(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

Hihi!
Pin Heng is back at home with me now..
happy.gif
aft 1 day of milk pumping, i decided to pump n feed instead of direct latch on liao..

the last few days were really terrible.. bcoz bb is direct latch on.. i'm always worried if he's drinking enough.. always need to check the poo n urine frequency.. esp when bb had jaundice.. was really under terrible stress...

tried bottle feeding bb today.. he managed to finish 50ml within 10min.. really amazing.. n i actually feel better to be able to see the amt bb is taking.. less stressful..

but now i dun feel like a gd mom coz seeing so many here doing direct latch on.. feel tt i gives up too easily.. suddenly starts to worry tt my supply won't be able to meet bb's demand since i'm expressing.. dunnoe if i had made a haste decision anot.. wondering if i still able to do partial direct latch on anot.. hai~~~ me really very mao2 dun4.....
sad.gif

had breast engorgment today.. think my milk supply juz came in.. wah.. really painful.. my breast were hard n lumpy.. i had to massage each breast hard hard for 10min b4 expressing.. but it's so fulfilling to see milk shooting out.. :p aft 3 1/2 hours interval, i actually pumped out 100ml.. was amazed...

hav to wake up at 3am again to express.. hopefully will still get go amt of bm.. den maybe my mood may pick up... :p

so sleepy now... got to go sleep liao... seriously lack sleep now.. :p

Shihui,

I dun latch BB either.. Also prefer to know how much he is drinking..

Coz if latch on, he drink n drink I dunno how much, then if no top up, after a while he will cry again, if I top up and end up too much, he will vomit the milk and waste the milk..

Thus I give him in bottle and know how much he takes in, at least can agar agar the timing and the amt to feed/increase/stop if needed.

hihi..
back online now.. bb suckling now,...wanted to wake up to express milk coz engorge liao... den CL saw me n told me to bf bb direct since bb searching for milk too.. so i juz latch on lor...
happy.gif

Qianhui,
ya lor.. more peace of mind when i able to see direct how much bb is having.. else i juz keep worrying abt the poo n pee issue until i no mood/time for other things..

till now, i still haven't brief CL on wat her roles n duties will be... hopefully tml i will hav the energy to go thru things with her...
happy.gif

luckily overall CL still okie.. juz tt she's rather experienced.. so alot of stuffs taught by hosp were dismissed by her... she preferred her method lor.. :p

och,
take care.. me been reading the posts but no time to post n reply... was really sad when i heard abt everything.. being a mom now makes me feel more for bb.. u r really very courageous.. n u r really doing well to provide for ur bb...
happy.gif

Dora, LiL, Jen n fellow giraffes,
paiseh.. i cut queue to join the "cows" liao... soon, will be your turn too...
happy.gif

Hi there...

Just finished my milking session. So far, things have been going well for me..... except painful breasts and super swollen feet.

Baby Regina drinks better from the bottle too. When latched on, she likes to fall asleep after suckling for a few minutes, and I have problem dealing with leaking breasts when she does that.

Witnessing the c-section has left a super deep impression on hubby. I don't think he will ever forget the experience. He saw my tummy cut open and Regina being fished out last week.... hah hah. I guess it makes him appreciate the trials of pregnancy more.

Och,
Stay strong and take good care of yourself too. I was very sad to read your story, you are one brave mummy.

sylk,
wah.. ur hubby dare to watch the whole thing? it's sure is an unforgetable experience for him..
happy.gif
my hubby oso really amazed when he saw bb emerging..
happy.gif
n he told me tt he appreciated me more aft witnessing my sufferings fr contraction pain.. heee~ time to "chop" him while he still appreciates me.. hahah.. :p

Ladies,
i think with the arrival of bb... it equates to the arrival of in laws problems.. witness the first episode yesterday..
sad.gif
in laws kept coming to hosp visit me.. everytime they visit, bb is sleeping.. den they will keep disturbing bb to try to wake bb up..
sad.gif
MIL is really nice for cooking food for me.. but we already hav meals serving in the hosp.. dun like to see food wasted.. so i ended up eating double portion almost every meal time..
sad.gif
couldn't take it as i almost puke aft meals.. ask MIL not to cook.. but she dun seems to understand.. kept insisting on bringing food over..
sad.gif

den aft discharge, in laws kept coming to my house everyday for few hours although we had previously agreed on alt days visits.. they were in charged of grocery shopping for us.. everytime they visit, they onli bought enough to last one day half lidat.. so the next day, they got to bring food over again..
sad.gif

tolerated it for few days liao.. den sun afternoon, i thot they won't be coming on mon.. hoping they stick to agreement.. den suddenly MIL started telling me wat she will bring on tue etc etc.. i can't tahan liao.. i need personal space.. so i told hubby to tell his mom not to come everyday but stick to alt days.. coz i really suffocating.. i haven't even get used to having bb ard.. now i got to cope with having in laws ard too... hubby phone MIL on sun night to tell her abt this arrangement..

