(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

<font face="tahoma"> Mich,
i can make it only on weekends but sat Wes has class till 1.30pm. Kids loft trial timing not right. He'll KO after JG... will meet you gals after that for dinner or coffee
happy.gif

i dont have the Wonder bibs on hand now, not sure if the snap is hard to pull open. sorry cant advise.. let me check with supplier first. </font>

mspiggy,

thanks!! Weather is nice!! better than singapore haha..

mich,
yap... oyster nice and tasty... i even bought 4 dozen back to singapore

sunflower,

how's yr new job.. my helper just asking why Xander didn't join the playclub... long time never see him... see the power of Xander!!

hi cutiezayn,

thanks.. I think dec is nice.... cause beginning of summer... maybe autumn will be nice also..

my is F&amp;E... self drive.. we stayed there for 11 days..

Can I get more information from you if I am going this year. Planning to go in May or Oct. Either Autumn or Spring..not decide yet.
I like F&amp;E also, so need to hv some planning..

toto,
thanks for the comment... actually they dun really look alike... just let u know some pts, then u can recognise liao

CZ,
no problem... pm me if u need help

kissbb - okies... i will observe them more at LW next term. btw - will you be picking and dropping them? maybe we can also catch up after school next term.
happy.gif

Activities &amp; Trials for Bren's 1st week in SG (Jan 25th to Feb 3rd)

Botanic Gardens: Jacob Ballas Playground @ 3.30pm cum picnic

1) Michele
2) Pawprint
3)
4)
5)

First Steps Playschool
for toddlers 15 months to 3 years old
90 mins of story, arts &amp; crafts, snack time, play time, zoo phonics, music &amp; movement

Jan 26th: Saturday 2-3.30pm
Kids loft playgroup

1)Michele
2)Paula
3)Cutiezayn
4)MTDT
5)Pawprint
6)Tracy Darling
7)Dal
8)Duffy
9)blur_p

RHYTHM IN ME
Creative Music &amp; Movement
Monday 28th Jan at 3.30pm
Trial sessions are charged at $35.00 per child
Names of babies attending pls!

1) Brendan
2)
3)
4)
5)

Gymboree Gym then Forum Playground
Wednesday: Jan 30th

1) Michele
2)
3)
4)
5)

Activity for the kids + Mothers @ Pawprint's Palace (please take off to join us!!)
Lunch-Cookie baking-Explorer Kids-Beach
A Full Day of fun-filled activities that starts @ 12pm Jan 31st or Feb 1st (please state ur preference)

1)Michele + Bren
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Mich, 3:30pm Jacob Ballad will bake... 4:30pm might be better, or even 5pm.
Will join Forum playground after u guys done with Gymboree.
happy.gif

kissbb, wow, 11 days, must have packed alot to bring for 2 kids! The weather looks so nice, got rainbow some more!

k_ong, paula

me appalude your thoughts on SAHM ... actually, my thoughts over the past 1 yr is no harm giving it a shot .. though i told myself come wat may, i shall have no regrets (it's also due to my positive outlook in life, i dunt know how to have regrets)

and yes, i will eat up all the FLY out there :)
and fry the small fry :)
take care gals

mspiggy,

was it you looking for me regarding the therapy? The clinic is not olive tree. its Dynamics OTC at forums shopping centre.

sorry for the late response.. I was on MC these 2 days so hardly come in here.

kissbb,

nice photos! 2 more handsome boys to protect my J in school
happy.gif

paula,

ya.. before the kids came along I was in consulting line.... travelling and working into the middle of night... now, no longer can consider going back to consulting if I want to see the kids grow ..

lyn,

thanx... but hard to get J to crawl now... at this age, they just wanna walk or run. Crawling... tough
happy.gif
But these last week, J had increased a few words into her talking vocab liao... so I think she is making improvement... and I forsee the PG will do her good
happy.gif

pc!! toad poisonous!!

toad, u joining us for trials?

PP!!! MY COLORS!! (dun give excuse u dunno ah... u the pro!! no excuse! :p) ok.. 4.30pm then... BUT at that time urs truly will be STARVING!!

u want more of the sea bird nest? how many paks.? which one u want? ginger or without? i'll go make for Bren and i now... that good?

<font face="tahoma"> Poohy,
no worries, MTDT helped me with the clinic name
happy.gif
my frd managed to get an appt tmr. thanks!</font>

i wan to go PP's house leh!!! but 31st or 1st feb - i cant!!!! BOO HOO!!!

After CNY hols can?? hahahaa Change date lah... anyway mich u here for 1mth mah!!! hahahha :p

pp!! Bren LOVES the sea bird nest too!! after drinking started dancing &amp; singing!! he finished up!! YES it's GOOD!! YUM!! Good for skin too!!
happy.gif

i jus spoke to the company, they will send to singapore, let's order 40kg!! which is about 65 paks!

we can either start a BP or do a private one or ask around... BUT hard cos alot of people havent taste it!!

do u remember the price u paid? was it $200ntd or $250ntd? they will offer us @ $160ntd for 60 paks and up.

