(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

roo.. re hair clips..kate is still at that pull-everything-out-fr-her-hair stage. she will like it, look a the mirror, then pull it out..ahahha

fizz, toy rack? like the one that kidzcottage always sell?

mbb/roo/fizz, thinking of looking for a narrow one..cos the only space i have is a small wall in the living room... cos kate is only at home at night..and her bedroom lights are usually not on..so might defeat the purpose if i put it in her bedroom...

fizz, welcome the emails and sms on BPs
happy.gif
:p

mbb, pm me! but now i still have to lug the books that my sis left at my mom's pl and see what are inside...

gan... how is hayley at the cc? kate will be joining in sept....

mommies, any suggestions for friday's makan venue ?

Some that I can think of (mostly places that we have been before.. i am so suaku!)

- new york new york at city link(did alabone say only 3 high chairs? :p)
- pasta de waraku at Iluma@Bugis Branch
- shuokodu (whatever) at basement raffles city (i think no reservations allowed, but they have a play area near to exit.. someone go early and CHOP the place?)
- sushi tei @ raffles city 3rd floor (not sure if they have pte room)...

suggestions???

GATHERING ON 31ST JULY.
1. Bloom (1A)
2. Roo + Denise :)
3. Tan SL
4. Shihui (1A)
5. Mbb
6. LiL
7. CF CHANG
8. Jenny
9. Kimi + Mandy + Barry (needs ONE hi chairs!)
10. Sylk + Regina (need hi chair?)
11. chelseadoggie + marcus (need 1 high chair)
12. dora (1A) if she recovers from stomach flu by then

i dun mind lluma coz i hv not been there....

Bloom,
hee...found e free shuttle bus to Simei mrt stn.
no nd to waste money on cab fare!

Hi Mummies

Baby Caitlyn has arrived via Caesarean GA. We are now back at home
happy.gif

Bloom

Yeah...the book shelf which I bought from Ikea looks something like the Kidz Cottage one...but you have an option to put either buckets for toys or boards for books...it is called the Troyfast.

Bloom,
BTW, what time will the gathering be ar?? I am thinking of getting half day leave instead of full day wor.. I seems to be clearing leave quite often this two mths. and i also nid more leave for my holidays in Aug & Oct again.

mbb,
toys - I've stop for awhile cos she is destorying most of them
sad.gif

speech - haha...that is wat happened when Denise is talking to her cousin who is 6 weeks older than her.
Denise is more to Mandarin speaking since my parents are taking care of her.
Her English like mine, 'ya kar, ya kar'
crazy.gif

Can shun bian ask Meg to teach Cantonese bo? keke

bloom,
clip - Denise also pulls her clips especially when she is nervous.
I realised this body language of hers recently. Sometimes, she will tell me, 'don't want to wear clip. Put inside pocket.'

book shelf - I'm think shd b quite easy to get wat u wan.
IKEA will be having new range in 1/8/09

meet up - I dun mind pasta de waraku at Iluma@Bugis Branch.
If not we can go back to the wan at Marina Sq.

fizz,
<font color="ff0000">CONGRATS!!!!!</font>
<font color="ff6000">CAITLYN</font> looks like you
happy.gif
happy.gif

Fizz,
congrats!! Caitlyn is so cute!!
happy.gif

bloom,
i'm okie with anything.. never been to any of the places u mentioned.. hehehe.. :p btw, wat time r we meeting? i hav gynae appt in the morning.. so need to plan my time..
happy.gif

hi hi

long long time since i post here...
but following the posts as &amp; when got time...

i wanna join gathering as well!!
thanks bloom for organising..
happy.gif

GATHERING ON 31ST JULY.
1. Bloom (1A)
3. Tan SL
4. Shihui (1A)
5. Mbb
6. LiL
7. CF CHANG
8. Jenny
13. nana + ryan (1 high chair)

what time r we meeting??
i dun mind Iluma too...cos my boy has class later in Bugis area... hehe.. but all other places ok for me too... i just need to ciao earlier.. ;p

fizz,
congrats! take care. she's so cute n if she looks like u like roo said, she'll grow up 2 b a pretty ger. if i dun rem wrongly, u're e one who look like wong lilin rite?
happy.gif

re: gathering venue
tink shoduko not v suitable. e sitting area beside e play area is q cramped. i dunno if ur tods still sit in strollers but at least me n cf wld haf lah cos got bbs mah. not much space 4 strollers oso.

i'm more 4 pte room lah! hehe. or else my boy wld wander ard e restaurant liao.
biggrin.gif

Hi Mummies...