on mon, we went to fetch in laws to go hosp together to visit bb.. realised tt they look weird.. called my in laws but my FIL ignore me... at the hosp, aft seeing bb, in laws left first coz i need to bf.. said bye to them.. n FIL ignore me again.. find it weird.. hubby oso noticed FIL's behaviour.. FIL ignored him too initially.. but okie once hubby started conversation with him.. so obviously.. i'm regarded as the one bearing the "black wok".. guessed it's normal.. who in the world would blame their own kids.. sure will find ti4 si2 gui3 mah..
sad.gif

MIL oso looks weird.. she got the very helpless n tired look with her.. although she still chats with me, she sounded tired n depressed lidat.. hubby said it muz be MIL imagining things again.. they are really worried tt we won't stay with them in future when they r old n can't cope.. so aft sun's episode, MIL sure will imagine things again.. hubby said MIL muz hav confide in FIL regarding this.. tt's y FIL behaves tt way towards me..
sad.gif

hai~~ now i wondering how i shd salvage the whole situation.. MIL had depression b4.. really worried she will sink into it again.. but now i oso trying to cope.. can feel myself getting more n more depress.. first with bb's jaundice, den his milking thingy.. n now in laws issues.. hai~~ my in laws r actually nice pple.. it's juz tt they r too helpful n it's invading into my privacy.. i juz need some personal space..
sad.gif

kimi,
bb oso no eye contact w me... while sucking either eyes close or eyes look here look there but never at me! feel like not much bonding done oso... she just treat me like a cow i think. hehe.

fizz,
got confinement menu?? i wasnt offered lei. just the usual Chinese, Malay and Western menu. my ward mate oso commented how come no confinement food. were u in 1 bedder? coz i was in 2 bedder.
how to differentiate midwives n nurses there? i think i didnt come into contact w midwives coz mine was c-sect.

vanessa,
thanks for all ur advice! so really bo pian but to ren till my skin toughen up. sometimes super pain till feel like giving up. hubby oso kinda weak on bf stand liao... ask me to consider fm as supplement so can rest the nips. long ago already tell him, he must be firm w me, and encourage me abt bf etc.. but i already guess he will give in faster than me, coz he see me so xin ku. but me still hanging in there... hopefully wont fall soon!!

bloom,
hahaha... tats a good answer! bobianah's relative will faint i think. it'll shut them up for good.
happy.gif
happy.gif

doggiebb,
yah.. seems like lower part is more impt. after bb latch on, press the part of your breast where bb lower lips are to see if all the areola are in. hope tis is the cause of ur sore nipples then can correct it n haf a pain free bf time!

Sylk,
your hubby looked at the cuttin n all? wah so brave! my hubby just sit next to me and didnt dare look beyond the barrier. haha. i think the c-sect is quite traumatic... for me!!! while lyin there i kept thinkin to myself.. perhaps i shd haf heeded gynae's advice n did GA instead. i can feel all the pushing, tugging, gripping etc. only consolation is that the gynae's nurse commented that bb is so alert, and she havent seen one so alert for a long time. guess coz my gynae is pro GA than epidural.

Qianhui,
when u update the chart the next round, think when Jen's delivers, pls help to update my bb's name as well (Sophia). thanks. oh! u did the birth registration at ICA rite? how long is the wait there? is opening hours 8am - 5pm? my hospital one open only from 2-4pm.

shihui,
wow... u can pump out 100ml liao! very good lei.. my supply seems like dipping now.. i feel with constanst pumping my supply was slowly building up, after 2 hours or so, breast feel engorge n heavy.. but now latch on.. dunno whether got increase or not.. but definately no longer have engorged or heavy breast.

think ur mil really care for u tat is why takes the effort to cook for u even though u already told her no need. also understandable that she wanna be with her grandson, esp one that is so handsome! hehe! maybe u can talk to her nicely, tell her u are very appreciative of what she is doing but just need some time to yourself. think really need to be careful esp since she had depression before. my mum too. tats y i m oso constantly reminding myself not to be too harsh w her coz scared she relapses.

Morning ladies

Giraffe reporting...

Jen, wow you really sound as if you're in labour already!!! All the best to you!!
happy.gif

Shihui
Dun have to be paiseh lah... happy for you
happy.gif
But after reading your in-law's problem, I very scared leh.... cos my MIL is same pattern one... and the worse thing is that she actually means well, so cannot just ignore her... sigh....guess its part and parcel of motherhood :p Do come in to vent!!!

