(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

toto,

thanx for the invitation but I prob cant make it for bb jake's party liao cos Samuel's JG playclub is ard that time.

serene,
PS pics, can check out my blog
happy.gif

oh ya, serene, can give me your blog addy, so that I can add to my blog link
happy.gif

yes, its inflatable log like. the end of both sides is rounded. saw it at MyGym. thought its very good. keke my boy used it like a walker and roll it around. And its v. stable compare to a gym ball.

any mummies know where to find it?
happy.gif
let me know please Thanks
happy.gif

jacque,
does the toy move? look like can mow grass?

spicegal,
only these few post offices can exchange? aiya but i don't work near any of them leh..
hee...my blog public, no need invite. invite is just to participate to upload cause its about travelling with babies cause k_ong came back from new york recently. u want to write in it also?

spicegal and kiki,
www.travelbaby.blogspot.com but its all about pumping milk hope wont bore u. waiting for more exciting travel baby stories from all of u
happy.gif

toto,
but how u come home in time to put bb jake to bed? only get to see him 1 hour? its a mystery leh...

Baby Faith/Praise Baby
For mommies who are looking for the above DVDs, I found a cheaper place for it today at East Point Mall, Simei. The shop is called True Vive on level 4. DVDs are sold at S$24.90 per pc, and CD at S$19.90 per pc. Tel: 67871424. I managed to find at other places selling dvds at S$29.90, cds at S421.90.

Pawprint,
Were you at NTUC Tampines just now...around 3pm? I think I might have seen you there coz I could recognise handsome Irvin. Was that you with an auntie (your mom?), 2 kids and one lady (your maid?)?

Fi - sometimes i work from home, sometimes i manage to knock off early and see bb jake before he sleeps.
happy.gif
my mum helps me look after bb jake on weekdays.
happy.gif

Lyn,

Sandplay is great activity for babies for one of the 5 senses - Touch.
She is my first child, born 30 Jun 06.

i_panda, i read from some thread they dun accept photocopy, some accept, so not sure. To be safe, bring original lah.

Sunflower, i took M size cos my girl small built, she is still wearing mamy poko M size. Cutting same as mamy poko i think, at least the length is the same.

Date: 20th April (Friday)
Venue: East Coast Park (near McDonald)
Activity: Picnic / Sandplay and mummies to get to know one another.
Time: 4pm

1) Tpl5 n BB (will prepare sandwiches)
2) Stellagwee n BB

spicegal,
cos orig at home, now got photocopy, if they accept i will quickly grab a nepia frm mum's plc & 'qiong' down to clementi later (close at 8pm)

i only took a photocopy birthcert... even help my fren to exchange with her kid bc.

i exchange at kiliney post office.

Last wkend, went to Aprisin n bought Little Tikes Push & Ride Coupe, after discount $150. My ger really enjoy esp when we pushed her round e house n she can fall aslp while sitting in the car. lol.

Finally decide between studioloft n foto u, Me signed up with foto u. More worth it. Looking forward to the Photoshoot
happy.gif

Fi:
i saw ur blog, great experience to pump on plane. hehe Eh how u want me to input my BF/pump experience on my 2 previous holiday trips w chloe cos most of e time i latch her on leh....

Hows ur BF? CONGRATS that u gg to be a SAHM, then no need to pump liao, can latch JZ directly at home. Over e wkends, i latch chloe, but i wil pump at abt 5 to 6am when she is stil aslp....

tpl5,
sandplay still on fri? then i have to wait for one in may then i can join on wkday liao hooray!! my boy never sit on sand before, he sure curious...and think hhmm...what's this?

spicegal,
clementi interchange post office is it? but i still have to take feeder bus to interchange. sure hb got something to say, go all the way like cross mountain and ocean for diaper hee hee..

lyn,
aloysius tried millet? what it taste like? where to buy from? i'll like to try more grain other than oat but can't think of any and dont know where to buy from.

