(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Hi MTBs,

is it necessary to get receiving blankets? Also, wat's the criteria for buying a stroller??

Who's attending Mt. A 6-Apr class??

hi japepearl,

Can help to update my profile, I'll be delivering in Mt. A?

hong, thanks for the info.
happy.gif
Is there any particular brand tat is better?

missmoon, sensitive skin qte troublesome hor? Tat time when i started using the beautician's sunblock, cant take it, then got a little rash. After tat, use wif estee moisturiser, its ok. If gynae gv cream, dunno can use 3 altogether? For ur sis, she juz use the gynae's cream only? Am in a dilemma now.

Jazzy,
let me check and get back to u tmr.

eeyore,
gd to have 1 or 2 receiving blanket. To wrap the baby and bring him/her home. More to keep them warm cos they lose their body warm faster outside our womb.

Stroller - really depends on individual. Some want light weight, some feel heavier is more sturdy. Some prefer more functions like able to recline fully, have big basket to hold ur things etc.

Infact, i feel that beside stroller, mother shld also get a sling or a carrier.

jazzyjas, ya lor, sometimes quite troublesome...very limited by products in this case. actually, i think she tried to minimise her use of products on her face, so she tried to live without the cream only use her facial wash and moisturiser...only sometimes when she cannot tahan the itch then she use.

jazzyjas, ya lor, sometimes quite troublesome...very limited by products in this case. actually, i think she tried to minimise her use of products on her face, so she tried to live without the cream only use her facial wash and moisturiser...only sometimes when she cannot tahan the itch then she use.

Hi eeyore,

I will b attendin the Mt A april 6 lesson. I called n left my contacts with Mt A some time back but they have yet to call me back. Did Mt A contact u to confirm ?

Hi, All Mummies

How are all of u doing?

I have been vey busy for my elder gal's bdae....Next mth got to celebrate my younger gal's bdae.

Juz went for my checkup todae, 26 weeks. Baby doing fine, I never gain weight, my boy boy now 700g, average weight. His name is KEON.

Hi Mummies,

After so many days, finally managed to grab some time to come into the thread. I was busy organising some sprees in the marketplace. Real tedious, but got my stuffs.... happee....

Li May,

Wow, you sure are busy with Bday parties.... Enjoy! Meanwhile, take care yeah? Don't overtire yourself.

Jurong Gal,

Hi hi, now to see you back and chatting, am sure everything is gg on well for you! Happy for you.

Hong!!!

How are you? Cravings for chocolates and eating potato chips?!!! Noti noti.... ha ha ha, I'm referring to myself too you know? My hubby suddenly presented me with a bar of Hersheys chocolate one day, and who know, within an hour, it's all gone!!! ** Faint **

My baby is so busy kicking me everyday. And my boy is so busy disturbing me everyday and sticking on to me, Ooooo, I really need a breather....

Jazzyjas,

Maternity pad is more absorbant maybe? I'm not sure, cos even in hospital, they place 2 for me, but within few hours, I feel really soaked through. Like Hong, I changed to normal once I reached home, so much thinner, breathable, and absorbant I feel.

May,

When buying a stroller, be sure to look at how airy is the material. Cos babies are often on their back, and the wrong sort of stroller might be too hot for them after lying in it for very long.

YB,

I really envy you! Can go to Bangkok!!! Me and my DH didn't even went for honeymoon after we got married cos I'm already pregnant and his traditional mummy also very protective over me. Ha ha, so till now, the 'honeymoon' plan is still shelved. By the way, my hubby never took an aeroplane before you know? ha ha ha....

Where exactly is the cheap locations to buy baby clothes? I also wanna go there see see look look! Will try to persuade DH to go... maybe May?

I'm gg for detail scan tomorrow. So, I think better go rest early now. Night night mummies!

