(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

hong, so u nvr specially buy for this course huh then what brand n model is ur camera...

pooh, yah, i forgot... mayb can go if i can apply leave...

btw, how long it takes for the "feng mo" to recover??

eeyore - oh dear..new one some more!!! Aiyoh...

hong - wah, I am hopeless as a photographer! Wah, if can be half as good as you, then DH will not complain so much...men do nag too!!! ke!ke!

OK...signing off now...2nd key kena pulled off by son liao.

why will get feng-mo ah? it will spread to whole body not to ppl right?

anyone knws if there is chinese medicine hall at AMK central?

JP & eeyore,

hee, both yr kiddy pincher skill so gd ah...wow, better protect yr PC/NB, if not when most keyboard keys gone then cannot come into the forum to chat le..

Hi Hong,

Hahhaa..your comments about Julian getting irritated when he sees the humans at sesame street talking were really funny..would love to see babies' frustrated look..Hhaha.

My ger has not watch sesame street yet. But she likes my bb can read and Brainy Baby. I like Brainy Baby cos the background music is soothing.

according to my GP when i last kana feng mo, western med can only ease the itch but full healing will be longer depending on individual condition..he told me usually caused by food/clothings etc that irritate yr blood vessel..I hate Feng Mo..got so tortured by that during my 1st preggie..

eeyore,
of course not lah. hahaha..
I'm also using FujiFilm. I think is Fujifilm s602z, is a 2yr ago model. Those bulky type. It has a few function, swill be very sayang if i dun know how to use it. So take this opporunity to pick up a simple photography course to destress.

However, this camera doesnt take gd picture under low light. So most of the indoor photos doesnt turn out well. The nicer one are those taken using strong light, best under sunny days.

JP,
I am not gd lah, i also keep taking many pictures to get the nice one. Practise make prefect. Snap more of Garrick and u will do it right. hahaha....
U dun know i envy those pictures taken by some of the mummies here. Some of it so clear, like zita's photo... all turn out quite well, especially indoor shots.

I dun want to bring my bulky camera n look like i am a pro then later realise all the shots are blur. haha... I know my camera limitation. SO now we are thinking to get a compact camera with higher ISO so we can take clear picture under low light.

May,
really. He will get upset and make noise when the muppets all disappear.

My MIL says he watch Hi-5 with Janelle. If he sees Janelle dance he will shake with her.

Pooh,
i used to get Feng Mo very often during my teen, then it disappear when i reached 25yo. I always see chinese sinseh for it.

Hi mummies, thanks for all your concern n advice.

Gillian's rashes are starting to subside, true enough, all in all took about 3 days from d start of rashes till today slowly subside n her appetite is coming back too. So if counting from the first day she had fever which was last sat n it lasted 3 nights, i've gone thru nearly a week!! Phew!!

Aiyoh really didnt expect her to kena this but really must thank all of u who has helped in one way or another, be it from ur own experience or others'. Special thanks to Mezzo n JP who PMed me photos n info on false measles as well
happy.gif

This thread is really full of care n warmth..."touched"

pooh - i'm going lena's place for swim on 1 june too..can pick up the item then from you?

lena - i oso had the experience too when my ger woke up in the middle of nite to play with me...she stood up in her cot to call for my attention then when i got out of bed to go to her, she quickly lie down and pretend to sleep...really dun move at all...hahaah...i thot she's asleep, then went back to my bed...she got up again...and the whole saga went on for 45 minutes before she finally sleeps...hahah...for 2 nites...dunno why...luckily, now she's not doing it anymore...but it's so funny when i think of it
happy.gif

ylc - no i did not book the slot for 12 june...just cancelled mine...thot we hv not confirmed yet...

peach sorbet - she was quite taken in by everything as it's new to her...the morning we went, there were lots of school kids as they were on their excursion..so she was so busy looking at everything, everyone...no time to be cranky at all...even we talk to her, she oso bo hiu! hahah

working mummies, not to envy us...let's organise some weekend playdates then we can all meet up too...daddies can oso join...

missmoon,
am i still in thr trial class for sunday.. i dun think i hv paid yet.. pls advise. thks

fruitee,
i cant get in the link..
sad.gif
will try agian..

Fox is having sale now. Get 2 for 50% discount and if u pay my DBS CC u get further 15%.