2) Stellagwee n BB

Date: 1st May - Public Holiday (Tue)
* Hope this date is ok for working mummies.

amy

tks..would like to go to jake's party but me going cruise that day..hehe..

i_panda/spicegal

photocopy ok..i collected for celk oso...@ paya lebar..but hor,to be on safe side better bring original...coz wait suay suay met a 'strict' staff

My Gym Trial

Great World

Theres no class on SUNDAY...they only open for birthday party...So,only sat 12.30-1.30pm slot

Marine Parade

The lady will say some1 will call me tomorow for more details...will post 2morow again..but sunday got open for class...

Fi
First time, babies will be scared. Cos the sand texture is rough, they feel different as compared to floor and playground area. Suddenly they dare not to walk on the sand for a while. Hahaha!In the next few mins, they will be fine. And you'll be surprised that they won't dare to suck their fingers (which they like to do now) after they taste it. Anyway tasting the sand is alright.... don't worry.

kite, wow... Aprisin Little Tikes Push & Ride Coupe is here already? wah... i wanna buy this for jake! Is this the one below? How come they did not inform me? And it's not on their webby... please confirm! if so, i can get before jake's party.

757874.jpg

angeline, wah.. cruise? so fun, no prob. can get together again when we have other june bb party.

poohy - no worries too - understand - must be really busy. hee hee... maybe next time we have play group at your place?
happy.gif

just now for dinner jake had watercrest soup with pork ribs and wolfberry. mum told me he loved it. drank quite alot...
happy.gif
tmr will make him yellow melon soup with pork ribs and wolfberry...
happy.gif

Gosh this thread moves so fast, I can only skim thru...

Gathering-

2) Stellagwee n BB

Date: 1st May - Public Holiday (Tue)
* Hope this date is ok for working mummies.

I'd love to join but I have some reservations abt the timing... 9+am is really much better weather. 4pm confirm bake until chao-ta. Any chance of changing timing :p ? If not, I'd still try to make it.

Anyone interested in joining me & some mummy frens (all very friendly one, also know thru forum) for some gatherings?
- THIS SUN 15-Apr 10:30am Pony Picnic, Gallop Stables near Pasir Ris Park C Carpark. Casual Bring-Your-Own beverages/ snacks/ mat to picnic at the field there. It's rather nice, can go close to horses, feed horses ($1 or $2), pony rides ($10, 2yr up), fly kite or play ball, if u dun want to bring barang-barang, there's a cafe and a toy-and-drinks shop too.

- SUN 6-may 9:30am Beach Picnic. East Coast Park beach near Macs. BYO food/ beverage/ mat, or buy food from there lah.

Wen,
yes that's us hehe. So paiseh I look extra terrible today :p . Last-min rush out with entire entourage to run errands, replenish groceries! My girl wanted to bake cookies so we bought butter, got home in time to bake some before dinner
happy.gif
. Now my place smells of freshly baked cookies, hehe!

toto,

no worries about activities for bb. keke they will self-entertain themselves.
happy.gif
parents will just mingle and parent-talk. if got water & sand play, better remind those you invite to bring extra-clothing, just in case.

jake has yummy dinner and soup. do you dilute the soup? my boy's getting very picky & fussy with his porridge... hiaz...
what are you feeding jake now?

btw, anyone given fruit juice? what's the dilution portion you gave?
happy.gif

ttpl:
wow.. I'm keen for the 1st May. when need to confirm as I need to check with hb. why not do it per pawprint style BYO food/ beverage/ mat cos don't know how many to cater to, last minute changes and end up whose going
happy.gif

toto yiyi,
can chloe meimei attends jake korkor's birthday since our house is pretty near to each other ?
happy.gif

btw, u mean u started to feed jake with homecook soup ?? can meh ??

Wen,
Mother care , Kiddy Palace and the CD store within Popular does sells Brainy Baby series.

Spicegal,
Okay, I will write to Teacher Thiagra to confirm.

Haha, save some of those clothing for the foto shoot !! Kelly has almost 6 dresses now all are birthday party dress! She will be wearing a white color zara dress on D-day the dress from rare edition, pink color silk dress from Gymboree and white color gap dress will be what she will be wearing on fotoshoot!

Serene,
Are you onz with MyGym?