Hi Angeline,
Having chocolates once a while should be okay lah...just dun take it everyday.
So poor thing, u didn't even went for ur honeymoon?? I'm already back from my babymoon leh..
I bought my baby stuff from Big C (next to Grayson) & Central Chidlom. Saw there's also lots of shops selling baby/children's clothes in MBK, Siam Sq & Pratunam.
Good luck on ur detailed scan!!

missmoon, coz dunno wat pdt can mix wif wat so must trial & error. Last nite i din apply face mosituriser b4 sleeping.
Morning i applied juz ok amt + sunblock, see how it goes.
Today woken up by left lower abs pain (plus body clock time to get up i guess..), not very painful bt know its presence. Now better already, juz a bit aching. Hope tmwr comes faster.

Angeline, thanks for the advice. Thot can use those "night pads" oso.

Angeline,
Haha, once I start on chocolates, I can't stop too! Ooo.. especially dark ones... ooo... aiyah, better dun think too much :p
Oh, my hubby and I also dun have honeymoon too :p But he accompanied me to Chicago for a conference where we made our pleasant "accident", so just take it as a honeymoon liao lor. Haha, although we ROMed in 2003, until now we haven't even hold our customary yet! Intending to have a simple tea ceremony and lunch reception in May for relatives only lor
happy.gif

Jazzyjas,
Sensitive skin very troublesome one. I used to have, get outbreaks very easily. Once I found a good product, be it makeup or other facial products, just stick to it... But now our skin like weird weird one, no choice, just goto try. Hope you can find a balance soon
happy.gif

Hi all mummies,
I chipped off the top of my lower front tooth yesterday! Faint ah! I accidentally bite quite hard onto a piece of chicken bone and my tooth is even more fragile than a chicken bone? I can't believe it! Does anyone of you go for dentist checkups during pregnancy? I dunno if I can go see dentist or not, also dunno if need to go and see or not coz the tooth feels quite sensitive to cold water
sad.gif
How?
sad.gif

ashleywcy, i went to dentist during 1st tri...did very minor refilling that is only temporary one. doc say cannot do anything else until 4th or 5th month. can still go see dentist and see wat he/she says
happy.gif
dun worry. i also chipped off my big tooth during 1st tri - wah lao, drink or eat also difficult.

jazzyjas, same here, been feeling weird aches at lower abdomen, near pelvic area...i hope it's really due to stretching of uterus. my appt not till next wed...sigh...everyday wish appt day come closer cos sure got different worries every day

Mummies, do u all know whether a child car seat is mandated by law in Singapore? I thought it was until I came across the Dec 2005 Young Parents magazine and they said there is NO law in Singapore requiring parents to strap their child in a car seat. Wondering whether that's true....

ashleywcy, ya.. the trial & error process is tedious. Mine is usually coz of dryness or rashes. Today seem better. Tmwr wd see my gynae & hear wat he says first b4 i chg my current pdts.

missmoon, qte sianz hor? 2nd tri is supposed to be enjoying bt i dun seem to be able to leh. Wd get worried when the pain comes n goes, or the aching wun go away.
sad.gif
Making me whole day dun even know if bb kicks a not.

Lok, i thot there is a newsapaper report abt the car seat? Otherwise, how come there was a rush for purchase of car seats? Or i rem wrongly.. i not sure either.

Angeline,
u going for detailed scan today? Where is ur detailed scan? I had mine at TMC.

Same as u, i was pregnant after my customary so we didnt go for my honeymoon.

Mommies,
Mine confirm is a boy and he is 530g at week 23

Jape,
can u update for me when u are free? Thanks!

Lok,
I think it will be safer to make the child stay in their seat.

Hi MTBs,
Have anyone of u employed a confinement lady? We r miting her this weekend. I wd like to know wat questions, requests or things I sd ask/clarify wif her b4 she starts work. Hope all of you can gv me some advice. Thanks!
happy.gif

Hong, I am all for safety! Guess if it is a legal requirement, then no argument abt it. My hubby is quite reluctant to get a car seat and when i showed him this Young Parents article, his eyes lit up!

Like Jazzyjas, I remembered the mad scramble to buy car seats a few years back which I thought was due to enactment of new TP rules. Didn't really bother then (not even married, what more think abt car seats!)

