(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

maomao...
how come u neber ask me abt clothes one... so sad...
kao_cry.gif

hhhmm... i shouldnt say "for good".. but more or less wans e boy to grow up n study here... cos its still e safest to study in SG (this is so true)....

so will try to station here most of e time.. hehe =)

1983... wow! own biz yeah.. cool leh.. heehee. we often chat in msn.. if u do haf any yahoo or hotmail acct, we can always add u in n chat in there too..

Seems like little bryan had done lots of travelling.. so fortunate.. heehee.. well gatherings could always b arrange.. hmm.. so u stay quite far frm me too.. hahah.. so many staying north east.. haiz..

hi 1983

We stay quite near to each other leh. Me stay at Hg ave 1, lorong ah soh area. Earnestmum also stay near kovan mrt. Maybe one of the day, we can meet up also can.

wa.... thats like so so so CLOSE!!! i stay near superbowl!!! hehe =)

wa. u guys like know each other quite well ar... but may i ask like how old are u guys anyway??

ehhh... is it safe to post my email here?? haha.. *scare*.. heez =)

anyway celtricia (is that ur name? nice name =) ), yea.. own biz.. but own biz is never a bliss!!! the neverending headache, e "u-gotta-do-everything-urself", everything takes place lar.. so its really busy busy... u know, like its ur ricebowl at stake!!! n others too!! =) .. heez =) but frankly, having my own biz gives me more time to my son... so in that sense, i forget all my trouble n stuff of biz.. hee =)

morning ladies...

hahaha.. 1983..yes of coz its safe to put email here.. as long as its not ur hp number and address can liao.. hahaha... if u still not convince.. u add me in msn lor.. my email is [email protected]
wink.gif

celtricia is juz a nick.. its a combination of 2 of my christian names.. hahaha.. ya.. there's pros n cons to own biz.. wat i like abt it is u can schedule ur own timing n haf more time for ur son..

Cel, so, planned to move to NE? hee... *just joking* but you really live very far lor.

1983, I know where is superbowl, it is around the old bus interchange right? hee... just went there for lunch with my colleague.

Morning all,

1983, you are really young and already so accomplished. Peifu peifu...very capable.

Juju, ok la...will also shop for little handsome Malc ... steady leh you..can HINT so loud here :p

Ju.. ya ya.. move over.. saying easier den done leh.. den who's gonna look after orlando.. i got no relatives there leh.. U wan to volunteer to hire a nanny for me?? hahahaha juz kidding..

Hi cel, wa, ur son (i assume its son) name is orlando?... wah!!! ur whole family name so cool one!!! =)

baby2005, yea yea... somewhere ard there lar.. heez =) e food ard here is good!! -seriously-
hehe =)

dun need peifu me one lar... e other side is always greener!!! haha =) *thats all i can say, like i envy my friends, my friends envy me*... haha =)

so wats e average age is here??? ...

aiyo Ju... i went to the websites and have totally no idea how to start! *faint*... kekeke... wonder if u can show me how to do it on wed? :p

JJ
All thanks to the stressed bestowed by Malc. I am getting more and more gila each day.

Lynn
No problem. Give u special discount. $10/hr. *starts my evil laughters again* bwahahahaha... bwhahahaha.... bwahahahaha...

Mommies
Do roseola appears after a low-grade fever no higher than 38 deg C?? Malc is having these rashes (red dots, no bumps) almost all over his body. Read that roseola often appears after high fever and it is contagious. Is it contagious?? If it is so, then the playdate for this coming Wed has to be cancelled liao.

Sian manz, playdate has not been on for 3 weeks then. But what to do?? Dun wanna spread to the rest of the babies.

ju, malc is still not ok yet? poor thing leh. better bring him to see PD and ask if got rashes? how abt his appetite? is he drinking / eating normally and playing normally too?

Ju,
When Jaime got Roseola her fever was around +/- 38 (not as high as stated). Her fever lasted for a few days then suddenly subside and the rashes appear. Her rashes started from the face and spread all the way to the legs. If you are not sure better bring to see doc. BTW, is Malc still having fever when the rashes appear? If yes, then better bring him to see doc, just incase it might be measles. Think it is contagious as it is a viral infections lor.

MOrning...

1983, yes my son's name is Orlando.. heehee.. Where got cool.. hahaha.. Oh.. the avg age here ah.. hee. i can't say.. let the rest say bah.. heehee..

Ju.. Orlando very coward one leh.. ur laughter wait scare him how?> Like dat hw to move to punggol n leave him wif u.. heehee..
wink.gif

Wat happen to Malc di di? Is he much better? Better take care if really serious, bring him to c a pd.. Take care..

Btw, here's an update video of my dear son..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvT30aP4heM

Ju

Hope Malc will get well soon and we can meet up again. I also missed the playdate, guess javier's also miss everyone. We can start a digital scrapping class at Ju hse liao, hehehe.

hi cel,
i just took pics of abby on the same ride too yesterday hehe...but she's not interested in the steering wheel, instead she's more into oscar, one of her fave character in sesame st
happy.gif

see...

