(2005/12) Dec 05 mums-to-be

Hello Mummies,
Sorry for being MIA for such a long time.
Been really busy at work and also working late these days.

Sab, Meg, Kwan, Thanks for the birthday wishes for Tricia.

Happy belated Birthday to all toddlers (Megan, Shanice, jared, Fybie, Gezann, Cathleen, Dawn, Benjamin, Ziv, Aiden, Summer, Regine & Hazel)

Thanks Sandy
happy.gif

How are you going to cele EnEn's birthday this Friday?

Hi Mummies,

do any of you know where can get the best toys for our kid...birthday is coming and looking out for gifts...not sure what to buy!

Hi, Geryl...

What kind of toys are you looking at??
Does he/she have any particular fav characters?

Tai Sing is somewhere u wanna go recee..
Tai Sing....
750/752/754 North Bridge Road
(Along the way of the the mosque)
U can see a Combi signage outside the shop
Tel: 6392 1095
www.taising.com
Open from Mon - Sat, 9am - 5pm

Also, I like to buy activity books for the kids, very fun and educational! I found some in Forum basement 1

Happy birthday to all December babies

WK is 88.5 cm 11.8 kg at 2yrs

WW is 102.5 cm 16 kg at 3yrs

my boys are a yr apart

hi all
hope im not too late to say happy birthday to all the growing ups here
happy.gif

regine fell from a stool last week, and she got a cut on her chin, so poor thing.....my maid was taking care of them in the hall and regine jump from the stool, don't know what is my maid doing at that time, never take care of her properly...haiz...

thanks meixue, sandy, kwan & fluffy for the birthday wishes for Cathleen
happy.gif

Haven't come here for quite some time. I'm now oso trying to recall & backdate her blog.. hee

Happy belated 2nd birthday to RJ, Tricia, WK, Regine. Hope you little fellas had a great time
happy.gif

Jeslyn,
oh dear.. hopefully there's no scar on Regine.. Must ask your maid to pay more attention.
I had a fall during my childhood & it left me with a scar on my lower chin .. sob sob.. luckily it wasn't too obvious

falling down,

cannot blame the maid. unless the maid only take care of one child and dont need to do anything else.

my neighbour's toddler had a bad fall evnthough she and her parents were looking after her. so thats 3 pairs of eyes on one toddler.

I had a bad experience with my MIL. she didnt care that her grandson was climbing out of his high chair next to her, while the maid was cooking dinner. my hubby had to run and catch his nephew just as he fell out of the high chair

happy belated birthday to the other todds and happy birthday to enen..
happy.gif

jeslyn
luckily regine has no scar. at this age, our kids love to climb up and down. ger also just has another bruise on his face.

Happy belated 2nd birthday to YangYang & Aron

Prettycloud, hope you'll enjoy your trip with Aron
happy.gif

DS, I missed YangYang's dancing.. hope to see his latest dancing videos again
wink.gif

halo mummies.

Sorry for MIA.

A belated and happy birthday to all dec toddlers. Time really flies...

kwan, jenny, krissie, prettycloud, sandy, meixue, joyful and megan,
Thank you for the well wishing.
happy.gif

We'll be hving family party. Just an excuse to feast on xmas food. My sil n myself recently got some cute moulds for fd, eg egg mould, wiener shaper (cut sausage to tulip shape), so thinking of maybe use them to 'deco' the food that we have for the kids.

Thanks Meixue, joyfulhands, weoseek, sandy, megan, ds.

Happy birthday to Jayden, Besper, Mirabel & Justin!

We had some time to spare at hong kong since we skipped Disneyland, ocean park and other places of interest. I think Aron missed home when he was there. Me too.
happy.gif
Clearing my leave now.

Happy Belated Blessed 2nd Birthday to Hazel & Jayden!

Happy Blessed 2nd Birthday to Besper, Mirabel!

And Happy Blesed 2nd Birthday in advance to Justin & Ryan!

Christmas eve we'll be having a party at hubby's aunt hse n also celebrating Zach's birthday too.

Christmas day we'll be having lunch/dinner gathering with hubby's frens.

Boxing day will be celebrating Zach's birthday with my family. And if weather permits we'll be gg Sentosa in the morn.

Fybie has lots of xmas parties this year!

12 Dec - School Xmas Party
15 Dec - Party at Daddy's colleague's new home
22 Dec - Xmas Lunch with Daddy's Family, followed by Dong Zhi Dinner
25 Dec - Xmas Lunch with Daddy's Friends, Xmas Party at Tai po's house and Gift Exchange with Mummy's Family...

She has lots of pressies waiting for her to unwrap, but I hid them aside cos I wanna educate her that Xmas is a day to share and give to others... I intend to let her pack away some toys and stuff to give to the Salvation Army this weekend too!

Merry Xmas to All mummies and All the Nov/Dec/Jan Cutie tutties!!!

Dawn, pls update rayden's statistics:
16kg, 92cm as of 23mths....thanks.... =)

oh ya, and happy belated/ advanced birthday to all the Dec's toodlers....

Happy birthday to Justin!

Pretty cloud, i see that you're doing quite a few sprees. So tempted to join your balmworks one for the Burt Bee's and Badger stuff, but i've stocked up too many already. Glad that you enjoyed Hong Kong! Who took care of #2 and the bf-ing how?

2005, we'll be having a small get-together with hub's friends on Christmas day and we're bringing my parents for hi-tea on Boxing day.

Meixue, I think I have gone crazy over spreeing. Organized so many at one go. Haha... You want to join? Actual exchange rate for you. The babysitter took care of Ariel while we were in HKG. I still pump every 3-5 hours. I will time my itinerary such that I go back to the hotel to pump, else I will pump in the toilet - twice. Pump and dump.

Mommies going to HKG must go Stanley market. I went crazy there. Bot so many pretty dresses for Ariel.

Will spend with my dear hubby and children.

<font color="ff0000">Merry X'mas and Happy New Year, everyone! Good tidings and many good returns in the coming year.</font>

Hi all,

Sorry for MIA for so long.

Wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year and happy belated and advanced birthday wishes for all the Nov,Dec and Jan toddles!!

Leng Leng,

Congrats!!

Back