oso must eat bfast. Can finish 2 bread buns or 1 char siew bao + 1 soon kueh. No wonder i cannot slim down.
sad.gif

angel steady, still have the address. haha!

ok la. get back to work.
today raining, i can't do much cause my work involved me going out under the sun!

Linda: Water can also do the trick with Anna. She loves to drink water! If she starts to look for sympathy when she knocks herself at the table side, or if she falls on the floor, we give her water, she will then keep quiet.
They are so easy to please at this age. Hahahah..
happy.gif

Back