May:
I just gotten my graco plapyen last sat fr Aprisin. how abt u? did u manage to get it? u got it at $288 n then at Taka got free gift if u purchase above $100?
happy.gif
Mattress wise?
I got the Graco Mosaic stroller too.
390157.gif

YB/nurbates:
I bought a Disney Baby "winnie the pooh" Pink color receiving blanket that comes w knotted cap. very cute, $13 at Bbcare Festival at Expo, gg to use it for my bb when gg home fr hospital. But hospital wil also provide a receiving blanket too. wat do u mean by flannel? issit a brand?

nurbates:
which nipple cream do u recommend esp me gg to breastfeeding?

Playen:
Those who hv a playpen. Just want to check regarding e mattress. cos my playpen comes with a base w cover n i m gg to place the base + e Bbsafe mattress (1 inch) thickness on the bassinet. it shld be sufficient enuff for bb's body n head support right?

Beansprout Pillow:
Dun think there is this 2nd bulk order rite? therefore, I wil be ordering from the beansprout's website, will order 2 pillows + 2 casing.

Antenatal Classes /Liverpool:
Attended 1st lesson last wkend conducted by Mrs. Wong at TMC but mine different timing from urs. she is humurous n made e lesson very interesting. all Hubby r taught how to massage for mummies, ya agree e antenatal exercise too fast, by e time reach hm, can forget everything liao. Then Mrs wong mentioned abt hving intercourse thing and hubby listen liao abit scare, now refrain for e sake of bb to play safe cos me approaching 3rd tri. I was wondering wow how come he so understanding meh, cant believe him leh. hehe 3rd tri shall start fr 27 or 28 wks? got alot of theory.
390158.gif

Weight:
i hv gained abt 8kg, from 43kg to 51kg.

Diapers:
i bought a pack of Pamper premium for Newborn fr NTUC last wk as got promotion, cost $14.50 for 36 pcs (UP. $15.40). Dont buy too many newborn diapers in case they outgrown too fast n u need to buy Size S liao. Me thinking of ordering from Nepia, heard its Japan brand n its good n price very cheap too. $19.90 for newborn (60pcs) from Bugis junction. But if order thr phone (min. 4 packs), costs only $14 per pack for NB (60pcs), size S(54), M(48), L(42) to XL. any mummies try this brand for ur bb, really gd?
me thinking using pamper/mamapoko for nite n nepia for day.

YB:
paiseh i also cant figure out ur bb's scan.

hong:
i also like laksa but cant take e clams right? i also request not to add in clams.

BB shampoo/bath:
any recomendation on which brand is good?

Maternity pads:
I bought the 2 packs of Pureen Mdm maternity pads at expo. Costs only $2.90 for a pack (10 pcs). Heard this brand is good.

ashleywcy:
oh! ur front chipped? do u drink alot of calcium like milk? probably due to lack of calcium or ur bb drawing alot of calcium from you, therefore ur teeth chipped. cos 1 of my frens during her preganncy, her front teeth bcame crooked cos she told me lack of calcium. not sure how true.
390159.png

Lok:
for bb car seats, we dun intend to buy now. We intend to get it when bb hits 6mths old. cos from 0 to 6mths, stil quite fragile will carry her.
happy.gif
from 6mths onward wil buy a one. cos hard to find a car seat starting fr infant to age 4. usually wat i seen is from 9mths to age 4.

missmoon,
Thanks for the info
happy.gif
I'm still considering whether to go see dentist... coz never liked to see dentist and dunno how big a deal is a chip in a tooth.

kite,
I do drink milk leh. Average 1 1/2 cups (~600ml) per day. I also take cheese or soya bean milk frequently. Sigh... dunno why. I used to have repeated nightmares where ALL my teeth drop out one by one! Had one episode of this dream during 1st trimester liao... hopefully it'll not become reality now! Ahhh!!! What an irony, scared of losing teeth and also scared of dentist
sad.gif

kite,
My gynae said 1st trimester cannot have intercourse... 3rd trimester also cannot ah? 2nd trimester leh? If throughout whole pregnancy cannot, then our hubbies r so poor thing! Haha!
happy.gif

ashleywcy:
hmm probably u can let ur gynac know regarding ur teeth, probably he/she can advise u more. or might give u calcium supplements.

well actually Mrs Wong never say cant hv intercourse, just that she hinted like will affect placenta n etc. then hubby said dun play play, stil got 3mths to go leh, so better refrain. he really jiat liat hor. lol.
390341.gif

Hi kite,
Flannel is a type of material. It's thicker than terry-cloth material (towel-like). I saw kiddy palace selling $19.90 for flannel material.

