(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Jasmine,
Ya, they really 赚到! That time I was still thinking why my colleagues all so "rich", all go Mt E for delivery and single ward some more.
</font>

Jenny
u going for the duck tour?
if got 50% maybe i can convince my hubby to go as
he find the price too ex so we have not gone for the duck tour yet
happy.gif

hi jenny,

still v gd leh.. got $1K for maternity expenses...

hi jackiejon,

same as u... lazy to move on liao... been with the same company coming to 7 yrs... working environment is v gd here, esp got kids now..
hope that both Jo and Jon recover soon...

hi jenny/jasmine,

oh is it? the SG flyer move v slow one? but then, dun think i will go take it, find that not worth the price and also nothing much like that loh...

<font face="Comic Sans MS">babe,
Yes, I've booked tickets.
I find the price rather steep. Last time duck tour below 3 is FOC, now they charge $2. Anyway I booked dukw tour, another operator and child below 3 is FOC. I've the 50% off voucher from the flyer brochure. Interested? Got to pre-book.

Gemini,
I find flyer bo liao lor. Go up and view nia, no one to explain where is where. Slow until I bored, but then an experience for kids lah. Jasmine is right, the capsule doesn't stop for ppl to enter. It moves while we move in, so for kids, better carry them. The price is too ex for a while family to go! Mine was discounted rate, sis's co was having family day and each ticket only 10 bucks nia and comes with a free meal. But I paid full child ticket for Jolene haha cos she's not my sis's immediate family members.</font>
}

Wow, Jenny your co. very generous. For me it was my colleagues. They gave me abt 1k when I deliver but of course it's give and take lah, we give to others when they deliver too.
happy.gif
My current co. is $100 for each yr of service. So maybe I should work for a few more yrs before no. 2. ;P

Jasmine, I agree with Jackiejon, looks like 4yr old.

Gemini, looks like all our kids sama sama.

Jackiejon, Jo. so pretty of course must look at mirror more often.
happy.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Coral,
But I think someone mentioned here before their maternity gift from their co is more. Yes, I do think my co has good maternity packages. Even go gynae appt can take time off, but it all depends on the bosses lor.
Like you mentioned, it's give and take lor. Mine is big co, so expect to give a lot also. Very siong when comes to give full mth packages lor. Cos I give to all who I work with or will liaise with, no matter they got give $ or gift, cos dun want ppl to think "why xxx has, I dun have" kind of thinking. But some of my colleagues they got see who give red packet/gift when they give out full mth packages. Then ppl start gossip behind. I think our age ppl still ok, is those older generation aunties lor, they will gossip.</font>
}

<font color="0000ff">SG Flyer</font>
Had been wanting to go but dun hv such gd rates leh. my sis say the kids wun know how to enjoy but to me, they can run for all they wan inside the capsule! i dun mind!
happy.gif
issit FOC for kids under 2? tts oso part of the reason why i wanna go b4 R turns 2. heee....

<font color="aa00aa">My Gym trial</font>
Wow, so many lovely pix! Looks like the 2nd grp oso had a lot of fun. bbgrace, Em looks more like wat i've seen in the previous few pix. the one taken in HK really makes her look diff. so cute!
happy.gif
Em dun seemed petite next to Rhys leh. Rhys is not short so i think Em's size is juz right 4 a girl.
Vivian is rite, i totally 4got abt the yahoo grp pix liao! hahaha
lol.gif

Jenny
oh the dukw tour only till this sat ah? alamak... then cant make it leh.
sad.gif

Jasmine
again, A looked so grown up in the pix! cant tell he's less than 2 yrs old!

hihi there..

I have just enrolled B to the Little Learner Playgroup at AMK.. but he will only start his lesson next year Jan. May I know how long must the kid stay with the playgroup?

Gemini/Jenny,
yeah..quite bo liao. we just sitting inside &amp; chat while look at the outside view which doen't make any difference to me. I think hb won't want to go if we need to pay. kekeke...