Sylk
YOur hubby is very brave to look at the whole thing... I think after they see us suffer, they'll appreciate us even more!!
happy.gif

Hi ladies
For those who have insufficient milk supply, u may wan to try the following recipe which a Malacca Peranakan taught me. She say her whole family uses this recipe and they all bf their bb.

boil water and add lemon grass, pork rib and dry chinese mushroom to cook for abt 2 - 3 hours.

Simple and it smells quite nice. Hope it helps.

kimi
I don't change the mitten after every feed la. Always prepare a small cloth with me to prevent my milk from dripping onto bb, though sometimes it drips on his face
lol.gif

Anyway, I have abt 7 pairs of mitten. change abt 2-3 times a day lor...I think 3 pairs is definitely too little. Actually, how long does bb have to wear mitten? my CL say up to 4 mos le...so long?

<font size="+2">Counting down list..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>roundnbloaty (p0o9i8)</TD><TD>??-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiost</TD><TD>03-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Monica</TD><TD>08-12-06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>2700 @ 37wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>curious</TD><TD>10-12-06</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mae (gemi_mae)</TD><TD>11-12-06</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream</TD><TD>12-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 445g @ 21wk 5d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Conniemummy</TD><TD>12-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Mt A or TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 3000g @ 38wk 1d </TD></TR><TR><TD>choo</TD><TD>14-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 3790g @ 39wk 4d </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowy (weemo)</TD><TD>17-12-06</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunflower</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 590g @ 23wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ying Ling (stormmie)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie Tham (mummyme)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 2900g @ 39wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>deardar (precious_moments)</TD><TD>20-12-06</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kermit2006</TD><TD>22-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>decnk (ninikiki)</TD><TD>22-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siman</TD><TD>23-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2100g @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen (eliciatan)</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2507g @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>LiL (momtb)</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 3100g @ 37wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berrysweet</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> 2200g @ 34wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>dora</TD><TD>26-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 3100g @ 38wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>yin (yin2)</TD><TD>28-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">CONGRATULATIONS to..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Birth weight/length</TD><TD>Method</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bei Bei (bei)</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMV</TD><TD>10-11-06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Leanne</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>QSG</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>13-11-06</TD><TD>3180g</TD><TD>Natural + assisted</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>3120g</TD><TD>Natural w Epi + forcep</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Anthea</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom (bloom75)</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>1800g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kathleen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>berry (merryberrys)</TD><TD>06/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>18/11/2006</TD><TD>3170g</TD><TD>GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kieran</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin Lee (mittyball31)</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>20/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Gabrielle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>21/11/2006</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>Natural + Assisted W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Javier</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kimi</TD><TD>04/01/2007</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>1860g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Mandy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calynn</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>3110g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puffybunny (reyne)</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>2995g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">YingXuan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny (freesiajen)</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>2560g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gan (muffingan)</TD><TD>17/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>26/11/2006</TD><TD>2490g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hayley</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ftmtb06</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>26/11/2006</TD><TD>2865g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Painkiller</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie (doggies)</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>3190g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jovey</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muahchie</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tony</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>3140g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caleb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geri Zoe (sweet_heart)</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>3190g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ariel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>09/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural + Assisted W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nathan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>29/11/2006</TD><TD>3220g / 53cm</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ace Lim</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherly</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CF Chang</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>30/11/2006</TD><TD>3130g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Philson</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dad2B</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lee</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>30/11/2006</TD><TD>2695g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Dawn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fatbear</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Nov</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>och</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>3885g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Madeleine</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiebb</TD><TD>21/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>2900g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Talia Ann</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qwer</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>3145g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen P</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Gleneagles KL</TD><TD>03/12/2006</TD><TD>3240g</TD><TD>Natural W Vacuum</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darren Tan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JKJT</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>2705g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jorene</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doremi</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3250g / 49cm</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feire</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr See Tho</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3900g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JLim (jlimdan)</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3525g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden Lim</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwendolen Chye (gwenchye)</TD><TD>09/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mahesh Choolani</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu (vaness81)</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Sim Li Ngoh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>06/12/2006</TD><TD>3140g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Reyna Chua Wen Qi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bobianah</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2960g</TD><TD>Natural + Forceps W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hannah Gan Jia En</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fizz</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2895g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caelan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>afcai (afcai)</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2925g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD>14/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>11/12/2006</TD><TD>3100g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megdelene</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sylk</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>12/12/20006</TD><TD>3500g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Regina</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starluster</TD><TD>15-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>2455g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sophia</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>2985g / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Fong Pin Heng</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffybear (ruffy_happy)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD> Dr Tan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>3700g</TD><TD>E GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Roy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diveera</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Wedding/Baby Photos &amp; Other Links </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD> Multiply / Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD> Pixagogo / Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Afcai</TD><TD> Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD> Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

sylk, your gynae allow your hb to stand up and watch the whole c-section. I asked my gynae if my hb will get to watch, she said no, can only sit on a chair beside me. She said afraid hb will faint and they will have no time and manpower to resuscitate him.