I have gained 7kg so far. From 45kg to 52kg. Gained most of my weight during Bkk trip...

If ur baby skin is not that sensitive, u can try J&J top to toe wash. Otherwise, have to use more exp stuff..

Kiddy palace now selling Mdm Pureen maternity pad $7.50 for 20pcs. You got a very good deal at expo.

Drapolean nappy rash cream is now selling $3.60 at watson's for 55g. So far, this is the cheapest tat I saw.

Hi eeyore,

I sorta rem that the indian lady say she will call me back when its nearer to 6th April but have yet to hear from her yet...

Hi Kite,

Ya, i got the same playpen as you from Taka. It comes with a free gift which I think was quite useless so we didnt take it cos we were carrying lots of things. As I found the sleeping area for newborn for the playpen a bit hard, the lady at Taka advised us to get a comforter for playpen. It costs 13 dollars and we like it! At least, you don;t feel the wires lining the base. Hope the baby can sleep better then..Hehehe

As for stroller, we bought the Quinny at Babyhypermart. we bought it when i was only two mths pregnants. Hahha, really Kiasu. I saw the Graco stroller u mentioned and it looks really comfy and sturdy!

hi all,
Back from customary wedding.. finally over. But my in-law still giving us headache. Now is over $$ matters for the dinner. My FIL expect my HB to pay 12 table when my HB only have 6 tables to cover. On the other hand, my MIL & FIL combine together they have 15 tables, but they keep the Ang Bao $$ tight and not willing to fork out to help lessen our burden. Hiaz....
I still don't know my gender yet... but doc suspect girl haha.

Morning Mummies!
390565.gif

YB:
eh i m stil not so sure between flannel and terry material. perhaps i shld go down n take a look. Not sure the Disney Receiving blanket i bought is of wat material cos never indicate the material on the package.
Heard that initially its better to use Latacyl for bb as their skin wil be sensitive then slowly switch to normal ones. hmm i didnt know i got a gd deal on e Pureen Mdm maternity pads, shld hv buy more. I intend to get the Destini cream from TMC, $18 for 2 tubes.
happy.gif

May:
Glad u also bot the same playpen as me. hehe nice and stable hor. how long u intend to let ur bb slp on the playpen til wat age? u gg to buy bbcot or a bed at later stage?
yup e base abit hard, so i bot a bbsafe mattress to place on top of e base onto the bassinet. U oni bot e comforter, r u gg to buy any mattress to place on top of e base? for me, wil just put base + 1 inch bbsafe mattress.
how much u bot the Quinny stroller?

Brown discharge:
dunno y this morning i got brown discharge. Maybe i drank too liang?? lunch (home made barley), dinner (luo han gou), supper (nutrisoy milk). Not sure shld i inform my gynac anot? could it be infection n non of the drinks i took yest?

missmoon, ya.. i agree. Last nite woken up 2x coz of leg cramps, 1x on each calf.
sad.gif
Now the calfs still felt kinda uncomfy.

kite, mite be the cooling stuff u have taken. Watever the reason, best let ur gynae know.

jazzyjas, ya lor...hey, i woke up last nite wif leg cramp too!! wah lao...couldn't go back to sleep after that.

kite, if no cramping or pain, maybe it's nothing but just call and have assurance fr doc
happy.gif

Hi all,

Need your advices on something. I am in my 6th month of pregnancy. Recently, have some blood spottings. Talk to my gynae but my gynae said baby ok but I have candida (yeast) infection. Is that terrible? Will that affect my pregnancy and baby later on? Will the spottings go away in future? Worried leh.. Anyone can share with me her experience or advice on that?! @_@

Hi eeyore,

ya, tink just gotta wait n c whether they will call anot..
last mth i did the amnio, so was resting for the following 2 weeks also feel very stressful during that period so neva go out,luckily results come out ok, wanna thank all mummies for their concerns and prayers! really touched and appreciate it...
how abt u ? did u travel or plan to travel during 2nd tri ?