Crystallized,
re your sis say the kids wun know how to enjoy is not really true lal, A run here &amp; there, n when he look down frm te flyer, he even shout '哇。。!' so i guess he njoy ba...

Coral/jackiejon/crystallized,
alamak..he really look so grown up? is it his hair or feature or dressing?

<font face="Comic Sans MS">crystallized,
the capsule is small hor. How to run inside? Especially if you are sharing with ppl.
Dunno why, I tot is quite big, think the pic in brochure bluff ppl. That day only abt 10+ ppl in the capsule, like no place to walk.
Jaslyn like glued to the window, dunno what she's doing. Maybe she finds the car moving like toy haha..
The discount voucher valid till this Sat, 31 May only. So either today, tomor or Sat. I din check until yesterday =P

Jasmine,
Me waiting for time to pass nia haha... Ok lah, just an experience cos paying only 10bucks, and it comes with a free meal, so no complaint lah.
</font>

Jasmine &amp; Jenny
yah tts wat i meant by enjoying... to run within the confined space within the capsule. dun need to worry fall off rite?
biggrin.gif

i oso thot the capsule looked quite big... If R is willing to b glued to the wall, i'm happy! i can enjoy the view!
happy.gif

if its $10, i oso dun mind gg lor... kekeke

<font color="0000ff">jenny</font> YES YES! I still wanna go. still outstanding and was thinking of doing it this weekend. Wah! if got 50% better still

<font color="0000ff">karen</font> caleb's playgroup is under edufarm if i am not wrong

<font color="ff6000">Singapore Flyer</font>
coincidentally, i brought caleb n my parents to the flyer last week. he did have lots of fun in the cabin. run here n there, crawl here n there.

will post some pictures to share tonight.

<font color="ff6000">搞怪的小顽童</font>
Agree fully on that. Caleb is also like that. uses his golf club as a gun n went around "bang bang" everyone. everytime he bang bang at us we will lie down to pretend dead, then he will come n hold our hands to wake us and then bang bang us again.

dunno who taught him, maybe my mum, during shower time, he will hold his birdie n say "Bird bird, fly" then using his hands to show like flying... bth man.

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Selina,
I'm going for this Sat. If same slot, can pass you the 50% off voucher. You call to check if still got slot or not. Tel: 6738 3338
Adult: $29.90; Child: $20.90; Child below 3 FOC. Prices before discount </font>

Jenny,
$10 with free meal. worth to go!
we went to Popeye after the ride. hmmm...so so nia.

Selina,
huh? you also went last week? sat or sun?
yes yes..photo please.
hold his birdie? MIL will scold A when he hold his birdie, but i din, just told him 'it's your bird bird'
oo..ya, wanna check with u, are you keeping my training pants or with Starz?

Crystallized,
someone said if you want to enjoy the view, the best is you take the ride at 7pm.

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Jasmine,
Our free meal is a set of Popeye lor haha... 2 pcs chicken + fries + biscuit + drink. Worth hor.
</font>

<font color="0000ff">jasmine</font> i went on wed, 21 may cos i on leave so brought my parents out to have some fun since they work so hard to help me look after caleb so well. after that we went to the new jap rest there for dinner. treat my parents to a good dinner also as my appreciation.

actually wanted to do duck tours that day. even booked a slot but caleb woke up late so did not manage to do it so end up at the flyer lor

your training pants with me. i swop 2 blues from you hope you dun mind. but i havent use so still can change

not really hold but point or touch his birdie and do the fly action lor

wow..all mummies seems to hv v gd benefits from the company leh...really worth to make use of the time in the company to give birth quick man..all the cash rewards &amp; vouchers sound so tempting ah..i think my current company's surely better than the previous one only 1 bb hamper..at least this one will hv $200 vouchers &amp; company will send another baby hamper..so i m really thankful..

dor..
okok..i shall be patience &amp; wait..heehee..