Karen P, actually can stop about 2-3 months so that they can learn to explore using fingers. Btw, we need to trim the fingernails of our bbs too when they are about 1 month old.

Good morning Shihui, Starluster and Dora!

Heh heh, hubby said he didn't have a choice. The gynae said to him "come come, see the womb over here?", and then "I'm going to cut the uterus, you'll better stay back a little, else blood and water may splash on you", followed by "can you see the baby's head inside?" (hubby said he could see Regina's head and eyes, while her nose and rest of the body were still hidden inside my tummy.) Well, I'm glad he didn't faint in the Op Theatre... hah hah hah. Then after they pulled baby out and cleaned her, they put her on my chest and the anaethestist took out a camera and said "smile, we're taking pictures!".... yah, and pictures were taken of baby, daddy and mummy from the front while mummy's tummy was still wide open behind the screen. Kinda surreal.

Starluster, I'm usually quite sensitive to drugs, so although they put me under epidural, I think I was about 80% knocked out... wasn't as wide awake as I thought I should be. Only vaguely conscious that doc is cutting me and that I can hear him talking.

Good morning Shihui, Starluster and Dora!

Heh heh, hubby said he didn't have a choice. The gynae said to him "come come, see the womb over here?", and then "I'm going to cut the uterus, you'll better stay back a little, else blood and water may splash on you", followed by "can you see the baby's head inside?" (hubby said he could see Regina's head and eyes, while her nose and rest of the body were still hidden inside my tummy.) Well, I'm glad he didn't faint in the Op Theatre... hah hah hah. Then after they pulled baby out and cleaned her, they put her on my chest and the anaethestist took out a camera and said "smile, we're taking pictures!".... yah, and pictures were taken of baby, daddy and mummy from the front while mummy's tummy was still wide open behind the screen. Kinda weird.

Starluster, I'm usually quite sensitive to drugs, so although they put me under epidural, I think I was about 80% knocked out... wasn't as wide awake as I thought I should be. Only vaguely conscious that doc is cutting me and that I can hear him talking.

Shihui,

U so nice already lor.. me is quite mean to my PIL..
They dun come often, BUT IF they come, It's MIL, FIL, SIL &amp; her 2 children, 1 is about 3yrs and the other 4 yrs old, and my BIL or BILs.

It's one lorry of ppl wan lor.. (The driver, my BIL drive a 4 door pickup lorry)

They meant well too.. but my SIL very kaypo, bossy and think she know everything and treat hubby and me like children. Can come here and boss around.

Then MIL will tell me not to do this and that.. and provide all kinds of advices. I will just ok ok. (Anyway, sometimes I also dunno what's she saying coz I dun really understand Teochew, just pick a bit here and there and act like I know what she is saying and then forget everything once they gone lah)

Starluster,

Afcai is the one who did at ICA.. $18 only.

I did mine at NUH, coz it's nearer for me, plus I dun need to wait at all, just walk in and I'm being served.

Sylk,

Aiyo, hearing what you say already make my legs feel jelly jelly... Your hubby still go and see ah...

But good for you leh, at least you are sensitive to drugs.. For me, I'm the type super immune to drugs, everytime I got to the dentist or last time go and get my eyebrow slighty tattoo, those drugs dun work at all!
They even thought I'm a drinker coz drinkers are more immuned to those anethetics, though me is not lah.. End up that time for the eyebrow tattoo, I asked the lady not to jab the ane on my brow, since no use also
sad.gif

Then during labour, the laughing gas also dun make me feel sleepy or high...

Think if I go thru labour via Epi Csec, I'll felt everything n faint on spot instead..

Och,
Reading yr post make me sad but also realise that u r a strong mummy. Continue to stay strong and cheerful for BB
happy.gif

Shihui,
Yr BM supply very good hor...So envy....Think i better go get an electric pump fast fast liao...Looking forward to 24/12 cause it BB full mth celebration. Hubby also intent to bring me out on 23/12 to John Little and get the pump. Hope the trip out will keep my sanity
happy.gif

Ladies,
Me also very worry when night come...Dont noe BB will co-operate or not. Last night he was abit cranky and didnt sleep from 4-6am...Lucky hubby wake up to babysit and let me rest
happy.gif

Vanessa,
BTW hor when will BB stop waking up every 3 hrs for feed? Looking forward to my un-disturb sleep
happy.gif

