(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Pups,
thanks.
happy.gif

i didn't see any baluku at his forehead & according to MIL, the baluku very small nia. phew...
oo..ya, i got few pics of K during mygym trial. but havent upload yet. will send you once i done it.

Lilboymum,
Congratsss!!!
can sense that you are very happy hor? can shop for girl stuff liao.
agree with grace, a lot of mummies got a pair of 好, how nice if i can strike it in future.
biggrin.gif

Jackiejon,
Glad that the report is cleared.

yipeee...tomorrow we will at Singapore flyer to celebrate 'Family Day 2008'.
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

Hb won a lucky draw - 7 flyer ticket (must included 1 kid below 12 yrs old & 1 senior citizen above 55 yrs old) frm NTUC. but the timing not so nice which is 9-10a.m

jasmine..
oh..is A ok?hope the baluku has disappear..ah..Elfa Childcare ah..so for how long will u "park" A there each day?i think i shd go & chk out for Mav soon..will u convert him to full-day if u got ur keys?so ur in-law will help to send A over daily ah..think u shd try to apply leave to accompany him for the 1st few days..Mav want to snatch things from others thus making others cry leh..sigh..headache leh...Congrats on ur hb's winning for the tickets..cool! nvr mind la..see the nice sunrise view ah..hee..nice ah...

dor..
not yet..but shd b this yr lo..v strong feeling leh..stress leh..girl's name also start with D ah..hee..

jenny..
ya..no la...sell to relatives is most bo-wah one..haha..

jackiejon..
heng ah..jo dun hv UTI..it sounds scary leh..i wonder can she take cranberry juice ah..coz i know cranberry juice can help in UTI..

lilboymum..
congrats in getting a GIRL! ur must be thrilled! congrats!

babygrace..
wow..i think u hv sent a gd email to them..hopefully they will read & action fast before they start losing more customers..hope all mummies get a easy clearance for this soon..

I'll CY,
Congrats.

Jenny/Jasmine,
Before the report was out, I was so worried.

Wendy,
Cranberry juice helps?? I didnt know that. Thanks **smile**

lil cy
Congratz in a girl!!
Seems like ALL of our #2 are girls leh kekekee..

I am sick for more then a week already and on antibiotics but bf-ing compatible.. hahaha think stress looking after both kids.. thankfully now getting better..

Kim is adapting well to Cc already ^^
Today is the best day!! She let teacher carry and say bye bye to us!!
yday, when teacher call her name, she immediately say bye bey and run to door cause she knows i fetching her liao hehee..

by the way.. she can eat 4 bowls of macaroni at cc leh! i tell them dun feed her too much.. later stomach ache or she over eat.. cause she dunno how to control leh.. this girl super greedy one.. she see food she keep saying 'mum mum' non-stop!! or she keep ah ah ah and open her mouth.. but i tell them cannot like that feed her lor..

Delphine
we're the only one with 2 girls :p
the rest all 'hao' zi is it? hehee..
Oh i tot all girls leh.. maybe i missed the posting.. :p

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="aa00aa">Sun Gym Trial

Checking on behalf for Shirley... If anyone can't attend, pls contact Shirley to replace hor. She's interested to bring Issac for the trial.</font></font>

Jenny
Yah I paid about there lah cos my stupid bag came in a super big box cos they stuffed the bag full to the brim....sigh
Stupid right, so wat if its an expensive bag must stuff n pack until like that meh I rather save on the shipping lor.

Borderlinx I think if u dun have citibank CC then gotta pay slightly more I think. But I'm used to vpost liao so okie lah n this time their service really fast n good got all my stuffs liao.....so happy....hehehe

Wendy
Not starting with D this time. Its starting with E.......hehehe
Cos D is follow me mah so now E follow hubby lor. To be fair ma....kekeke
U also start looking for names liao aah???...hehe

Adeline
No lah Gemini #2 is boy but also "Hao" for her...hehe
This yr good for girls hor.
Oh Kim okie with CC liao aah. Good lor then u can fang xing abit liao dun have to stress so much. Must rest well hor.

BTW I cleared my test for Gestational Diabeties this time.......hehehhe
No finger pricking this time round.
SOOOOO happy, even buy a tub of dryers ice cream to eat.......hahahha

Then stupid hubby tell me now still must control my sugar intake. 'Hello' I passed the test leh n bb is not too big wat.

Imitating
-----------------------------
Hehe tell u all something funny lah. This D hor calls my tummy baby n kiss it when he happy. N when he feels bb movements he will be happy too.