I just got two tops for my cousin but pity that i dun have DBS CC.

Cheri & Zita,

So i will book the slot for GUG trial for you guys okie???

GUG TRIAL
DATE: 12 JUNE 2007 (TUES)
TIME: 4pm-5.30pm
COST: $45/-

1) ylc
2) Dsii
3) JUL
4) OC
5) Zita
6) Cheri
~End of List~

Jul, where u went today? me run 4 outlet fox..haha, today got 2pcs...last week bought 6..hahaha!

Raffles City & suntec got quite a good range of bottom for boy!
Bugis...nothing much
Vivo..too messy!
IMM Some new stock at IMM is @50%
Marina- not much, but saw a stack of boys clothing at the bin! but is messy kinda!
Hope its helps...

Waiting for End June storewide sale @ 50% hahaha

Zita,

wah u went to so many outlets ah!! really pei fu pei fu you!! hahaha

Wah end of June storewide sale @50% ah... hehe then i wait also... eyed some new arrivals but waiting for discount then willing to buy hahaha

Zita,
I find this time Fox's sale not much stuff available lor...

Went to AMK Hub wif PTT & share the 50% disc wif OC cos we only managed to get 1 top for our gal each. But luckily still have additional 15% disc cos I have the membership voucher. But at least AMK Hub Fox is very neat & the clothings are put on shelves...

ViVo Fox dump everything inside the disc bin, see liao already sianz...

I'm waiting for Wing Tai Fox sale...Haa..haa..5pcs for $10!

YB..have to wait for the storewide sale, around end june to july! that wan will have 50 + 20%! the wing tai fox sale- no big size or bottom, mostly basic T..

wah....zita, yb, ylc,
if got nice bottoms for ian..can buy for me bo? hehehe,,these few days cant really go shopping loh...thks ah!!!!! 2T size shld be ok....

zita,
Yah, I know...tat's y I dun buy t-shirts during Fox sale cos I know Wing Tai has more.

Dsii,
Sure. If I happen to go down Fox again, then will sms u.

strange?? how come i registed the fox wensite already but no email send to me?? where shld i print out the mailer then??

Zita,

Forget to ask u just now if confirm for the GUG? Shall i book for u or wait till ur leave approved first?

Cheri,
do u want me to bk for you for GUG? We all confirmed on the 12th June already. If so pls give me ur precious details e.g. child's name, DOB, parent's name & contact no. THANKS!

GUG TRIAL
Date: 12th June (tues)
Time: 4-5.30pm
Cost: $45

1) ylc
2) Dsii
3) OC
4) Jul
5) Cheri
6) Zita
Waiting list (in case anyone withdraws):
1) YB

zita,
I went to the United Sq one yest. The boys ones were neatly packed on the shelves. The girls' ones too. But there was a bin full of girl stuff as well...

ooo......got sale ah! Will wait then. Need to get bottoms for K.

Mummies,
Kay has fever today...37.9 degree...but after taking fever meds, her fever gone. Hope it's not false measles cos I understand the fever will be on & off...then rashes come out. Hmm..keeping my fingers cross.

ylc...book first : ) if my boss disapprove..then i let my space to YB : ) ok?

YB...takecare, nowadays lots of children down wif flu & fever..!

Hey Mummies...

maid situation is turning from bad to worse. MIL can't get a maid in time n she had turned down my filipino colleague who has a maid to recommend (says she trusts her agent more). sigh. n now.. current maid leaving on tuesday and still no option in hand. have to either take leave from tuesday onwards.. dun think can juz quit my job like that also.. or find a temp maid. it's pretty frustrating cos all this all so last minute n MIL not communicating with me until it's too late.

now she wants me to put K in infantcare. or at least explore that option. dunno man. pretty worried cos i feel strongly that K deserves more attention than just 1/3 of someone's attention especially with her special needs. thinking if i shld just quit my job now, but still need to sit out notice period. i'm only keen on putting K in mass-care when she's bigger.. now.. sigh. dunno la. pretty frustrated n down, n most of all feeling helpless.

peachsorbet: my cousin just withdrew her bb gal from infant care.... actually what you said... the teachers cannot give 100% attention to her bb gal. Placed her in the playpen alone for hours. The ratio is 1 teacher: 3 babies.

Back