Thanx for your congratulatory posts...

The whole delivery is like a dream this time...cos I went to hospital being pregnant and hoping to deliver naturally...I went into the OT...fell into a deep sleep...and hey presto...my tummy was gone and the baby was out...before my GA...I was still questioning my gynae why I couldnt try natural or Csect with Epi...haha...

Anyway...I think my milk isnt too good this time...my baby seems hungry...my breasts still feel hard after feeding...and I dont havethe let down sensation at all!!!...

Btw...ENJOY YOUR GATHERING THIS FRIDAY...take lotzzz of pix and share them...
happy.gif

I hate organising!

- pasta de waraku at Iluma@Bugis Branch
<font color="ff0000">==> no pte room!</font>
- sushi tei @ raffles city 3rd floor ==> they
<font color="ff0000">have 3 pte rooms</font> - 1 for 14 pax very tight, 2 8 pax each, with a curtain which they say can tie up.. red{BUT..no reservation..} first come first serve basis... crowd is expected to come around 12.30pm on Friday lunch..so unless we can find someone willing to go earlier... that venue might be out too.. <font color="0000ff">any volunteer?</font> the staff suggested paragon branch but that will be too far for jaime...
- new york new york at city link(did alabone say only 3 high chairs? :p)
- shuokodu (whatever) at basement raffles city (i think no reservations allowed, but they have a play area near to exit.. someone go early and CHOP the place?)

Venue :

GATHERING ON 31ST JULY.
1. Bloom (1A)
3. Tan SL
4. Shihui (1A)
5. Mbb
6. LiL
7. CF CHANG
8. Jenny

bloom,
since we don't have much choices, I will vote for New York New York.
happy.gif

I remb there was about the same number of mummies and kiddos the last round.
Denise can do without the high chair.
Thanks for all the co-ordination.
happy.gif

Fizz,

is it becos that your bb is not latching properly? If your breast still feel full, so means got milk.. just that your bb is not able to empty them..

Mb u wanna check with the lactation consultants?

Roo, I think I might try for waraku@illuma bugis cos heard biz is very bad.... so maybe if kids run around and we are very late for reservation timing they will close one eye>? :p

Any mommy will be there on time? Perhaps 1230? Cos reservation will need someone who can be there on time, cos I will definitely be late.

Hi everyone! It's great to be back.

For the lunch on Friday, I can be there early to chope the seats. Once everyone has decided on the venue and time, can someone sms me the details, including number of attendees and directions? Coz I may not get to read the postings in time (and I am seriously outdated with the local restaurants and shopping scenes :p ). Thanks.

Fizz
Congrats! Now u have a perfect family. Envy, envy! Have a good rest k.

Mummies,
Waruku sounds good. There is also a shokudo at bugis. If need be, I can be there earlier too.

yo bloom,
aiyo poor ting! i'm oso ok anywhere lah. but shoduko really cramped hor. ha. NYNY hor really has only 3 hichairs. i'm sorry but i die die hafta book one 4 barry. hehe

OK mommies, I have made a booking under Sylvia at 12.30pm this coming Friday. 13 Adults 6 kids (they only have 4 high chairs and I told him I want them all). The guy said he will put us at a corner.

Pasta de Waraku

The Iluma Branch
201 Victoria Street
#01-05
Iluma at Bugis

Tel: 6238-8676

here.http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_44833/travel_site_144264/

Iluma is facing Bugis Jtn (same side as Bugis Village) but the restaurant is facing Queen St (ie, the side furthest away from Bugis Jtn).

