(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

Valmom,
Nope, the PG there only allow parents to accompany for max 3 to 5 days.. I actually wanna attend the whole lesson with her cos wanna see how the Teacher teach, but Teacher seeing Ash quite settled dwn liao so asked me to leave.. So I waited outside.. wow damn hot man..

Ya I think is better to say bye to them.. else they may feel insecure. Tat's wat happen to Ash.. Gee Ash's class gog to start liao. Cant wait to call my Mum. hahaha.

<font color="0000ff">twinklets</font>
Hee.. now Valerie should be having lunch at CC. I very gan-jiong also.. wanna know how she cope today. :p

Around 1230 or so my MIL will go fetch her liao. Yesterday when I went, she was literally shaking her legs hahahaha

Valmom/Twinklets,
The class Denyce went, the teacher dun encourage us to stay in wz her even on the 1st lesson as she doesn't want the rest of the kids to be distracted by us. But on the 1st lesson, I did follow her in awhile before the class start while waiting for all the kids arrive, i see she just follow the teacher go wash hand and then sit down read books w/o bothering me after that, then i sneak away fr there. But the teacher tell me wait outside class, in case the child cry till buay tahan, then we have to go in pacify. They also tell us they will know how to handle them like will tell them 'mummy is waiting outside etc'.

valmom,
Paige too, started PG on Mon. She's the daring, chong, hyperactive gal...she really bo chap me after saw other kids & toys ard. She din cry too, just quickly went in & play with anything tat she can get hold of.

I stayed behind a while to peek at her...saw her passing a ball to another gal then the other gal threw the ball away, Paige look at her, shake her hand & said, "Cannot throw ah!" I so paisey but teacher just laugh at her.

I tink she'll be the bully person instead of ppl bully her...saw she even tried to kick a boy down the slide coz he was taking his time to slide down...sigh but tat's her, she's like tat even when she uses the playground downstairs.

I went off not long as I saw she blend in quite well. Teacher also ask me if she's been to other cc before coz she adapt well...I said no but told teacher tat she's the daring, chong, adventure type.

<font color="0000ff">Sharing some recent pictures of Valerie</font>

Am I a cover girl? :p
board-post.cgi

My cousins
board-post.cgi

<font color="ff0000">Valmom,</font>
I hope so. My mom told me that among her kids, I'm the only one who didn't cry on first day of kindergarten. Maybe I was too 'gong' to be scared. Hope cay is as 'brave' as me.
lol.gif

<font color="ff6000">Twinklets,</font>
Thanks for assuring me. My hb also feels that the school is quite good after he went to the open-house. Not that I want to say my cay until like that lah. She was very uncooperative in her phonics class that teacher kinda siam her. Sigh, teacher also spoke to me a few times about her behaviour. At first I thought her behaviour will improve after the first few classes but she is still the same at the very last class. Really no confidence to send her to school now, scully kena chase out.
crazy.gif

Valmom,
We all gan jiong spiders here. keke..
I called my Mum juz now. Ash was OK when my father left her. Infact Teacher dun allow my father to go in liao. Anw is good also. The faster we let go, the faster the kid can adapt..

It must be really cute to see Val shaking legs yesterday hor. hahaha! Btw which CC she's attending? I cant take her pic in uniform yesterday cos yday then we collected it. Sad!
sad.gif

San/Elaine
Both your gals are those adventurous independent kind. My Ash is not, I'm still crossing my fingers tat she wont cry.

Caymom,
Ya I really felt better after gog to the Open house. hehe. No lar, sometimes U may never noe when she's alone with the Teacher. She may actually be more well-behaved. U shd see Ash cling to me like a Koala Bear during her old Kindermusik & GUG class.. I cannot leave her for 1 second.. My gal is very timid nowadays. I saw Cay tat day, I felt she's those garang type lor. Who noes she can also be independent when attending unaccompanied parent class..

