(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

mbb

Alysia is soooooooooo pretty!!
happy.gif

Mbb,
she does not look like one month old, super steady looking leh, wat u feed her ;)? I remember Meg was always one of the fastest to flip, walk, etc. You have another genius baby. So pretty too, like the mummy.

Mummies
so excited to meet up tmr. Yipee!

<font color="119911">bloom</font>,
think cannot make it cos bb jab is at 1140am. thks. anyway, town area is too far for me.

<font color="119911">fizz</font>,
congrats. jiayou in bf.

Mbb,
Your ALysia is gorgeous and so chubby!

Ladies,
Forgot that I have a business lunch tomorrow, so can't meet u ladies
sad.gif
Do plan for another one before Sylk leaves! How long will you be here for?

Jen,
u give me ur email.. hubby gave me a long list of agencies.. i forward to you..

mbb,
Alysia sooo pretty..
happy.gif
wah... now u house got 3 pretty ladies liao... ur hubby so fortunate... hehehe...
happy.gif

Hi Linette,
We have just decided to delay my return trip. Heehee. Regina and I will be here till end August. Hb will do another round trip to come pick us up.
happy.gif

Shihui, I am fine with u coming for lunch.. but I will leave the final decision to the rest esp those who are bringing their tots there...

mbb..wah... alysia is so sweet.. i like her hair too.. soft curls like meg!

sylk, good that u can extend ur stay..can let Regina see NDP.. :p

See u mommies later...

sylk,
i am very very sorry. i thot the resutarnt is within bugis junction but when i see the map it isnt. So i am not sure where u shld park ur car now. sorry forr the wrong info given earlier.

Hope u get to see this msg.

mbb
aiyoooo, alysia is soooo pretty!
How time flies, 1 mth liao!

your hb better get ready to screen all the suitors! and you better come up with some "tests" for them....hahahaha!
happy.gif

Bloom
thanks once again for organising.

Finally got a chance to meet so many mummies, I enjoyed myself n natacia certainly did too.Nice to meet lil n ewan, roo n Denise, chelseadoggie n marcus, Jen n Selina n sylk n Regina for the first time. Kimi,Bloom, Dora, shihui n doggiebb, nice to see u again. I am looking forward to future gatherings.
God bless n see ya soon.

i enjoy myself too!!!!! mommies with camera... PICTURES!!!!!!
happy.gif

No pte room, but the place s not so bad right (except for the danger of being so close to the kitchen...)

bloom,
ha. thx 4 organising.
happy.gif

eh, e place is not bad lah but food serving sz hor... q pathetic leh. shld haf ordered kids meal like u, bigger serving than e pizza n much cheaper.
angry.gif

mummies,
nice meeting u all! as usual, i was too busy to really chat. haiz. but e kids enjoyed themselves lah.
happy.gif
reached home at 4pm. their latest nap ever! hahaha. i haf some pix but hor, i'm too used to DSLR, cant do pt n shoot anymore. ALL turned out blur! hahaha. nevertheless..

the kiddoes:

2756869.jpg
2756870.jpg
2756871.jpg
2756872.jpg
2756873.jpg
2756874.jpg
2756875.jpg

had a nice time chatting and catching up with all the mommies..
happy.gif

haha... agree tt the serving is pathetic... kids meal seems more filling than the main course.. :p n the pizza seems like cracker more than pizza..... :p

bloom,
thanks for organising!!
happy.gif

kimi,
really peifu tt u can bring two kids out urself... i dun think i will be able to do tt when #2 is out... :p

Jen,
sent u the email liao...
happy.gif

Bloom, Thank you so much for organising the gathering. Marcus &amp; me enjoyed meeting all the mummies and kiddos for lunch. Hope to attend the next one before I pop.

Tan SL, Nice chatting wif u and oso to be able to see yr beautiful Nat! Marcus on the way home and keep telling me Nat is so pretty! :p

Lil, Yr Ewan is so tall and smart. U sure hv many girls swooning over him when he grows up!

Kimi, I'm amazed by your ability to bring the Mandy &amp; Barry out on your own. I do agree wif SH dat I'm not half as capable as you. Thanks for all the beautiful pictures of all the kids!

