(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Mummies, apart from condolences, do write a para or two (if you can) and let Sarah and James know how Baby Samantha has inspired us ... I'm hoping that these words will provide comfort to Sarah and James and they will find strengths to soldier on with life, live bravely and courageously just like how Baby Samantha has lived.

Paula,
pls dont be.

Cut off date: 20 April at 5.00pm.

Name: Melissa
Your condolences: Deepest condolences, may these words comfort you in your grief. Please take good care of yourselves.

Name: Fi & Family
Your condolences: Little Sabie has touched and will remembered by the entire motherhood community. She teaches us many things which we will carry on throughout our lives. I'll like to offer our deepest condolences. Strangers or not we have all come united as friends, if you need anything we will be here for you. Be strong....

oh no ... i'm really sad to hear the news ...
was it a routine surgery for her heart condition ??

Mich: thanks for sharing ... it myust have been such a worrying time for you. So when i met u at C in Taka , the surgery was over ?

Paula,
I dun think she will appreciate that cos we still have our babies while she lost hers. It might make her more sad now. Sorry for the difference in thinking...

spicegal,
Hope your colleague's child will recover soon after surgery
happy.gif
Hope she dunno about Sabie...

Lyn, understand ... that's why i said ignore my last post.

Celeste smsed me saying that she is thinking of sending her a comforter of condolences...

MTDT smsed and asked if anyone is attending the wake?

cant stop crying when i log in just nw..

Went to temple to pray this morning and its raining.. and i sense something not right..

We didnt even know Sabie / Sarah / James.. but my heart really aches.. Really dun know what to say...

Imagine Sarah n James went home with Sabie's toys / clothes and many stuffs around.. .. oh gosh.. hw r they going to take that...

i am in a terrible mood now...i couldnt believe god do this the little cute and pretty Sabie..i keep on asking why! why! why!!!..she is only 18 months old..poor baby.. I m sure sarah and james is in deep sadness now..i wish i can anything to help them...

ADD IT ON

Deepest condolences, may these words comfort you in your grief. Please take good care of yourselves.

Little Sabie has touched and will remembered by the entire motherhood community. She teaches us many things which we will carry on throughout our lives. I'll like to offer our deepest condolences. Strangers or not we have all come united as friends, if you need anything we will be here for you. Be strong....

Name: Pauline & Family
The bravery and fighting spirit of baby Sabie has touches us. Words seem so inadequate, but with this card come our hearts filled with love and sympathy on your loss. We loved her too. We share in your grief and send you our love. Please remain strong.

shell.. me too.. wish i can do something.. sm of us was chatting in mns till almost 3am yest nite.. cos all cant slp becos of this..

chatting to hope help us lift the pain off each other.. but this moring the agony is back... speeechless..

Mummies, latest update from carole:
Hi,

took a short breather and back...

During my absence, the MEDIA called me. They want interview Sarah abt Sabie and how the forum comes about knowing and all the prayers. But Sarah is not in the right state to speak about this, and will keep intouch with the relevent person soon.

Funeral wake
I have spoke to Sarah, she sound down with her voice fighting back those tears. She will advice me on the address, and will post it up for mummies who wishes to pay last visit to our Little Princess, Sabie.

Wreath
Thank you for all the nice gestures of mummies who wishes to get our Little Sabie wreaths. Can i suggest if you all can accummulate ie. $140, you all might wan to get 2 wreaths inside of one, which one abt $70, so make it 2. It will look better for our Little Sabie & family too.

Donations
You might wish to gather friends/forum mummies whom you know to make a small token to Little Sabie's family. You do not need to restrict any amount, i guess a thought $1 is a good number. Any donations will be up to the discrimination of Sabie's family, whether to donate out or to cover the funeral expenses.

Mummies who is less well to do, you can opt to give a hand written card instead. More impt is the gestures and the thoughts that counts.

Once again, Thank you so much for being supportive mummies, we deeply appreciate for all thoughts.

I will once again keep all update on the venue once Sarah beeps me.

June mummies,
Celeste and I are thinking of getting a wreath and paying our respect to our little warrior at the wake Ill be on MSN till the end of today msn me if you are thinking of contributing to the wreath, donations and etc we will try to make arrangements.

Ladies,

So sorry to hear abt Sabie...
Do send my deepest condolences to Sarah & James.
Sabie you have been very strong....

Stella and Lyn.
Outdoor sandplay will be cancelled tomorrow.
Will arrange another one.
So sad to hear about Sabie.......

tpl,
Oh.. cancel ah.. okie.. I was actually looking forward to sandplay for A with friends.

Ladies,
I think I am affected by Sabie's case. I think I have passed the sadness to A
sad.gif
. Yesterday when he was sleeping, I told him to give Sabie the energy of recovery... Then he woke up to cry and cry for no reasons
sad.gif
Haiz...

lyn,
i guess everyone is more or less affected by Sabie's case. it's really a pity that we lose her
sad.gif

i was just talking to my hubby abt her last night and ask him to pray for her too. we really have to thank god that our child is healthy.

Paula,
which area you at? my working place is at Bt Timah (old SMU / Botanic Garden) area. But later i'm going to Queenstown area, then going home from there. Tmr whole day I'm at office.

MsPiggy,
U wanna sms or msn me the amt that you are thinking of contributing to the donation? Don't worry abt the payment transfer first ... we will figure out later.

Hi Paula
Just msn u abt the wreath and donation

pls let me know how to $ to u

Pls send my deepest condolencces to Sarah & James...

paula,
dont think i'll be going to the wake. pls send my condolences to the family. me going to sms you now. thanks so much!

