(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

twinklets,
haha...both times lor..bb and toddler..
but R is easier to manage cos he has a schedule time..n i stick to it..

C no lor..haiz..but relatively..she dun need so much sleep one..thats wat i gather..

there is one time he oso got running nose when he is on vit c n colostrum..but recover fast cos is very mild running nose n no cough

but this time round, he got cough..
i very scare when they hve cough one..cos takes longer time to recover..

shane,
hehe..still got time lah..
no i know..cannot ask them too early..R keeps changing his mind..argghh...

<font color="0000ff">FMN</font>
Ya i also vvv sian when I hear Ash got cough 1.. will think sure takes long time to recover 1..

btw u still got 1 long mth to consider R's cake.. Heng my gal is v firm, wanted the design since last year &amp; nvr change abt it. Even I try to psycho her to other designs, she also said NO.

<font color="ff0000">Shane</font>
I wanna guess.. I bet E is referring to barbie doll tat horse leh. keke.

twinklets,
Ash make your life very ez. hee hee...
hmmm, i also suspect is the barbie one. let's see if you're rite hee hee...

FMN,
same, they still too young, cannot ask too early. infact outing also cannot tell her too early. she'll nag big time how come the day to go hvn't arrive. haiz...

twinklets n shane..
hehe..this i dun really hve a prob..
dunno isit cos my kids abit more "goo du" or what..or they hve short term memory??
they will not ask one leh..

only the other day..then they ask..
cos the other day i ask R..: "do u want mummy to bring u go gai gai or bring mei mei?"

i oso ask the same qns to C..: "do u want mummy to bring u go gai gai or bring gor gor?"

then he said bring him, C oso say bring her..actually i'm referring to next sat..then they keep saying they wan to go gai gai..
so i bluff him..say gai gai is at westmall..hahaha...

shane,
me too..i oso bet. E is referring to the barbie flying horse..
cos R n C whenever they wan to watch that movie, they will say they wan barbie with flying horse one..

then if they wan to watch rapunzel..they will say they wan to watch barbie with purple dragon..-__-

Hi mummies..

my boy was also born in june 2005.

Can i know if any mummies started training yr child to stop wearing diapers to sleep?

<font color="ff6000">Hi mum2ndx</font>
At one stage last year, my boy's diapers are dry in the morning. The very day I started him without diapers, wet bed. So far, he has not been consistent. Sometimes dry, sometimes wet. So, I have not started night training.

<font color="aa00aa">But I know some alredy sleeping without diapers at night liao. Hor Mummies? You also wait till he/she is ready?</font>

Nite training
E started about 3+. There were many incidents of wet bed. Had to talk to her alot and slowly train till she was ready to wake up and go to the potty. starting she had to wake up a few times to go to the potty. then the no. of x reduce and now finally she's sleeping through. sometimes she still wakes up to go to the the toilet in the middle of nite. so far she is able to hold thru' out the nite.

Mummies!!!
I NEED HELP...

i am trying to find a big enough picture of the Animal Mechanicals for A's birthday... so far those that i have found are just too small and becomes very blur when enlarged.

she is obsess with this cartoon and name each of us after them. Daddy is Rex... She is the Unicorn.. sigh.. things that parents have to do

cherry,
So long never hear from you liao!!! how are u? must be busy preparing for A's bdae right?

did u try to look for the pic from disney playhouse website? they shd hve...

hi FMN,
thanks for asking; i am well just busy at work so very difficult to post here...

No lah.. not busy with preparing for A's bdae; i just need to make sure that i make it a point to let her celebrate her birthday in school.. her class size is small so easy..

Last year, her birthday fell on a weekend so we skip the classroom celebration.. whilst most of her classmate had at least cake cutting in Sch.. then she kept repeating (almost every other month late last year) that she doesn't have a birthday.. and she is sad because of that.. FAINT.

so this year.. do or die, i have to make sure i take leave and do a mini party in sch..

mum2ndx, I didn't really train my girl. Infact I kept wearing the diapers whether she peeed overnite or not cos I was too lazy to wake up to bring her to the toilet. After a month or 2 of dry diapers, I decided I shouldn't waste diapers anymore so I stopped wearing them for her.

Maybe u can wait a while more till he is ready? And consistently has dry diapers at night?

hi Cherry!
it's been a long time since we heard from you!
what's animal menchanical? oh dear... I dun recall seeing this on Ch34. obviously I'm not paying attention to the TV when that channel is on!
happy.gif

photo
was a little bored today.. so thought I'll post N1 &amp; N2 ah lian and ah beng shot...