Sea Bird Nest BP $8 a pak, shipping to be shared equally by the number of paks orders!
www.paddies.com.tw

1) Michele 10 paks (half ginger, half bird nest)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

mtdt, must ask our the expert! pawprint!! BUt its easy, add hot water to melt it then add ice if u want it in jelly form.

Mich,
When are you giving me your ON orders?!!?!?! I need to place order before I fly off! Will be bringing in via Vpost so the shipping costs would be slightly dearer as compared to CGW. Cos' I gave up on CGW liao ...

Sea Bird Nest BP $8 a pak, shipping to be shared equally by the number of paks orders!
www.paddies.com.tw

2) Pawprint 15 paks (5 ginger, 10 bird nest)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Prep:
1. Comes in solid blocks.
2. Pop 1 block into huge glass/ bowl. Express hot boiling water from vacuum flask, stir til dissolves.
3. Add ice cubes- it won't dilute, cos the original fluid will solidify into JELLY u can drink up with a straw! OR, put the whole glass into fridge, and scoop the jelly with a spoon!

Tastes like honey type of jelly to me, apparently good for the skin and suitable for kids.

http://paddies.com.tw/front/bin/home.phtml - ingredients if u can read mandarin. 600g per pack with many blocks. Each block for 300cc water. 100 days expiry after opening, but longer if u freeze it after opening.

mtdt, u big shot!! change the date for u ok!!! make sure more than 6 sign up!! and also see if pp is ok with the day ok..

pawprint, change to sunday can? Feb 3rd 2008

<font color="ff6000">Activity for the kids + Mothers @ Pawprint's Palace Lunch-Cookie baking-Explorer Kids-Beach A Full Day of fun-filled activities that starts @ 12pm Feb 3rd 2008 Sunday!!!

1)Michele + Bren
2)Mtdt + Zavier
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)</font>

Me wanna order too!!

www.paddies.com.tw

3) Tracy 10 paks (half ginger, half bird nest)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Me wanna order too!!

www.paddies.com.tw

4) Cutiezayn 6paks (half ginger, half bird nest)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

HAVE TO HIGHLIGHT IT'S NOT BIRDNEST
They call is SEA "birdnest", ingredients are very different!

Also, my current pack states EXPIRY APRIL 2008. So I have no idea the new ones expiry when, it contains no chemical preservatives as far as my mandarin understanding takes me.
Am ordering so much cos giving family n frens n cos I eat it daily :p and it's sooooo easy to make (add hot water from vaccuum flask, stir, add ice cubes and voila!). Ath loves it, haven't given Irv to try cos he has cough, dunno if beneficial or worsen so not taking chances!

LOL !! since pp's review is so good, and mich seconded it, i'll order too
happy.gif

www.paddies.com.tw

4) Cutiezayn 6paks (half ginger, half bird nest)
5) K_Ong 10 paks (5 ginger, 5 bird nest)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

plus, i'd probably be only able to join you guys for weekend activity, so if this is changed to Sun, i can make it :

Activity for the kids + Mothers @ Pawprint's Palace Lunch-Cookie baking-Explorer Kids-Beach A Full Day of fun-filled activities that starts @ 12pm Feb 3rd 2008 Sunday!!!

1)Michele + Bren
2)Mtdt + Zavier
3)K_Ong + Kayley
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

<font color="ff6000">Activity for the kids + Mothers @ Pawprint's Palace Lunch-Cookie baking-Explorer Kids-Beach
A Full Day of fun-filled activities that starts @ 12pm Feb 3rd 2008 Sunday!!!

1)Michele + Bren
2)Mtdt + Zavier
3)2 Ks
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)</font>

pp ah... $8 a pak, u really think people will think it's REAL bird nest?
happy.gif
if have such lobang pls pls inform me!! heehee...
oh, are husbands invited? how many can ur palace accomodate?

kong, changed to sunday so everyone can go... hope we have a bigger crowd!

PLEASE TRY TO ATTEND LADIES!!

Activity for the kids + Mothers @ Pawprint's Palace Lunch-Cookie baking-Explorer Kids-Beach

1)Michele + Bren
2)Mtdt + Zavier
3)2 Ks
4)Cutiezayn + Zach
5)
6)
7)
8)

Hmm, I've had 30+ pax before, cos the rooms opened up for the kids to play and all that. Of cos HBs invited too
happy.gif
. My helper can cook rather decently and cope with preparing enough food too... or at least waaay better than my cooking lah.

MICH: 2ks ?? LOL !! actually, my other K comes back from SYD on 2nd Feb, so if he's invited, make it 3 Ks !!! kkeekeee

Sunflower : am so sorry, i totally KO (knocked out) last night after putting K to bed, didnt check my yahoo email for your PM - i'll do it tonight ok ?? Hope it's not urgent. and i wont charge you my "weekend overtime" rate - heehe J/K

Activity for the kids + Mothers @ Pawprint's Palace Lunch-Cookie baking-Explorer Kids-Beach
Pls EMAIL ur mobile number to mel_tan_st at yahoo dot com

1)Michele + Bren
2)Mtdt + Zavier
3)2 Ks
4)Cutiezayn + Zach
5)
6)
7)
8)

Back