coral..
char is soo adorable &amp; creative to use her pants as head gear..haha..so funny..indeed v v joyful ah..can tell she's really a tall girl leh..cool~

jasmine..
oh reallY?the hair will be thicker?that i hvnt heard of leh..but at least can hv boyish hair..mav cant when we tried to keep it longer for him..aiyo..some start to say looks like girl liao..haha..A really look like a tall big boy from the sporeflyer's shot..he must be thinking hw come he got so high up from the ground..lol..

jenny..
v v worth leh with the discount on spore flyer..i m waiting for my chance to redeem from some stationary purchases at my co..hope we get to bring mav for free..hee..

selina..
caleb is so funny but smart leh..will know bird bird fly ah..haha..mav will jsust squeeze onto the birdie..haha..so we will stop him from "pulling" that everytime we took off his diaper..lol..

Sigh yest wanted to post but think forum got problem aah sian.

Jasmine
Alvis really look so grownup lor.

Coral
D calls himself 'Mien mien' but it sounds so much like his "Mei mei"(sister / pretty).
Char so sweet wearing that helmet......really a joy hor so when's #2??.....hehehe

Selina
D also touch his birdie he say "bird bird" see birds outside he also say "bird bird". I tell hubby dunno when he grow abit older he will confuse anot....hahaha
D likes to play "bang bang" also cos hubby taught him he will "bang bang" n pretend to die stick out his tongue, fall back n say "eh"....hehe
N yest he dun wanna sleep then saw the commercial of 1 Korean show the "my sassy girl" actress do the 'bang' action the he keep saying the whole night "Jie jie, bang bang"...aiyoh

<font color="0000ff">dor</font> D so cute. Caleb only started to learn this bang bang thing n just today learnt how to pretend to die when i bang bang him.

i find it really amazing at the rate of their learning. yest while settling him for bed, i asked him to use his fingers to show me 2 which he learnt some time back. i tired showing him from 1 - 5 n am surprised that he could say out the numbers as i point my fingers according to the numbers. of course he cld only say up to 5 but i am already very very surprised.

<font color="0000ff">jasmine</font> as promised, some pictures taken while on the flyer.

Enjoying the view down there...
1453003.jpg

Doing some arm exercise...
1453004.jpg

Happily crawling in the cabin under the seats...
1453005.jpg

Self-entertaining... sliding away...
1453006.jpg

Sigh I still in my shopping mood leh how aah......hehe

I was at the Robinson sale at Expo on Mon n I finally found the unbreakable piggy bank from Little Tikes. Was so tempted to buy for D but cos it was quite expensive $23.90. N there was no other disc written there. Stupid hubby refuse to buy lor cos I was even thinking buy 2. 1 Blue for D n 1 pink for #2.

Now I'm still itching to buy it cos been looking for unbreakable piggy banks for very long liao since the 1 hubby bought broke apart after D threw it on the floor, but Expo is so far for me lor. ANyone seen those before??

Wendy
Yah be more patient lah. I already cannot wait to see my bb liao u know. Dun make me more gan chiong lah....hehehe
The only thing stopping me is when I think of wat happens if bb less then 2kg cannot go home n gotta stay NICU or wat then I will tell her at least 2 more weeks okie.....hehehe

Selina
So smart C knows how to count liao. We jus started teaching D when our lift is ready n he still only shouts 4 cos we stay on 4th floor ma....hahaha

Doreen
i also like the little tiks piggy bank
didnt see it when i was at the expo robinson sale
more keen in seeing my stuff that day due to very limited time for shopping
think original price is $29.90 so this price already discounted
happy.gif

Selina,
wow..the pics very nice!
kao_clap.gif

My shooting skill very lousy, always cant get nice close up pics of A.
Caleb very smart. I also teaching A number with lift up my finger. but some how he only can say '1' then stop. haha..e.g when i scoop his milk powder, he will count 1 then stop.
happy.gif

re: training pants.
no prob. initially it was my idea to swop the pants. how to collect frm u huh? let me know if u at east side during weekend, anyway. i try to collect frm u. paiseh...

