(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Zoe

Thanks alot! It's a comfort to hear from your way of thinking. You are right, I've been reading alot of "how to make them sleep blablabla" and it stressed me! I have to learn to be more relax with things happening around me though...I am learning from her everyday!

celestine

the B~day package at DElta GYm is only $225 for 2 hour party and play

yesterday I took a few flyer and happen to read the price package

Lena
That's good. Yes, we need to chill to keep sane. Dylan started sleeping thru the night a few weeks ago and it was so sudden I didn't dare believe (for at least a week). Seemed too good to be true I didn't wanna jinx it by telling anyone. Hee. He did it on his own.

Hi Zoe,

Well-said! That's what I think too; I'm sure when the kid is 4 or 5 years old..things will be better. So now, we just have to 'suffer'. And this is no big deal cos my mum used to tell me how she would wake up every two hours to feed my nieces and nephews whom she looked after thru the nite. Talk about not enuff sleep!

MY BOYFRIEND

757129.jpg

This is Funny, Venice holding the Rattle, then Zavier snatch away , V take another wan zavier saw n snatch again...but after he snatch Venice look abit sad...then Zavier decided to return the rattle to her n V smile! Saw the whole incident is so sweet.

757130.jpg

zoe - congrats!!!
actually zav also kinda of did it on his own. the only differences is my BM supply stop, so instead of latching him, i gave him water. he was fine with it.. then slowly proceed to dun even need the water break in the nite.
happy.gif

Zita - ya loh! my Zav is a snatcher leh! in IFC also, teacher commented tat he likes to snatch toys tat other bbies are holding on. aiyoh.. bully in the making! :p

Zita - U see.. Venice touch E's hair, and E pat V on the shoulder. Really like a couple leh!! !Hahahaha! I wanna shoow hubby!

Zoe - I thought the same way as u do, but sometimes I get really fedup and really want him to sleep so that I can do my chores.

Hi mums,

since there are some mums who cant agree on Globetrotters (GT), as the games is not suitable for babies. The floor is not clean and the play room might be too small to accommodate too many people as commented by the Apr mummies who celebrate their Bash there.

We source for other locations to hold our baby bash.

<font color="ff0000">Since mummies are so keen in MY GYM and we are confident that the place is baby friendly, I got a quote from them for Birthday Party @ GWC!

Timing : 3 to 5pm, 1 hr for game & singing, 2nd hr for cake cutting , food & gym!

Package price :$688 for 20 babies(Min), each pax $34.40/-! Additional @ $12.90/-, will average out if more then 20pax.

MY GYM will close for our Bash - 2 function room (1 for singing & game, 1 for food & cake) and the gym! Deco, Teacher n helper!</font>

<font color="ff0000">MAIN CONCERN</font>
Food -Unfortunately, they dont operate like a restaurant, so we need to cater food. And no burner is allowed.

Food, cake and present of babies are excluded; we have given a budget :

1)$6per pax for food for adult n kids.

2) $10 Each babies for present and cake. Extra will be refund.

<font color="ff0000">So a family of 3 will be: $34.40 + $12 + $10 = $46.40. (might have refund)</font>

Mummies pls indicate yr interest as Min is 20 babies, if we had less then the no. will go ahead with GT. Once we hit the min will ask for transfer of fund to book the venue.

Since going for Bash, you may wish to cancel the trial

<font color="ff0000">BIRTHDAY BASH:
I am interested to GO MY GYM</font>
1)Dsiitan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy
14) Kiki
15) kloe
16) peachsorbet

From PM :Those mummies that already transfer the $ to me, dont worry, I will refund you accordingly after confirmed on venue, food & present. For now, the price remains the same. As before $45.90 for parents + 1 baby as we need min of 20babies

Pm..heehee thay y he is Venice BF mah : ) almost hug together liao...

MTDT..really har? that so funny ! best part is he noe how to return! c his expression that day so sweet leh...melt my heart!

Zoe

Hee! you also believe in "jinx" not to tell when it's too good to be true ah :D Summer, my gal was sleeping pretty well for a while. She was sleeping from 10pm-5am...that period of time was like "heaven" to me for a while. I was kind of hard to believe and tried hard not to tell...just in case...hee

BIRTHDAY BASH:
I am interested to GO MY GYM
1)Dsiitan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy
14) Kiki
15) kloe
16) peachsorbet
17) Melody

Hi mums,

since there are some mums who cant agree on Globetrotters (GT), as the games is not suitable for babies. The floor is not clean and the play room might be too small to accommodate too many people as commented by the Apr mummies who celebrate their Bash there.