Sylk,
Yr hubby really steady ah....Dare to watch gyane cutting yr tummy open....Think my hubby will *faint*
happy.gif

starluster,
i think i juz lucky onli lah.. hopefully it's not a one time off thingy.. :p hope the supply will persist n increase to meet bb's demand.. i still latch on bb occassionally.. hopefully there will be enough stimulation fr bb.. :p

ya lor.. MIL really cares for me.. tt's y i found it very difficult to tell her tt i need my personal space... muz really find a tactful way to talk to her.. dun want to hurt her...
sad.gif

Dora,
precisely.. if MIL is juz being kpo, i can show the black face.. :p but problem is everything she did really meant well lor.. wat can i do.. reject not gd.. accept oso jialet.. hai~~

Qianhui,
thanks for the updating!!
happy.gif
wah.. one lorry of pple ah.. luckily ur house spacious enough.. else see here pple, there oso pple.. like ren2 shan1 ren2 hai3 lidat.. :p nvm lah.. we juz bear with it for a little while more.. now bb juz born onli.. sure attract curious crowds.. aft tt, shd be fine liao..
happy.gif

i oso did my bb's birth registration at NUH.. got additional $5 admin charge.. but nvm lah.. more convenient mah.. else travel to ICA oso need to spend time queuing n waste petrol.. :p at NUH, hubby onli spent 10min n registration done liao.. :p

wah.. u insensitive to drugs ah.. jialet leh.. i can't imagine dentist pulling our my teeth when the drugs dun work.. think i will faint too.. i heard b4 got pple not sensitive to GA leh.. den under operation, the patient can feel pain but can't move or speak.. tt was really terrible....

sylk,
wah.. ur gynae still got mood to interact with ur hubby... heee~
happy.gif
so nice.. how i wish i can witness as well.. :p always curious how it's like.. :p gd to feel drowsy too.. at least u got no extra energy to feel scare liao.. :p if super alert, really quite a mental torture to feel urself being cut up.. heee~ :p

btw, anyone here other than qianhui n me doing bottle feeding of bm? how much do we feed n how long is the interval? juz now bb started crying for milk onli 1hr aft his last feed.. the last feed was 70ml leh.. den when i give him 60ml 1hr later, he finish all too.. den aft 1hr, he started crying again.. n can see tt his mouth searching.. so i latch him on n he feed for another 20min.. seems like he's eating non-stop leh... so scary... it's like i hav juz gave birth to a eating machine lidat.. :p

Good afternoon mummies,
seems like every1 is facing the same problem during our confinment period. But the biggest challenge we faced is handling the bb. Great to have this forum and we can share share our tips and woes.

Going to bring my bb to kk for checkup on her prolonged jaundice. Hope she will be OK.. praying hard. Today the weather also not good.. still raining and cold cold. Have wrapped bb up and going to use my new sarong sling to carry her later.
happy.gif

Hi Kimi,
U found my bb 'matured'.. does that means she looks old for her age (23 day as today).. haa.
We still not sure who she resemble more. But we wished she look more like me. I have double eyelid but her daddy has single eyelid.. keep hoping she will have double eyelids when she older.

Btw, Choo has seen me before during our antenal class. Maybe she can comment.

Also, r u staying in sembawang? Maybe next time we cen meet up to exchange tips since we stay in same area. So our life wont be so boring. haa..
happy.gif
wat u think?

Hi Choo,
U still around?? Take care and have a smooth delivery soon.

Hi Shihui,
Me too.. I already give up on direct latching as it takes more time. I been pumping milk and bottle feeding my bb. wow.. her speed is super fast when she feed on bottle.
happy.gif

Hi Och,
Pls continue to stay strong for yur bb.

KarenP,
thanks for the recipe.. can ask my mum to boil for me. kinda sick of the papaya fish soup.. for mitten, Mrs Wong said up to 6weeks. but usually i see for my nephews, they wore up to a few months old.

sylk,
u mean u dont feel the tuggin, gripping etc? the anes told me that i will still feel all of that but no acute sharp pain. i even felt the stitching but like feather like. i tot epi is total no pain at all.

accordin to hubby, gynae made clipclip sound by clicking some of his instruments n ask if i felt that. i replied.. "no.. errr..maybe abit" and then everyone laugh. i didnt know what was so funny and was thinkin to myself.. hello? this is serious biznes okay? hahaha.. now i think back quite funny la.

Qianhui,
thanks for updating. wow.. no ane for eyebrow tattoo? pull eyebrow i oso a bit ouch ouch liao. i think both epi csect n natural birth got its own set of pain.. coz i see you all describe labor like super duper pain too.

the whole birth registration so fast huh...
oh yah... who did the chinese name chop and where? how long will it take? can get it on the spot?

shihui,
i got some ebm while bb was in hospital, and last nite gave bb to drink. she drank that up like nobody biznes. that is why feel more stress..coz that ebm is combined a few rounds of pumping. how to produce same amt in one feed?