See you mommies on Friday!

bloom, thanks..
happy.gif

ohh.. i can shun bian go to the wholesaler opp guanyin temple to buy baby's home clothes.. hehehehee....
happy.gif

bloom,
thx. i've neh been to illuma b4 leh. haha. hope i dun get lost! so erm, anybody going earlier? scared e kids wld b hungry.

Thanks Bloom!

Btw, anyone who has been there before knows where best to park the car? In Bugis Junction or Iluma? Err... the carpark entrance to Iluma is on which road?

Whoever that goes there earlier can ask for more chairs for the kids (cos now got at least 9 kids (not sure if cfchang is bringing her kids))?

Those that reaches early pls go ahead and order. Cos some of us will be very late.

Sylk, not sure abt parking. I am the MRT kind :p

Tan SL of course can bring Nat along.. ehehehe... there are so many kids I am tempted to bring Kate along but if I go home and fetch her it will mean I can only reach there earlier 2pm !!! :p By then most of you would have left!

OOopsss..why is doggiebb not in the list...

afcai, so can u make it?

GATHERING ON 31ST JULY.
1. Bloom (1A)
3. Tan SL + Natacia
4. Shihui (1A)
5. Mbb (1A)
6. LiL + Ewan
7. CF CHANG
8. Jenny (most prob) + Hazel
14. doggiebb (1A sneak out for lunch)

sylk,
if bloom describe the place as in Bugis junction further to the MRT, i think u can enter by the Hotel Continental entrance bah. that lead to the whole of Bugis Jn also maybe..

Bloom,
I shld be bringing Selinna not hazel. :p
GATHERING ON 31ST JULY.
1. Bloom (1A)
3. Tan SL + Natacia
4. Shihui (1A)
5. Mbb (1A)
6. LiL + Ewan
7. CF CHANG
8. Jenny + Selinna
14. doggiebb (1A sneak out for lunch)

BTW, i am still wondering if I shld take half day or full day cos if I take half day &amp; leave at 12pm then fetch Selinna from my MIL hse...BY the time i take train and reach bugis u all maybe will say bye bye to me liao. hahah

Wow sey.. for me I last met u gals before we all popped leh. haha so almost 3 yrs from now?? I din see so many mommies that I met be4.. hehe. Realli look forward to it manz.

hihi!
bad news!! PH got flu and is having fever....
sad.gif
i'm fine though... but if anyone feels uncomfortable with me ard (since i may not be showing symptoms yet), i think i will have to give this gathering a miss liao.....
sad.gif

hi hi.
Bad news here also.. I may not be able to join the gathering also.. my hb got retrenched suddenly and most likely I will accy him to go job agency to register for jobs bah.. See how 1st. If possible i will go for a short while.

Jen,
hope ur hubby finds a job soon..
happy.gif
my hubby quited his jobs few mths ago.. luckily able to find a contract job aft searching thru job agencies..
happy.gif

there's quite a number of job agencies.. u want me to ask my hubby for the contact?

shihui,
yes please..

contract ar? my hb say he dun want contract leh. i told him got job just snatch 1st lar. maybe can be renew one leh. but then contract job enjoy same benefits anot har?? what ur hb working as ar?

jen,
initially my hubby oso dun want contract.. but aft mths of searching, gave in to contract lor.. better than nothing mah...
happy.gif

contract job benefit definitely not as gd lah... but told hubby to just take first lor.. den when job market is better, look for a better lobang aft contract end lor...
happy.gif

he's in IT.. but i can't really rem wat it is... think it's system delivery....

SHihui,
ok ok. please check with ur hb which agency he went then let me hv the contacts pls.. u can sms me at 81807267. He go dwn personally to agency or email / load resume in the agencies website leh?

thanks in advance.

hihi mummies

last min something cropped up...so i wont be able to join tom's gathering... sob sob
sad.gif

u gals have fun....

aiyah miss the chance to see those mummies whom i nvr met before..sad..

removed my name from the list

GATHERING ON 31ST JULY.
1. Bloom (1A)
3. Tan SL + Natacia
4. Shihui (1A)
5. Mbb (1A)
6. LiL + Ewan
7. CF CHANG
8. Jenny + Selinna
13. doggiebb (1A sneak out for lunch)

Back