BUT.......now hor sometimes when he lie down on the bed he will touch his tummy n say baby. N when we touch his tummy(baby) he will jerk himself like pretend the baby move......hahahaha
I cannot imagine when he see me BF bb how....haha

Just contacted Shirley and got her to replace me for this Sunday's Gym Trial.

Joanna is still down with running nose therefore we will not get to see all the handsome boys &amp; pretty gals.

Remember to share some nice photos taken with us.

<font face="Comic Sans MS,">Doreen,
Haiz...sometimes really sabo by these merchants, dunno pack such big box for waht? That time I bought DVD, it sent over in a super big box, which the DVD only took 10% of the box.

Not sure if need citibank cc but I read someone mentioned no need. But if using conceirge service, then must have, if not will kena charge 30% or something like that. Not very sure, 1st time using also.

How Damien will react when he sees you BF? He will does the same lor hahahaha...

Jackiejon,
Oh then you settle with Shirley on the deposit you made earlier hor.

Shirley,
Just tell the in charge that you replace jackiejon will do. If you pay the trial fee by citibank cc, then pay $15 only. Jackiejon had made deposit $5 earlier in Mar. If no citibank cc, then payment will be $25.
</font>

Hi Mummies,

I wanna COMPLAIN........sigh.......so pissed with hubby jus now lor. We woke D up after bout half n hr nap cos we went J8 to buy dinner. He was bit quiet n blur lah but still very happy to get his balloon from Mac.

Then reaching home hubby say he wanna go his parents hse to get something before we go home. N once we reach his place his grandma came over n asked to carry D. N hubby happy as always when his 'family' wants to carry D jus passed him over.

Then I saw D's face change n he was gonna tear liao so I quickly nudge hubby who is standing infront of me nearer to D. N u know wat he did?? He asked his grandma to quickly carry D AWAY. Wah piang eeh I so angry lor he already wanna cry liao cos some1 else carry him n he still ask her to bring him off without trying to pacify him or see wat he wants.
So I quickly followed n pushed hubby along n keep distracting D ask him to see the fishes. Then once see fish okie liao she let D down to walk.

Then hubby went into inlaw room to get some stuff so I follow in cos D wanna go in.
N there is this auntie in there who came out once we went into the room so left the 3 of us nia.
Then D okie liao Kpo taking things on the table n sit on the bed watch TV. Then suddenly this auntie came back into the room n D so scared rush back to me with tears in his eyes. So I carry him n let him sit on my lap but he still whole body leaning on me kind.
Then FIL came in wanna carry D but D no reaction then he sort of force carry D from me. But D suddenly shake his head then fil willing to let go.
Once out of the room we wanna go back hubby carry D from me. N D jus start to keep calling for me. Hubby like deaf n mute 1 lor bochap at all. D jus keep calling "Mama Mama". Then I jus keep telling him "Mama here we go home 1st okie".

So angry lor at home I scold hubby for not caring about D's feelings see him wanna cry already dun even pacify him jus like to throw him to his family without caring for his feelings. N he still dare to tell me he wanna put D there when I go n deliever.
The he jus tell D sorry. But for wat lor idiot leh this man.

jackiejon..
can the kids drink cranberry juice now?hmm..for us i think those packet ones seems fine..maybe alittle bit hor..anyway, it's sour so duno the kid will want to try bo..lol..

dor..
it's nice that D will sayang ur tummy leh..for Mav now..maybe mine is smaller yet growing so he is more on elbowing or if not use hands to press on it one..lol..aiya, men ah..i think they r "pro" their parents one..even at times since my mum helping to take care of Mav...hb will make comments abt the way my parents talk to Mav lo..somemore is like "suan" them infront of my in-laws &amp; SILs one leh..make me "si-beh" hard to "xia-tai"..then i will give face infront of ILs lo at times..it's not unusual that we often quarrels over IL's issue on Mav..cool off ah..no point making urself angry..they wont understand one..even thou now he shd give in to u...at least D will cling on u so nt that bad ah..cheers~

hi dor,

D is definitely much more guai than tricia. nowadays, tell her sayang baby,sometimes she will lay her head on my tummy, sometimes, she bo chap. aiyo, really hope she will not get a shock when didi is born...

as for ur hb, hmm.... sometimes, mens v insensitive to other feelings one, esp in this case, is a kid, thought D will not mind one...