Jurong gal,
Gd that ur result is ok.

YB,
if baby butt is not very sensitive. Drapolen shld be ok. Else u can try Desitin creamy.

Kite,
I am interested in Nepia. The diaper is gd. My daughter and nephew used the diaper. I will order directly from them when near to my EDD.
Brown discharge - pls check with ur gynae.

Jessie,
Did the gynae explain why u got spotting? to me blood spotting is not usual.

hi jessie
i haven't experienced those so can't really advise much but i've read that any infection there may affect baby later (during birth, if i'm not mistaken) so must definitely clear infection before birth cos it's the birth canal. dun worry at this stage that it'll affect bb cos it won't. there's this plug that covers the cervix that will protect the womb from any harm. as for spotting...could be due to other reasons...not sure. i was told if have low-lying placenta, this condition may cause spotting.

jurong gal, glad tat ur results came out okie... my results is okie except for hep b, results is neither negative nor positive, my gynae wants to check with the lab tech b4 giving me a confirm answer...
i tot of travelling but seems like delaying the idea as i'm quite worry abt the journey... if i cannot tahan dunno how...

Hi Jurong Gal,
SO glad that ur baby is alright!! COngrats!!

Hi Hong,
Thx. I'll try Drapolean 1st cos it's cheaper..

Hi All,
Maternity House at Plaza Sing is having sale till this Fri. I bought 4 maternity tops from them at $19.90 each. Still got further 20% disc. I feel it's very worth it cos the material is lycra, so it's very soft. And the cutting also flattering. Do check it out if u have the time..

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> OBGYN</TD><TD> HOSPITAL</TD><TD> GENDER</TD><TD> NAMES </TD></TR><TR><TD>zita27</TD><TD> 07 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.K.T.Tan</TD><TD> KK/SGH</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Li May</TD><TD> 07 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.K.K.Lee</TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD>Keon</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTDT</TD><TD> 07 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.Yvonne Soong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepygarfield</TD><TD> 09 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.E.S.Teoh</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>japepearl</TD><TD> 09 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.L.C.Cheng</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>millie</TD><TD> 10 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC / Mt.A</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joan</TD><TD> 10 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr. Douglas Ong</TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> Julian </TD></TR><TR><TD>liverpool11</TD><TD> 11 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.L.C.Cheng</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD>Gerrard</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pepper</TD><TD> 11 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.K.H.Chan</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mel</TD><TD> 11 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr Chandra</TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jurong gal</TD><TD> 11 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.C.H.Koh</TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kin</TD><TD> 12 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.S.C.Chew</TD><TD> Mt.E</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>NOIF</TD><TD> 12 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr. John Tee</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh</TD><TD> 12 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.Tham</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poppy</TD><TD> 12 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.Lisa Chin</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lego_mom</TD><TD> 15 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr. Lawrence Ang </TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasline</TD><TD> 15 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr. K.T.Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fruitee</TD><TD> 15 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy Kerk</TD><TD> 17 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.Chen </TD><TD> Mt.A </TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lala</TD><TD> 17 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hong</TD><TD> 18 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr. Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD> 18 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr. Lisa Chin</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessie Seah</TD><TD> 18 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.Y.W.Lim</TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>littlebaby~Val</TD><TD> 19 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr Tham</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>YB</TD><TD> 19 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr. Kowa </TD><TD> Mt.E</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missmoon</TD><TD> 19 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr. Christopher Chen</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dear</TD><TD> 20 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.L.N.Sim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lok</TD><TD> 20 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jazzyjas</TD><TD> 20 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.K.K. Chow</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Z-Lia</TD><TD> 23 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.Selina Chua</TD><TD> Mt.E</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Upie</TD><TD> 24 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.Ho</TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline Neo</TD><TD> 25 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.Clifton Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eeyore</TD><TD> 25 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.K.K Ho</TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laura</TD><TD> 25 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr. Adrin Tan </TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshine</TD><TD> 25 Jul 06</TD><TD> Prof. Mary Rauf</TD><TD> NUH</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tracy</TD><TD> 26 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr. Adrian Tan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD> Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashleywcy</TD><TD> 29 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.W.K.Tan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joline</TD><TD> 29 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.Y.Y.Tan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chrys</TD><TD> 30 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr.Joyceline Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RT's Wife</TD><TD> 30 Jul 06</TD><TD> Dr. Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

