(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Mummies
I remembered someone went to Studio Loft for photoshoot... who is it uh?? Need some feedback!
happy.gif

Hi Zita,

I think my name is still on the Great World trial. Does that mean not happening anymore? If not, its ok. (sorry..cant catch up on the thread) Tks for arranging.,

lucida - wow!!! short-listed huh? then wat's next?

PM - joining as trial or also joining the term?
u gals come earlier lah... my timing is just before u gals.
happy.gif

May...GWC cant start without 10, do u wan to change to Woodlands or MP?

MTDT...she join Term....we might meet u back to back..hee

Wat is FACE?

zita - GWC so strict... :p

BJG - think u gals will be starting from scratch... like for no dots from 1 onwards.
whereas for zav, he shd be continuing from 50 liao i think..

so dun think good to switch....
sad.gif

Hi mums,

since there are some mums who cant agree on Globetrotters (GT), as the games is not suitable for babies. The floor is not clean and the play room might be too small to accommodate too many people as commented by the Apr mummies who celebrate their Bash there.

We source for other locations to hold our baby bash.

<font color="ff0000">Since mummies are so keen in MY GYM and we are confident that the place is baby friendly, I got a quote from them for Birthday Party @ GWC!

Timing : 3 to 5pm, 1 hr for game & singing, 2nd hr for cake cutting , food & gym!

Package price :$688 for 20 babies(Min), each pax $34.40/-! Additional @ $12.90/-, will average out if more then 20pax.

MY GYM will close for our Bash - 2 function room (1 for singing & game, 1 for food & cake) and the gym! Deco, Teacher n helper!</font>

<font color="ff0000">MAIN CONCERN</font>
Food -Unfortunately, they dont operate like a restaurant, so we need to cater food. And no burner is allowed.

Food, cake and present of babies are excluded; we have given a budget :

<font color="ff0000">1)$6per pax for food for adult n kids.

2) $10 Each babies for present and cake. Extra will be refund.

So a family of 3 will be: $34.40 + $12 + $10 = $56.40. (might have refund)</font>

Mummies pls indicate yr interest as Min is 20 babies, if we had less then the no. will go ahead with GT. Once we hit the min will ask for transfer of fund to book the venue.

Since going for Bash, you may wish to cancel the trial

BIRTHDAY BASH:
I am interested to GO MY GYM
1)Dsiitan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy
14) Kiki
15) kloe
16) peachsorbet
17) melody
18) lena
19) Bubble

<font color="ff0000">Mummies few more to go n we can confirm MY GYM</font>

From PM :Those mummies that already transfer the $ to me, dont worry, I will refund you accordingly after confirmed on venue, food & present. For now, the price remains the same. As before $45.90 for parents + 1 baby as we need min of 20babies

May pls select another location!

<font color="ff0000">Mummies i putting more cause some might cancel as they are going to MY GYM for Baby Bash next month!

For those going Bash might be more worthwhile to co-ordinate another lesson when babies can walk hor..heehee</font>
-----------------------------------------------
My Gym trial @ Woodlands
Date : 20 May 07(Sun)
Timing: 2 to 3pm
Price: $30/- nego for further discount
1) Zita
2) dsiitan
3) PM
4) Yb
5) kloe
6) eeyore
7) Lucida
8) Lena
9) melody
10) OC
11) mezzo17
12) Z-Lia
13 Yenny
14) brambles
--------------Closed------------------------------
My Gym trial @ Marine Parade
Date : 20 May 07(Sun)(to be Confirmed)
Timing: 2 to 3pm
1) CHM
2) MiCh
3) peachsorbet
4) Hong
5) Blessings
6) Fruitee
7) missmoon
8) glitch
9) julie lim
10) Pooh
11) Zoe
12) MTDT
13) Jul04
14) Kiki
14) Bubble
------Closed------

Hi Kin,
Ya i'm still BF Kayden. I BF Kyla till she was 1 n stopped when i got preg with kayden. So intend to express till he turns 1 and jus latch him morning n night after tat. Cos hor i scared ll put on wt after i stop BF... Aya actually even now i BF still fat lah. hahaha

Oh you work from home? Must be quite stressful ya having to juggle work and kids. No off days too.

Sandy, you super woman, study, work and look after bb.

PM, you v 'wei da' sacrifice sleeping time to do 'extra work'. For me the moment i touch my bed KO liao. Supposed to pat Kayden to sleep but sometimes i KO way before he does! No time to even surf net at hm so i cancelled my internet. So when i tell ppl i do not have internet at hm they ll look at me like i came from dunno where.

Pooh, u very cham lei must rush n fetch your kids from MIL's plc. I still not so bad jus fetch daughter from childcare and go home but if i reach after 7pm MIL's face ll turn black cos she's tired from looking after Kayden who's quite attention seeking now. moreover she's oredi 70yrs old.

Hong, you are so blessed. Can 'er ren shi jie' during weekdays. I've not gone on a date with DH since dunno when. but weekends ll be your pay back time. kekeke

Anyway wanna tell u mummies a BIG THANK U for letting us share our sorrows here. Tell frens, colleagues or even hubby they oso wont understand wat we go thru.

Hi Zita,

Hmm..i think i'll just have to give it a miss. Both Woodlands and Marina Parade too far for me. We dun drive so dun want to put Bb through torturous journey ride esp for cranky ger like her :p
Tks for offering!! Enjoy the class.

Mummies,
sorry. allow me to sort out the BJG PR trial tmr. very busy today.