Jenny,
yeah..really worth it.
duck tour, i also want to go lel. but don't think hb keen. enjoy your trip.
happy.gif

me still have not bring A to Zoo yet. sigh...now weather so hot!

Dor,
aiyoyo...indeed A didn't look so grown up. wahahaha..he still my baby.
yes yes..we all also gan chiong for all of you, you are the next one, right? natural w/o epi hor? Salute!
When the Robinson sales at expo end? tot of going there this weekend.

Wendy,
your current co. also not bad, give $200 &amp; baby hamper. better than mine, nothing at all. i tot of changing job, very sian to stay at this co. liao.
ya..think he curious too. told hb confirmed A don't have 惧高症。haha...
aiyo..A same as Mav lel, also like to pull his birdie.

Counting numbers
desiree only how to count starting from 3-6, she simply refuse to start from 1, 2 and so on.

But I am really so happy that she will say i love you as seen on the dvd "Wheels on the bus" with her action(ie. "I" pointing to her eyes "love" cross her arm in front of her chest and "you" pointing at me).
happy.gif

Singapore Flyer
Really nothing much ar.. thought of going as well but the price very steep.

<font color="0000ff">jasmine</font> i just snap n snap n snap. anyway digital so not nice then delete. usually will have a lot of not nice one.

Counting
==========
in fact we never specifically teach him counting. just that every time we take lift he point to the numbers and we say the corresponding numbers. as for fingers, hb always play this finger game wif him since birth. every time we count to 5, he will bring our hands to cover his face. hence i was surprised he knew how to count cos we nv like teach per se.

Mummies enrolling their child in Apple Tree Playgroup (Blk 195B Punggol Road)

Just some info I have obtained.
- Registration on 24 Jun 08 (8pm – 9pm) for school start in Jan 2009
- S$160/mth for school fee
- S$95 half yearly for material fee
- Timings, 2 choices either 9am-11am or 11.15am-1.15am
- Tel #68422781 (Susan/Justina)

However not sure if it’s apply for other centers.

counting numbers
================
wow, caleb, D and desiree v smart leh, tricia is the same as A, only know 1. whenever my mum ask her how old she is, she will put out her forefinger but this one have to depend on her mood, if gd mood, she will then do it.

hi delphine,

oh, apple tree needs about 6 mths registration prior to start sch term. if i'm not mistaken, apple tree only for age 3 and above, rite? pre-nursery? me have not really go find out more info on those playgroups like when to register, haha... machiam like, immediately register, tricia will have a slot already...

Hi Gemini,
ya lor, that y Jun 08 needs to register for year 09 intake. Dun forget our toddlers already consider 3 next year liao leh(they go by year born and not month though ours is almost year end bb).
happy.gif

hi delphine,

ya, our toddlers considered almost yr end bb, in a way lugi a bit...
btw, u went down to take a look during lesson time?
me wanted to go down during lesson time to take a look but this can only be done during wkday, i dont think sat got class one...

HI Delphine

The little learner playgroup which Brayden gg to be in next year also has about the same costing leh..
- School starts on Jan 09
- One time reg fee of $18
- S$135/mth for school fee
- S$60 for 3 months' material fee
- Timings, 2 choices either 9am-11am or 11.15am-1.15am
- A set of uniform $18
- Deposit of 1 month school fees (can used to offset the dec school fees)

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Doreen, Selina,
Jaslyn is 不死金刚 now. Last time when we played the bang bang game, she will "die" one. Now no more liao, then she will keep on bang bang bang at us. I always tell her Mummy dies liao, no more food for her haha..

Doreen,
I bought the piggy bank bear version from Guardian. Mini Toons also got sell, but theirs is transparent one. Wanna get transparent one cos can see coins mah, but hb prefer the one from Guardian. So I bought the gals one each. Now my gals very $$$ face. Keep asking for coins to put in. Then whenever we go out shopping or what, they will go tell their Grandma or whoever, they got $$ to buy them stuff.