518189.jpg

JJ
Malc has the rashes after the fever. Now no more liao. I will monitor a while and see how.

Heard from Irene that didi is developing a cough too. Guess everyone is taking their turn to fall sick.

For Cel only...
bwahahahaha...bwahahahaha.... Orlando where got coward?? If Malc can tahan my laughter, sure Orlando can.

Cel, Alice - the ride is at Suntec?

Ju, ok, then just monitor and see how.

Cel, think you better don't move to NE liao hahaha.... now I pity Malc poor boy
kao_sad2.gif

*abish* JJ, shuddup!! bwahahahaha

Malc is super cranky nowadays. I am at the point of kee siao liao. Dun wan to finish his milk, dun wan his porridge, wan to stick, stick and stick. Manz!! Why did I decide to have a child?? *pulling hair* Pengz!!

Ju is getting more & more violent, *scary* hahaha

Stick as in sticky? What happen to Malc? I thot he is much better liao (at eating). Is he teething? or is it because he is not feeling well? Jaime is getting more sticky too, she also refuse others to carry her including my mum who take care of her whole day but she will only make some noise and that's all lor. Ju, maybe it is just a passing phase, tomorrow will be better! hee...

JJ
There is always a tomorrow after another tomorrow. *cry*

His appetite is like roller coaster now. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Esp during his teething, then fever period, he dun wan to eat nor drink. I have gotten fedup countless times.

Yes, stick as in sticking to me coz I am the only available sticking pole around. I think the only good things about Malc is he doesn't mind anyone carrying him, as long as he is being carried, he is happy. Urgh!!!

Alice.. aiyoz.. y u go on sunday.. y not saturday.. if not can meet u liao.. haiz..

hee.. Ju.. muz prepare orlando first liao like dat..

chien.. haf to tink twice b4 moving there liao.. hahaha..

Ju.. bobian lah.. cool menz.. haf a child is a blessing leh.. enjoy the fruits of ur labour in the later part of ur life.. dun worry.. hee..

Hey all,

Rushing back earlier today. Cubbie is STILL sick. Brought her to the doc on Sat and she's a little anemic as well. She has stopped eating for about 5 days including today..and only took 4.5 bottles of milk yesterday. Still puking...quite worrying. We were given the go-ahead to start her on pedialyte and PD says if any signs of fever at any time, must return back to the hospital.

She lost about 500gms in the span of 10 days, and since then we feel that she's even lighter. This am hor, her lips were so pale..thankfully they got redder and she was more reponsive after massage. She's like Malc, super needy now...sigh...wish i didn't have to be stuck in the office in times like that...

Ju, no choice lah, like wat cel said it is a blessing to have kid. Who knows, next time Malc will be the one that love you deep deep hee... Just like my boy, yesterday we go to Funan and he was like a monkey, just cannot keep still & cannot walk properly, so ended up go home I must use my bao jian (sword - cane). But sometime he is so sweet like when I'm tired, he will try to massage for me (although no effect lah, hahaha).

Hi Shu Yan,

my hubby did express his interest in bringing Alden to the lantern festival as Alden is fascinated by lights! But I am not sure if it would be super crowded?

Ju, Candy and Irene,

Hope your babes will get well soon. Meanwhile, take good care of yourselves too.

As for milk intake, ALden's intake also dropped

maomao
Oh no, poor Becky!!! Sayang her for me.

JJ
Sometimes he can be sooooo sweet. He will turn and look at me then grin widely to me. Today, while I was sitting on the floor, watching him play. He climbed up on me, and sniff my neck deeply. Like replenishing his mom's scent. LOL!!

Overall he is ok. I will normally get fed up during meal times and milk times. Sigh!!!

ju u are so funny!!! i also always feel like beating josh every time he refuse to finish his milk. but sometimes i realise there r reasons, e.g. he poo poo, or he's teething. cos after a while he's back to normal again. really hor, own son, wan to beat also sim tia.

mummies anyone try making ABC pasta for your kids?? i tried once, but a bit tasteless. hahaha so josh din like it. so back to porridge again!

morning ladies..

hmm.. such are times when we got so angry wif our child dat we beat them up lightly.. but at times they can b such sweetie pies it simply melt our hearts right.. hahaha.. so whenever i feel like beating him.. i'll juz refresh my memory a bit of the time when he will grin or smile widely at me..

so far haf yet to let orlando try ABC pasta.. buy frm where ah?

momo & Celtricia

I try out ABC pasta for Javier but I find him prefer macaroni and I mixed with salmon and veggies for him. So far he eat up everything. He prefer the pasta to be mash manually instead of blending with machine.

Maybe ur ladies can try it out. Not bad de.

Back