Pebble,
we used to have er ren shi jie but not now.

calling out for old birds!!! hehehehe
i realised some mummies we used to chat during our preggie days no longer come in n chat liao leh...(missed those old gd days) issit they have forgotten abt us??? haiz...WHERE ARE U GALS???

I believe in praising my ger. If she behaves well, I will praise her "That's mummy good girl!"
I feel if adults need praises, babies/children will need too. Last time, when my boss praised me for my hard work, I felt so great!

Maybe because I am a Christian. Sorry if I bring God into this thread. Praise does make a child more happier and confident.

Pebble,

You are a SAHM also? Are you taking care of your bb yourself or with help? Myself is almost 95% all by myself. I totally agree with you that having a chance to touch the pillow is feeling so blessed already. I am very impressed with all the mothers here that can still do lots of things at the same time. I've been wanting to do something else but just can't seem to find the energy...including exercise!!! Now is one "fat-ass"
sad.gif

Hi Fruitee, I went to studio loft. Think got other mummies here also go there. I quite like their style. Can consider.

Hi MTDT, The person called me around 5+pm and said she will sent an email to give me the details. On 20th May I need to bring baby to dun know where, can't remember. Then they will judge as got others shortlisted also lor.

Lena
I am a SAHM too. Without any outside helpers. Got to cover "seas" cover "mountains" - got to do everything by myself. Initially I am not used to it, but getting better. Guess it is all about time management. But if I got another child, don't think I can manage. I envy those who have a few children without any helpers at all.

tpl5

Oh ya, those with few kids and taking care of them themselves are "Superwomen"! I do get some help once in a while like my hb's auntie is free or when my sis is in town. That's when I get to breath a little bit. I'm learning everyday to be more relax and get everything on the track. Hoping that something better will be on the way. Probably filling my days with more friends etc. will make me feel better. I'm glad that I join this site though!!! Looking forward for all the get-togethers...die die must squeezzz out some energy for that!!
happy.gif

MTDT...who is Z teacher? Ours is shi hui leh...u noe of her? good anot?

Pm..saw yr pix so nice, next time can appoint u photographer leh...me too engross till forgot to take Ian...hahaha

Hi Lena, you mean those shoots taken at Studio Loft? They have not given me all the photos leh. I only got two photo with me which they send to me via email. The photo stored in my hubby computer. Dun know which folder he put. Will upload here once I get it from him.

Zita - same teacher...
I find her good... so far rank no 2 in my list.
No1 is april.
No2 is shihui
No3 is Annie.

i wanted to see if i could change to April's class but she dun do crawlers group

pebble,
me no superwomen. Just that I am force to WORK and WORK. Of course partially I like to study, feel lost everytime when exam over. I will start searching for books to read or cross stitch to do. My boy went through two exam with me. One is early stage of pregnancy another is 1 mth b4 delivery. My friend always tease me that they will buy CALCULATOR for my boy because he has been calculating in my womb. WAHAHA

Hi mummies,
Wanna know more abt pnuemoccocal. How does the virus spread & wat are the symptoms? Kaylyn has not taken the immunisation. Can she take now?

ylc, thanks!

YB, from what I know, pneumoccocal disease is an infection that occurs commonly in children under 2 yrs of age. Can cause serious ear, brain, blood and lung infections. Think there are a few jabs to take. If the child starts taking the jab earlier, will need more jabs. We are planning to take the first jab at one year old.

May y dont u join the baby Bash since is @ GWC , u pay $34.40 for 2hrs session. veri worth leh..but on course have to top up for food , cake & present..lah birthday party mah : )

Kloe..i check with annie for sit in for trial at our class this sat! She say for trial need to go to their website & register for queue!

YB - for pneumoccocal jab, if kaylyn take now... will need 3 jabs. (2mths gap per jab)
after 1yrs old - 2jabs
after 2yrs old - 1jab

Zav took his first jab at mth 7... his next jab is this friday.

how it spreads i not sure... but i understand it actually helps prevent bronchitics and pneumonia

Diistan...I not good photographer..hahaha! next time will remember ...hee

MTDT...really then i relieved..scare wait PM attend say teacher no good..cause not same as trial...hahaha! as u noe BJC..teacher is the most IMPT..

Hello Everyone,

How are all of you doing? Saw many new mummies joined the thread, so exciting! Haven't been posting for a long time, paiseh... But have been reading the thread when I have time.

I am responding to Dsii's call...hehe...
happy.gif

YLC, Nitegal & Mel

Need bring $10 for t-shirt on sat, they juz suck us dry! happen to check wif her for additional mummy joining..she sms to confirm receive our cheque but shortfall $10...hahaha!

Hi mummies,
How does pnuemoccocal spread? The reason I ask is cos my BIL's father kena & was warded last Sun. I only know today when my mum told me.

Apparently, the illness strikes suddenly & he suddenly collapse while playing MJ. He has difficulties breathing & can't move his legs.

My sister's family stays together wif the FIL & I'm worried tat my nephew or niece will pass the virus to Kaylyn unwillingly. Although, I only visit my mum's once a week (mum takes care of nephew & niece during the day), but there's still a slight chance tat the virus can b spread, esp among children. Somemore, Kaylyn has not taken the immunisation at all. I was also waiting for her to turn 1yr old, but now really regretted. Think I'll bring Kaylyn to doc tomorrow to seek advice.

Dunno if I'm being over cautious or paranoid.

Back