Sylk, So nice to meet up wif you and Regina. She's such a beautiful and obedient gal. So proud of her! Hope to see you again before you fly.

kimi, shihui, ahha.. i din realise that my pathetic kids meal is bigger in portion than ur adult meals

kimi, wah..i have been checking fb, blogs for pics..fancy that the first batch of pics are seen i the forum!
happy.gif

doggiebb, i missed u!

chelseadoggie,.hahaha..now marcus got new target liao... :p

tan sl, i have fun with nat..!

lil, shihui, roo, sylk, sorry seated at the other table din chat much!

kimi..haha..if i ever have 2 kids..i htink i will end up staying at home forever maybe even order ntuc delivery so that i wont have to bring 2 kids to supermart!!!!! ahhha..but fat hope on having 2 kids... ahahah (blessing in disguise?)

roo, thanks for youknowwhat!

jen, good luck to ur hb!

dora... next time we will let u choose a venue that is more suitable for jt!

where is the group pic..pls email all pics with my face to thank you!

oh mommies... that magnet drawing board? kate played with it NON STOP from 10pm+ (when she reaches home from my mom's pl) till past midnight. refuse to drink milk refuse to sleep.... geeezzzzzzz..... in the end have to coax her to our master bed, and let her play there so that we can sleep and yet jagar her and let her have a place to lie down the moment she felt tired withut feeling as if we are forcing her to sleep... (and thing is,she has another magnet board at home... duno why this one is so enticig)...next morning, wake up..tell me she wants to play and start looking for it again.

Last edited:
mbb,
erm well. i din take any nice pix o her. hahaha. half her face was permanently covered in pasta sauce so i din bother.
biggrin.gif

ladies,
sorry some pix r so tiny. i resized so many times until i wanna bang wall liao!

n erm, bring 2 kids out huh? i'm sure u all can too. just that... did u all notice i din get to chat and i din haf time to even finish my $10+ cracker thin tiny pizza? hahaha.
crazy.gif

n yes, all e kids r so cute!
happy.gif

chelseadoggie,
1st time meeting u n marcus. marcus is so adorable n cheeky. really looks like jap kid.
happy.gif

Bloom, thank you for organising the get-together. It was great to see everyone. Here are the 2 group pictures...

2760240.jpg

2760241.jpg

Regina took a lot of pictures of her friends, I'll try upload some soon.

bloom,
thanks for organising the outing.
happy.gif

Nice meeting the mummies esp chelseadoggie and Marcus, Tan SL and Natacia, Jen and Selina for the 1st time.

sylk,
Regina is good in her photography skill.
I love the one she took Mandy behind the chair.
happy.gif

Hi mummies
Thanks for all the lovely pictures. Yi Ming and I had fun too. Hope we'll have a chance to see you all again before Sylvia leaves SG. What shall we do next...have a brunch cum swim party?
happy.gif

Bloom
Thanks for organising!

sylk,
Regina is really gd in photography..
happy.gif
was telling my mom abt it n she only managed to say one word.. 'wow' hehehe..
happy.gif

LiL,
heee.. swim party ah... i can't fit into my swimsuit liao.. :p

Bloom,
same msg as all. Thanks for organising this outing. Letting me a day off haha.. and bringing my gals to meet new frds.

I must say all children changed alot. hehehe. all r so pretty and handsome leh.

Tan SL,
i keep showing ur gal pic to my hb, mom &amp; sis saying that ur gal is very pretty wor.. even I am attracted by her leh. haha.. You will be a busy mother to screen thru her BFs as well.

Sylk,
Regina is realli soooo gd &amp; skilful in photography leh.. she hv the pose of taking pic even she is a toddler leh. omg. she is wonderful.
Dun mind can u send me the pic that we took together at the resturant. my email is [email protected]

Nice meeting up new mommies - LiL, Dora, roo13, chelseadoggie..
Nice catching up with sylk, Shihui, Bloom, Kimi..

Selinna and myself enjoyed alot also even though we reached late. hehee

Me ah! Aiyo.. IF I can fire I also want..
Your hubby is perm, he opt for that got lumpsum..