Gan,
ya lor.. keep raining non stop!! how to sun bb like that? haiz! yupz... still got chance for bb to have double eyelid when older. i didnt have double eye-lid till primary school.. it just appear, disappear a few times, and then became permanent.

Gan, Qianhui,
how do u store ur expressed milk? i stored them in glass bottles given by hosp.. :p

Vanessa,
i heard b4 tt it's not gd to store milk in glass bottles as the antibodies in milk may stick to the glass surface leh.. how true is it huh?

Hi Starluster,

Yah lor, didn't really feel any tugging, cutting or stitching. Just barely conscious of being awake.

I did the chinese name chop at Far East Plaza. A shop on 2nd floor, near the first alley call Dura Stamps. They have a small key chain version that costs $7. Takes 2 days to do... not sure if uncle can do on the spot, maybe if you go early enough, he can try.

Shihui,
Doremi also giving EBM w/o latching and she got a very supportive CL to help her... mayb u may wish to SMS her to exchange pointers?

It's is true that it's not gd to store EBM in glass bottles. I've got no choice and had to do that during my 3rd day stay as well as the 4th day where my bb still in hospital. but ideally we shldn't do that, hence I didn't request for any extra bottles to bring home. According to LC, this has scientific proof, but then still got many mummies doing it lah.... mayb their bb didn't get the antibodies and get the nurtrients only.

Jackie,
Depends on individual lah, if u heng, bb will stop waking up after 2-3 months, but some are still waking up after 7-8 mths.
happy.gif

Seems like there's no news from Connie, Jen and Choo...have they popped already? I'm going for another round of shower today...hahaha.... machiam strike toto like that....

vanessa,
den can we store alot in one bag and juz pour out the required amt everytime? my CL asked me to pour exact amt coz later aft breast milk settle, muz spend time homogenising b4 pouring out...
sad.gif

is it normal for bb to go hungry one hour later aft start of feed if bb is on bm?

CL kept asking me to feed the moment bb cries....
sad.gif

Vanessa, didn't know it is not advisable to store EBM in glass bottles. I have been doing it for my first bb and now. Felt better to store in bottles than milk bags. Cost wise also cheaper i think.

Shihui, how much your bb drinks also depends on how old bb is. I bottle fed Evee when she is near 1 month old just to let her start getting use to bottle so that i can go out when i want and to prepare her when i start work. I heard if give bottle too late, bb may not want also and insist on the breast. My bb at about 5 week old is taking about 100 ml per 2.5 hours. How old is your bb now?

hi och, read your post and i could feel your pain.. it's really very jia lat when we see bb suffer yet we cant do anything to make them feel better. pls be strong..i am bringing my bb to see specialist soon for the lump on her face. if confirm that she got to go under the knife to remove the lump, i duno how to go thru it.. guess we just have to be very strong.

my bb isabelle's janudice is at last recovering... after 6 long weeks. at week5, the pd suggested doing a detailed blood test (blood drawn from veins on her hand) to check if liver is ok. parents were not advised to see the procedure but when i heard her cry while watiing outside the room, my tears just flow.. results were ok and confirm that the prolong janudice was due to BM. i was sooooo relieved : )

for now, i am feeding her BM (latch on) in the day and for nite feeds (8-9pm, midnite and early morning 3-4am), giving her formula.

agree with all mummies, it's really not easy. especially the nite feeds. but now whenever i feel the strain, i just tell myself that while i am feeding her, all the mummies here are also going thru the same thing... this tot really encourages me to go on.. thanks everyone and i am sure we can all make it!

QSG,
bb is now 1 wk old onli.. today is my first day starting on bottle feeding.. so really very unsure..

last night, he's drinking 60ml every 2.5hr.. den this morning.. dunnoe y.. fr 9am to 12pm, he was very awake.. dun want to sleep.. den can see his mouth searching... at 9.20am, 70ml feed.. den 10.20am, starts making noise liao.. but i drag until 10.50 den give 60ml feed... den 11.50am starts crying again.. n i let him latch on for 20min.... so dunnoe if his appetite is too big anot....

hi kimi,

i am also taking care of bb on my own. my mum only did confinement.

so, most of the time, day and nite, it's me and bb only coz hubby works shift.

somehow, i prefer it this way coz with a senior ard (like MIL or mum), they tend to comment on certin things we do (though they mean well).

with me and bb only, i can get to know her better in my own ways though it can get difficult at times (coz many things is thru trial and error).

Shihui,

Ya lor, think I'm those suan ones who are insensitive to drugs and laxatives too.. Take in more than the required amt also cannot go toilet. Prune juice, yakult also quite useless to me.. (but hey, at least I get to drink cold drinks.. stole a packet of cold drink to drink, but til now, haven touch Coke yet.

