(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

cel - hahaha... bleh. :p
go japan to work like hell mah! :p
small fry needs to go n help big shot with rubbish.

so anymore Jshoppers orders?
so far only paula - 3items
dateline: dateline: 10am tomolo! (give u gals chance to beo tonite)

email to [email protected]

Peng,
Kelly went through that phrase two weeks ago. Refusing solids. But after a week or so, her appetite is back. As long as he is still drinking milk, should be okay lah.

Cutie,
Aiyoh, then you will have to struck there for another 5 days.. sayang sayang.

MTDT,
What size should I order huh? I really anyhow hantam lah … or should I bring in size 90 instead?

For China PJ, bring in size 100 then. So cute. Keke.

paula - think jake is wearing size 90 or 95.
and dun think kell bum is bigger than jake bah! :p

unless u dun mind buy n keep till can wear lah.

actually i also dunno wat size as i never get training pants before. :p

China PJ - noted.

<font face="tahoma"> training pants.. they are quite small actually. i bought 95 for wes seem ok for him now. </font>

<font color="ff0000">MTDT</font>

Wait for me.. i try to SQUEEZE some time to see see jshoppers tonite....

Chelsia goin for chic pox vacc later.. hope next few day ok.. no fever....

MTDT : your company got vacancies anot ? pro- family ? heeheee, i wanna join !!!!
can go F1, can go Jpn !!!

Celeste : tag along la !!!!

hey, we sld plan a short getaway, a few families, get a chalet/ pvt villa in Bali or Hkt ...

paula - ok ok. paisei.. make u confuse. :p

celeste - so watever paula order + ur extras later huh?
happy.gif

Kong - hahaha I WORKING for F1 project. dunno get to go/watch or not leh. :p

cel, pc, kong

all who drool over hk .. come bunk with me lor.
me staying at Grand Hyatt .. hotel v nice one, but me go there to sleep only. no time to shop lah ......

yoo ladies

mtdt
wait for me, i wan jshopper too.

my order here

1)Sandbox Clothes (Polka-Dot Print)
http://www.jshoppers.com/shohin-eg.asp?Shocd=S65804&amp;Gamen=3&amp;PageNo=1&amp;bunrui1=3&amp;bunrui2=3&amp;bunrui3=9
Qty : 1
Item No. S65804
Price/each JP¥ 1,090
Approx. amount US$ 10
Color : Red
Size: 2

2) Dress
http://www.jshoppers.com/shohin-eg.asp?Shocd=S64805&amp;Gamen=3&amp;PageNo=1&amp;bunrui1=3&amp;bunrui2=3&amp;bunrui3=9
Item No. S64805
Price/each JP¥ 1,090
Approx. amount US$ 10
Color: Pink
Size : 90 (Let me go back n measure her again. will final confirm w u again hor. thks
happy.gif
)

paula

i find jshopper sizing varies.

for bottoms, Mandy is wearing 95. she is outgrowin size 90 now but still able to wear for awhile more. Her current ht is 78cm n wt 10.3kg. I think Kelly is much taller than her. hope u can guage from there
happy.gif

but for tops, the cutting is pretty big. i got her size 95 and far too big to wear now. So for that PJ, u can try 100.
happy.gif

hello..long time never 'chat' wif u all liao
how is everyone?

Re: CNY dress for kid
cant' rem who is looking for one...Naomi is zit? went lunch at lau pa sat today, saw a shop selling kids CNY clothes. Thinking of buying one for J...boy set (2pc, top &amp; bottom) selling at $11. Nao can go c c..very near ur office..walk round the whole LPS, sure can find the shop...hee

peng
J also went thru that phase (refusing food) last month. He just ate 2/3 mouths then shut his mouth. Drank milk most of the time. I was so worried about his food intake. The maid even tried diff way of cooking his food. Now his appetite is back. He likes rice with soup now (prefers plain white rice). I read this web just today..think i worry too much

http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/toddler/feeding_your_toddler.html

Don't Worry About -
The only real time that you should worry is if your child isn't gaining weight well or isn't very active. An overly restricted diet with too much milk and juice might also be a problem.

Things that you shouldn't worry about include a toddler that:

- doesn't seem like he eats a lot. Remember that as long as he is gaining weight and is active and healthy, then he is likely getting enough calories.

- only eats a few kinds of food each day, such as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, hot dogs, or chicken nuggets and french fries.

- won't try any new foods. You can keep trying to introduce new foods by putting a very small amount (like 1/2-1 tablespoon) on his plate and don't force him to try or finish it. Many kids won't try a new food until they have been offered it 10 or more times.

- doesn't eat a balanced diet each day. Most kids don't. As long as his diet seems balanced over a week or two, he is likely getting enough variety. If he really isn't, talk to your Pediatrician about the need for a vitamin supplement.

- doesn't finish everything on his plate. The idea that children should sit at the table until they 'clean' their plate is out of fashion. Instead, children should be taught to recognize when they are full and then stop eating. If your toddler isn't finishing what you offer, learn to offer smaller portions.