Me hor!!! No lumpsum to take home wan leh.. Contract staff ma.. They purposely dun continue my contract after my maternity wan lor..
But not funny lah, another colleague who is contract also didn't continue..

Nokia sucks lor.. 3 floor of office now become 1 floor.. Now tell employees to go work from home. So niao liao.. now hor, heard from my hubby, use envelope also MUST go sign the envelope out from the mail room..

QH..wah.. ur ex co become so ngiao ah..... ur face painting is so good... ehehehe... at least ur hb is still there..can still can use their benefits (the spa!)

mommies. sylk's stay is extended to end august..so who wans to organise the next outing??? :p

Hi Mummies,

Really enjoyed the gathering. As Bloom and Lil has suggested for another gathering before Sylk leaves end Aug, I was wondering if mummies will be interested in a brunch n swim party at my place (or any mummies can offer their hse for e kiddos to mess ard)

Suggested Dates: 16th / 17th / 18th Aug 2009
Suggested Venue: My house (near Paya Lebar MRT)
Mummies can bring the kids for swim / playground / or mess ard at my hse!
Suggested Food: I can prepare or pot luck

Gathering on 16th / 17th / 18th Aug 2009

1. Chelseadoggie &amp; Marcus - any dates is fine wif me.

Gathering on 16th / 17th / 18th Aug 2009

2. bloom75 &amp; hopefully kate - preferred sunday, but will take leave if majority prefers mon/tue

chelseadoggie,
thanks for organising the gathering again. I doubt I can make it this round. Do enjoy the gathering and rem to post the pictures here.

Qianhui,
huh.. so mean..
sad.gif
now they really very into cutting cost hor... :p

chelseadoggie, would like to join.. but think i can't make it this time round.. got a gathering on 16th liao... den 17th n 18th need to work....
sad.gif

Chelseadoggie
Your place got function room. Better if we mess up the function room rather than your house, pai seh leh if u have to clean up. As for food, either pot luck or order home delivery also can. Don't trouble yourself to cook for everybody k.

I can only make weekends and Fri.

If my place at Tiong Bahru is more convenient for all mummies, can also come my place but let me know earlier k cos need to book function room.

LiL,

Have function room. Messing up my house not a problem la cos maid will be the one cleaning up.
Food i can ask her to prepare too. Or if you all prefer pot luck or outside food, I can cater too.

Let's see how many mummies and kids can turn up then we can decide on the venue and food.

I'm ok to go over to your house too.

Hi LiL,

The dates are sugessted by Bloom &amp; Sylk cos I'm oso due for delivery any moment hee hee.

But if u wish to hold it at your place at whichever dates u can make, I dont mind to go over if I still haven pop yet.

Why did my name appear? hehehehe...

Lil, Chelseadoggie's EDD is end of the month. She is afraid that she wil give birth early....

anyway , seems like reponse not very good leh...

2. bloom75 &amp; hopefully kate - preferred sunday, but will take leave if majority prefers mon/tue
3. QH and Ace and Royce?
4. Lil and E (weekends/friday)

3. QH and Ace and Royce?
4. Lil and E (weekends/friday)
5. Mbb and Meg (weekend only)

provided my hb is not travelling tat week.
my mum is back in KL liao.

Hi ladies

Sorry, will be very busy the next 2 weeks so I am afraid I won't be able to join if its over the next 2 weeks.

Hi Mummies,
Think I have to give the gathering a miss.
I just recovered from fever ydy.
Still having sore throat and flu.

Chelseadoggie,
Thanks for inviting.
U all have fun!

Chelseadoggie
Sorry, I cannot make 16th cos my hb wants us to do our own stuff. Cannot make Mon/Tues either cos E has school.

gosh....the last post was in Aug.
wat happened???

3074532.jpg

time flies...my Aly is 3 mths old le n i am going back to work.

Mbb2,
wow, Aly is so chubby than Hx wor. she also has curly hair wor.....

time flies so fast.....wow, gg bck to work...sian right....so who is taking care of Aly and Meg?

Back