I os store them in the glass bottles leh.. alamak.. how ah..

I dunno how to use milk bags, must I buy special bottle to pull the milk bag in? Are all milk bags compatible with all pumps and bottles? The antibodies will stick to milk bags or not ah?

Starluster,

I did the chinese stamp more ex, coz I went to a nearby neighbourhood instead of down town.. thus it's cheaper for me..

The stamp I did is $7.50, by rite, if go to the town, can do one around $4.50-$5.. but if calculate the transport. Will lugi more.

Mine took 3 working days, if go direct to the supplier, 2 working days can liao..

hi vanessa, i like your description... "nite falls again..."

i also feel very stress whenever the sky turn dark... it's like fighting a war coping with nite feedings.... bb like stock market... so unpredictable...
i hope my bb stock market is good tonite

Shihui,
It's better to store the required amt in individual container. Lanisoh milk bag are quite cheap and yes, my hb n I did a market survey on it b4 =P.... Avent one is cheaper, but Avent is milk liner, it's thinner materials, usually as counsellor we will advise mothers to get those meant freezing one. Avent one quite thin, so when frozen, the bag can somehow tear easily and some ppl actually use a few layers of it. So, my advise is to get the lanisoh milk bag for 1 time usage and take up less space. Personally, I've got Lanisoh for use when I express in my office cos my cooler bag cannot put in Avent cups/bottles. Otherwise, I've got Avent Via Cups which can be reuse and sterilise up to 5 times, hence on calculation, 1 time usage is cheaper than getting the milk bag, but this takes up space in the fridge.

Qianhui,
No need to buy special bottles for it. Just express as usual and pour into the bag for storage can liao, but if it's for immediate or within 48 hrs use, u can store in milk bottles and when time to feed, just warm it up and change the teats can liao lor...

Pokemon,
Hee hee, heng, last nite the stock market was quite stable... only wake up every 2 hrly or 1 hrly, well at least got 1 hr for me to sleep rather than keeping me up for 1 hr...
happy.gif

Hi all,
end up I din go to kk as raining too heavily @ my side just now. Change the appt to thurs instead.
sad.gif

Hi Shihui,
I store the EBM in those bb normal milk bottles individually in the fridge as normally those will used up within a day. However, my supply is still low.. unable to store extra in the freezer. That is why I will switch to mixture of FM/BM after bb full month, to get bb used to FM.
So wont be a problem once I back to work.

Hi Qianhui,
R u cfm doing taimaobi? which material will u be using? I yet to cfm mine as today not going to kk.

Hi Pokemon,
My bb also same case as yurs (consider prolonged jaundice due to BM). But the doc at KK did not suggest I should switch to FM. Does FM will help to reduce the jaundice?

Btw, i need to check with mummies here.
Is TBF bb's poo supposed to be light brown 'mustard col'?
Recently, I noticed my bb's poos also has some 'fatty like pale discharge poo with those brown mustard col'. Is that normal??? Pls advise.

Gan,
TBF bb poo is light brown in colour, and yes, it's like mustard colour and have pebbles like particles in it. It is also very watery....

Shihui, sometimes bb may really be hungry but sometimes bb may just wanna suck for comfort...for 1 week old bb the milk intake shouldn't be that much. Be careful not to overfeed the bb. I read the books written by Mrs Wong, it stated the number of feeds and amount based on how old bb is but of course plus and minus depending on individual bb.Btw, what time your bb wake up for feed during the nite before the 9.20am feed?

Hi Vanessa,
thanks for yur reply.
Just want to check is the pebbles particles col is lighter and a bit resemble like 'fat deposit"? My bb's poo is like that.
I read fm a magazine that if the poo is white col/pale col, means the liver does not function properly. So I am a bit worried..

Vanessa,

Thanks for the info..
Actually til now, my supply still not enough to be place in freezer.. thus still using the glass bottles and Avent bottles..

Gan,

Me confirmed doing the Taimaobi..
But I'm not using the vendor from Taimaobi.. (they are more impatient on phone, China ladies.. and I think they are more ex.. coz they did many adverts, got showroom, etc..)

I'm using http://www.babeszone.com.sg/products.htm
instead..

I've already booked them on my BB's full month to come to my house lor... but havent decide on the material yet. Most likely will get one around $100 only. The rest too ex. but not getting those as cheap as using bamboo, will just get a average wooden material. And buy a not too expensive box.

