(2006/05) May 2006 MTB

Hi mummies,

Any recommendations where i can order party decors? thinking of getting the winnie the pooh ;p

thanks in advance

Hello everyone!

Congrats sharon...your 2nd girl is out??

Whoa I'm so foreign here now
blush.gif

Hi Ivy,

Thanks..no one doing spree lei. yep finally they are reaching 1 year old! time flies these days...

hee thinking of doing another photobook. besides singapore photobook another other recommendations?

Thanks

this thread is really quiet these days ;) For FB do i have to sign in or what? i really mountain turtle type

eee mummies, not sure whether you remember this, when bb is due to go for their jab for the one year, are we supposed to give them egg white or egg yolk b4 the jab?

peisei...me forgot liaoz. asked my hub he also blur blur

<font color="0000ff">lh_jyc,
Yes dear, for FB, you have to sign in to post comments, etc. lor.

I remember when I brought DS to his 6 mths jab + checkup, the nurse told me to introduce half a hard-boiled egg yolk (NOT egg white) at 9 mths and slowly increase till 1 egg yolk, then the whole egg if there's no signs of allergy. This is to prepare for the MMR jab at 18 mths. If your twins are allergic to eggs, you can opt for the egg-less MMR jab.</font>

<font color="0000ff">lh_jyc,
In the FB Home page, you should see something like a "Suggestions" header on the top-right frame. If you click "View all", you may see some requests or suggestions. Anyway, I've sent u a friend request. Try to see if you can view the request. If not, just clicked "Friends > Invite Friends" and key in our e-mail addy and we'll receive a notification to add u.

Have fun exploring!</font>

hi joyce,
can try fotohub.com. the quality is really quite gd. Am considering whether to do for my gals now. just went to see the quality 2day. but it's a bit ex...at $156 per bk if buy package of 3...however, am not sure whether i need to use 3 anot...coz i have to complete 3 bks within 6 mths.
sad.gif

eee cant find ur pple
sad.gif
can email me ur email?

Hi ino, $156?? abit expensive lei
singapore photobook having 25% discount until end Sept..me trying to finish one....

ivy

kor kor going acs as EVERYONE on his dad's side is/was an ACS boy!!! so need to worry for her. Heard that need to be a PV for some schools for 2 years that's why a big headache now!!! hahaha

lh_jyc,
My email add for fb :[email protected] if you want to add me.

Gabby,
Hmm so fast.. I havent think of one yet. I just pray hard my k be fine over these years,I already content. Over last week long weekend, he had a bad hit on his back head again (1s when he was 4mths old).. rushed to hospital ... really big headache ... doc even comment that will be more such same issues for K. Since my darling is a hyperactive stubborn boy.

sharon,
the quality of the fotohub is what we are looking for? if yes, then its a good deal, i can share with you!

joyce,
you can find me in fb with my email.

gabby,
acs arh? that's far from your plc!!! then maybe try to find a sch for mei mei that is near acs? next time logistic wise, easier. Yes, PV starts 2yr before for the good sch. Which means we have to start to rackee next yr! OMG...

annie,
All kids have knocking, banging incidents. i think just need to get used to it, their head is more hardy than we think. But tooth is less hardy..haha..
X just spend 1.6k on removal of 1 tooth. Think might have to spend another 1.6k soon cos he just knocked the other tooth last week...there goes all my money....sob sob.

mummies,
any one have the guardian stamps? If have and dun wan, pls pass to me? :p cos my sis is moving into new house end of this year, so me trying to redeem two sets for her. Now short of 20 more stamps to hit my target...thanks in advance!

Ivy,
Aiyo.. thats v costy.. hehe.. claim from yr old man :p
Sigh! I have to get used to k, super promp accidents.. just kena hit and nose bleeding again. Maybe I am gal, my parent comment that I used to v "quiet" gal when I was at K's age. haha..

<font color="0000ff">ino,
The photos you posted for the photoshoot on FB are beautiful! Who's the photographer?</font>

Hi bbloh,

dunno lei, all from different clans of the family,

one pair of twin cousins (from my dad side)
me and my brother
4th one is my uncle (from my mom side)

haa....told my sis to beware, she may be the next one
happy.gif

btw, anyone know where i can bring R for bowling? those suitable for his age? he keeps asking me to bring him after playing it @ Wii

Ivy,

Nah, he wants to go to an bowling centre. saw one at Genting n has been asking me to bring him to one. when the lady say he too small, his immediate rxn was "then i drink milk and eat more rice then i can go play ah!"

btw, any reco on caterers and cakes?

joyce,
wow...he is so clever!

caterers and cakes? for the twins 1st birthday? depend on how big is your crowd? cos some caterers do only like 30px above etc.

joyce
can try the bowling club at Serangoon Country Club if u or any fren r members there..they hv lanes for kids of our age to play in...will hv raised bumpers so that their ball doesn't go into the drain hehehe

<font color="0000ff">Asian Civilisation Museum (ACM) is having a Fright Night celebration on 31 Oct from 5pm to 1am!