- doesn't eat what you prepare for him. Try to avoid making elaborate meals for your toddler or offering foods with a lot of spices or sauces. Instead, keep things simple. While you shouldn't have to prepare a separate meal for your toddler every day, don't be surprised if he doesn't want to eat 'adult' foods.

- is overweight. Okay, you should be a little concerned if your child is overweight, even at this age. However, instead of restricting calories, you may just want to provide a healthy diet and encourge regular physical activity. Be sure to watch your serving and portion sizes (offer toddler size portions) and don't offer too much milk, juice, or high calorie snacks.

ello ipanda !!
tks for thinking of me ... u june mummies r the best !! actually pc told me about some online BP oledi ... so i bought 2 dresses for her ... $23 in all, so quite happy lor.

actually, u and i shld meet up for lunch soon ... i really think my chance of SAHM is v v high now.

aishite
no prob..u hv my hp no rite..let me noe when u want to meet for lunch. Nowadays i lazy to go out lunch....so many pple, hv to wait for seats..
oh..u thinkin of being a SAHM? how come? then u can fight with Mich c who got more post number...lol

ipanda

been thinking of being a SAHM for the past 1 yr, so probably will just do it, instead of ding dong here and there. So once bonus kicks in, then highly likely will say bi bi. Oherwise i find myself in half baked situations, where i cant seem to do the things i wanna do wholeheartedly. If I really wanna do well in my job, I need to spend a good 13 to 14 hrs on it, and it's something I am not willing to put aside time given she's still so young lor.

But again, knowing myself, not sure once I become a SAHM, how long I can stay to be one. I am those kind backside itchy real quick one.

pc:
toad ... take half day !!!
ok lah, dunt mind going travelling together .. shld be fun.
but hor . .let me taste life as a SAHM first .. c if can tahan.
tell u ah .. k_ong is a super duper driver, sat in her car today, she ah, better than F1 driver man .. and cut lanes so smoothly some more, plus wif a nice little bump. Wat a coolio preggie mummy she is

eh

i shld be going bali this month end, before hubby starts new work. who wanna go?
we stay in the middle of padi fields, v charming one, bathe and everyone can c u tat kind ....
k_ong, pc, cel, taiwan mama ... tempted or not ..... anyone else?

aishite
"bathe and everyone can c u tat kind" ....*whistle*
u bringing S along?

me taking leave on 1 &amp; 5 Feb (friday &amp; tue)...wanna go out together?

ipanda

got assets must flaunt ... and all of us here have it, just tat some have curves in wrong places, aka me lah.

think we r flying from 31 jan to 3 feb, so not sure yet leh. let u noe later can?

Paula - u wan to work for F1?

here is the link...
http://vrs.theatrered.com/index.asp?pg=2

PANDA!!!! Long time no chat.
Lunch where? Raffles place? I can join too!
actually how many works in RP? we can organise a lunch!
happy.gif

Wow.. go bali huh. so shiok huh... which hotel is in the middle of padi fields?? u bringing S?

Hi mummies,

wanna apologise to those mummies that have ordered hair clips from me LONG LONG LONG time ago and I went MIA for a really LONG LONG LONG time......

Many things have happened at home for the past few months, that's y I haven't been able to get back to u guys...

I am really sorry but I really did help u guys get the clips and I actually kept them for quite a while but I can't trace back who ordered what. So... I have started a thread to sell them and u guys can go take a look if u r still interested..

I will do my best..
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/1191142.html?1199981852

AND CONGRATS to sooo Many mummies here who are already expecting no.2/3.....
happy.gif

aishite,
Wah... Go Bali... So nice... My sis planning her wedding in Bali
happy.gif

Will there be lots of mosquitoes and bugs in the padi fields? I dare not go to my cousin's padi fields in Penang cos scared of too much insecticides!
Welcome to "SAHM Club"!

KOng,
Enjoy your pregnancy
happy.gif

Morning ladies !!

MT,
C is wearing size 95 for her jshopper training pant.

Btw, can I add me order ? I can meet u for lunchie
happy.gif

oops... so all wearing size 95 huh..

paula paisei paisei... lucky i havent order yet :p

CELESTE - where is ur ADDITIONAL ORDERS???

Nao,
I would love to join you for Bali but hor will be struck in one of the conference rooms in Changmai from 27 Jan to 1 Feb. How to join? Go aussie lei!

You know … when I was in Takayama about a year or two back, my hotel room have the privilege view of the open onsen for men …so … free sights of full Monty with red butts for two to three nights!

MTDT,
Chey … volunteers! Kekeke.

Tracy,
Hope all have been well for you.