Qianhui,
nvm.. think it still early for us to make the switch...
happy.gif

Starluster,
instead of doing stamp, hubby printed the chinese name of different font size on white paper.. den when he went do registration, he used the most appropriate font size, cut and paste onto the cert.. :p cheap n gd.. :p but hor, tt's provided u dun mind lah.. :p

Vanessa,
aiya.. i juz stored my latest pump in a single bag.. nvm, shall finish tt one first..

hmmm.. so maybe for 48hr storage in fridge, i can use the avent one.. den for freezer one, can use either a gd milk bag or glass bottle? since antibodies destroyed when frozen, it won't matter if i use glass rite? as long as i take care not to overfill the glass bottle, things shd be fine hor?

QSG,
yup.. i realised tt bb may be sucking for comfort onli lor.. so if bb shows sign within 1hr, i juz direct latch.. den 5min later.. he will be snoring liao.. i'm using my breast as human pacifier.. :p

during midnight, bb fed once by direct latching for 20/10min on my right/left breast.. den at 6pm, fed him 60ml.. n he lasted all the way to 9.20am...

oh, i got the mrs wong's book.. shall go n read it up n see how much i shd feed bb..
happy.gif

Gan,
my bb's poo is light mustard colour, watery with pebbles like stuffs... exactly like wat vanessa describe... n the poo amt is very little.. juz a coin size lidat... usually hear him "fart" lidat.. den he finish business liao... dun need to "motivate" him to poo somemore one... :p

Shihui,
lol.gif
ya,ya, ya, for this, the sound travel faster than light...hahaha u hear the fart sound then u see the shit....hahaha... sometimes I will motivate her somemore, cos happen b4 once I start cleaning her, here I clean, there she shit again... so now make sure she finish b4 I clean...
happy.gif

For glass bottles, actually I won't encourage to use it for freezing... afraid it may cracked sideway instead.... me very paranoid with glass..

hi gan, pd gave me 2 suggestions.
either switch to FM totally for 3days to see if janucdice reduce. if not, opt to do the liver test.
i din want to stop BM for 3days totally coz it will be quite destructive. so i opt for the test.

i am feeding her FM during the nites now so that she can get used to bottle and FM slowly. if not will be difficult when she gets older.

according to pd, FM can bring down jauncdice. to help bb recover from jaundice faster, feed her reguarly so bb poo and pee regularly for liver to function. and during my confinement, i din take ginger and chinese herbs.

hi gan, your bb should be fine. your bb poo color is normal.yes, you are rite, if poo color is greyish, then it's not ok.
just keep feeding your bb
happy.gif

Vanessa,
Than i have to pray hard that BB be guai guai n dont wake up for night feed from 2-3 mths onwards. Otherwise will become Panda .....

Enjoy yr shower session
happy.gif

Pokemon,
Glad to noe that Isabelle is doing well...I can understand yr pain when BB have to do blood test. When my boi boi was admitted to hospital 4 jaundice i also cry like no body business...

Shihui,
My BB also something got siao siao drinking schedule like yrs where he need to be feed every hr....I just feed lor, otherwise he cranky...

hi vanessa,
just want check with you. i was feeding bb BM using direct latch on for the past 1 month. have just started introducing FM on bottles since 1 week ago. but duno isit bb haven gotten used to bottle, i can use up to 2hrs just for 1 feed. ie.. bb drink 60ml from 9-10pm den refused to drink anymore but she is obivously still hungry coz she will br cranky and upset. den 30mins later at 10.30pm, bb cry for milk and drink another 20ml from 10.30-11pm.. is this normal?

hi jackie, i also keep crying when she was admitted... seeing her on the light treatment, naked and crying just break my heart.. never felt so helpless in my entire life before until this little thing came into my life. haha... guess this is motherhood - a mother's love. dun think even our hubbies can understand this
happy.gif

Hi kimi,
same here, my mum also like that, think I dunno anything, critize everythg in my hse no gd(she duno how to use also dun ask), everythg she said she think she's correct and said my milk is not enough (coos bb these few days kept on waking up every hr at night, have told her that bb slp during feeding &amp; no matter how hard I tried to wake her up, she also slp soundly) etc. she just passedb nasty remarks which made me fed-up. that's why I felt moody these few days and cried on sun.

hai......confinement mth so miserable.

Pokemon,
It is normal. There may have 2 reasons for this. 1 is either ur bb doesn't like the formula taste or 2, ur bb is more attached to ur breast.
When we introduce bottle, we start off with small amount and at the time when bb is not hungry, this is to let bb get used to the teat first. This got to take alot of patience. U may not b sucessful with 1st attempt, so got to do it slowly. A lot of frustration will happens.

hi vanessa,

thanks... ya, really alot of patience needed. tot breast feeding is stressful enuf liao... din noe that introducing FM on bottles is also another BIG challenge!

ok, now going to eat my tingkat dinner (since bb sleeping beta go fill my tummy first)

come back again later if stock market still doing fine.

jia you!

Back