Entry is FREE!

FREEHalloween Treats
* Ice cream from 5pm
* Bacardi Halloween drinks from 7pm
(T&amp;C apply, while stocks last)

www.acm.org.sg</font>

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Hi mummies! Sorry to intrude, i need to get Nestle Nan 3 milk sachets urgently.
If you have or know where to get them, please kindly PM me.
My budget is 50cents per sachet. Thanks for your help! </font></font>
happy.gif

Hi everyone, can I please find out if anyone knows where to get any chinese story books that can read aloud - like the leapfrog type where if you use a pen/device, it will say the words?

Thanks!
=)

Sorry to interrupt...

Helping a fren out...

Do log-in to see see look look ...

you can find custom design on glasses @ urbanwerkz.blogspot.com

Any design also can... Jus buzz him...

hey fates,

are you thinking of changing to fresh milk? i wonder what's the difference nutritionally between formula and fresh for older kids? after 2 years old?

Hi bee,

Yes, but then again, do we have to heat it up everytime we give them the milk? My boy is still drinking from the bottle :p

He is on Enfagrow now. No intention to switch to the next stage..

<font color="0000ff">fates,
I can't comment much as mine doesn't drink FM and has "abandoned" the milk bottle since he was 18 months old.
I do give him fresh milk and I do not warm or heat it up before serving.</font>

fates,

mine drinks fresh milk, i don't usually heat up, just straight from fridge although in mornings, i just heat up milk in microwave just slightly so not so cold. both my kids have to drink milk first thing in morning before eating anything else.

i'm not comfy wif giving cold milk from the fridge on a daily basis. But my ger's still taking FM from bottle; goat &amp; organic soy milk. Will add a bit of oat milk powder too in her soy milk.

bbloh, so your boy drinks from the cup? As and when or?

Thanks bee, if i need to give fresh milk, i usually let it warm down naturally by pouring it 15mins before giving him in the cup, or mix with cereal.

J needs milk first thing in the morning, afternoon (before his nap), and bedtime.

Cheri, what organic soy milk are you giving N? Rec please :p

fates,
can you boy drink from straw? if not see if J can do that, use that to transit to drink from cup directly. easier to drink from straw then straight from cup without spilling.it helps if J can drink from cup that has handles too more stable

bee, yup he can definitely drink from straw but that's not my concern leh...it's the milk. I'm not sure if I want to change to another formula milk or go fresh.

Cheri, what organic soy milk are you giving N?

fates
the brand of organic soy milk i'm giving her now is Health Paradise. I chose the 'no added sugar' version. Think there's a 'less sugar' one. I made one cup for myself b4..really not v sweet. But luckily, N still drinks as usual. But i've read reports b4 that boys should not drink soy milk on a regular basis cos it affects their male hormones or sthg lidat. Though N's tcm doc told me it's not concrete research hehe. I went 'organic' for soy milk cos someone told me to look out for 'non GMO; (non genetically modified) which is supposed to be better. Isomil etc r not non-GMO.

Actually if u go to the organic stores, there r many brands of soy milk u can find there.

anastasia
again, there r many brands in the market. i'm giving her the Finland Micron Oats Milk (taiwanese brand). It can be added into any beverage. We add into our coffee or tea too sometimes. Bot it from an organic store in Woodlands. But think some other stores should hv too.

bbloh
Does E hv any problem drinking from cup when u switched? i tried switching too but found that she drinks much slower from cup cos might be distracted etc. My mum also cautioned me that some kids would start to dislike milk when they turn to cup. As i would like her to drink more milk when she's young, i decided not to wean her off the bottle yet.

<font color="0000ff">Cheri,
OMG! E drinks soya bean milk daily!
He did spill the drinks on himself or choke a little when he was learning how to drink from a cup. His case was a bit different as he simply refuse the bottle suddenly. We did give him drinks served in straw bottle and sippy cup before he transit to cup though.

For N, I think there's no hurry to wean her off the bottle as nutrition is definitely more important at their age. It's not so important to me, the mode of food consumption is secondary.</font>

bbloh
there's a short article in the papers today abt soy milk for boys; the isoflavones in it will cause some to hv 'breasts' or affect their virility in future. But that is assuming, that it is taken in large amts on a regular basis. maybe u wanna google some info on soy milk then c how.

yes, i do agree. mode of food consumption is sec haha

Back