MTDT,

Celeste always went MIA ar ... Aiyah, help me to order an extra set of PJ for Chelsia can? Same design and size. I will pay for it then settle with her later. Hahahha...

oki - ok.. give me ur orders asap

PC - haha... ok. i already say "additional" orders mah. ur orders x2 already :p

MT,

Just realised my order is very similar to Dor.
Here it is:-

1) Dress
http://www.jshoppers.com/shohin-eg.asp?Shocd=S64805&amp;Gamen=3&amp;PageNo=1&amp;bunrui1=3&amp;bunrui2=3&amp;bunrui3=9
Item No. S64805
Price/each JP¥ 1,090
Approx. amount US$ 10
Color: Black
Size : 100

2)Sandbox Clothes (Polka-Dot Print)
http://www.jshoppers.com/shohin-eg.asp?Shocd=S65804&amp;Gamen=3&amp;PageNo=1&amp;bunrui1=3&amp;bunrui2=3&amp;bunrui3=9
Item No. S65804
Price/each JP¥ 1,090
Approx. amount US$ 10
Color : Red
Size: 2

Thanks so much
happy.gif

<font face="tahoma"> Good morning
happy.gif

wow... more shopping. Paula, wait for me... interested to tag along. will let you know later.
happy.gif
</font>

paula !!! i chopped MTDT's company for job vacancies liao !!! heeheee

Paula : eh seriously ah, HK disneyland not very good, but still wld be fun for our toddlers la.
Nearby places - Bintan, Bali, HKG, HKT (Phuket)
heehee - can ONZ ! Or we go with Nao to Bali ?

Panda : lunch soon ???

Nao : aiyo, sing my praises until like that !! :p
i was thinking if i retire early, can go and be those Limo drivers - only work during exhibitions and conventions - good idea ? heeheee

Tracy : hey how are you ???
still flying ?
happy.gif

may take your airline to KL over CNY !!

Panda
Tks.. The past few months have been crazy for me...
Hope I will have a peaceful year ahead
happy.gif

K Ong
Yes.. Still..
Hahaha.. I dun wanna work during CNY :p

Lyn - ya, looking fwd to be SAHM, then can join u gals for outings oledi.

K-ong: seriously, u good at driving. I c the way u cut lanes yest, fierce man, and all the big cars around you give way. Totally smooth !!

Tracy : fly la ! then can meet you and my uncle ! heehee last yr, he waited for me at the boarding gates
happy.gif

it must be hard being away from your DD !!

Aishite : me also wanna join u all for outing !!!
no la, my car small, not that i am fierce :pPP

eh wher has my post gone too??

mtdt
hv email my jshopper list to ur yahoo.. as usual, will meet to pick up frm u n as well hv lunch. but plse dun FLY kite hor. wahahaha

aishite
goin to bali.. veri shiok hor. dun think i can travel by then liao.

tracy
reserved the last silver clip for me hor. let me hv ur bank acct for transfer. thks

kong
how's ur pregnancy goin along? mayb we shld do lunch one day.. hv been talkin abt tt veri long time ago hor. :p

think bali called off .... but it's ok lah, cos can travel anytime i want.

mummies .. those who wanna plan a trip to bali, i strongly, tripley strongly recommend this place at Ubud. . stayed there so many times .. totally ulu and lovely, no tv, but u will just luv it lor .. esp if u wanna blend in with nature. Eat at their sister restaurant, Cafe Wayan, it's featured in Lonely Planet. We know the owners and pp who built this .. and they have a lovely spirit of hospitality.
http://www.alamindahbali.com/alam_shanti.htm

<font face="tahoma"> envy you gals working in town can meet up for lunch, I wanna JOIN !!!! So sad that I have to work in those ulu ulu countryside!

Paula,
Here's my orders for Gymboree. thanks!
http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524445970121&amp;FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374303497433&amp;bmUID=1200017459093&amp;productSizeSelected=0
size : 2T
price : 13.99

http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524445969380&amp;FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374303497433&amp;bmUID=1200017459098&amp;productSizeSelected=0
size : 18-24
price : 7.99</font>

panda,peng:
Chloe also doesnt eat much, hv to like force her to eat when comes to meal
sad.gif
Her last weight last month was only 9.7kg however her height is 84cm (90% percentile). I m worried she might be underweight.
sad.gif
But on e other hand, i was told that BF babies are usually leaner.

panda:
hee looking forward to my perth trip in Mar, however hvnt got the time to book my accomodation and e rest, gg to buck up soon.

tracy:
nice hairclips. i want to order too.

MsPiggy,
Sure sure, just keep track of the dates for the order placement. I want to get some from Gap and ON soon!! Interested too?

K_Ong,
Yea, my friends shared all their experiences with me when there were in HK Disneyland. Honestly, it is the Disney-themed hotels that is attracting me lei … not the park! LOL! Hmm, how about Bintan? We plan it around one of the long weekends this year? Ai mai! Aiyoh, this will be sooooo much fun!

paula,
Gymboree got good buy ah? Last month I went to see see when you told me. Like not much for boys leh... My future BIL coming back on 14 Jan
happy.gif
You wanna order today and use express delivery? Then ask him bring back. hahaha... This time he coming back without luggage and all my things.

Back