Hi Mummies,
So sad to hear abt Sabie,
my heart just sank when i read the posting..
Do send my deepest condolences to sarah and james...I would like to contribute to the donation..how shld i transfer?

Oh god!, i just log in and get to know the sad news! Really sad!
My deepest condolence to Sarah and James.
May there be no more pain for baby sabie and happily she lives after in the holy heaven and in the hands of god.

Dear Mummies,

Sorry for the late responses to your SMSes and MSNs there were meetings going on in-between. Updates as of 19 April at 3.30pm

WAKE
We are still waiting for the address and details of the wake to be released. We are planning our visit at 6.30pm tomorrow.

Mummies who have expressed an interests in attending the wake with us:

i. Celeste
ii. FI (to be confirmed)
iii. Shell (to be confirmed)
iv. Angeline (to be confirmed)
v. MTDT (to be confirmed)

Please update this list should you want to visit together.

DONATIONS
The following mummies have confirmed their donations for those with marked with a ?, please msn or sms me the amount that you would like to contribute. My apologies as I was juggling between the msn and sms conversations during meetings.

i. Dal
ii. Paula
iii. Celeste ?
iv. FI ?
v. Shell
vi. Duffy ?
vii. MsPiggy
viii. Peng ?
ix. Karen

WREATHS
The following mummies have confirmed that they would like to share in getting the wreaths. May I suggest S$10.00 per person?

i. Dal
ii. Paula
iii. Celeste
iv. FI
v. Shell
vi. Duffy
vii. MsPiggy
viii. Peng
10. ViVi
Im thinking of getting the following: http://www.fareastflora.com/prodindex.aspx?CTRY=SG&TYP=FLG&PCAT=FLG-SYM&POCC=&BGT=&PG=2

Product: HM28.

Ill top up the balance

CARD
Do add on your condolences to the ADD ON list that is posted on this thread. Ill have it transferred to the card and will pass it to Sarah and James or their relatives when we are at the wake. CUT OFF DATE and TIME: tomorrow at 5.00pm sharp.

PAYMENT
Mummies, dont worry about the payment first. We will work this out after the wake its really secondarily.

hi all..
do allow me sometime ok.... very LUAN now...

I wont update the list here... will update to our spreadsheet then tonite i will update the final list in the forum at 12midnite...K..

hey all some amendments..

Think we update everything here after discussing with Pauline... cos donations involve $.. very sensitive issue.... so please continue the list.. thanks...

Dear Mummies,

Sorry for the late responses to your SMSes and MSNs ?there were meetings going on in-between. Updates as of 19 April at 3.30pm

WAKE
We are still waiting for the address and details of the wake to be released. We are planning our visit at 6.30pm tomorrow.

i. Celeste
ii. FI (to be confirmed)
iii. Shell (to be confirmed)
iv. Angeline (to be confirmed)
v. MTDT (to be confirmed)

DONATIONS
The following mummies have confirmed their donations ?for those with marked with a ?, please msn or sms me the amount that you would like to contribute. My apologies as I was juggling between the msn and sms conversations during meetings.

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste ?
4. FI ?
5. Shell
6. Duffy ?
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng ?
9. Karen

WREATHS
The following mummies have confirmed that they would like to share in getting the wreaths. May I suggest S$10.00 per person?

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
Im thinking of getting the following: http://www.fareastflora.com/prodindex.aspx?CTRY=SG&TYP=FLG&PCAT=FLG-SYM&POCC=&BGT=&PG=2

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD
Do add on your condolences to the ADD ON list that is posted on this thread. Ill have it transferred to the card and will pass it to Sarah and James or their relatives when we are at the wake. CUT OFF DATE and TIME: tomorrow at 5.00pm sharp.

PAYMENT
Mummies, dont worry about the payment first. We will work this out after the wake ?its really secondarily.

ADD IT ON

Deepest condolences, may these words comfort you in your grief. Please take good care of yourselves.

Little Sabie has touched and will remembered by the entire motherhood community. She teaches us many things which we will carry on throughout our lives. I'll like to offer our deepest condolences. Strangers or not we have all come united as friends, if you need anything we will be here for you. Be strong....

The bravery and fighting spirit of baby Sabie has touches us. Words seem so inadequate, but with this card come our hearts filled with love and sympathy on your loss. We loved her too. We share in your grief and send you our love. Please remain strong.

Name : Valeri & family (mspiggy)
Please accept our deepest condolonces. Sabie will always be remembered and her life will be an ongoing process, be it not by her living it, but by the way she lived it.

anyone want to add on to the card?

I amy shorten the cut off time tomorrow cos will be too rush for me to update the card if we going tomorrow evening.. sorry to all...

ADD IT ON

celeste,

I may want to go to the wake if work dun end too late tomorrow. Can keep me informed if u know the address?

Plus I wanna contribute to the wreath. thanx a lot

Dear Mummies,

Sorry for the late responses to your SMSes and MSNs ?there were meetings going on in-between. Updates as of 19 April at 3.30pm

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Shell (to be confirmed)
4. Angeline (to be confirmed)
5. MTDT (to be confirmed)
6. Poohy (to be confirmed)

DONATIONS
The following mummies have confirmed their donations ?for those with marked with a ?, please msn or sms me the amount that you would like to contribute. My apologies as I was juggling between the msn and sms conversations during meetings.

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste ?
4. FI ?
5. Shell
6. Duffy ?
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng ?
9. Karen

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT
Mummies, dont worry about the payment first. We will work this out after the wake ?its really secondarily.

poohy, have included you...

Mummies who have express that they want to go wake, please let me or pauline have your contact number... so that we can contact u via sms or call...

Back