Twinklets,
Hmm...You could be right. My hb said cay behaves very differently when I am not around. Besides, 6 months down the road, she may be more sensible?? *finger crossed*

it's a childcare centre just opp our house. Not the patschoolhouse or monetssori kind coz our #1 priority is distance.

<font color="119911">caymom</font>
Twinklets might be right, kids at this age actually can differentiate. They'll prefer to be 'baby' with parents coz they know u'll pamper them. Once left to their own devices they'll learn to adapt by observing how other children behaves.

<font color="aa00aa">Krazy</font>
Yeah.. we only started taking pictures of her today (day 3) coz 1st 2 days quite 'drama'.. hahaha

<font color="0077aa">Day Three at CC</font>
Just called home and my MIL said teacher told her Valerie didn't cry (*phew!*). said she plays with other children
happy.gif

But my MIL said Valerie not full after the lunch and fed her another half bowl of macrononi... gosh.. my gal sure can eat!! :p

Just got off phone with the PIC for the CC. He told us Valerie ate quite alot in school and they know that she can eat, so gave her abit more.

But she refused her watermelon and when teacher tried to push, she screamed & cried. Got other children actually asked the teachers why Valerie is crying (*oops*).

So feedback is:
1) Need to encourage her to talk coz her speech not very good. He tried to ask Valerie to call him uncle and valerie went "un-un-un". And apparently she'll look at the floor when he talk to her. Hasn't really engage eye-contact yet (still scared).

2) Potty training - coz our house hot, valerie has rashes on her 'hamburger'. Teacher said it's prob not HFMD and they'll try to change her diapers more regularly to help eradicate the problem

3) Joining other children in class - although she doesn't protest, she doesn't really engage other children as well. She'll join becoz she thinks got things to play but when it's the teaching (e.g. alphabets etc) session, she'll wander around in class. So they'll work on her attention span and let her know it's not all just 'play'.

PIC said he is pleased with her performance so far but ask us to ease on the food coz if we continue to feed her this way, she'll have weight issues.

wah congrats ZYP!! tat was very brave... without epi... yeah!!! finally get to see your beautiful princess...

rest well and we wait for your update
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">congratulations zyp!

oh angel is already in the hospital? so should be very soon!

valmom:
it is understandable that valerie is shy cuz all these are new to her. give her sometime and i think she will be all natural.

about the feeding, or rather over feeding... i dunno. if she is able to eat "so much" it means her metabolism rate is on the high side, right?
so young have to curb eating already?
but she is growing.

maybe can cut on the cabs but keep the nutrients lor.

does this mean that she doesnt drink as much milk now? cheryl still a lot of milk; we call her the milk monster. and she doesnt like to eat her food. </font>

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2">CONGRATS ANGELNEO!!!</font></font>
Anson is born today at 1550, weighing 3.12kg and looks like Joeson!!!

Rest well pal!

<font color="ff0000">Angel have given birth to Baby Anson at 1550hrs!
Anson weighs a good 3.12kg and according to her sms, looks exactly like Joeson!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">
happy.gif
CONGRATULATIONS ANGEL, MY BUDDY!!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Krazy</font>
Valerie eats ALOT leh.. and her metabolism is definitely not 'high' coz she is still so chubby (as u can see from the pix).

She still drinks her milk. 2 feed 180ml and 1 feed 120ml (nite).

And then she eats lunch (now in school) and dinner. In btwn all the rubbish leh...

She is eating quite alot lah.. hb & i felt the same too but my MIL is one whereby she has the tendency to overfeed.

<font color="aa00aa">valmom,</font>

Thyler also eats a lot at school.. the record that we sign every end of the day see him eat 3 bowl of noodle 3 bowl of fried rice, etc. and most nights he drink 240ml of milk and sometimes he ask for 180ml more.. and he finish it/. evry morning and afternoon we give 180ml too. but i think his metabolic rate is high cos he is not fat..

recently we have this issue of him overeating the evening snack of nutella bread. That day he eat 5 slices teacher stop him he demanded to see the principal. Our kids go cc they must be thinking "jialat... lose $$ liao" ahahha

yesterday i ask him " Why is your tummy so big?? Is there a baby inside?"

he looked at me and say " no mummy.. not baby inside lah! It is rice and fishball ok!" So funny.
happy.gif

Congrats Angel!

