(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

Kendrick has been off diapers at nights for a week now. Finally he's completely toilet trained. Think he has been on diapers the longest ever!

Thank you very much Jaline, for your msn.

Hi RKJK Christine, still remember me boh? I should be able to make it on 3 May, just need to get HB Permit. Put in name first!

Attendance lists :

1. Christine & Ryan
2. Bellgal & Kendrick
3. Jaline, Hubby, Nouvelle & Leraine
4. Lena, Kenneth & Owen (strawberry)

Attendance lists :

1. Christine & Ryan
2. Bellgal & Kendrick
5. Jene, hubby and Ashley

date: 1-3 May is ok for me =)
time: shall we meet around 11am? let the kids play for a while..then we can have lunch there together too ..

I'm only available 1/2 May.

Can do lunch also. No prob. But so short time, the kids will be reluctant to leave the play area!

5 = BBroom? Include your nick also, otherwise as the list grows longer, will get confused already...

Attendance lists :

1. Christine & Ryan
2. Bellgal & Kendrick
6. Eileen Tan, hubby & Zhe Lei

I am ok for both dates and the timing.

heehee, bellgal i think the rest know bbroom is Jene lah.. =)

I saw some lunch menu at fidgets...i think can play by ear and see what time the kids wanna eat.. probably they can start playing around 11+ and lunch time can be around 1pm?

I think the price is for wholeday entry so the kids can play longer

hello all!!!
finally some activity in our thread.
i'm available only on weekends. timing & venue suggested are fine!

Attendance:
1. Christine & Ryan
2. Bellgal & Kendrick
7. twendy, HB, Lorraine & Laurent

Paiseh, is me la, I dunno, coz not that active. Yeh. the price is wholeday entry.

Don't kids get tired? Kendrick still takes noon naps at ard 1 to 2pm...If he doesn't take noon naps, I think by dinner time, he will get really cranky already...

Hello Caomei,

of course I remember u & ur Owen cutiepie
happy.gif
We met at my place and also at Gymboree trial class organised by Jene, right?

Hmm, so far response is quite encouraging.. Hope to see more participants.. Timing wise, wat abt we meet at 10 or 1030am (when the place juz open for the day?) I think it's cleaner and lesser people, then follow by lunch at abt 12 or 1230pm?

Attendance:

1. Christine & Ryan
2. Bellgal & Kendrick

yozzz everyone...
just read from Chris post in FB that we are having gathering... yeah yeah....
me onz.. let me know the details.. or i should come in more frequent to check out :p

Attendance:

1. Christine & Ryan
2. Bellgal & Kendrick
8. Serene, hubby, JK

Hello,
Wow, finally all the oldies are back!
happy.gif

Mummies, not so much of me being brave. Kinda another accident though I very much wanted a girl, din expect it to be so soon.... haha..But now that he/she is here, have to accept it. Still don't know gender yet. Irregardless of gender, I've decided that I've hit my personal quota. 3 is max for me and that's enough.

Christine, nope, my mobile not changed. Yes, I did receive your sms, sorry, been too busy at work to reply actually. Aftertat, it totally slipped off my mind. Have been sleeping early these days too cos so tired....

Jaline, yeah, would be quite a challenge for both me and HB. Zavier being 3.5 yrs old, Zachary 1.5yrs now coming on to no. 3...All abt 2 yrs apart.

Count us in for the outing but would prefer 1st May. Had been to both fidgets and polliwogs. Prefers Polliwogs cos its cleaner, brighter and less crowded but nothing much to eat there leh.

Attendance:

1. Christine & Ryan
2. Bellgal & Kendrick
8. Serene, hubby, JK
9. Bearyhugs, hubby, Zavier & Zachary

Yeh!! More people joining..

bearyhugs, haha, i like your statement about oldies..