Oh yes, I just checked LV status. No change, still "awaiting shipment".

babe,
See you on Sat.

Jasmine,
If not get Selina to send out via post lor. Or you 2 meet up at Tampines Giant to do grocery shopping keke..

Gemini,
Every outlet for Appletree functions differently. Only selected have playgroups for 18mths. I believed most Appletrees have Pre-Nursery Class. 6 mths is considered "late" liao, cos pte sch starts registration in Mar.
And Delphine is right, these sch counts by Year, not actual age. You better hurry for Tricia cos your place is new estate, more kids.

CDA Account
==========
2nd Time Mummies, babygrace, Jlyn, Mango, Shirley... die... still got who ah?
Have you all received letter from DBS/POSB for closing this account?
And which one will you opt? Standard Chartered or OCBC?

I'm quite "angry" with DBS/POSB. They started this acct and no other banks supporting. Now they going to close, and such short notice. I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY LETTER YET!!! **ANGRY**
I just submitted the CDA Acct for Jaslyn's sch fee in Mar, now I gotta call up school to check how. Jolene's sch fee also using this acct. So troublesome...</font>

Jenny,
No leh, i've not received the letter to close the CDA account. Anyway, that one is under hubby's name, must go check with him. I'll probably go for OCBC since there's a branch just in compasspoint and they have sunday banking and not to mention they also have promotion for opening CDA account.

I think u better email LV to ask about the status.
They finally give me a list of items shipped and the tracking number after I told them that I've called my bank to put the payment on hold. My order was shipped in 3 packages. Can't imagine how much the shipping cost will be.

<font face="Comic Sans MS">babygrace,
Me too haven't received anything yet!
I wanna see the contents of letter first. Now, I'm not sure if is to fill up that letter then send back to MCYS or we go directly to bank.

I've no issue with sunday banking since all along, I'm using internet banking for this acct + OCBC and SC. I'm also thinking which to opt, likely to be OCBC cos I hate SC services.

I'm thinking to wait until next week to see how before email to LV. Doreen was asking me yesterday night, think she received package from LV, even she asked for refund??</font>

Jenny,
I have not received the forms also. Will choose ocbc. Reason same as bbgrace cos I live in sk also.

Jasmine, the one in the pic is Dagon ;)

<font color="0000ff">jenny</font> actually caleb also but we keep insisting that he has to die otherwise like not fair only we die and he dun have to die. n very tiring to go up n down cos once u pretend dead, he will come over n pull u up to be alive again.

Karen,
where is little learner playgroup? am looking for one near to my mum's place.

Gemini,
No leh, have not go and check out the class yet, maybe when i am in my materity leave then go look look see see.

Jasmine
The Robinson sale at Expo until Sunday I think 1st June. But to me nothing much to buy.
But near for u lah can go walk walk n go popular fair also.

Babe
The piggy bank very nice hor. Oh original is $29.90 aah??
Cos they never out sale tag or anything for some items so I tot no sale. I so tempted to get 2 leh 1 blue n 1 pink fair ma......hahaha
Yest night I nag at hubby tell him I still wanna get the piggy bank for D else he go n find for me unbreakable 1 lor....haha
So think I will get to go expo again....hehe
But for me nothing to buy leh expect bb stuff but my MIL shop until siao aah we wanna leave liao call her to go n pay we wait for her outside.