ashleywcy - Thanks for asking *muah*. I am OK. How are you doing?
happy.gif
Sayang, sayang...how are you? How's your tooth? I think its OK to go to the dentist. Just make sure you inform the nurse that you are pregnant even though its obvious by now...some nurses are just blind...haiz!!!

YB - As long as your doc says is OK, don't worry too much, ok? All babies grows differently...just like us.

Some of us are big size and some are small size. Wah, your girl-girl is so cute!
happy.gif

liverpool - Wah, you go for the classes already huh? Maybe we should bring a tape recorder or something....must

tell DH about it.
happy.gif

joline - Updated!
happy.gif
Congrats on getting a BB boy!!!
happy.gif

jazzyjas - I think some moisturiser would help. Hope that your skin is much better now!
happy.gif

jurong gal - Yup, I crave for choc too!
sad.gif
Once I start, I just can't stop. Glad to hear that your results is OK.
happy.gif

hong - Wah, at least you can control! You go, gf!!! Me....ate the whole lays pack....OMG!!!! No wonder I am fat

...haiz!!!
sad.gif
Congrats on getting a BB boy!!!
happy.gif

Angeline - How did your u/s scan go? Was your little one all excited and active? I love seeing my little one on the screen.

Kite &amp; Jessie - What did your doctors say? Hope that everything is OK. *hugs*

MTBs, a question for you all.......

How many times in a month does your OBGYN see you? Mine sees me once a month.

Secondly, my EDD is pushed back to 9 July 06. According to some of my friends who are mothers already, when a MTB carries a baby boy, its mostly full term (40 weeks). Is it true?

japepearl, i guess every pregnancy is different. My cousin was carrying a boy and she was overdue (had to induce). I have another friend who is expecting a son and she heard the same thing as u (boys=full term).

morning everyone!!

japepearl, my gynae used to see me once a month until the detailed scan showed marginal low-lying placenta...then he schedules a checkup once a fortnight. i think that's regular, once a month, until sometime in 3rd tri where it'll be once a fortnight? my frens tell me that usually 1st bb will be late, so not sure if it applies to boys only

Japepearl, Lok
most of my frd who have boy didnt carry till week 40. Same for my sister. Guess is depend on individual.

Jape,
I didnt control much lah.. hahaha..
My gynae still schedule me to see him once a month. Some gynae will started to schedule to see u every 3 weeks.

BTW, my gynae want me to monitor the baby movement. He told me to make sure baby move at least 10x a day.

Hi Missmoon,

Good morning to you. Same as you, I have low-lying placenta. Similar occurance as my first pregnancy. However, I gave birth 2 wks before EDD. All my friends also same thing. All boys.

Lok/Jadepearl,

Boys=full term? Directly opp of what I'd heard. Cos I heard is Girls=full term. Zoe's Braydon also born 2 weeks before EDD.

Jurong Gal,

Congrats to you! So happy to hear that baby is perfectly fine!

YB,

Oops... you tempt me again. No no no no.... I'm broke.... I don't wanna step into Plaza Sing for a while.

Hong,

I finished my detail scan. Everything went on very well... But something happened though! The nurse was trying to check the length of the arms, and realized that there's only one... which is the left arm. And fear was evident on her face and she kept mumbling where's the right arm... Oooo, my heart was beating faster, and I held on to hubby tightly, the atmosphere was very tense, until she went to my son's genital part and say, ahh... there you are, noti noti, what are you doing? Mummy and daddy give too much education liao izzit? Aiyo, should dig a hole and hide my head in......

Back