2460368.jpg

Nite Training

For Jay, i started him a 2-3 mths back.As most you noe, he is a big drinker. Almost 2 bottles b4 sleep. Assuming he sleeps at 10pm, we will wake a groggy Jay up around 1130 to 12mdnite to pee before we hit the sack ourselves.
Of cos, there are times we tried to drag the time and YES, we get wet beds in return.Very tiring to get the beddings washed and sunned!
For the last 1 month, he seems to get the hang of things. Either he wakes himself up in betw to go wee or he will automatically go when we ask him to before we go to sleep. No "accidents" so far as a routine has been set. We also observed that he can hold his pee much longer than before.

Give JJ a little more time
happy.gif

Birthday Cake
Cherry, i hope you get lucky finding a nice pic on Animal Mechanical!

Jay still wants Cars theme for his cake.
I'm gonna "self-decorate" his cake with his toy cars this year.

Mckee, at least you got the channel rite. Yes, it is latest additional to Disney Playhouse Channel

The pic on N1N2 is cool!! Where's N3?

mckee,
where got ah lian and ah beng pics ? so xian mu, N1 and N2 big liow ... the tough times for u are almost over...

E birthday cake
I showed her pics posted by sally and she nods her head! I ask her if she saw the flying horse in animal mechanicals, she say no. I ask if barbie, she say no. She say, in princess show and the princess sit on the flying horse. I have no idea what show is that. It will be a unicorn cake i guess
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Shane</font>
i can only remember "Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus", the princess sit on the flying horse.. this 1 alot of gals in CC like it.. alot of them have it on their bags, waterbottles etc.. hehe..

2461867.jpg

thank you dear mummies.
happy.gif

I jus showed her twinklets pic n she nodded her head. i realise she doesn't know the princess is actually barbie. but she added that the horse got clothes -_- and she watched the show in school. make me curious also. will ask her teachers and see if true or she making up stories :p

shane,
haha..in the show the horse got no clothes one leh.
but when she turned back to human, she got clothes lor...
maybe E is referring to that?
happy.gif

mckee,
so cute..looks like N2 is catching up on N1 liao hor??

haha not u out of touch lar, is becos ur 2 frens here v youthful mah.. like to watch such shows.. lol ..

Hi mummies!!
Thanks for the sharing!!
ok, think i shall wait for couple o months b4 real combat training. haha... he jus got slightly better for nap in the childcare. used to have abt 2 wet pajamas weekly...

animal mechanical
my son likes them too!!! and the show is real late lo... both of us can jus sing "animal mechanical" then da..da..da.. the rest of the song. hahaha

for his birthday party coming this june, i dunno to buy cake or not cos his childcare still has this precautionary measure going on. outsiders are ban from entering the centre. we can only drop and pick up child at the main door. and no outside food into the centre.. haiz..

Animal mechanic
Think is shown on weekdays la...so my 2S no chance to catch it

And my hb actually switch on cartoon network!!! ARGHHH for so long I subscribe to kids channel... I din switch cartoon network lor..the moment hb knew...he turn to it....arghhhhh
and ytd sky was watching Naruto happily....

But mei mei like word world...esp the m m m ... today attempt to sing with the frog.... (the monster making machine)

Toilet training
Actually hor...sky goes diaperless at night at my mum place...
at ours he will ask for pampers...as he knew we wake up late...so he sure wet himself...and also daddy dun wake up in the middle of night to wake him up to pee.... kekekekekkekekeke

<font color="ff6000">mum2ndx</font>
Think you better have a talk with the CC teacher and ask about birthday party. No outside food even? Ummm... But you will have time to decide. Most cake orders about 3-5 working days, so nearer the date, you can decide to order the cake or not. HTH.
happy.gif

Animal Mechanical? I only happen to watch it when JJ was sick at home 2 weeks ago. Otherwise, I would not have been aware of this show. :p

<font color="ff6000">Shane</font>
You are not out of touch. At CC they screen a number of shows which we don't usually watch at home. :p

glayz,
"it's time to build a word, we build it, we build it.." hee.....

TL,
ya..heng now still abt a month away from his birthday..just hope they will be less strict on this thing..

read the paper at my mum house that some doc suggest to let H1N1 enter SIN..say can build up immunity!!?? what a suggestion...ya..those can tahan one, build up lo.. those can't take it one how?? return "teng Kee" to ICA lo??

<font color="0000ff">TL</font>
funny, why PB never email me?
Anw, I no time to do. Sighs! Also got time, I also no mood to do. hehe.

<font color="ff0000">Mum2ndx</font>
Wow.. ur boy's CC is so strict. Can parents go in to celeb together?

Btw, no rush to nite train ur boy if u dun want to stress &amp; tired both parties too much. Normally our child will be ready out of a sudden 1. It can really be a 'sudden' thing when u really dun go &amp; think abt it.
happy.gif

btw, read the papers that 1st case of H1N1 will eventually come to Singapore.. just a matter of time. read liao, really kinda sian. but luckily now can recover already.

so quiet here.....

Twinklets,
how are u ? counting down ?