Paging other oldies (just to name a few that I can remember now...you all can help me to add on):
peng, doggymum, stacey, violet, pama, wayne's mummy

yoz... bearyhugs, congrats! Surprised and glad to know someone else also having #3... yes, very "unfortunately", I also kena accident, like you :-( but my #2 and #3 gap will be even closer than yours. #2 is end feb 09, #3 edd 22 oct 10. Can faint rite?

As for the outing, I can only make it if it's on 1st May leh... But if the majority prefers 2nd or 3rd May, then you all go ahead.. will join u all another time.

SM, wanted to visit you. But my shoe cabinet is really bursting soon.... So if visit you, sure gonna buy somemore C and stock up again. :)

hullo hullo ladies!!!

I might be on vacation during that period, but will confirm with Christine nearer the date.

So many babies here, productive and fertile ah!
I'm still with my one and only Chloe.

Anyways, upon special request from PENG, I have created a Facebook group for us, so that it is easier to keep in touch and post photos etc, since most of us are on FB.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=109489505752186

jeannie, of course important lah..everyone here is important..we will try to accomodate everyone =)

Peng, I wanna see YZ! try to come yah =) saw her pics on fb yesterday with some other kids..very cute ..

Hi doggymum,
Congrats congrats! Haha, so I'm not the only one here....we should be sharing tips on how to cope with 3-trios here.

Ladies,
I can also make only on 1st May. So let me know when decided.... thnks!

Hiya,Mummies. Reporting strength here.

Attendance:

1. Christine & Ryan
2. Bellgal & Kendrick
8. Serene, hubby, JK
10. Babygal_1 & Kenise

Hi mommies,

since majority prefers 1st May, then let's fix it on that day.. Now pls indicate ur preference on venue and timing.. Thks..

Attendance:

1. Christine & Ryan - Fidgets / 10am
2. Bellgal & Kendrick
8. Serene, hubby, JK
10. Babygal_1 & Kenise

Add 1 more person. My bf going also...

Attendance:

2. Bellgal, BF & Kendrick - Fidgets / 10am
8. Serene, hubby, JK
10. Babygal_1 & Kenise

anymore ppls joining us?

bbgal, hor say boh! so long never hear fm u liao...

Attendance:

3. Jaline, Hubby, Nouvelle & Leraine - both place oso ok for me / 10am
8. Serene, hubby, JK
10. Babygal_1 & Kenise

Hi ladies,

Count me and Chloe in. I'm not sure if Chloe would enjoy this though (cos she is afraid of kids who are too rough), but we'll see.
happy.gif

I always enjoy bringing her to IKEA's smaland playroom. FREE and REALLY GREAT FUN!

Attendance:

3. Jaline, Hubby, Nouvelle & Leraine - both place oso ok for me / 10am
8. Serene, hubby, JK
10. Babygal_1 & Kenise
11. Charlotte & Chloe

Hi ladies,

let's confirm our gathering this sat at Fidgets. Other mummies who can join in last minute, please come also.. See u guys..

Hi all
sorry can't meet you all tomorrow as my son is having fever since last night. And my maid keep saying want to go back home so have to rush down to the agency to choose a new maid, headache!

Hi Eileen
Hope ZL gets well soon =)

Hi Mummies going to Fidgets tomorrow, please remember to bring socks yah..otherwise gotta buy over there.

I'll probably be slightly late coz hubby arranged to play tennis at Bayshore until around 10am !! then he gotta rush back to west side to fetch us then go down to Turf City .. I'll try to be there around 11am..see you all inside Fidgets yah =)

Hi Christine,
I didn't jio LF cos I was super busy with work lately... anyway LF's gal is celebrating her 1st b-day this sun so she might not able to come oso.

Mummies,
Fidget at Turf City right? cos hubby was out of town so I had to bring them myself... probably will be late. See u all tmrw...

sorry, mummies. i couldnt make it on last sat. my younger boy was down with high fever. PH so most clinics closed. finally got him his antibiotics yesterday.

saw some FB pixs. you ladies must had fun!

Back