FI,
Re: playtex disposable milk bag
I saw many mummies using that when I was in the States! Its a cool idea actually dont have to worry about bringing extra bottles cos basically the milk is being contained in the bag just have to refill the bag into the milk bottle!

Jacque,
He is charging me S$38.00 I have special request some more believe he will be charging more.
That trekker is so cool! Where to get it?

TPL,
I would love to be there but cant make it on Friday lei.

Angeline,
Join us at Woodlands lah keke

Toto,
I would like to get that coupe too wanna check with them if we are entitled to discount for purchase of more than one?

lyn,kiki, amy,
yeah i'm a fan of mushrooms, so was v tempted to buy from the market for my bb, but not sure whether it's safe for bb since mushroom = fungus? hehe..
oic so the mushroom not for consumption, just for the nutrient.

amy,
can Feli join in Jake's b'day party? i was telling u that 13 may is my birthday too, so hubby must treat me to a nice dinner
happy.gif

tpl5,
i also want to meet, but east coast is very very far from my place..
btw this evening my bb got high fever 38 deg, went to GP n he asked whether I brought her to shopping mall lately, and guiltily I did bring her to mall last sun
sad.gif
he said better avoid crowded places now since there're some bugs going around now.

angeline,
just now i burnt my BR porridge! arrrghh.. burnt twice already. u sure u still want my advise? haha... i use my normal BR (hubby n me have been eating BR for a few years), wash, boil 15 mins over stove, then transfer to slow cooker. set high for 2 hrs, then slow for 3 hours. a lot of work! but just hinking that BR is healhtier, so it may be worth it.

spicegal,
ur Jerica is solucky to have lots of ppl buying her dress for b'day
happy.gif

stellagwee,
hey same, my girl also sleeps 8-9 hrs at night, n abt 2 hrs naps only.

mmm,
wow u've got a baby photo model there
happy.gif

sunflower,
my bb use whatever that move as walker, even a toyogo box that i use to store her small toys.

fi,
i also never tasted millet in my life. in fact, it's first time i heard millet hehe.. btw i exchanged huggies already at clementi.

pawprint,
wow so fun bake cookies w/ ur girl! I hope I can do that activity w/ my feli too in the future
happy.gif

Mum2B,
hehe I'm very inconsistent, sometimes I have so many sessions that she complains she doesn't want to do any more DIY pizza/ cookies/ cake-decorating. Then I lay low on such stuff til she complains she wants more! For HB's bday, when my girl was almost 2yrs, we did a "butterfly" cake! Basically bought a ready-made cake, I cut it into butterfly shape, and she decorated it with sprinkles.
happy.gif

Ironically, I dunno wat to do with my younger bb... memory so fast rusty liao, dun recall wat age-appropriate fun stuff to do? Only hand-printing, bubbles? Can't wait to do GUNDAM models with Irv, hahaha!

toto:
the one i bought is called "Push & Ride Sunburst Coupe", not the one u are looking for. Mine no roof but got a board inside legs to rest.

758051.jpg

btw, at this age can give bb wolfberry ah? didnt know abt that.

RE: Teething,
I noticed that there is a gap between the top two teeth lei ... is it common for babies huh? Worried that the lil one might have to wear braces in the future lei.

pawprint,
gundam! haha.. yeah more fun w/ girls, lots of girly stuffs to do. i bought lots of art n craft stuff meant for 3 years+ already, can't wait to do paintings n drawing together
happy.gif

pawprint,
can do handprinting w/ baby? what marker to use? is it safe n easy to remove? my bb will attempt to eat every "fun" stuff i give to her, doodle pad, books, pens, paper, crayon, marker, anything!

paula,
read that it's common. my bb also have gaps on her lower teeth. she has 4 teeth on the lower gum, the 2 center ones have no gap, but the 3rd n 4rd have gaps. anyway we cannot do anything at this stage isn't it? cos other teeth r still growing?

Hi Sunflower,

I didn't give fruit juice to my bb but i read from somewhere, the dilution shd be 5 portion of water mix with 1 portion of juice.