That means Hazel & Anson both share the same birthday, how sweet!

Take care mummies n rest well, hope to see ur babies pics soon!

wa say, so many meimei n didi on the way to school le...

phoebe jiejie still shaking legs at home.. :p:p

reading all the postings on 1st day school make me so gian!! keke..
but really hv no intention to start P on PG or CC, will just follow on ZP programme.

next yr then start on N1???!! still not too late right.
happy.gif

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">Congrats to ZYP and Angel!!!</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Popped on</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD>22-May-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CG</TD><TD>13-Jul-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forgetmenot</TD><TD>06-Sep-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD>03-Dec-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD>27-Dec-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babymilk</TD><TD>2-Jan-2007</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenthena</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TSP</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>18-Apr-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caymom</TD><TD>09-May-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>21-May-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbabe</TD><TD>23-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayz</TD><TD>24-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZYP</TD><TD>04-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>04-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

valmom,
its normal for her to cry cos she is more aware of the routine liao... give her sometime, she'll be ok... she has been a good gal so far leh
happy.gif

angel,
congrats... quick quick post the 2 siblings photos ok??

<font color="0000ff">sweatcorn</font>
Heartpain leh.. I think she started protesting today coz yesterday teachers tried to feed her watermelon. She didn't want and she cried lor. She doesn't take much fruits and we don't force her normally. I guess the teachers pushed a little too hard...

Congrats Angel!! Look forward to see ur boy pic. Btw wat name hah?? hehe

Valmom,
I think Val has been doing v great liao, u dun be so sad k .. Maybe like wat u say the Teacher push too hard, did u tell the Teachers wat is Val's likes & dislikes? Maybe U can tell the teacher tat Val dun like to be pushed. Must gently 1.

Did u give her some treats end of the day if u tell her she behave good in class? I give her treats like 1 Ribena Sweet every evening at my Mum's place. I told her u guai guai in class, I give u 1 sweet.. Btw i dun give her sweets all the time so I think such treats are really special to her..

Ash was Ok when my father fetched her yday. Nite time still got said out her Teacher Name. I hope she will able to adjust well in her 1.5 Hr PG. hope the hrs is short, then she can easily adjust.. Still crossing fingers though. -__-"
This morning passed my camera to my mum, asked her to tell my father to take 1 pic of Ash in uniform. Hope he'll rem to take for me. I wanna see her in uniform lor. keke.

We didn't give her anything. We only praised her. Told her she did well in school etc lor. We kissed her lah, hug her etc. BUt then again, we kiss and hug her frequently also.

We have told teachers before she doesnt take fruits. But teachers said fruits r impt and will push slightly.. but I guess 'push' too hard yesterday bah.. coz from the PIC's tone, I think Valerie cried very loud yesterday.

Valmom,
Ok since u always kiss & hug her, to her is nuthing special. Maybe u can try to give her 1 Ribena Sweet to her. I give her 1 Only & tell her to munch slowly cos I only give 1. Haha I reminded her & she'll treasure her sweet. Tat 1 got Vit C, so I think I ok with it.

<font color="0000ff">Twinklets,</font>
Angels son name is Anson.

Kayla @ week 37
Went for my checkup yesterday. Kayla is estimated to be ~3kg. I have gained more weight. Total weight gain to date is 10.5kg. Shit, was trying to keep it below 10kg. Gynae asked me to watch my diet from now on.
sad.gif
Had my 1st ever cervix check, yucks! Cervix not open yet so gynae says I can safely go watch my Jackys concert next fri. Yeah!

Back