Cake
I'm still sourcing! E really gave me a tough one this year.... >_<

shane,
u feeling bored? hehe..

though E has already decided that she wanted the barbie pegasus cake??

btw..for now..R already settled his cake..he wanted a dinosaurs with cars cake..
then yesterday keep telling everyone that mummy's bdae is over liao..now is his turn..n keep telling mi abt the cake that he wans..

*faint*

hope that he dun change liao..keke

twinklets,
btw..R's CC got 1 HFMD case leh..
then now, he everyday bring back his pillow case n mattress cover back home to wash..

i wonder isit cos the HFMD and oso fear of H1N1 hence they like that..
cos i dun remember him bringing it back to wash despite that the CC has HFMD in the past leh..

cake
oh dear.. it's the time of the year again... and this time with specific request for size, color, shape and taste!!!
N1 wants agar agar... said she likes it so soft and so sweet ?!?! And she wants a barbie agar agar...
Well, that kinda settles it for me, UNLESS Mrs Chan decides to go on a holiday! then I'll be so dead... cos I dunno anyone else that does agaragar!

shane
pegasus cake? wah.. that's quite tough unless you are ok to do what I did for N2. I got an ordinary chocolate or fruit or cream cake. Asked the baker to do a plain grass and sky background. Then went to Toys R Us and got Thomas the Train set. We then fitted the toys on the cake. It helped that the baker was a friend too, so she could work out her design...
happy.gif
hope this helps!

FMN
i think the schoo taking all possible precaution. it would be written in history books as the first school to get H1N1!

FMN,
yes has to be pegasus cake. urgh. tough.

mckee,
You're so rite lor, with specific request ley. sigh.
i'm doing as you suggested. BUT i still cannot find the toy. When I showed her Little Pony one, she say the wing very small!

I saw the barbie one but it's 77 bucks and too huge for a cake >_< so the sourcing continues...

I just asked Mrs chan for the cataloge. I think you better book her way way in advance. just in case.

SN,
Goody I just emailed them. Wah, now Mrs Chan got competition liow.

Actually shouldn't post the link here... wait they become flooded likw Mrs Chan. think now their biz v gd, follow up like slightly laggy.

sally,
so nice..can i do this for R's bdae?
WAHAHA..

i saw the link leh..but i find that the agar agar not as pretty as mrs chan one leh..

shane,
WOW..the barbie so ex?
got any kelly or not?
sometimes, they hve kelly who is dressed in the same story theme one leh..
at least kelly is smaller n cheaper..n she looks like the smaller version of barbie

or..is E ok with the pic printed on the cake?

Shane,
Can u find sth like this in the dept stores?
2475386.jpg

Will be good as cake topper.

FMN,
U can email them for more designs. Web dun have much. But not sure nice or not. hee

me still got 8 days to go.. so not really counting down yet.. but more like counting down to wash my hair on friday!! haha..

Oh yes.. is E OK with printed on cake? U can simply get the pic from website &amp; ask the baker to print on the cake. SN's kelly 1 is idea too, cos the cartoon does have kelly sitting on the horse, but just that it wont be the real princess, but not sure E will like it or not.

Prima Deli used to carry BARBIE series, but too bad now dun have anymore.

<font color="aa00aa">FMN</font>
It is gd the CC is doing these precautionary measures. But just the 2 kiddos more poor thing, have to carry more stuffs everyday from school to their bus..

Btw, yday Ashley showed me her comm book, wow her CC is having a "PJAMAS NIGHT" during Oct. haha I was so shocked to see that! It will be a wkday after school event, from 630 to 930. Games &amp; performance. Parents are welcome to join also. So my hb is going, so sad I'll miss out the fun. but not sure whether this Pjamas Night will be successful or not cos not sure most parents are keen in such stuffs or not. Ashley is already v keen now &amp; insist wanna go, esp gotta wearing her PJ! haha.

Hi mummies...
just to check. HFMD usually will heal by itself?
JH down with it
sad.gif
, though just a few red dots since monday but what can i let him take to heal faster? as doc only give paracentmol..

Sally,
the bday kit not bad. But E is not interested in the princess, she only want the pegasus! urgh.

the kelly one is pretty! i saw alot of kelly on horses but yet to find her on a pegasus... where did u find this ? available in stores ?

actually the barbie pegasus i find for her is ideal, got light somemore .. and i showed her photo. now she hvg ideas liow... dun noe will be disappointed or not when i doesn't get it.. ha ha ... but so freaking expensive ...

FMN,
gals things we will like hor. cos we gals also haha....

twinklets,
ya man ... confinement is tormenting. i hope one day they'll scrape it.

i kept thinking it'll end for you soon haha... i counted wrongly. haha...

Aries,
think hv to just let it run its course. not sure if applying aloe vera or calomine lotion will help or not. better check with doctor.

hope JH gets well soon.

Back