Hi doreen,

Pls accept my apologies... I think my boy might hav scratch Damien's face juz now. Wanted to apologise just now but my boy was in one of his 'I wanna do wat I wan' moods. So paisei, my rascal was so hyper.

hello mummies

just dropping by to say nice meeting u all today at Mygym. Thanks Jenny for organizing it. KB and my mum (watching all the babies) enjoyed the most. hope to see u all soon again.

nice meeting all mummies n tods during the trial today. Caleb had loads of fun tho he was rather cranky initially cos we were held up at church so he didnt have lunch n that is exactly what happens whenever he is out wif both hb n myself. not 1 of us can leave him type.

Coincidentally, today Caleb turns 20 months officially n he gets to celebrate wif all his friends. so nice...

anyway, just downloaded the pictures hb took. seems like this photographer did not do a very good job cos he was not in the mood as i made him wait for 2 hrs at church soooo.... pai sei. but plse bear wif me as i try to upload pics for the tods here.

caleb on the hanging swing
1443557.jpg

caleb on the hanging bar
1443558.jpg

caleb jumping on the tramboline
1443559.jpg

Caleb &amp; Isaac at the ball pit at the end of the class (think Caleb's presence n passion for balls threatened Isaac who was happily playing there on his own b4 Caleb intruded)
1443560.jpg

Ayden on the hanging swing
1443561.jpg

Ayden playing wif the drum (he is so cute he had to try out all the drums in the room)
1443562.jpg

Pretty lil Emma (she is so demure and all the boys just like to bully her)
1443563.jpg

1443564.jpg

Damien with papa on the tramboline
1443565.jpg

Ayden &amp; Damien getting ready for the race
1443566.jpg

Wendy
Still early lah that time my tummy abit visible D still bochap. Also keep pressing my tummy. Only when its much bigger n can feel very visible movement then he start to be more interested in it. Esp my belly button lah......hahaha
But it helps that he is VERY into babies lah he simply loves them n when he see bb he like suddenly stone 1 jus stare....hehe
Sigh but very sian ma here I am trying to make it easier for D to adjust n there is he bochap at all even make D cry for nothing lor. N these few days D suddenly very sticky to me leh. I must be the 1 to carry him or jus hold him sit on my lap, give him his milk. Meal times when hubby is around hor ask him to sit in his bb chair like sitting electric chair like that cry like mad 1. But with me only he will sit 1 lor......sigh
N dunno why D like very easily 'hurt' when I scold him. Sometimes no matter how I scold or beat he still bochap. But sometimes u scold abit he bian zui with tears in his eyes leh. Hope its not becos I'm due soon.

Gemini
D also got his mood sometimes. I think maybe some days talk to much of bb to him he will feel fan n ignore or not happy lor then I will reduce saying bb n after while he okie liao.
Sighhhhh wat to do I married a 'char tao'.

freshpoison
Oh really???....When I noticed the scratch hubby told me cos D threw himself into the ball pit. And ummm think not D that he scratch cos on the way home he say he saw ur boy scratch someone's face but he dunno who is that. Ummmm but nobody's kid kanna defaced hor??..so okie lah.
Anyway the scratch was small, already gone before the class ended n he always accidentally scratch his own face so I think might have been his own itchy finger. I was actually very worried D might have scratched someone's face cos I didn't have time to trim his nails......hehehe

Gym pics
--------------------------
Sigh....goondu me hor really forgetful leh. Forget this forget that we reached civic center then I realised I forgot to bring the ON stuff so we U turn back home to get them cos hubby volunteered to go back n I know will be hard to meetup again so might as well lah. But its his fault lor I already told him to remind me liao n he can jus get ready with D n stand wait for me outside the house leaving me to pack things n rush out. Then even forget to bring camera. Really BTH hor my brain. Dunno 1 day will forget to bring D anot....haha
So Kind souls please post pics in yahoo groups okie?? Ummmm its still working hor??...hehe

freshpoison
Oh yah I wanted to say. Ur boy looks really different now. Maybe cos he has much more hair now??...hehehe

Selina
Thanx. No prob on the transfer.
The last pic hor I think is the only kind of 'group' photo our tods are able to take now....hehehe

Vivian
hehe paisey I so forgetful jus now when U say 'crocs' I tot u say 'clock'....hahhaa
So I was thinking wat clock???...hehehe
btw jus now D so happy playing with the fishing toy n he dun put them back into the holes after fishing out leh he jus place a few on top of the board n continue playing......hahaha
Thanx so much.

Selina
Thanx.
Nice leh the dress but S not big for u aah cos I can still fit into some of my M ON tops.
Maybe I wait n see if it will be on sale after my delivery......hehehe

Oh dear.... Then I muz apologise to whoever my boy scratched... I thought was damien now dunno which bb. Whoever it was, SORRY!