Delphine
Hehe I also taught D that sign language cos he can't say ma......hahaha
That day I went gynea appt he suddenly did the sign halfway nia dun wanna point the U cos facing the recept n they keep teasing him cos he dun wanna say he love them.....hahaha

Selina
They learn very fast 1 dun need to really teach they also know. Cos that day the Mopiko ad hubby say D was watching very intensly. So once the ad finis hubby ask him in chinese same as the commercial "very itchy how?"
N he straight away imitate the boy n scratch his hand. I tot hubby taught him before but he said no. Cos he saw D see the commercial until so intense so he know D definately know liao.
Now he imitate the Gatsby Jap guy leh.....aiyoh

haha so funny u all insist he has to die aah. D is he bang us we die he also die with us even if u never bang him.....hahaha

Jenny
Hahahha u say Jaslyn so farnie......hahaha
The piggy bank hor D 1 was the transparent 1 from Minitoon lor. Not this tall version last time shorter 1 but same material. N few days later D threw from his cot "piak" break into 2 liao so now I dun buy liao. Must make sure unbreakable. The little tikes 1 quite Big leh n can open also so I like.....hehehe

Sigh.....LV hor dunno wat they want leh still dare to reply my email say their shipping now clear bugs liao very fast....hahaha
I feel like telling them my friend's 1 haven ship leh. They say when they get it returned they will refund me promplty but now dunno how leh vpost already received leh how aah?? Ask vpost to do return or the LV courier will know how to take back?? Sian man. Scarly until I deliver also haven settle.

hi mummies,
I keep seeing the word training pants. What exactly is it? For what purpose? Pls enlighten me...
Anyone familiar wif sentosa pricing? I wanna go the underwaterworld plus cable car ride 2 way. How much is that?

<font face="Comic Sans MS,">Selina,
Ha, last time we did the "dying actions". Now lazy, dun do liao, must see my mood keke... I just put out my tongue to pretend "dead".

doreen,
Oh, I like mini toons that smaller transparent version, but no stock liao. Left the big one, I was thinking it sure breaks, hb confirms, so we din get that in the end. we bought the same design but another type of material, looks unbreakable. The gals did drop, so far still ok.

Hmm I'm not familiar with vpost. Also dunno how. Ask babygrace? She's using vpost also right?
I shall wait till next week, then I send email to check. Give them few more days.

freshpoison,
It's for toilet training use. The pant has more layers, like 3 layers min or 6 or 7 layers max. It doesn't really hold urine when accident, but at least it helps not to create a mess.
Check out Causeway Point Kiddy Palace for its material. They place on the shelf near to the bb accessories. Selling quite ex per pc lor. Jshopper one cheaper, 5 pcs for 3 layers one cost S$14+ after conversion.
But then, up to you, some dun use training pants. For Jolene, I started her on normal panty straight away. Jaslyn cannot... in terms of toilet training, I think she's quite hard to train.
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS,">doreen,
Pics speak better. Same design as mini toons but different material. Head can turn 360 degree.
Bought from Guardian Pharamcy at Causeway Point.
</font>
1456648.jpg

Wtan, thks for yoru compliment, maybe you'll hv a gal gal soon.

Dor, I'll try for no.2 end of this yr if I don happen to change my mind.:p

Selina, Jenny, Lotte also use the bang bang way to get out of trouble. When I want to tickle her, she'll bang me so I die and wont attack her. They all sure know how to protect themselves at a young age.

Selina, tat website really makes me drool...

Update on KB
============

Yday bot him for his 18th old jab, almost 2 mth late...

His height is 86cm and weigh 11.1kg.

Childcare centre
================
Can i ask some stupid qns?
what is the difference between Apple Tree, The little learner playgroup, NTUC childcare, carpe diem, etc?? How come the price difference can be so wide? how do u all know which one is good? Must let them start school by Jan next year ah?

Dor Dor,
Clever boy ya.. hehe,if not pai seh also if he say that. Anyway, adults should also take it lightly cos they are words from kids mah, cant be taking it for real.

Gemini,
ya hor.. by the time i go see see look look, it will be after the registration period. How blur i am.
Anyway, after discussing with my hb and mum, think better not send her so far away(apple tree at blk195b, the maid needs to take bus).
Just now while on the way to punggol plaza, saw another banner with playgroup,pre-n and N class at blk 163A, so much nearer to our place.
Will call and check it out on monday.

Back