Since mummies are so keen in MY GYM and we are confident that the place is baby friendly, I got a quote from them for Birthday Party @ GWC!

Timing : 3 to 5pm, 1 hr for game & singing, 2nd hr for cake cutting , food & gym!

Package price :$688 for 20 babies(Min), each pax $34.40/-! Additional @ $12.90/-, will average out if more then 20pax.

MY GYM will close for our Bash - 2 function room (1 for singing & game, 1 for food & cake) and the gym! Deco, Teacher n helper!

MAIN CONCERN
Food -Unfortunately, they dont operate like a restaurant, so we need to cater food. And no burner is allowed.

So a family of 3 will be: $34.40 + $12 + $10 = $56.40. (might have refund)

Mummies pls indicate yr interest as Min is 20 babies, if we had less then the no. will go ahead with GT. Once we hit the min will ask for transfer of fund to book the venue.

BIRTHDAY BASH:
1)Dsiitan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy
14) Kiki
15) kloe
16) peachsorbet

From PM :Those mummies that already transfer the $ to me, dont worry, I will refund you accordingly after confirmed on venue, food & present. For now, the price remains the same. As before $45.90 for parents + 1 baby as we need min of 20babies

We checked out the Gym at Delta lioa, its $300 for the gym only, no deco, helper or games.. we have to play ourselves.. and deco ourselves too.. seems liek MY gYM is better?

Count me in, cheers!

BIRTHDAY BASH:
1)Dsiitan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy
14) Kiki
15) kloe
16) peachsorbet
17) lena

hehe, missed out melody's name liao...

Hi mums,

Since mummies are so keen in MY GYM and we are confident that the place is baby friendly, I got a quote from them for Birthday Party @ GWC!

MY GYM will close for our Bash - 2 function room (1 for singing & game, 1 for food & cake) and the gym! Deco, Teacher n helper!

MAIN CONCERN

So a family of 3 will be: $34.40 + $12 + $10 = $56.40. (might have refund)

BIRTHDAY BASH:
1)Dsiitan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy
14) Kiki
15) kloe
16) peachsorbet
17) melody
18) lena

PM, my name missing... btw I will transfer money to u tonight.

BIRTHDAY BASH:
1)Dsiitan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy
14) Kiki
15) kloe
16) peachsorbet
17) lena
18) melody

May I suggest name tags on mothers and babies on the get-together/bb bash? Not sure if you guys already practising it?! So that it's easier to recognise individuals..esp new comers...like myself :p

Mummies,

i also believe in "jinx" haha...the moment say my girl gd or can eat well...nx moment her rubbish will come back :p

cannot dnt believe

hi

i'm interested to join in the birthday bash! ;-)

BIRTHDAY BASH:
1)Dsiitan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy
14) Kiki
15) kloe
16) peachsorbet
17) lena
18) melody
19) bubble

For those who missed my previous post:
KINDERMUSIK Trial CONFIRMED
DATE: 22 April 07 (SUN)
TIme: 1200-1245 (45 mins)
Venue: Tanglin Mall
Cost: $22.91 (for 12 bbs, if less than they will charge $25 per bb)
1) YLC - paid
2) CHM - paid
3) Zlia
4) Wendy
5) Kloe - paid
6) Jul04
7) Hong
8) Yenny
9) Isis
10) Julie - paid
11) Brambles
12) poppy

errr... so u gals still going for the trial lesson at My Gym if the birthday bash is to be held there as well?

if trial lesson still on, i dun mind joining either the Great World City or Parkway session. Tks ;-)

Hi bubble,

I put u at MP first...cause i dont noe whether those that are joining the Bash wan to cancel the trial anot!

YLC..annie sms me liao, receive the cheque , she say t-shirt must buy so we had to pay on Sat! PM joining Us!

Yujie got short-listed for the FACES contest. So excited. Trying to imagine in future how I would feel when it's time for him to "graduate" from kindergarden, go to Primary school, etc.. Life of being a mummy..
happy.gif

Back