Hi doreen
Hair
====
Aft almost 20mths... my boy has finally grown some hair...haha

Yah, din hav time to talk yest, my boy was in 1 of his moods but he had lots of fun though, din wanna leave. Started screaming outside cos he insisted on going back into the gym...

It was nice meeting the mommies and kiddos today, some new faces like freshpoison and ling that i've never met before. But no chance to talk as i had my hands full with 2 kids.

This is Emma's first "class" environment (the one that she went at 6 mths old in JWT not counted) so i guess she was a little apprehensive and hence Selina finds her demure. haha!
I was quite surprised myself that she didn't mind when the other kids snatched her toys away during the separation time. If she was at home with kor kor, she would have reacted violently.
I think she juz didn't know what to expect. Oh well, she was back to her normal self fighting with Joshua when she was in the car.

Pearlyn and her being the only two girls in class, seemed to take to each other quite well. Both played together for a while.

Oh yes, and i think she made Selina and Starz very happy today cos when i told her to call aunty, she insisted on calling them jie-jie. haha!

Thanks Selina for the pics!

Morning ladies,
boy we have some fun yesterday! Think the kids really enjoy it. Me old liao, just the warm up nia, already sweat like a pig... haa...
Nice to meet up with all the kids and mummies, daddies again... so long liao, and they grew up soooo fast...
I also got took some pix, will upload them in a while.
Meanwhile, mummies who have taken any pix during the gym, can pls also upload the original pix in the yahoo group too??
Just in case, you have forgotten, (too long since we update it), here's the link...
http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/mtboct2006/

Selina,
Caleb is so cute and active. Saw him on the monkey bar and tramboline. I am so impressed by his jump jump on the tramboline. Rhys dun know how to jump!!! haa...
clever boy...

Starz,
Your belle belle so cute! Really look like you leh. Ayden also so cool... Saw him slam dunking in the gym... next time can groom to be basketball player liao...
Envy you, so fast your #2 also grow up liao... soon can relax relax like jenny liao... haa... jia you.... btw, think you yourself slim down a lot leh....

Babygrace,
aiyo, your em hor, so sweet... call me auntie, can say out her name and say how old is she... so impressed!!! erh... how come call me auntie and call Starz jie jia har?? I so old ah??
Next time must buy sweet for em liao, next time must call me mei mei... haa...
And Josh also so cute, he likes the monkeys so much that he drags in both monkeys into the ball pit... haa...

Dor,
Glad that Damien like the fishing toy. Coz Rhys also love it so much that right away I knew I got to get that for my godson too.. hee...
Sat afternoon, delibrately chiong down to suntec to buy one... hee... as long as he loves it, its all worth it...

Shirley,
Zac zac is so cute. I was taking picture of the kids and he happens to stand besides me. He even came forward and peep at my cam to see what is that.
So I shown him and he is so cute!! I asked him who is that (happens to be kayden) and he say DiDi. He also say zac zac when I show him his pix...
So clever!! Told him to smile at me, he did too!! in fact I got a few of his smiling pix... will post soon.... hee...
Oh, and Le le is so chubby.. no wonder you say she sumo... that means your BM power ah.... haa... jia you...

Coolmum,
KB is tall leh, like gor gor like that... quiet but active!!! Too bad din have more chance to interact with him yesterday... xia ci bah...

babe_ong,
Pearlyn so sweet. Tall and cool girl... always rem her subtle smile to me at the end of class. So sweet...

Freshpoison7,
haahaa... was wondering who is that handsome boy in the beginning of class. Think Kayden change a lot. A lot more boyish and handsomer leh...
haa... nevermind lah... as you say, big tee can wear longer mah... haa... Rhys tall ah? think some of the kids that day also ard that height hee... dun worry, Kayden will soon grow taller before you knew it...

ling1312,
Max is so garang! Has been so long since I last saw him. Think is it at starz place? Anyway, Max so cute... strong boy leh.
When he was on the "ladder", can see that he can walk and climb and balance so well...
funniest thing is that he even push Rhys away when Rhys want to hug hug him... haa...

Ok, enuff of me talking... will post the pix soon... .look out for it....

