(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

however mummies, do continue to pray even from now on, not only at 12pm........
happy.gif

Hi Yuki - good idea to have synchronised prayer at 12noon!

I just thought of sending out some prayer pointers for all of us to consider :

1. Claim Total Healing for Sabie

2. Pray against the Spirit of Disbelief
(it's so easy for human spirits to become disheartened when doctors keep saying prepare for the worst..)

3. Pray for strength and unity for the family

Sabie is still under anaesthesia. At the moment, Bypass machine is the one sending oxygenated blood to the rest of the body.. Let's pray that Sabie's internal organs - lungs, liver, kidneys and even her hands, limbs, brain etc - can accept the oxygen well. God knows how to heal her.

Let's just cover her with LOADS of prayer!

fr patsy at 1041

we are having a prayer cufil for sabie at 12 noon, if you can join in a 5 minute prayer please do so and ask God for a miracle.

DEAREST SABIE

My heart goes to you. Ah Yi will pray hard for you, be a strong baby. Love you.

Praise God. God, please bless this child of yours.

Lots of love, Siman Ah Yi

DEAREST SABIE

My heart goes to you. Ah Yi will pray hard for you, be a strong baby. Love you.

Praise God. God, please bless this child of yours.

Lots of love, Siman Ah Yi

God pl protect little sabie send holy angle to guard around her, improve her boby immunse system, grant her speedy recovery, in Jesus most mighty name we pray, Amen!

Patsy, I'm from "maid and baby exp" thread, pl stay strong and we all will continue to pray for sabie.

Hi Paula,

Carole doesn't have access to PC today so she can't update... will post updates once we hear from Patsy again.

for now, remember to pray for Sabie at 12noon!!

Hi Patsy and family, may I offer a prayer to St Jude for you and your family.

Most Holy Apostle, St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of his enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors you, and I invoke you as the special advocate of those who are in trouble and almost without hope. Help me to realize that through our faith we triumph over life's difficulties by the power of Jesus who loved us and gave his life for us. Come to my assistance that I may receive the consolation and succor of heaven in all my needs, trials, and sufferings, particularly little Sabie to receive healing from the operation and the family of Sabie to stay strong in difficult times and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever. Amen.

St. Jude, apostle of the Word of God, pray for us.
St. Jude, follower of the Son of God, pray for us.
St. Jude, preacher of the love of God, pray for us.
St. Jude, intercessor before God, pray for us.
St. Jude, friend of all in need, pray for us.
St. Jude, pray for us, and for all who invoke your aid.

Its 12 now, lets all pray for baby sabie!! I am not a christian, but i like to pray for bb sabie too..pls lets all pray tog regardless of religion...

Hi Patsy,

Your family & Sabie will be on my prayer list too. God will be with you to grant you strength and comfort and healing for Sabie. Have faith ;-)

Hi patsy , Sabie and Family..
i am not a christian but would like to offer my prayers to Lord Buddha to have compassion and grant Sabie a miracle recovery.

latest update from Patsy...

<font size="+0">The devil is testing us greatly. Sabie's heart has stopped beating spontaneously. We need to pray pray pray hard now!!!!!!!</font>

Hold on to the faith. Hold on. So long, Sabie is still here with us, we pray for Lord Jesus to give her strength to fight.

<font face="Kristen Itc"> Latest update from Patsy:-

Praise God, the evil one did not succeed, Sabie has heartbeat again</font>

AMEN ... god is working on her ... sarah god is here ... he is listening to us to you ok ... speak to him ... he is here with u all the time ... god is good amen

AMEN ... god is working on her ... sarah god is here ... he is listening to us to you ok ... speak to him ... he is here with u all the time ... god is good amen

It really break my heart reading wat little Sabie go thru.......we want her to get well soon........PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....BLESS LITTLE SABIE A MIRACLE SPEEDY RECOVERY.

Wow...finally the forum is up again!!!

latest from patsy at 4.30pm...

<font size="+0">Her heart is weakening again. Please continue to pray</font>

Dear Carole,
glad that the forum is up, and glad to hear from you again, though it's not good news...we are still praying for little Sabie, and we are still here...

Hi,
I'm from Oct 2006 mum. I really dunno what can be said to comfort sabie's mummy&daddy. Juz wanna tell them, "Please be strong and have faith. Cos when all else fails, faith is the only thing u can hang on to."

siong... i very scare tonite i zombie manz.. i so worried i cant sleep.. shucks

Sabie, will you be real good.. real good girl to recover? if you are a good girl, you will not make daddy and mummy, gong gong and mama and ah yi and uncle worry... and all the Aunties here who are constantly waiting for little Sabie's news.

Sabie, we have so much fun at the sand play, we are all waiting for you to go again. Come on sabie, time to get up get up... dun be lazy... you are resting too long...

<font face="kristen itc"> Morraine,

Sarah seem slightly better today though can tel she's tired. She is determined to fight and win this battle with Sabie.</font>

yes, sarah looks better.. well, at least when i see her, the make up is on.

well, sarah and James and our little Sabie are warriors! they are not giving up, and we cant give up our prayers..

Am just glad that the thread is up and running! Have emailed Bee Lee to at least enable this October 2005 thread so that we could continue to receive updates on little Sabie and pray for her...

haiz.. precisely.. i guess Sabie darling is on most of our minds.. i really hope every morning when i reached office, i open up this thread and i see good news..

Sabie and her loved ones have suffered enough.. they dun deserve all this.. Miracle please do happen now!!!

Hi everyone,
I purposely log in usng my hubby's laptop to check on little Saby's status. I just want to say that its already a miracle that so many people in this forum is praying for her. I pray that God may cover Saby with His precious blood and protect her and heal her. May He also give comfort to Saby's parents during this time of need and difficulty. Amen.

God, as u can see.. we are all united together regardless of religon / races / places, all for one goal.. is to allow baby sabie to be healthy again.. pls answer all our prayers and grant this family a miracle!!

Hi Patsy

im from june 06 forum. have been keepg tabs on sabie's condition. Mommy and Daddy, pls be strong for little sabie.

hi, little fighter continue stay around for everybody here. we all love forward to seeing you well. dear lord, pls bless little sabie.

Back