Hi Mum2b,

Hehe, i thought only my baby sleep so little as i have a friend's two year old daughter still sleep from 7pm till 7 am everyday, she had follow Gina Ford method since her daughter was one month old. Hope your bb recover soon, then can go outing next Friday, go lah, i also dun stay near East Coast but thinking bb can play sand mah..

Mum2B,
I'm thinking of enrolling with Kookyart and Clay Cove when Kelly is 18 months old ... we could bake cookies together and do some pottery! It should be fun.

Teething, yea loh, my galfrenz told me it's quite common lei ... she said no worries cos these are milk teeth they will realign itself when other teeth pops out and milk teeth will drop off anyway!

<font color="aa00aa">RE: MY GYM @ WOODLANDS CIVIC PLAZA

Mummies, Teacher Thiagra has responded:</font>

Dear Pauline,

Great to hear from you. I am delighted that all of you are intending to
enrol in the course.

However, I have to highlight that (the present special class on Sunday would
be ending one week later because of personal reasons. As such can we hace a
class on 28 April (Sat) instead of 29 Sat?

Can we also confirm at least 4 children in the course, before we commence?
Thanks for your consideration.

Have a great day.

Teacher Thiaga
My Gym (Woodlands)

"Having Fun is our Serious Business"
<font color="aa00aa">My e-mail to him:</font>

Dear Teacher Thiagra,

Three mummies (Karen, Pauline and Dal) have confirmed their intent in enrolling with MyGym at Woodlands Civic Plaza. I'm pending confirmation from two more mummies.

This e-mail serves to confirm that we are enrolling for the Waddlers program for one term comprising of 8 weeks. We will be entitled to one free play per week. We would like to start our own class and would like the first class to be commenced on this Saturday. We would prefer the class size to be kept to a maximum of 6 babies, if possible.

Please refer to the dates below:

First class to start on 14 April (Saturday) at 2.00pm.
Second class to be held on 21 April (Saturday) at 2.00pm
Third class to be held on 29 April (Sunday) at 1.30pm
Fourth class to be held on 6 May (Sunday) at 1.30pm
Fifth class to be held on 13 May (Sunday) at 1.30pm
Sixth class to be held on 20 May (Sunday) at 1.30pm
Seventh class to be held on 27 May (Sunday) at 1.30pm
Eighth (Final class) to be held on 10 June (Sunday) at 1.30pm**

** Two babies will be celebrating their birthdays on 3 June, hence, we have decided to have the class conducted on 10 June instead.

All babies participating in this class are in the same age group; 10 months old +. All babies have participated in the trial class held last weekend. Hence, the total fees due to MyGym for a 8-weeks terms is S$270.00 per baby.

Breakdown as follows:
Term fee: S$300.00
One term registration fee: S$55.00
Waiver of S$55 for DBS & ATM Card holders: (S$55.00)
S$30.00 paid for trial class to be offset against term fee: (S$30.00)
*Total amount payable to MyGym: S$270.00*

By the way, would you consider extending one free trial to each of us so that we could bring a friend along?

I shall look forward to receiving an e-mail confirmation from you soon.

I_panda,
I have just written to David at foto-u hoping that Ill be granted with the promo package hehe

Celeste,
I believe all images will be returned via CD lei

MMM,
Harlow! My gal is having her birthday party at Safra Resort Country Club. Would you be considering places like Globetrotters and Gymboree for birthday parties?

Toto,
Where will BB Jake party be held? Can I bring Kelly along?

MsPiggy,
I brought a Vtech activity walker for Kelly she prefers to push her chair around the house as opposed to pushing the activity walker around

toto

cruise v ex leh..celest is counted as 1 normal adult pax leh.= $500...but i dying to go for a holi so no choice loh..

paula

your woodland tooooooo far for me liao...hehe..i would love to...btw,my ger oso has a gap btw the front 2 teeth..heard ppl say when all the teeth come out,will help push them closer..

mum2b

burnt?thot if using slow cooker wun get burnt 1?

kite

i already started giving wolfberry liao..normaly i will cook with fish & hengcai

Back