Selina
if u dun mind can email me the shots you have on Pearlyn
happy.gif
my email add is [email protected]
didnt manage to get many good shots, many turn out blur blur one. maybe setting on camera wrong
Or any one has clearer shots can email me too
thanks

Starz/Doreen/Babygrace
have email to you the clearer photos.

seems like mummies and toddlers attending yesterday gym trial had fun!

seems like more pics taken compared with our last wk gym trial

hi coolmum,

KB look more like you...

hi freshpoison,

hmmm... still have not got a chance to know u...
next time bah

vivian,
Rhys really a big boy liao. My hub saw him and then look at Em and said wah so much difference in size. haha!
No lah, you're not old lah....Maybe Em thinks only jie jie have long hair?
She loves chocs, i'm sure if you offer her some, she will call you anything you want. haha!

kaypoh, what fishing game are u talking about?

hiyee mummies!

wow! all the tots are such big boys and girls liao.. time flies ya.. A pity I cant make it to the classes, cos hubby on reservist these few weeks and too lazy to bring B alone to join all of you. Hopefully, can really join all of you in the next gathering..
happy.gif

haa... babygrace, at first i read very fast, I thot you wrote Em like Crocs! I was thinking, jialat! haa.. read 2nd time then realised is chocs!! haa... heng ah... ok ok... chocs I got a lot... next time sure bring some for her.

Oh, the fishing game har... is the Melissa &amp; Doug magnetic fishing set. I now crazy abt Mel &amp; Doug products coz Rhys also loves it.
Bot this set for R and he plays with it every night. He can also id the sea creatures, and now able to put in the puzzles himself without help. So I bot 1 set for my godson too. Here's the pix.
1443901.jpg

btw, i bot it from My Learning kingdom in suntec so you can drop by lunch time to take a look.
I simply love their chunky puzzles.
I have these too. Really cool coz they can stand and R loves to stack them high up. The alphabet one a bit more ex but I like it coz can form words and its colorful.
1443902.jpg

1443903.jpg

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Everyone has fun yesterday?? Too bad the class can't accomodate all at one go.. Will be happening + chaos haha... All toddlers grow up liao, I can't recognise some if there's no name to the pic.

Sorry, busy these few days. Keep more pics coming!

Yeap yeap, upload to Yahoo Group for all to view ya.</font>

<font color="0000ff">vivian</font> so Rhys likes it? I had wanted to buy for Caleb but havent got time to get my butt to Suntec to get them (can buy when hb ard cos he will complain too ex lah blah blah blah... so i have to go buy without him). Saw it at Taka Fair the last time but cos i know that shop in Suntec has more other stuff which i also wanted to buy so in the end never buy at Taka. i find it interesting too and guess Caleb will like it as well. but i guess only lah.

On jumping, he loves to jump. hb taught him to do it. initially the legs nv left the ground. now he is getting better at it. especially when PJ sings the DINO song, and when it comes to the part on HOP HOP HOP... he will start to jump up n down.

Monkey bar, i nv expected he could hold on for so long cos we nv had the chance to let him do it. even outside monkey bar dare not let him do it in case he slips n we not in time to catch him. am pleasantly surprised he could do it n held on for some time.

Rhys is such a cool boy. he really getting along with all the kids well. guess CC does help in the socialising.

<font color="0000ff">bbgrace</font> yes i must buy Emma chocs next time for calling me jie jie. so happy to hear that. Emma's speech is really good. Caleb is still on single word.

Selina,
You mean Rhys like the fishing set? Hee... he loves it! Every night when reach home, coz I need to put down his things and settle some housework, to prevent this naughty boy from "bugging" me, I will tell him "Go catch sea turtle for mummie!" and off he goes to "fish" for sea turtle. When he came back with sea turtle, I will ask for sea horse...to and fro...until all caught... haa... and that keeps him busy for a while. haa...
I also bot it without hb. Actually the first set was the farm animals which is given by Rhys' god ma. Rhys like it a lot so I decided to go and check out the shop. Then i saw so many things, almost want to buy all... haa... actually to me, these are really good quality wood puzzles so I dun mind paying a bit more for it.
I saw some china made "copycat" puzzles and fishing set which are also wood but the edges hor, very rough and might cut the kids. Plus Mel &amp; Doug's pics are MUCH MORE CUTER!! haa....
Trust me, I think Caleb will like the fishing toy... hee... they have fun learning how to put in the puzzles too! (oops... think I sound like a Mel &amp; Doug salesman liao....sorry sorry...)

As for Rhys, all along, he likes kids a lot so ok lah, no issue in socialising. But sometimes his boy a bit too "passionate" lah, he can actually go hug little girl girls at MRT station whom he dun know one leh... bth...

talking of toys....

mummies, check with u, u know where to buy those soft bowling pins? i dun want those hard types. was at a friend place and she has it, tricia loves them and will throw the ball at the pins...forgotten to check with friend where she has bought them.
this girl prefers balls rather than soft toys/dolls.

Back